0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Booking of Cultus VXR (CNG) and VXL

I have heard that Pak suzuki has suspended booking of Cultus. Wat is the expected date of resuming the booking of cultus. Which vehicle is better cultus or santro or chevi?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Brother,

I have an idea that normally, PAK SUZUKI is taking 6 months to deliver a "CULTUS" to its customers.

I have been using Suzuki Cultus VXL in Karachi for the last 2 months. The price of VXL is Rs. 604,000 and I paid a “premium” or “own” of Rs. 65,000. My ratings according to “first-choice” are;

1.Cultus (space, high-resale, good fuel-average, better shock-absorbers, road-grip and looks etc)

2.Santro (pleasure drive, good-looks, less road-grip, shock-absorbers are not satisfying)

3.Chevrolet (not impressive looks and I don’t have “sufficient knowledge” about it)

Please be advised that the above “rating” in based on my “personal point-of-view”. I don’t mean to “dishearten” anyone using the above cars.

Thanks and regards,

S. Nasir Raza Zaidi
    Drive slowly and attentively! It's the only solution to avoid severe on-road accidents.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nasir_zaidi, i jus wana knw tht u r saying tht p.suzu is giving cars after 6 months, so wht abt 4 clients who booked car through bank, does they also giving cars after 6 months 2 banks coz banks r saying tht cars r coming in b4 3 months, i had applied ( cultus VXR CNG ) frm alfalah jus a week ago n they told me tht ur car will com exactly after 3 months, so r they lieing ? another thing is tht can i make my VXR into VXL, means, p.steering, p.windowz, thanx 4 ur reply back

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yo Azhar...I just booked a Mehran today (05 sept 2005)...The booking of mehran was also closed but i used reference of someone in Pak Suzuki.....They told me that booking of cultus would be opening in NOV.......But if you want to book it now and don't wannna pay "own" then contact any car dealer he would book you car by charging an amount b/w 15000 to 20000.....One is Wijoo motors in G-8 Markaz Islamabad......he offered me to book MEHRAN charging 15000 but fortunately i got someone in suzuki......and I have a Cultus VXR Petrol at the moment and it's nice....it's quite fuel efficient......but can't say anything abt the other cars.....so hope you get a good car soon......Keep rockin'
    There are no pacts between humans and lions,Now you know who you are fighting with.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@minhasm
    Yes brother you can
    Power windows takes 15000 to 20000 check Auto shops there you will get
    and power steering takes 10000
    Thanks ALLAH HAFIZ
    "The messenger of Allah said: "Islam is to testify that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, to perform the prayers, to pay the zakat, to fast in Ramadhan, and to make the pilgrimage to the House if you are able to do so." He said: " You have spoken rightly", Jebreel (Gabriel) from Number 2 of "Al-Nawawi's Forty Hadiths."

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List