2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Various problems. Need guidance

salam @Xulfiqar bro and other pakwheelers i need your guidance???
    Today i went to suzuki 3s dealer for coolant change, i bought this cultus car model 2011 52000 kms done just a month ago so i thought its better to change water in radiator with good coolant, but then they said to go for a under body inspection and told me various problems,

1. they said your radiator is not genuine and is plastic made, genuine one is 7000 and your metal hoses along with other rubber hoses will be changed costing about 500-600 and about 1000 labor. My car is running fine but i wanted to change water to coolant so that engine and other pipes can be rust free and i think it will be better in long run. so please guide whether i should go with this work or not?

2. they said you have oil pin leakage so it will be repaired for 1800 along with labor.

3. they said steering boots are torn and need change so it will be around 500 labor plus you have to buy boots from outside, they are not available separately at their workshop.

4. they said gear oil shifter seal leakage is there so we will seal that too for rupees 3000 and we have machines to fix it and we wont take the gear box out for that and then your gear oil will be changed. the only problem i have is there is bit hard shifting from neutral gear to 1st gear? they did not say it will be resolved by this.

5. they said your petrol tank is heated/damaged, it is out of shape. so we will open it and see if it can be repaired. costing me 1000 labor.

Please tell me whether i should go for these works or not, or what works i should go for immediately or should i consult some other mechanic too. Your guidance is needed most please. i will be highly thankful

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rameezahmed2 View Post
    Today i went to suzuki 3s dealer for coolant change, i bought this cultus car model 2011 52000 kms done just a month ago so i thought its better to change water in radiator with good coolant, but then they said to go for a under body inspection and told me various problems,

1. they said your radiator is not genuine and is plastic made, genuine one is 7000 and your metal hoses along with other rubber hoses will be changed costing about 500-600 and about 1000 labor. My car is running fine but i wanted to change water to coolant so that engine and other pipes can be rust free and i think it will be better in long run. so please guide whether i should go with this work or not?

2. they said you have oil pin leakage so it will be repaired for 1800 along with labor.

3. they said steering boots are torn and need change so it will be around 500 labor plus you have to buy boots from outside, they are not available separately at their workshop.

4. they said gear oil shifter seal leakage is there so we will seal that too for rupees 3000 and we have machines to fix it and we wont take the gear box out for that and then your gear oil will be changed. the only problem i have is there is bit hard shifting from neutral gear to 1st gear? they did not say it will be resolved by this.

5. they said your petrol tank is heated/damaged, it is out of shape. so we will open it and see if it can be repaired. costing me 1000 labor.

Please tell me whether i should go for these works or not, or what works i should go for immediately or should i consult some other mechanic too. Your guidance is needed most please. i will be highly thankful
    Brother if they said that your radiator is plastic made then never ever visit them. And @Xulfiqar bhai your guidance for other problems. I think that they are making you fool.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arsalankhan321 View Post
    Brother if they said that your radiator is plastic made then never ever visit them. And @Xulfiqar bhai your guidance for other problems. I think that they are making you fool.

Thanks bro, the reason i always post my problems here is that i get a good solution of my problems from you brothers and then i can understand better what to do next. I have solved previous 2-3 problems though this forum

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks bro, the reason i always post my problems here is that i get a good solution of my problems from you brothers and then i can understand better what to do next. I have solved previous 2-3 problems though this forum
    Wait for @Xufiqar bhai, @capsat bhai guidance also.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It's Better To Get It Checked with other mecs
    I don't think your car has that much problem as they have mentioned to you

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
    I am Just Like a Mirror Reflecting The Images You Do

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And yes its not a rocket science to put coolant in radiator search YouTube
    For the procedure it's easy and you can do it by yourself too

I am Just Like a Mirror Reflecting The Images You Do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lightbulb

@babarhyd sir please see if you can help this member in your town . [ hyderabad ]
    @rameezahmed2 if your car is running fine without any heat up simply flush and use coolant in cooling system.
    you can get OEM parts from suzuki shop & get items replaced from a mechanic recommended by @babarhyd

- www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shery_leo View Post
    And yes its not a rocket science to put coolant in radiator search YouTube
    For the procedure it's easy and you can do it by yourself too

I wanted to make sure nothing goes wrong, i read somewhere here on pakwheels that using coolant with minor leakages or weak hose pipes will make them more prone to damage and ultimately more problems. But you are right i am thinking of going to another mechanic and changing the water with coolant. I thought it was good if i went to 3s dealer for that but that turn worst at this time.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by capsat View Post
    @babarhyd sir please see if you can help this member in your town . [ hyderabad ]
    @rameezahmed2 if your car is running fine without any heat up simply flush and use coolant in cooling system.
    you can get OEM parts from suzuki shop & get items replaced from a mechanic recommended by @babarhyd
    Ok i am waiting and yes i want to install all genuine parts from OEM. Thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@rameezahmed2 if you are interested in DIY for coolant flush & replenishment , @babarhyd is right person to seek help from he is very kind & helpful person @babarhyd
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@rameezahmed2 lets meet up after 10th Muharram in Hyderabad. I can help you in providing what you need for your car. Lets have it checked by different mechanics as well. We will see if you REALLY need the radiator to be flushed. Let me know where you are located in Hyderabad so we can further coordinate and meet.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@rameezahmed2 if you are interested in DIY for coolant flush & replenishment , @babarhyd is right person to seek help from he is very kind & helpful person @babarhyd
    Sir at his service. Will surely help the member out

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by babarhyd View Post
    @rameezahmed2 lets meet up after 10th Muharram in Hyderabad. I can help you in providing what you need for your car. Lets have it checked by different mechanics as well. We will see if you REALLY need the radiator to be flushed. Let me know where you are located in Hyderabad so we can further coordinate and meet.
    Same issue here. My radiator water is very rusty. However I change it every 2 months. I asked my mechanic to solve it permanently he said nothing to do bcz if we use coolant then radiator and pipes will be damage. any suggestion?????

Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by truegesture View Post
    Same issue here. My radiator water is very rusty. However I change it every 2 months. I asked my mechanic to solve it permanently he said nothing to do bcz if we use coolant then radiator and pipes will be damage. any suggestion?????

First and formost change your mechanic. Coolant never causes RUST. It actually prevents it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

First and formost change your mechanic. Coolant never causes RUST. It actually prevents it.
    I know coolant never causes rust but he said if the pipes and radiators are already rusty so coolant will not work even damage it. Please attached picture. Name:  1476117663986.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  53.1 KB

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am living at qasimabad side, i can pick you from wherever you want me too after muharram and then we can go and check different mechanics, thanks
    My cell no is: 03310331339

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am living at qasimabad side, i can pick you from wherever you want me too after muharram and then we can go and check different mechanics, thanks
    My cell no is: 03310331339
    I have sent an SMS on your number. InshaAllah we will meet on Thursday.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by truegesture View Post
    I know coolant never causes rust but he said if the pipes and radiators are already rusty so coolant will not work even damage it. Please attached picture. Name:  1476117663986.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  53.1 KB

@babarhyd
    Will appreciate ur response

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@truegesture you may need citric solution flushing before using coolant

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@truegesture you may need citric solution flushing before using coolant
    OK what should I tell to my mechanic so he can understand easily.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

User Tag List