Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Suzuki Cultus VXL 2005 snatched on Gun-Point…

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default My Suzuki Cultus VXL 2005 snatched on Gun-Point…

Dear Friends,

I am sharing with you a very bad news... My
    Suzuki Cultus VXL
    (white) , 2005 make (upgraded to crystal lights / new grill + 1 week old Landi Renzo CNG kit) having
    Regd. No. AHZ-905
    has been snatched on gun-point from North Nazimabad area on 1st day of Ramazan.

Details:
    My mother was sitting in the car in market area and my driver has gone to buy curd at 5:30 pm (sometime before Afta’ar). The car was in start mode as the A.C was on. Two persons on a motorcycle came and asked my mother in Sindhi accent to get out of car by showing a pistol… In short, they took the car and flew away.

My father immediately went to report the case to the Police Station and I start trying to make a call to 15, CPLC, ACLC and GEO (they have a service for the reporting of cars/mobiles theft) but I was surprised to see that from 5:45 pm till 120 midnight, nobody received the phone on 15, CPLC (5682222-5683333), ACLC and GEO.

The car had a comprehensive insurance from
    EFU
    but no SECURITY SYSTEM (a mistake on my part).

Well, jo hua so guzra… Allah aur dega... My request to you people is that;

1. Never sit in car uselessly when you are out of home.
    2. Install a security system in your car.
    3. Do not “resist” and give all what you have to the snatchers as nothing is precious than our life.
    4. Recite the Dua’-e-Safr when you start your journey.

The insurance, after atleast 4 months period, will give me around Rs. 500,000 (still undecided) while on the other hand, I incurred following expenses totalling to an amount of Rs. 735,000;

1. Control Price: Rs. 604,000
    2. Own Money: Rs. 65,000
    3. Registration: Rs. 15,000 (choice number)
    3. Dunlop Tyres: Rs. 10,000
    4. Pioneer Carozzer’ia Deck: Rs. 7,000
    5. Amplifier: Rs. 3,500
    6. Kenwood 718 speakers: Rs. 4,400
    7. One week old Landi Renzo kit: Rs. 23,500
    6. Seat Covers: Rs. 3,000

Total Expenses: Rs. 735,400 (while the insurance will pay Rs. 500,000 i.e. a loss of Rs. 235,000 in 14 months)

Besides, a loss of Nokia phone having woth of Rs. 18,800. Moreover, some important documents of my mother (she was on the way back from her office) and all of our cheque books / deposit books.

Dear brothers, the crime-rate in our Karachi city is very high, so, be careful all the time untill you reach your homes.

I wish you all the best of health, wealth and luck.

Regards,

S. Nasir Raza Zaidi
    Drive slowly and attentively! It's the only solution to avoid severe on-road accidents.

s55
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

let me tell you guys one incident, one of our relative was coming back from bank after withdrawing some 35,000+ rupees, he owned a mehran and the AC was on, when he reached a speed breaker two guys on a bike came to the driver's side and without asking for any money(as the window was up) they fired on his chest, he was badly injured and then those guys asked for the exact amount of 35,000 rupees and his mobile(although he drew more amount). he bearly came out of his car (no body came to help him) he asked one riksha and went to his cousin who took him to ziauddin hospital, he had few operations, the bullet pierced through his chest coming out to the other side and in the end touching the hand, Alhamdulillah he is fine now and recovering.

this is what karachi is no value for human life, life is cheaper than a mobile here in karachi.

take care all
    Thanks to ALLAH for everything | Love what you have!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Allah paak in ko Naik raasta dikhaye. Ameen.
    Allah pak sub Naik musalmano ko apni amaan mein rakhay. Ameen.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Brothers

Karachi is the back bone of Pakistan in each and every aspect and it is the intrigue of the 'enemy' to cause damage and hurt to our beloved country; they use their tactics in many ways, like in terroism, firqawariat and many other menaces.

You people must have noted many times that whenever some petty thing happens in any of our cities, certain people with the agenda of our enemies, take control of the streets and burn any thing that comes in their way.

In the same manner the foreign powers employ certain elements of the society to carry out their mission, and these stupid people lead their lives to the jahanam.

I personally regret the loss that has been incurred to our dear brother S. Nasir Raza Zaidi.

@aliyusuf thanks for your comprehensive reply on the issue.
    Proud to be Pakistani

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It does not happen in Pakistan only. A freinds brother in Italy faced a similar situation.

Gentlemen

A number of you have heard about the theft of my car last Friday. I am sending this email to all of you so you are aware of this incident and take necessary precautions to keep yourself and your family safe.

I live in an apartment block with a surrounding wall around it. There are four multi story buildings in this block. The block has two vehicle gates and a personnel gate. The vehicle gates are operated by hand held remote. The gate takes a minute or so to fully open and has a 2-3 minutes time delay before it restarts to close once opened. For each apartment there is a garage. Some of these have automatic door opener while the remaining have to be manually opened. Mine has to be manually opened.

On Friday 19:10 Hrs when I returned from work I parked the car opposite my garage, left the keys in the ignition and went to the garage to open the door to park the car inside. While doing this I saw someone talking on the mobile walking at a fast pace in my direction. He then started to run, and in seconds was in the car. I ran back to the car and in my foolishness tried to open the passenger side door; I do not know if I succeeded. I remember hearing the man saying something loudly in Italian while he maneuvered the car and drove it speedily out of the gate, which was still open because of the inbuilt time delay. One of the residents a couple of garages away was parking his car and he saw some of this incident. I talked to him but the language was too much of a barrier and he shrugged his shoulder and walked away.

I knew the theft had to be reported but I did not know who to call. I did not even have the vehicle registration plate number. All the car documents as well as the rental agreement were in the car. Also a set of house keys, the gate remote controller, my international driving license, and a set of drawings I was taking home to work on during the weekend were in the car. Normally I have a laptop with me and sometimes carry passports in my brief case. Luckily these were not in the car this time.

I called Mazen and luckily found him still in the office. In a few minutes he came to my help. We called all the numbers listed in the Maggiore brochure but either got no answer, busy signals, or recorder message in Italian. The only number that answered said they were a car breakdown service provider. They gave us another number to call which either no one picked up or a recorder answered (I forget which). We decided to drive to the airport as we knew the Maggiore office there would be open. The Maggiore office gave us the car registration number and told us to go and get a report from the Carbinieri (police station) at the airport. The Carbinieri asked us to go to another police station at the airport who told us to go to the police office at San Donato. By the time we found the San Donato office it was past 210 hrs. The guy there told us the office was closed and told us to call the emergency number 112 and to come back the next morning. We called the emergency number twice but the person answering would only speak Italian. The situation was getting ludicrous. Maggiore wanted a police report and the police were saying they were closed for the day, and the thief was running around with the stolen vehicle with no one to apprehend him!! We decided to go back to Maggiore office from where the car had been rented. On the way I remembered I had my secretary (Suela) mobile number. I called her and requested that she call 112 and report the car theft. At Maggiore the guy said without the police report they could do nothing. We tried to get SNAM to help, but no contact could be made

On the way back close to San Donato we saw a building with a sign saying POLIZIA and a police man standing by the gate. We stopped and approached him. He did not understand us but called a lady officer who spoke some English. She took us inside and discussed our case with others in the station. She came back and said we should go to another police station in the morning (she gave us the address) and in the mean time she reported the theft on the 113 emergency phone line (which was different from the 112 number the Carbinieri had told us to call !!) .

After spending a sleepless night I woke up early and walked to the Carbinieri office. Not knowing what to do I pressed the same bell I had pressed the previous night but got no response. I kept ringing but nothing happened. I was hesitant to walk in as there was a big warning sign in Italian. After a few minutes someone on a motor cycle entered the parking lot. I approached him; he did not understand but took me inside the building to a police officer. As I feared, the officer spoke almost no English. I had a pocket English-Italian-English dictionary at home and some hindsight had made me grab this before I left home. Using this and sign language I explained to the officer what had happened as best as I could. Luckily (?) it was a weekend and there were no other customer. The officer patiently listened to me and using the dictionary as a go between wrote up a report, printed it and asked me if it was OK. I understood all my personal details in the report but obviously not the meat of the report which described the incident as this was in Italian. I signed the report, not knowing what I was signing.

I took the report to Maggiore. The guy told me the car was fitted with a satellite tracking system and the company operating it had been alerted the previous night. If the thief had not disabled the tracking system then the car location could be pin pointed and also the car could be stopped and made inoperable using the satellite.

Suela called the police on Monday morning and they said the car had not been found. At noon Maggiore called to say the police had found the car abandoned with out the keys. Until now I do not know if my personal things are still in the car. I have changed the lock on my apartment. If the thief has taken the keys and remote control he can still enter the building. I have told the landlord to warn other residents. Maggiore has not replaced the car as they ay they have no other vehicle with automatic transmission.

Lesson Learnt

When getting out of a car always take the car keys with you and lock the car even if you plan to be out for less than a minute.
    Never leave family members inside the car with the engine running (to keep the AC and music on). If you are getting out take them with you.
    Keep the house keys separately from the car keys and always keep the house keys in your pocket.
    Do not keep any personal documents in the car.
    Keep a copy of the car rental agreement in your house or office.
    Be aware that a boundary wall around your building block only gives a false feeling of security since the entrance gates are not manned 24 hours a day.
    Buy an English-Italian-English dictionary if you do not have one.
    Request Management to set up a 24 Hr, 7 days a week, helpline which could be reached by any employee or his dependent in case of emergency.
    Find out what help AOC can provide in case of an emergency situation in Milan, or a emergency situation back home.

I have already requested Nizar’s help with items 8 and 9. He has assigned this to Abdulaziz.

Thank you

MZ
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

SO Sad bro.
    AS YOU SO,SO SHALL YOU REAP

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bhai dua ka zaroor ahiteman kiya karooo

inshallah allah hifazat kartain hain hifazat ki dua kooo bhi yaad kar loo
    Hajj Mubarak

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the prices are going up up up and people have no way to make more money so they go around stealing car and motorcycles what they should do is gather around and ask the goverment what goverment going to do about this problem. this cant go on. it has to stop some point
    Mahi ve ////////////

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Very Sad.Street Crime Rate is very high in almost every city of pak.But in such case life comes 1st than material.ALLAH HUM SAB KO APNI HIFZ O AMAN MAIN RAKHAY.
    B DIFFERENT 4RM OTHERZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Very sad news. May Allah give you more.
    Honda City 1999 1.5L NEO MT | Honda City 2009 1.3L AT

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

very sad.....
    I don,t believe in taking right decisions, i take decisions and make them right !

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

like you, a brand new toyota corolla GLI 2011 of my cousin was snatched at gunpoint . My big cousin was inside my Aunt's house and the car was parked on the road side ,My 13 years old cousin was sitting in the car ,the engine was switched ON because AC and LCD was ON and after 15 minutes two boys with normal heights and black skin tone wearing Salwar Qamiz entered in the car (car was unlocked)one robber sat on driving seat, and other sat on back seat with a Pistol. The robber sitting on back seat asked my cousin to sit silently. But my cousin opened the door and ran inside a nearby restuarant . The robbers reversed the car and took it away. This incident was happened at Gulistan e johar near DAR UL SEHAT HOSPITAL. and many of other Toyota Vehicles were snatched from that point.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Really disappointed while I am reading above text related to car snatching in khi.
    Where are we heading now,what is going to be with us in Pakistan,especially in karachi.
    No body in Government cares about such incidents and nothing action will be taken ,rather you would waste your money and time if you follow above case.
    I have all the feelings with you but no hope in pakistan is left for us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List