2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default suzuki cultus 3 cylinder engine problems

i have Suzuki cultus 2003 vxr i want to repairing engine because it reduces oil and car is not gaining any pick up and no speed consuming petrol too much . Today i traveled 60km without a/c on petrol the fuel tank was full and while reaching home it was half tank i was shock it is drinking fuel too much very bad average and one more thing i was on high way i applied 5th gear on 100 the gear usually decreases the speed and jammed at constant speed of 70km/hr. please tell me guys what will be the cost of repairing this engine with new head. i am waiting for brothers to discuss this issue

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oak78670 View Post
    ok good suggestion by usman koi mjhy ye batasakty hai cultus 3 cylinder k liye kounsa condensor and compressor best rahayga in hot summer cooling kyn k abhi install hai wo weak hogya hai compressor and condensor dono din main bus front seats walo ko thodi si cooling feel hoti hai baki koi khaas result nahi and blower speed bhi ziada **** nahi as mainay service bhi karwali but no difference in cooling
    Get a good multiflow condenser (with some better high speed condenser fan) and the stock denso compressor which comes with some cultus cooling would be fine..
    Also check the Evaporator coil under dashboard if its chocked or it's fins are bent the air flow would be restricted. Get it cleaned.

But your car would become a bit sluggish with the Denso compressor.

Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Four wheels move the body
    Two wheels move the soul

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List