salam @Xulfiqar bro and other pakwheelers i need your guidance???
Today i went to suzuki 3s dealer for coolant change, i bought this cultus car model 2011 52000 kms done just a month ago so i thought its better to change water in radiator with good coolant, but then they said to go for a under body inspection and told me various problems,
1. they said your radiator is not genuine and is plastic made, genuine one is 7000 and your metal hoses along with other rubber hoses will be changed costing about 500-600 and about 1000 labor. My car is running fine but i wanted to change water to coolant so that engine and other pipes can be rust free and i think it will be better in long run. so please guide whether i should go with this work or not?
2. they said you have oil pin leakage so it will be repaired for 1800 along with labor.
3. they said steering boots are torn and need change so it will be around 500 labor plus you have to buy boots from outside, they are not available separately at their workshop.
4. they said gear oil shifter seal leakage is there so we will seal that too for rupees 3000 and we have machines to fix it and we wont take the gear box out for that and then your gear oil will be changed. the only problem i have is there is bit hard shifting from neutral gear to 1st gear? they did not say it will be resolved by this.
5. they said your petrol tank is heated/damaged, it is out of shape. so we will open it and see if it can be repaired. costing me 1000 labor.
Please tell me whether i should go for these works or not, or what works i should go for immediately or should i consult some other mechanic too. Your guidance is needed most please. i will be highly thankful
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad