Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Heat up and Gasket Problem

Dear PW,
    please advice, third time my car heated up and i replaced gasket. Cleaned the radiator fan is direct also

What should be the cause?

Sent from my SM-J700H using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by brainbird View Post
    Ok bro.. Will replace new water body, install new bolts too. khradya wala kam b. My one friend said that may b head minor sa leak ho khein say... is it possible too? There is minor knocking type sound...very very minor when I push accelator.. camshaft ka issue ho skta hay according to my mechanic. Actualy once my car heated up and driven one whole day.. ��

Sent from my SM-J700H using PW Forums mobile app
    This knocking problem is common with Cultus when you press accelerator too hard.

Check all the hoses of your car for any leakage. Make sure that they are not leaking at joints when engine is hot and running.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by brainbird View Post
    Is it any timing issue or tapet setting also for over heating? Sorry to bother you again buddy. Called Suzuki Parts shop, the price of water body is 1400 or should i buy locally from some reputed spare part shop? And what about head gasket? This time i wanna buy my parts myself rather than depending upon my mechanic. Thnx
    Buy GMB japnese
    Waseem autos sadar rawalpindi
    1450/_

Sent from my H30-U10 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thank you PWs for the advise and suggestions. Happy to share that second time gasket was not burnt, my car heated up right after around 70-80 Km with new gasket. I didnt switch off the car and try to keep the guage down by water. It was bursting out from the radiator, so i feared that it has blown again. So i didnt drive it further, last Saturday when i started my car first time after that to take it to the mechanic. Happy to know that it was not bursting out water, a sigh of relief for me that gakset is ok as confirmed by my mechanic too.

My mechanic use the bottle of domestic use bathroom acid to check the leakage and blockage. Number of black carbons came out of the pipe, almost black water, as he kept the engine running and removed the pipe from the radiator. This showed the leakage of radiator too but i feel it was due to acid as radiator was already weak. Radiator got fixed and now im driving car 10- 20 km daily but water level is becoming low. It is upto the level so i can see the radiator pipes.

Now on Sunday i planned to change the radiator and will check water body too. Hope this will solve the issue Inshallah.

Thanks again for the timely suggestions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List