Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AC problem of cuore after tunning ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default AC problem of cuore after tunning ?

I have cuore 2004 Cx Eco,my car ac was running fine from last year uptill now , a day ago i tune up my car from i-10/3 CNG station (In front of Suzuki Motors) .After tunning of my car, r AC trips alot while driving and also in steady postion, ac starts giving simple air .My car dont been able to get cooled finally i have to open the windows.Please tell me what's tha problem,before that AC was running fine and one more question if i need service of my ac tell me the shop in isb/rwp and do i need to change the gas of ac or any thing.Please reply in detail.
    Love Live Pakistan....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@shazi

i also have coure 2004 auto when i ve purchased it last 2 months back it has same problem as urs u have to chek ur ac by an Ac mechnic and tell him to increase ur thermostate position ...so in this way ur AC wont trip and keep on cooling but with this factor one problem arises if of raditor bottle may thrw the water outside....
    Granted by GOD..Sponsored by DAD -----
    VItzii Pitzii

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@umer

Thnx,but my car ac was running fine before tunning, i didn't even serviced my ac from last year , this problem arises after tunning, before that it's cooling was fine from last year uptill now anyhow i wil also look for ur advice.
    Love Live Pakistan....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This can be a problem of your tunning, its CNG is not well adjusted, because of which engine is getting some extra load..... if the pick is perfect then go for its AC gas pressure...... open the bonut, there is a steel bottle there, it has a glass at top of it. when you switch your AC on you can see the gas flowing through it.... this gas is white in color.... if the gas is not flowing good, means you dont see good flow but little gaps in flow then the pressure is low, go for the gas refil.... whenever you refil the gas say him to open up the condenser inside car and clean it too..... further..... you asked for a mechanic....... i live in rwp, when i had mehran i got its AC serviced from KALI TANKY, near chandni chowk, that time i got satisfactory work, before this i changed AC mechanic 2 times. i hope that there is no heatin problem in your car, if there is then first let its radiator cleaned.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sorry i dont have the number of that AC mechanic, but if you want to get the work done from there then when you reach there, give me a call i guide you. 0345-5143273

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@saad
    Thnx, sir pick is fine but only facing problem in ac as i stated and i started facing this problem just after tunning besides i don't have any issue of car heating and i also noted down ur contact number, surely ll ask help from you.I also attached pic please tell me which steel bottle you are asking ?

AC problem of cuore after tunning ? -950921
    Love Live Pakistan....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

u r saying your ac get trip.. so tell me when it is working cooling is fine or below average..? if it is fine then there may be any other probelm not only the gas problem.. if your ac get trip when heat guage shows in middle and work fine when it is belwo middle then it mean your ac gets trip to prevent your engine from over heating. in this situation get your radiator service and also check if there is any leakage in radiator or any other pipe.. afer gettting service your radiator use good quality coolant 50% coolent and 50% water atleast.. and if possible use 75% coolant.. do not fill the water bottle completely just fill it up to the maximum limit.. if still you face problem then check your head gas kit (prevent car engine from heating) for checking head gas kit open the radiator cap (when engine is cold) dont open it when it is hot ... stat your car after opening the radiator cap.and afer 5 minutes if u observe water is making too much bubbles then it is head gas kit problem. fill the radiator completely with water and continue obseving it for 5 to 10 minutes.. if u dont feel the bubbles then your gas kit is ok.. (only few bubbles are normal)

if every thing is fine there may be a/c gas problem or any other problem in your car a/c....

as you have said before tuning it was working well . i dnt think there is any link between car tuning and a/c problem... unless the machanic was totally jahil B-) and he tries to tune your a/s as well with car tuning.. lolz

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@salman
    Thnx for ur reply.As far as your first question is concerned when ac trips its cooling is not at all satisfactory, second i used to fill water in radiator after 15 days or so coz it doesn't drop its level and there isnt any issue of car heating.The only problem which i m facing is that ac trips without having any sufficient cooling .One more thing i will surely insert some coolant in radiator after getting it serviced . (75% coolant and 25 % water in Pepsi bottle , and then will insert it in radiator,hope so i said ryt ? coz i dnt have any exp of coolant: ))

Suggest my good coolant for cuore.
    Love Live Pakistan....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@salman
    Thnx for ur reply.As far as your first question is concerned when ac trips its cooling is not at all satisfactory, second i used to fill water in radiator after 15 days or so coz it doesn't drop its level and there isn't any issue of car heating.The only problem which i m facing is that ac trips without having any sufficient cooling .One more thing i will surely insert some coolant in radiator after getting it serviced . (75% coolant and 25 % water in Pepsi bottle , and then will insert it in radiator,hope so i said ryt ? coz i dnt have any exp of coolant: ))

Suggest my good coolant for cuore.
    Love Live Pakistan....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@shazzi

i ve told u this is a simple problem in coure previous models basically its factory setting go to the AC mechanic and say him to adjust ur thermostat and ur problem wll be solved INSHALLAH as i ve suffer from all these things so get an idea of it and giving u an honest advise try it dont do any extra thing with otherwise sirf tum rulnay k ilwa kch nhai karwa sako ***. q k main is chakar main kafi rull chuka hon
    VItzii Pitzii

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if you r sure there is no heating problem with your car then follow saad_1505 advice abt filling gas.. and use any good coolent avaliable in market and try to purchase 1 litter bootle or bottles if more then one required. role of coolent is 5 to 10 % but must be used is summer.. 10 % enough role...to me..Tc

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hmmm may be umer_12 is rite..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@umer
    First i ll look for good ac mechanic and surly first of all will do that and update u tomorrow ,one more question can this work also be done by electrition ? ?(just thermorstat ) and where is thermostat located in cuore ?
    Love Live Pakistan....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@salman
    thnx and tell me about coolant, i have to buy one bottle of coolant and have to mix with 25% of water then will insert it in radiator ( Means 1 liter of coolant and 25 % water make 1.25 litre and then insert it in radiator ) correct me if i am wrong
    Love Live Pakistan....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yar actually i dont knw even but my AC mechanic is too good and honest really dont charge me any xtra stuff while other ac person said ur condensor is over now yeh wo kafi acha khasa bill bana rahay thay then i ll find this guy and yar every Ac mechnic knws where is thermostat yar dont go for electricion bhai 50rs hath mai rakhna aur thermostat set karwa lena..
    VItzii Pitzii

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Check the a/c relay.it may be not energised properly due to low engine rpm when a/c is on, or it's contact has gone bad.
    Never loose hope in life,every step gives u something.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List