Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 3117
Like Tree943Likes

Thread: Cuore Fan Club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal740's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Cuore Fan Club

    HI to all coure owners here u can post qualities of ur car compare to other its compititers like ,mehran, alto etc,,,




    (heading edited by admin/mods - spelling mistake)

  2. #2181
    Newbie Follow
    rafay.moeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Cuore foundation

    Hi, please tell me how many foundations are in a cuore and how much do they cost? I have a 2003 cuore (first owner) and it has started making sounds when i accelerate in first gear.. A person at shah jee said that it is due to your foundation that engine is touching it

  3. #2182
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usmanuetian View Post
    Auto off means, ask petrol guy for full tank and ask him to stop when the petrol gun stops automatically. Run ur car for say 100 150kms then fill again with same method. Then simply divide kms by the petrol filled for that trip. That would b accurate avg.

    There may be some leaking in radiator or related pipes. Get it checked frm some expert mechanic. @meh1 can guide much better. Keeping fan direct is not advisable.
    if head gasket is fine, radiator is good and there are no leaks, then there should be no water loss. are you using coolant or plain water?

  4. #2183
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rafay.moeen View Post
    Hi, please tell me how many foundations are in a cuore and how much do they cost? I have a 2003 cuore (first owner) and it has started making sounds when i accelerate in first gear.. A person at shah jee said that it is due to your foundation that engine is touching it
    cuore believe cuore has 3 foundations. at local stores it costs 500-700/piece for new/kabuli. at toyota it is expensive.

  5. #2184
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usmanuetian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sharjah
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,733
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meh1 View Post
    if head gasket is fine, radiator is good and there are no leaks, then there should be no water loss. are you using coolant or plain water?
    Yes there should b no water loss if things r working fine.
    Im using coolant, zic
    Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer

  6. #2185
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usmanuetian View Post
    Yes there should b no water loss if things r working fine.
    Im using coolant, zic
    i was about @wasf. i know your cuore has no cooling system problem.

  7. #2186
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meh1 View Post
    if head gasket is fine, radiator is good and there are no leaks, then there should be no water loss. are you using coolant or plain water?
    Mostly water.when radiator was serviced then some Rs 150 coolant was filled but after that mechanic had to open head to change gasket & all coolant was lost.After that it is simple water I refill when it becomes low.

  8. #2187
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasf View Post
    Mostly water.when radiator was serviced then some Rs 150 coolant was filled but after that mechanic had to open head to change gasket & all coolant was lost.After that it is simple water I refill when it becomes low.
    water evaporates faster. for now try to use any cheap coolant. and when it is stable use caltex/zic/toyota coolant.
    direct fan is good at hiding problems in cooling system. I have seen that auto cooling best works with new and not damaged radiators. a repaired radiator will start to leak again when it is under pressure. and with direct fan, Neither there will be heat not pressure. and little amount of coolant leaking evaporates due to fan working so you can't see it leaking.
    anyway I will remind you few more disadvantages of direct fan: in addition to extra load on alternator, wiring becomes hot when fan runs for long. and eventually wiring is useless. then electrician will make money by making wiring a mess. using high current fat wires and nitto tape

  9. #2188
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meh1 View Post
    water evaporates faster. for now try to use any cheap coolant. and when it is stable use caltex/zic/toyota coolant.
    direct fan is good at hiding problems in cooling system. I have seen that auto cooling best works with new and not damaged radiators. a repaired radiator will start to leak again when it is under pressure. and with direct fan, Neither there will be heat not pressure. and little amount of coolant leaking evaporates due to fan working so you can't see it leaking.
    anyway I will remind you few more disadvantages of direct fan: in addition to extra load on alternator, wiring becomes hot when fan runs for long. and eventually wiring is useless. then electrician will make money by making wiring a mess. using high current fat wires and nitto tape
    OK I will refill again Kemo coolant Rs 150/bottle. On old engines mechanics insist to get fan direct.To have auto fan engine should be in good condition & wiring should be neat & properly done too but in my engine wiring is messed up,looks like a forest.OR may be a professional qualified electrician,mechanic should do neat,proper wiring to ensure thermostat is functioning accurately.
    Can water loss be due to replacement of non genuine head gasket OR gasket isn't sitting properly there?when engine heated up fan was on auto then as it was winter so gasket was replaced,fan made direct for summer season, I asked mechanic for genuine but he said no need of genuine,it is old car.

  10. #2189
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasf View Post
    OK I will refill again Kemo coolant Rs 150/bottle. On old engines mechanics insist to get fan direct.To have auto fan engine should be in good condition & wiring should be neat & properly done too but in my engine wiring is messed up,looks like a forest.OR may be a professional qualified electrician,mechanic should do neat,proper wiring to ensure thermostat is functioning accurately.
    Can water loss be due to replacement of non genuine head gasket OR gasket isn't sitting properly there?when engine heated up fan was on auto then as it was winter so gasket was replaced,fan made direct for summer season, I asked mechanic for genuine but he said no need of genuine,it is old car.
    non genuine head gasket of good quality and installed properly works fine. but where not installed property with engine working, gases go in coolant under pressure heating it and suck water into engine(with piston movements). if you coolant is oily and when you open cap with engine running, you see bubbles coming up constantly, implies a bad gasket.

  11. #2190
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meh1 View Post
    non genuine head gasket of good quality and installed properly works fine. but where not installed property with engine working, gases go in coolant under pressure heating it and suck water into engine(with piston movements). if you coolant is oily and when you open cap with engine running, you see bubbles coming up constantly, implies a bad gasket.
    When buying old car some people suggest to check for condition of body,floor for rust etc & don't consider the condition of engine saying engine can be overhauled or new engine can be installed in 15-20K but now I see such thinking isn't right.Engine replacement needs documentation of new engine in registration book plus value of car decreases.
    My problem now is car engine has many issues.One good thing is it don't reduce oil.One mechanic told me car mixes oil with water which is a sign of bad engine.Also when accelerating & radiator cap opened the water is thrown out which isn't a good sign,i asked mechanic he said old engine behave like this.
    There comes few bubbles occasionally in radiator water when I observe it but I think they aren't too much.
    Naweed & dayrider have told about two mechanics in Pindi I will have to visit them, get list of all work to be done & get estimate & then get work done time by time according to the list.
    About wheel heating problem,some days ago I get car washed& when it was raised I rotated both front wheels,left moves freely & better then the right wheel and rotated for longer duration while right rotates for less time.Right wheel was heating up when it's caliper was changed & finally master cylinder was changed,still right is more hot to touch after my daily drive of 20KM but I am afraid too it may cause problem again on a long journey.

  12. #2191
    PakWheeler Follow
    awaisamjad1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    23
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Top speed of cuore

    Can any body tell the top speed he ever experienced on cuore .?
    Manual and Auto both with stock equipments?

    I want to purcHase this car for motorway travelling with one or two persons only i drove a cuore a friend of mine's .
    That cuore manual -2008-850cc-in strong condition
    hit only 127km/h not going ahead
    Is it only its top speed?

  13. #2192
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usmanuetian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sharjah
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,733
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by awaisamjad1 View Post
    Can any body tell the top speed he ever experienced on cuore .?
    Manual and Auto both with stock equipments?

    I want to purcHase this car for motorway travelling with one or two persons only i drove a cuore a friend of mine's .
    That cuore manual -2008-850cc-in strong condition
    hit only 127km/h not going ahead
    Is it only its top speed?
    For u 127kmph for coure is "only" 127kmph ????
    And why do u want to achieve max speed, its a small car not built for speed. More is the speed, more is the car unstable.
    Though once long time back i watched a vdo on utube, someone achieved 140 on coure on motorway. That may b a new car...


    Speed thrills but kills...specially in a small local built car...
    Stay safe
    Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer

  14. #2193
    PakWheeler Follow
    Rustle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    522
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by awaisamjad1 View Post
    Can any body tell the top speed he ever experienced on cuore .?
    Manual and Auto both with stock equipments?

    I want to purcHase this car for motorway travelling with one or two persons only i drove a cuore a friend of mine's .
    That cuore manual -2008-850cc-in strong condition
    hit only 127km/h not going ahead
    Is it only its top speed?
    Back in 2013 my cuore 2005 touched 150 with ac and 160 without ac! It was in an immacculate condition..

  15. #2194
    PakWheeler Follow
    xiddiqui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Smile front hub assembly

    Quote Originally Posted by mani001002 View Post
    Fornt and rear shocks work done after 1year 4 months from rafique shock specialist opposite koha noor mill near phir wadhai rwp
    Front shocks repair + spring changed
    Rear changed with kabli shocks
    Total amount paid 3600/-
    Now 100% satisfied car is smooth


    Dear

    Can you please let me know the exact location or cell number of that mechanic, in fact i have some work with my cuore with front shocks and hub assembly needs to be replaced, i tried different mechanics but in vain, very much sick of these stupid mechanics.
    please let me know if your mechanic is good.

    jazak Allah khair

  16. #2195
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usmanuetian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sharjah
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,733
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Meeting my love after long time....😜😜
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer

  17. #2196
    PakWheeler Follow
    fezan.x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    104
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by awaisamjad1 View Post
    Can any body tell the top speed he ever experienced on cuore .?
    Manual and Auto both with stock equipments?

    I want to purcHase this car for motorway travelling with one or two persons only i drove a cuore a friend of mine's .
    That cuore manual -2008-850cc-in strong condition
    hit only 127km/h not going ahead
    Is it only its top speed?
    127 is not "only" for this small car
    Btw for your question, I have driven my Coure Manual (2007) max 131km/h on petrol (with ac) on M9 (road is a nightmare) and average top speed on cng i achieve is 110-114km/h (with ac)

  18. #2197
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ali.7861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,135
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usmanuetian View Post
    Meeting my love after long time....😜😜
    I had the Same Colored Cuore which got stolen 2 year ago and Till Not Found !!!

  19. #2198
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abc1111 View Post
    I had the Same Colored Cuore which got stolen 2 year ago and Till Not Found !!!
    sorry for your loss. how it happened?
    anyway should never leave your car alone outside. Once I went to islamabad and parked cuore outside hotel. I kept looking at it every hour and then eventually at 3am slept in car

  20. #2199
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ali.7861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,135
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meh1 View Post
    sorry for your loss. how it happened?
    anyway should never leave your car alone outside. Once I went to islamabad and parked cuore outside hotel. I kept looking at it every hour and then eventually at 3am slept in car
    Heppend at between 11 to 12 o clock at the night car was parked near the apartment at the morning i was about to go nearby Juice Shop but car was not there !!
    That was the 1st time in my and my father's that Our Car got Stolen !!
    Such cars like coure mehran and Corolla are Hot Cake for theifs !!!
    year ago i've Bought a Swift !!
    But i still wish that we found our cuore back !!

  21. #2200
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usmanuetian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sharjah
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,733
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abc1111 View Post
    I had the Same Colored Cuore which got stolen 2 year ago and Till Not Found !!!
    may u recover ur loss soon.
    normally i always keep an eye on car, and using clutch bar from last year, which is quite a mental peace atleast for me.
    Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •