Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Difference Between Cultus VXR and VXRi

salaam guys,
    Can anybody tell me what are the differences in Cultus VXR and VXRi...
    and also what is difference in mileage both in city and on highway???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salmanlhr View Post
    LMAO....wut are u talking about Taha...
    U having difficulty in understanding???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TahaMehdi View Post
    All of the above mentioned opinions are ********! Bot vxr/vxl and vxri/vxli have a 1000 cc 4 cylinder engine. How can a cultus vxr have a 3 cylinder engine if an alto has a 4 cylinder engine. Since vxri has an efi engine, it uses 4 spark plugs, thus idiots think that it has a bigger engine. I have both of these models and believe me bro, VXRi SUX! The simpler engine is better and has lesser complications. VXRi has certain advantages, like better fuel economy (on petrol only). There is no difference on cng. vxri has a quiet engine, stylish colours, and shaded headlights. But vxr has a better roadgrip, reliable engine, and stronger body. Vxr has a powerful engine and i've beaten vxri many a times with my vxr. VXRi is much sensitive to water. Vxri faces problems during rainy seasons. So its better to purchase a second hand cultus vxr or vxl model 2005, 2006 and 2007.

U having difficulty in understanding???
    You thought of replying him after one and a half years. LOL
    In your previous post you said that you have both the Cutuses, the VXR and VXRi and both have 4 cylinder engine.
    You are wrong. Cultus Non-EFI has 3 cylinders and Cultus EFI has 4 cylinders.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

All of the above mentioned opinions are ********! Bot vxr/vxl and vxri/vxli have a 1000 cc 4 cylinder engine. How can a cultus vxr have a 3 cylinder engine if an alto has a 4 cylinder engine. Since vxri has an efi engine, it uses 4 spark plugs, thus idiots think that it has a bigger engine. I have both of these models and believe me bro, VXRi SUX! The simpler engine is better and has lesser complications. VXRi has certain advantages, like better fuel economy (on petrol only). There is no difference on cng. vxri has a quiet engine, stylish colours, and shaded headlights. But vxr has a better roadgrip, reliable engine, and stronger body. Vxr has a powerful engine and i've beaten vxri many a times with my vxr. VXRi is much sensitive to water. Vxri faces problems during rainy seasons. So its better to purchase a second hand cultus vxr or vxl model 2005, 2006 and 2007.
    what a troll and bro which jugaaru mechanic told u all this bullsh**? he should be awarded ****** bag of the year award. if there isn't a 4th spark plug in vxr/vxl' s 4 cyl engine does the 4th cylinder run on diesel?? someone made an idiot out of you. the efi of cultus is simpler and more reliable than carby as there isn't auto choke, hydraulic tappets etc.. present in it. and difference on cng?? try moving a carby cultus on cng a/c and 5 people on board from stop in 2nd gear you'd know the difference, although paint and finishing quality has deteriorated over the years there isn't any difference in strength of body, road grip. and vxr's engine hardly makes 50hp while efi engine has 60 hp. vxr can't beat even a santro while vxri does that with flying colors and how can u say that a 8-10 year old used ride would be less problematic than an efi vehicle(which has less chances of being mis-tuned hence if there is any mechanical problems one can find them immediately during test drive).
    Bella, You give me everything just by REVing - NEONLIGHT SAGA: NEWTUBE

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers