4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Vibration in Cuore

Dear All! I'm experiencing vibration problem in Cuore 2007 not only on high speed on highways but also in city driving. I just can't put my Cell phone or other solid thing on dashboard. I got my Tyres changed 1 year ago and there was not any problem in the first 6 months. It has developed in the last six months. Despite wheel balancing for two times and getting front CHIMTA repaired, the problem is still there. Can u guys plz advise what could be the reasons??

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Vibration in Mehran (2007)

Friends I have gone through the whole thread but this all is not the solution of the problem:

Actually two weeks back, I got put in the PACKING on the right front shock of my Mehran which was gone lower from the front right side. The car was going very good without any vibration even the tyres are old.

After getting installation of Packing I started facing the problem of Vibration from the left side front wheel. The vibration increases when more people sit in the car. This vibration is like you feel when a tyre is gone fat from some place. After that I have got the wheel balancing, wheel alignment, camber adjustment but could not get rid out of this problem.

Now I have contacted to my denter and tommorrow the car will be inspected by him. Let's see what happens. If anybody has experinced this problem in their Mehran ever, please do share how you got out of it?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nnabeel View Post
    this is your allignement and tyres issue, I have also the same issue and it vanished when I changed the tyres and done allignment
    Tyres are brand new.
    I had them alligned and balanced.

BUT
    Wheel balancing was done first and then allignment. Someone told me recently that balancing was not done properly and that might be the reason.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List