Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Cultus ac problem on cng. Please help out

Hello brothers!
    My cultus 2004 model has been giving me a problem. It runs totally fine on long routes without ac, but when i turn on the ac and travel the same route, after a while the car stops suddenly and then refuses to start. but surprisingly after giving a break of like 5 to 10 minutes it starts again and runs perfectly. i dont get it why does it stop all of a sudden. any explanation would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

is the temperature gauge functional and the car not overheating
    Life is short and very unpredictable just like a Quarter mile .....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ali_newbie View Post
    Hello brothers!
    My cultus 2004 model has been giving me a problem. It runs totally fine on long routes without ac, but when i turn on the ac and travel the same route, after a while the car stops suddenly and then refuses to start. but surprisingly after giving a break of like 5 to 10 minutes it starts again and runs perfectly. i dont get it why does it stop all of a sudden. any explanation would be highly appreciated. Thanks
    solenoid related issue,u have to install by pass wire
    Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hash4u View Post
    is the temperature gauge functional and the car not overheating
    no its not overheating. the overheating gauge only goes halfway

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by brownrose78 View Post
    solenoid related issue,u have to install by pass wire
    can you guide me about it? or should i take it to a mechanic?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can you guide me about it? or should i take it to a mechanic?
    brother i know it as i have saw it in mine several years ago but i cannot help you because it varies from car to car just like
    Each medicine do not have same effect on all the patients similarly cars have such issues,there r many minor thing to be taken under consideration before conclusion.
    purpose of guiding here is to re-track the derailed unknown issue .

It is better to take your car to Auto-Electrician instead of mechanic because it is not much related to mechanical works. I dont know your city otherwise i could better guide u to go to particular shop/place .If you are in Karachi then take your car to Tariq Road,Khushahal Road near Sir Syed Road adjacent Mr. Burger near Bashir A/C , your problem would be solved inshallah within few minutes.
    (they just have to add soingle additional wire( like jumper) & this lost of charge would be solved but remember your battery should be in perfect condition with suffficient ampees & reasonable life left
    Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by brownrose78 View Post
    brother i know it as i have saw it in mine several years ago but i cannot help you because it varies from car to car just like
    Each medicine do not have same effect on all the patients similarly cars have such issues,there r many minor thing to be taken under consideration before conclusion.
    purpose of guiding here is to re-track the derailed unknown issue .

It is better to take your car to Auto-Electrician instead of mechanic because it is not much related to mechanical works. I dont know your city otherwise i could better guide u to go to particular shop/place .If you are in Karachi then take your car to Tariq Road,Khushahal Road near Sir Syed Road adjacent Mr. Burger near Bashir A/C , your problem would be solved inshallah within few minutes.
    (they just have to add soingle additional wire( like jumper) & this lost of charge would be solved but remember your battery should be in perfect condition with suffficient ampees & reasonable life left

thankyou so much brother. yes im in karachi . i just hope the person you told me about is reliable.
    and one more thing. Any tips to improve the fuel efficiency? i travel daily around 16 to 18 kms and you know the traffic condition in karachi a trip from clifton to fb area will take around 2 hours. and my cultus was able to do only 2.5 or 3 trips on full cylinder with ac on

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thankyou so much brother. yes im in karachi . i just hope the person you told me about is reliable.
    and one more thing. Any tips to improve the fuel efficiency? i travel daily around 16 to 18 kms and you know the traffic condition in karachi a trip from clifton to fb area will take around 2 hours. and my cultus was able to do only 2.5 or 3 trips on full cylinder with ac on
    1. yes bro i never suggest or recommend any one if i dont have personal experience with them

2.i will definitely guide u for fuel efficiency. at 1st place, just learn practice of switching gears at rpm of 2K, in next step i will guide u better tuning from Gulshan , cleaning of cng cylinder, service of kit , good engine oil etc.

3. btw it cannot be understandable mileage as u wrote " only 2.5 or 3 trips on full cylinder with ac on", mention your cylinder size/capacity, eg is it 50/55/60 Kg & how much gas accumulate in it?

4.if your full cylinder accommodate gas of 8 Kg, with a/c it should go 110 -120 Km at route of clifton to fb

5.Mention these:
    5a. cylinder capacity
    5b. gas maximum coming in empty cylinder
    5c. trip your tripmeter & check your mielage

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List