Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 3117
Like Tree943Likes

Thread: Cuore Fan Club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal740's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Cuore Fan Club

    HI to all coure owners here u can post qualities of ur car compare to other its compititers like ,mehran, alto etc,,,




    (heading edited by admin/mods - spelling mistake)

  2. #2201
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ali.7861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,135
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usmanuetian View Post
    may u recover ur loss soon.
    normally i always keep an eye on car, and using clutch bar from last year, which is quite a mental peace atleast for me.
    Still Insurence is must theif's have solution for everthing a Mehran was Stolen from the same place where my cuore was stolen mehran had installed Tracker but still that mehran was not found so the Owner Claimed Insurence but My Luck i didn't insured my Cuore !!!
    My advice to all friend Insure your car and stay Safe !!

  3. #2202
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usmanuetian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sharjah
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,733
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Wash wid turtle shampoo. Plastic wid dc trim protectant. Tires wid sufi soap. Windows treated wid glint.
    Vacuumed whole interior and treated wid dc trim protectant.

    Name:  1460190959376.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  132.5 KBName:  1460190973237.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  128.1 KBName:  1460190986327.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  128.6 KB

    Sent from my SM-G920F using PW Forums mobile app
    Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer

  4. #2203
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hash737's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usmanuetian View Post
    wash wid turtle shampoo. Plastic wid dc trim protectant. Tires wid sufi soap. Windows treated wid glint.
    Vacuumed whole interior and treated wid dc trim protectant.

    Name:  1460190959376.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  132.5 KBName:  1460190973237.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  128.1 KBName:  1460190986327.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  128.6 KB

    sent from my sm-g920f using pw forums mobile app
    prosmatec?

  5. #2204
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usmanuetian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sharjah
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,733
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hashsohail View Post
    prosmatec?
    Its just a sticker...


    Sent from my SM-G920F using PW Forums mobile app
    Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer

  6. #2205
    PakWheeler Follow
    selman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Ma sha Allah
    Quote Originally Posted by usmanuetian View Post
    Wash wid turtle shampoo. Plastic wid dc trim protectant. Tires wid sufi soap. Windows treated wid glint.
    Vacuumed whole interior and treated wid dc trim protectant.

    Name:  1460190959376.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  132.5 KBName:  1460190973237.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  128.1 KBName:  1460190986327.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  128.6 KB

    Sent from my SM-G920F using PW Forums mobile app
    0nly Dead Fish go With The Flow....

  7. #2206
    PakWheeler Follow
    raxaengineer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Okara
    Posts
    197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    What is solution of coure heating up issue??? My coure 2006 making steam and heatup.

  8. #2207
    PakWheeler Follow
    Rustle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    523
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raxaengineer View Post
    What is solution of coure heating up issue??? My coure 2006 making steam and heatup.
    Get the radiator cleaned, pour quality coolant and if the radiator is old then try to install Mira's radiator!

  9. #2208
    PakWheeler Follow
    fezan.x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    104
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raxaengineer View Post
    What is solution of coure heating up issue??? My coure 2006 making steam and heatup.
    Cuore usually dont over heat even in the extreme summers, you need to get your cooling system checked.

  10. #2209
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    39
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rustle View Post
    Get the radiator cleaned, pour quality coolant and if the radiator is old then try to install Mira's radiator!
    Is Mira radiator better then cuore radiator?Should he get kabli Mira radiator or brand new?price?
    Is 2 Nali radiator better then single Nali when using airconditioner?

  11. #2210
    PakWheeler Follow
    raxaengineer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Okara
    Posts
    197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Problem solved
    Radiotor service done in only 300. Radiator was totally choked.
    300 charges for radiator install un install.

  12. #2211
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    39
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raxaengineer View Post
    Problem solved
    Radiotor service done in only 300. Radiator was totally choked.
    300 charges for radiator install un install.
    How was condition of radiator?were there any leaks?did you put coolant in it?

    Sent from my Z10 using PW Forums mobile app

  13. #2212
    PakWheeler Follow
    raxaengineer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Okara
    Posts
    197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Coolant already used no leakage only blockage in tubes..
    On full ac no heatup issue . Alhamdullilah

  14. #2213
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    39
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Gear box shaft operating on my cuore manual 2000 is very loose & also it gives some noise when applying 1st gear & reverse.is there any solution like changing the shaft cable or changing gear oil to make it tightened again?
    Yesterday got AC fixed,changed compressor to genuine cuore(Denso SV07E 447220 for Rs 2400) + pipes,filter etc.AC mechanic said to use it on mild settings,what if I use COOL settings? One problem is when I changer lever,air throw don't go downwards foot area but it goes to front,towards windscreen as per lever settings.Also one pipe that takes air to left side was missing so mechanic put their washing machine water exit pipe.Are these pipes available in market?

    Sent from my Z10 using PW Forums mobile app

  15. #2214
    PakWheeler Follow
    codenamezagr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasf View Post
    Gear box shaft operating on my cuore manual 2000 is very loose & also it gives some noise when applying 1st gear & reverse.is there any solution like changing the shaft cable or changing gear oil to make it tightened again?
    Yesterday got AC fixed,changed compressor to genuine cuore(Denso SV07E 447220 for Rs 2400) + pipes,filter etc.AC mechanic said to use it on mild settings,what if I use COOL settings? One problem is when I changer lever,air throw don't go downwards foot area but it goes to front,towards windscreen as per lever settings.Also one pipe that takes air to left side was missing so mechanic put their washing machine water exit pipe.Are these pipes available in market?

    Sent from my Z10 using PW Forums mobile app
    Where mechanic name?

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

  16. #2215
    PakWheeler Follow
    codenamezagr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I want to check my dashboard it makes noises

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

  17. #2216
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usmanuetian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sharjah
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,733
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by codenamezagr View Post
    I want to check my dashboard it makes noises

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    First try to concentrate that frm which area noise comes. This will help u to pin point the exact problem later.

    Remove glove box
    Remove center panel or if possible remove tuner aswell.

    Now drive the car again, note that is there any reduction in noise after removal of above items?
    It should be better if someone drives the car and u check the noisy/ vibrating areas.
    Tight all visible/ approachable screws and bolts. But DO NOT over tight them.
    Then Check again
    Put the removed items back

    Vibration is common in cuore. It also happens more when petrol (and other )setting is not ok, it causes engine to vibrate more hence dashboard vibration.

    Vibration in my car increased toooo much. Later came to know that transmission mounting was faulty. Got it changed and vibration reduced much.
    So do get ur mountings chk aswell.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using PW Forums mobile app
    Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer

  18. #2217
    PakWheeler Follow
    chamernazir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i have a question for the experts.
    engine oil of my Cuore 2006 (A/T) is leaking. This is the second incident that has happened.
    it leaks from the timing belt bearing seal.
    what is the cause of this leakage that it is occurring again & again ?
    kindly suggest if something is wrong or should i just get the timing belt bearing seal changed.

  19. #2218
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chamernazir View Post
    i have a question for the experts.
    engine oil of my Cuore 2006 (A/T) is leaking. This is the second incident that has happened.
    it leaks from the timing belt bearing seal.
    what is the cause of this leakage that it is occurring again & again ?
    kindly suggest if something is wrong or should i just get the timing belt bearing seal changed.
    are you getting the seal from same shop? if so, buy from some other place. otherwise, replace bearing also. maybe bearing is heating, of wrong size or damaged.

  20. #2219
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    39
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    My cuore manual 2000 gives jerks in low gears & slow speed & when changing gears but runs smoothly when fast speed.last week I got new AC system installed,i feel problem started after that.jerks appear in 1st,2nd gears & in beginning of 3rd gear but as speed of car increases it runs smoothly.Please give your valuable suggestions specialy Senior members to help diagnosing problem without spending too much in changing plugs,wires,fuses,coils,filters etc.i want to be more precise & don't want mechanic to change lot of parts inside without diagnosing first.While installing AC, electrician removed some wires or black pipes that are connected to pipes going to plugs saying those are unnecessary.‎

  21. #2220
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    owais8668's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowshera
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,316
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    done some work in cuore 2002

    complete engine
    auto trans
    gear lever
    speed o meter
    radiator
    front hissa
    bearings
    axles
    redone seats
    inside poshing
    auto version brake paddle
    headlights
    ac compressor
    rim tyre
    speakers
    new mats(kabuli)
    remove cng


    alot of things im forgetting right now, and yes all work ive done in a 2002 cuore

    engine was 860cc, trans changed to auto from manual

    changed complete engine , radiator trans, comp uncut wiring..

    car and ac running like a champ

    cost:

    i can share each and every info/cost if required...
    Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I?m going to take tomorrow ....

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •