Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 156 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 3117
Like Tree943Likes

Thread: Cuore Fan Club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal740's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Cuore Fan Club

    HI to all coure owners here u can post qualities of ur car compare to other its compititers like ,mehran, alto etc,,,




    (heading edited by admin/mods - spelling mistake)

  2. #2021
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faizan.f7 View Post
    Sir, Its so nice of you to explain in detail. But as I told you I am doing it for the first time If I can get the pictures of the oil filter and place of drain plug. I would be really grateful.

    And one more query, actually I have auto cuore, I usually drive it alone. But when sometimes my family or friends came along and If the car has 4 people, Its soo heavy to drive. Its on CNG.
    What could be the reason and how can it be resolved?
    its normal for a small car to be bit heavy when there r 4-5 people. Also on CNG car has less power. but if it is too much, ensure CNG kit is tuned, engine is tuned, timing is proper, all wheels roll smoothly and get alignment done.

  3. #2022
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Cuore  Fan Club -1650157Cuore  Fan Club -1650158better would be if u first observe someone doing it before you try to do it yourself.

  4. #2023
    PakWheeler Follow
    mani001002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    38
    Posts
    190
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Switched on headlights caused rpm down around 40% and more force required for initial start
    Its generator prob or some things else

  5. #2024
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mani001002 View Post
    Switched on headlights caused rpm down around 40% and more force required for initial start
    Its generator prob or some things else
    generator or wiring probably. very strange although.
    normally headlights and radiator have almost no effect on rpm.

  6. #2025
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,545
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mani001002 View Post
    Switched on headlights caused rpm down around 40% and more force required for initial start
    Its generator prob or some things else
    Don't know about coure but I remember that carby cultus use to have a vaccum advancer just to accommodate the rpm with alternator load (head light etc)

  7. #2026
    PakWheeler Follow
    midreestaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can somebody guide me on where the Cuore's coolant overflow pipe is? I can see only 1 pipe that cycles coolant from the reservoir to radiator but there is no pipe coming back from radiator towards overflow tank

  8. #2027
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by midreestaj View Post
    Can somebody guide me on where the Cuore's coolant overflow pipe is? I can see only 1 pipe that cycles coolant from the reservoir to radiator but there is no pipe coming back from radiator towards overflow tank
    a small pipe starts from right side of radiator and goes down (and disappears). then it connects to reserve tank's bottom. anyway there is difference in models.

  9. #2028
    PakWheeler Follow
    midreestaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Coolant reservoir has no marking of Min and Max - how much do you guys suggest the reservoir should be filled on a Cold engine and cold coolant? I am asking this question as there is no Full mark visible to me on the reservoir

  10. #2029
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usmanuetian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sharjah
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,729
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by midreestaj View Post
    Coolant reservoir has no marking of Min and Max - how much do you guys suggest the reservoir should be filled on a Cold engine and cold coolant? I am asking this question as there is no Full mark visible to me on the reservoir
    The max. Mark is there on the reservoir tank.
    Bit downward, at approx half of its height.
    Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer

  11. #2030
    PakWheeler Follow
    midreestaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usmanuetian View Post
    The max. Mark is there on the reservoir tank.
    Bit downward, at approx half of its height.
    Looking down the reservoir I can see a constricted rectangular part when it ends above it is a more roomy boxy part and above it is the reservoir CAP. currently iam keeping the level of coolant only up to the constricted part. Is that ok or do I need to fill more to occupy the boxy upper part in some proportion as well?

  12. #2031
    PakWheeler Follow
    waris_arsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    27
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Recommendation(Name and price) for good coolant for Cuore 2007 Model ?

    Regards
    Waris
    -

  13. #2032
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by midreestaj View Post
    Looking down the reservoir I can see a constricted rectangular part when it ends above it is a more roomy boxy part and above it is the reservoir CAP. currently iam keeping the level of coolant only up to the constricted part. Is that ok or do I need to fill more to occupy the boxy upper part in some proportion as well?
    markings r towards the front of car on bottle.

  14. #2033
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waris_arsh View Post
    Recommendation(Name and price) for good coolant for Cuore 2007 Model ?

    Regards
    Waris
    best coolant is caltex. price for 1 little bottle is 750. mix 1 litter water and refill. its orange and as compared to zic it is long life.

  15. #2034
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usmanuetian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sharjah
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,729
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waris_arsh View Post
    Recommendation(Name and price) for good coolant for Cuore 2007 Model ?

    Regards
    Waris
    Caltex 700/ ltr., cuore will consume 2 ltr.
    I used Zic, it was I think 2000 for a four ltr. bottle. Shared it with a friend.
    Toyota long life coolant is about 2600 for a four ltr.

    if you can find original caltex in lahore, go for it. Also share here from where you buy it.
    Best of luck.

    the rates i mentioned above may vary, since I had such survey two years back when I was willing to change coolant.
    Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer

  16. #2035
    PakWheeler Follow
    faridahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usmanuetian View Post
    Caltex 700/ ltr., cuore will consume 2 ltr.
    I used Zic, it was I think 2000 for a four ltr. bottle. Shared it with a friend.
    Toyota long life coolant is about 2600 for a four ltr.

    if you can find original caltex in lahore, go for it. Also share here from where you buy it.
    Best of luck.

    the rates i mentioned above may vary, since I had such survey two years back when I was willing to change coolant.
    i can share with @waris_arsh

  17. #2036
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usmanuetian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sharjah
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,729
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faridahmed View Post
    i can share with @waris_arsh
    If u two can share, then go for toyota super long life coolant. Its bit expensive but I hv heard v good abt it.
    Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer

  18. #2037
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,545
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waris_arsh View Post
    Recommendation(Name and price) for good coolant for Cuore 2007 Model ?

    Regards
    Waris
    Quote Originally Posted by meh1 View Post
    best coolant is caltex. price for 1 little bottle is 750. mix 1 litter water and refill. its orange and as compared to zic it is long life.
    Yes caltex coolant is good but don't dilute it with water use distilled water

  19. #2038
    PakWheeler Follow
    midreestaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I recently measured my mileage which hasn't changed after 1 year - method is as below;
    Topped up my tank from PSO Islamabad express highway and did following journey.
    During this journey I revved up smaller gears lots of time. Avg speed was between 90-115kmph.
    Also blasted to 140kmph 3 times for short intervals(my poor cuore)

    (Islamabad to Wazirabad) 191km
    (Wazirabad to Sialkot) 41km
    (Sialkot intra-city commute) 15km
    (Sialkot to Gujranwala) 54km
    Total: 301km

    Had a topup again;
    15.66 L
    Milage: 301/15.66 = 19.22 Km/L

  20. #2039
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usmanuetian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sharjah
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,729
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by midreestaj View Post
    I recently measured my mileage which hasn't changed after 1 year - method is as below;
    Topped up my tank from PSO Islamabad express highway and did following journey.
    During this journey I revved up smaller gears lots of time. Avg speed was between 90-115kmph.
    Also blasted to 140kmph 3 times for short intervals(my poor cuore)

    (Islamabad to Wazirabad) 191km
    (Wazirabad to Sialkot) 41km
    (Sialkot intra-city commute) 15km
    (Sialkot to Gujranwala) 54km
    Total: 301km

    Had a topup again;
    15.66 L
    Milage: 301/15.66 = 19.22 Km/L
    If the top ups were with auto trip, then its a v good avg considering the driving way u mentioned above.
    :thumbup:
    Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer

  21. #2040
    PakWheeler Follow
    midreestaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usmanuetian View Post
    If the top ups were with auto trip, then its a v good avg considering the driving way u mentioned above.
    :thumbup:
    Yes top ups were auto trips. Thanks for liking hope it stays like that.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •