Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Cuore Help Required.

Hi All,

I come here seeking help and advice form the senior members.

I have a 2007 model Cuore. I usually take good care of it in regards to engine and overall. and it is still giving me a pleasureable ride.

The problem started arising 4 months ago. even though the engine and all other systems are running fine, i am facing the following 2 problems:

1) the car seems to have no shocks at all.I even changed teh tires, but i feel every little bump on the road. the car has no play movements on shocka at all. is there a possibility that the shocks are damaged or need replacing? because for teh past 2 years i neever had this problem.

3) over the period of almost 3 years, the car has started giving out noises. not engine noises, but noises like sertain screws might be loose or like something needs oiling in the body. how can can i get rid of these noises. what do i say to the mechanic about this.

Allhumdulilah, the car has never had an accident and these problems develped on their own.

Please help me and guide me as to where i should go and what i should look for to fix these problems. keep in mind that i am a newbie and i really hope you guys can educate me on this.

If you can give me teh monetery estimate as well it wilbe helpful

Thanking all members in Anticipation

Zeeshan Mir
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

any body? pleasseeeee?
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have a Cuore and i think every Cuore owner starts having these noises issues you mentioned as well, mine has started giving out a lot of noises and vibrations as well after around 3 years, Go to some good denter and take him on a ride so he can check and point out the exact places that need to be repaired or screwed up properly

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1. check ur tire air pressure u getting bumpy ride then first get ur air pressure according to car specification maybe it rectifie ur problem if not then we ll go for something else.

2. check ur baq speaker panel if u have installed a wooden one which usually people do then it cud be a problem its screw get loosen n creates a cher cher noise. also check ur rare seat back locks grease them. Check ur door window rubbers are they intact. Check ur fender screws if ur having noise from front and remove too much stuff from glove box.

personally i have kept coure for 3 years noises n cher cher sounds are obvious but as u find it try to resolve it urself check ur bolted parts inside because in coure lots of noises are from back speaker panel and glove box!!

i hope my comments wud help u
    happy motoring!
    copperzz

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salaam... If you are experiencing shocks from the car... First of all Sit on the Bonut ( on the top of the left or right tire... (anyone one))... And Press it a lil.. to check if the car goes down easily... If it doesn`t... then ur Shockers rod is stuck and u need to replace and repair (whatever is feasible for u)...
    If the car goes down easily then check wether there is oil remains on ur Shockers Rods ( they are usually silver in colour)... if there are oil remains then ur Shocker Seals have leaked and u need to again get a new one or get it repaired...

2nd) if u are hearing a lot of sounds.. not a big problem... just take it to the denter... and take him on a small ride... and he will fix it ... But I would recommend u to do it all by urself...... Jsut find out where the noises are coming from one by one... and the only problem u wil mostly get would be some loose bolts or screws .. since ur car didn`t had any accident...

Hope to have solved your poblem...
    Performance is all that matterz

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks guys. ill start on your tips right away and let you know how it goes...
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

man first set up ur car tyre pressure to 28 psi...
    then get ur car lubricated on the underbody after washing from a service station. but dont make this a routine because the oil shortens the life of suspension bushes.
    then go to a perfect technician and give him a try ride. and let him guess whats the proclem......

@ ALL

Danish
    automobile technician, TOYOTA SOUTHERN MOTORS
    for comments and querries regarding ur all automobile related problems...
    0333-3738698
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For Mechanical Works and Car Detailing, Contact 0333-3738698

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List