Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 156 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 3117
Like Tree943Likes

Thread: Cuore Fan Club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal740's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Cuore Fan Club

    HI to all coure owners here u can post qualities of ur car compare to other its compititers like ,mehran, alto etc,,,




    (heading edited by admin/mods - spelling mistake)

  2. #2121
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by selman View Post
    hubs were replaced, kanghi was repaired in 1800,kharadiya advised me to replace the kanghi but mechanic said there is no need, kabli kanghi ki pricw 18000 tk batayi thi us ne , chimta was also repaired becoz us mein minor sa play tha, new one 2400 ka aa raha tha, front tyres bhi change krwaye hein vibration ka issue abhi solve nhi hua..... let alignment be done.... phir daikhtay hain
    I was having khar khar noise from left tyre so I decided to go to Toyota workshop they checked,told me left wheel has play & right has minor play so they decided to replace both wheels hubs,they charged me 5500 for each hub(kabli), while replacing right hub the guy(shagird of ustad) hit hard the lower arm or chimta with big hammer & it was then repaired by kharadiya, after that left wheel is OK but right is heating up, my local mechanic changed the caliper but still heated up then he changed master cylinder,now it don't heat that much leading to stoppage of car but I still feel right wheel is very hot compared to.left one when I check after ride of 15-20 kilometers.i think the problem may be in right hub that was replaced kabli(both replaced kabli hubs were very much rusted).Also I feel brakes are not as good like they were before changing master cylinder,mechanic rechecked again next day now brakes are bit better but still not that good.My old master cylinder brake was of 180v & replaced kabli one is 145v I asked mechanic even he don't know what is difference.Can somebody tell if we can get new original company spare parts of cuore like hubs,lower arms etc.

  3. #2122
    PakWheeler Follow
    selman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    KANGHI ok hai???

  4. #2123
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by selman View Post
    KANGHI ok hai???
    Kanghi ka kaam bi kya tha Toyota walon ne,bush bi new Dale the.

  5. #2124
    PakWheeler Follow
    selman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasf View Post
    I was having khar khar noise from left tyre so I decided to go to Toyota workshop they checked,told me left wheel has play & right has minor play so they decided to replace both wheels hubs,they charged me 5500 for each hub(kabli), while replacing right hub the guy(shagird of ustad) hit hard the lower arm or chimta with big hammer & it was then repaired by kharadiya, after that left wheel is OK but right is heating up, my local mechanic changed the caliper but still heated up then he changed master cylinder,now it don't heat that much leading to stoppage of car but I still feel right wheel is very hot compared to.left one when I check after ride of 15-20 kilometers.i think the problem may be in right hub that was replaced kabli(both replaced kabli hubs were very much rusted).Also I feel brakes are not as good like they were before changing master cylinder,mechanic rechecked again next day now brakes are bit better but still not that good.My old master cylinder brake was of 180v & replaced kabli one is 145v I asked mechanic even he don't know what is difference.Can somebody tell if we can get new original company spare parts of cuore like hubs,lower arms etc.
    meh1 ya usmanuetian can guide u better.

  6. #2125
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usmanuetian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sharjah
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,733
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by selman View Post
    meh1 ya usmanuetian can guide u better.
    @meh1 .....
    Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer

  7. #2126
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usmanuetian View Post
    @meh1 .....
    sorry. never was in such situation. anyway get kabuli parts, install and check at the same time. if problem exists, return part.

    after parts are installed, test drive and jack up wheel and rotate with hand to ensure there is no problem. I have no clue about 145/180v brake cylinders.

  8. #2127
    PakWheeler Follow
    selman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    sir kabli kanghi ki price kia hogi...

  9. #2128
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by selman View Post
    hubs were replaced, kanghi was repaired in 1800,kharadiya advised me to replace the kanghi but mechanic said there is no need, kabli kanghi ki pricw 18000 tk batayi thi us ne , chimta was also repaired becoz us mein minor sa play tha, new one 2400 ka aa raha tha, front tyres bhi change krwaye hein vibration ka issue abhi solve nhi hua..... let alignment be done.... phir daikhtay hain
    What was price of hubs?did hub include everything like brake pads,rotar,caliper,discs etc?
    Front tyres apne new dilwae hen?konsi company ke?price?
    I also have to replace tyres or my cuore, should I go for new branded tyres or look for kabli tyres?what is price difference of new & kabli?which are better 145 70 12 or 155 70 12?

  10. #2129
    PakWheeler Follow
    faridahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Cuore Fan Club

    So I went for compression test of my 140k driven Cuore as it started reducing oil. The mechanic said the compression results are 9,9 and 6.5

    He gave me estimate of 4.5 k for labour and 6 7k for engine parts etc.
    Mechanic is mashallah autos in moon market Faisal town

    What do you guys say

    Edit: not sure if it was dry or wet test but he waited for the engine to cool down and then did the test

  11. #2130
    PakWheeler Follow
    faridahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasf View Post
    What was price of hubs?did hub include everything like brake pads,rotar,caliper,discs etc?
    Front tyres apne new dilwae hen?konsi company ke?price?
    I also have to replace tyres or my cuore, should I go for new branded tyres or look for kabli tyres?what is price difference of new & kabli?which are better 145 70 12 or 155 70 12?
    I shifted to 155 from 145 on November 2014, haven't felt much difference. As tyres were new they felt soft and steering also became light but nothing out of ordinary. I have alloys so 155 looks a bit cooler

  12. #2131
    PakWheeler Follow
    selman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasf View Post
    What was price of hubs?did hub include everything like brake pads,rotar,caliper,discs etc?
    Front tyres apne new dilwae hen?konsi company ke?price?
    I also have to replace tyres or my cuore, should I go for new branded tyres or look for kabli tyres?what is price difference of new & kabli?which are better 145 70 12 or 155 70 12?
    145 70 12 AS Advised by the company,,, bridge stone k liye hain mfg date 24thweek of 2015, price 5800 means 2900/tyre

  13. #2132
    PakWheeler Follow
    selman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    can any body tell for cuore how much money requires for side panels ...new fitting plus paint job... Denter demands 4000 for both panels apart paint... front bumper, right fender n left door need paint job too.. painter is asking for 7000 means 7000+4000=11000, another painter is asking for 7500 n the job is to paint both bumper, right fender n left door, no panels installation,
    kindly guide me about the estimated price n especially about the panel work....thanks

  14. #2133
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I want to know experience of local cuore owners who got carby system changed to EFI in their cars.i know a electrician who has converted his 2000 model cuore to EFI & he said he gets mileage of around 21 KM in 1 litre of petrol.He said it costs around 15-20K to change from carby to EFI.

  15. #2134
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by selman View Post
    145 70 12 AS Advised by the company,,, bridge stone k liye hain mfg date 24thweek of 2015, price 5800 means 2900/tyre
    Today I asked a salesman whom I know at tyre shop about cuore tyres he recommended yokohama in price 16K but he will give discount of 1k so 15k for 4 tyres.manufacturing year he says is 2015.why there is so much price difference of yokohama & bridgestone?
    Did you buy 15570r12 or 14570r12?i think bridgestone has only 15570r12.When you bought tyres were there any warranty in urdu or sticker of importer?i was reading importer of bridgestone in Pakistan are Pakistan rubbers company who put a sticker on tyre in English & urdu

  16. #2135
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,553
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasf View Post
    I want to know experience of local cuore owners who got carby system changed to EFI in their cars.i know a electrician who has converted his 2000 model cuore to EFI & he said he gets mileage of around 21 KM in 1 litre of petrol.He said it costs around 15-20K to change from carby to EFI.
    By swapping engine

  17. #2136
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    By swapping engine
    I asked him he said engine isn't changed,just some components

  18. #2137
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,553
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasf View Post
    I asked him he said engine isn't changed,just some components
    Efi version of coure engine is available in some market maybe your mechanic have got hold of it parts

  19. #2138
    PakWheeler Follow
    selman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasf View Post
    Today I asked a salesman whom I know at tyre shop about cuore tyres he recommended yokohama in price 16K but he will give discount of 1k so 15k for 4 tyres.manufacturing year he says is 2015.why there is so much price difference of yokohama & bridgestone?
    Did you buy 15570r12 or 14570r12?i think bridgestone has only 15570r12.When you bought tyres were there any warranty in urdu or sticker of importer?i was reading importer of bridgestone in Pakistan are Pakistan rubbers company who put a sticker on tyre in English & urdu
    nila gumbad tyre market se yokohama Rs. 3250/piece mil jaye ga means 13000 for 4 tyres... but u have to search, 2015 k end k weeks ka mil jaye tou behter hai magar ziada old na laina, i bought 145 70 12....aur ye sub smuggled tyres hain without warranty... only general tyre have the warranty....i did not see any sticker on my tyres...

  20. #2139
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by selman View Post
    nila gumbad tyre market se yokohama Rs. 3250/piece mil jaye ga means 13000 for 4 tyres... but u have to search, 2015 k end k weeks ka mil jaye tou behter hai magar ziada old na laina, i bought 145 70 12....aur ye sub smuggled tyres hain without warranty... only general tyre have the warranty....i did not see any sticker on my tyres...
    Mirage tyres of China company are available for Rs 2400 per tyre. Tyrepoint.pk offer free delivery all over Pakistan plus they will give nozzles too.Yokohoma,dunlop in 13k.Should I buy Mirage for my 2000 model cuore?Tyrepoint PK guy ensures providing of fresh dates tyres.

  21. #2140
    PakWheeler Follow
    selman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasf View Post
    Mirage tyres of China company are available for Rs 2400 per tyre. Tyrepoint.pk offer free delivery all over Pakistan plus they will give nozzles too.Yokohoma,dunlop in 13k.Should I buy Mirage for my 2000 model cuore?Tyrepoint PK guy ensures providing of fresh dates tyres.
    jani in my humble opinion tyres k maamlay me experiments nahi kernay chahiye... i did not use mirage tyrs...u should concentrate on yokohama, bridgestone etc...3 hazar ka faraq hai lakin satisfaction ho jaye gi k u have good one... rest the experts like usmanuetian or meh1 can guide u

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •