Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Cultus Euro-II Missing Problem with AC

Greetings to all Members n Experts!!!!

I own a Cultus Euro-II November 2012 model driven 86,000 Km/s on Petrol (CNG never installed/used). Car is properly tuned after every 10,000 KM/s, spark plugs are replaced on every tuning, Air Filter is also kept cleaned to attain optimum mileage. All other things are properly maintained and giving excellent feedback. During recent tuning, my mechanic also serviced the throttle body completely. It gives my excellent mileage on petrol. Using Caltex Havoline Formula 10 W30 engine oil and is replaced every 3000-3500 Km/s.

The problem which i am facing these days is linked with the AC. During extreme temperature and with AC turned on, the car runs good but as i lift my foot from the accelerator without pressing the clutch, car starts knocking or you can say (Gives Jhatkay), not all the time but most of the time. The problem is more severe in 2nd or 3rd gear and in low speeds, while car remains completely smooth without AC. Recently i parked the car and left for shopping with AC turned on for 8-10 minutes. When i returned and was ready to leave, car was not picking up RPM with missing problem. After 3-4 throttle's the problem seemed to get minimized a bit. But after getting on road, the problem was gone.

Meanwhile i noticed smoke pipe was getting little black (Usually it remains brownish, throws water during winters, never gave smoke except very little smoke on initial startup during winters).

One more thing that i have noticed is that the problem is more severe when the AC is running on 3rd speed (Inner Blower Fan Speed), while it gives less problem when the AC is running on 1st or 2nd speed.

Looking for experts advice....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Seems Like AC RPM Advancer Problem Didn't no the exact name which cause the engine to stall and not maintaining RPM

Another Thing Check Fuel Pump,Fuel Pressure Regulator
    The cars we drive say a lot about us

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

After searching the internet and looking at the symptoms, fuel pressure regulator seems to be the problem (Black exhaust pipe, mileage drop and at times smell of fuel in closed space like within the garage while parking). But if the FPR is faulty, i guess the car shall misbehave without AC as well.

As a second thought, does this problem relates anywhere with the current flowing in car? Means, one of my friends was of the opinion that AC might be pulling extra current and rest of the current is not enough for the engine causing it to stall. He suggest adding relay with AC and also changing the Spark Plug & Coil current wires. What you say.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Check the voltage across the battery terminals when A/C is ON at blower speed three along with head lights.
    "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wasif_riaz View Post
    As a second thought, does this problem relates anywhere with the current flowing in car? Means, one of my friends was of the opinion that AC might be pulling extra current and rest of the current is not enough for the engine causing it to stall. He suggest adding relay with AC and also changing the Spark Plug & Coil current wires. What you say.....
    If A/C is already pulling extra current, depriving engine of current, how a relay to A/C be useful for the engine?
    "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I might be using a wrong name "Relay" but the idea is to add the component to stabilize the flow/distribution of current btwn AC and engine.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wasif_riaz View Post
    I might be using a wrong name "Relay" but the idea is to add the component to stabilize the flow/distribution of current btwn AC and engine.
    Relay is a thing used to bypass orignal wiring of the car and use its own wiring directly from battery to that component.

In normal its a switch that is operated by car's original wiring and when the thing is turned on this relay/switch also turns on and allows the flow of current directly from battery to that thing...
    There is no such thing that it stabilizes the current..

Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Four wheels move the body
    Two wheels move the soul

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List