0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Cuore Fan Club

HI to all coure owners here u can post qualities of ur car compare to other its compititers like ,mehran, alto etc,,,

(heading edited by admin/mods - spelling mistake)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wasf View Post
    @midreestaj Sir Commando action did cost me money & lot of panic & time.At mechanic car wasn't starting,not taking sulf,they checked & told problem may be with generator so they took out generator & found it was burnt so I changed it for 2400.Then I went for car service,again car wasn't starting but taking sulf so service shop guy opened some plug cables,cleaned them,opened ignition cable there was lot of dust,cleaned it & car started again,he told me to change these cables.i will check in.morning tomorrow with hope car will start Inshallah without any problem.
    About radiator water level mechanic told it is OK as long water level in reservoir bottle is upto mark.He said that plates inside shouldn't be visible bare without water.
    Another loss while mechanic was checking generator he took my phone for flash light & it dropped from his hands,touch panel broke down non functional & I changed it too cost 1500.Allah Kher

Sent from my Z10 using PW Forums mobile app
    Allah khair kere.. brother. I feel for your loss especially the phone screen as it was not even your fault but mechanics. In Ramzan pls be careful in driving too. On 2nd ramzan I was passing at 2 feet distance from a motor bike Allah knows what went wrong the biker wobbled and hit my side mirror with his bike handle and dropped over running road. A honda just behind him hard braked to save him. With grace of Allah there was no loss or no injuries. Even my car mirror was unhurt. However during fast there are so many factors at play. We all should be careful and especially on the road drive slow and at least at 3 seconds difference from next vehicle.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanx @midreestaj @meh1 for your valuable timely support always,it helps a lot specialy for newbies like me.Now should I show mechanic to check for ecu or ignition coil,cable or point etc for any possible fault from water?ignitiol coil? Had lot of dust sand like when opened,serviceshop guy told me to change that cable
    BTW today was a new experience for me,most important do not take car to raised water levels on road.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanx @midreestaj @meh1 for your valuable timely support always,it helps a lot specialy for newbies like me.Now should I show mechanic to check for ecu or ignition coil,cable or point etc for any possible fault from water?ignitiol coil? Had lot of dust sand like when opened,serviceshop guy told me to change that cable
    BTW today was a new experience for me,most important do not take car to raised water levels on road.

Thanks bro for appreciation. Distributor check up is a part of regular tuning and it includes point cleaning. Please do that and also upgrade your electrical lines if they are worn or brittle. Check your spark plug wires, if the rubber on it is of dried feel and have micro cuts on it.. its time to. May be this is what your mechanic has noticed and asked you to change these.
    And yes I too think car shouldn't be submerged in water where water level comes above your exhaust, bcuz beyond that water will enter the car as well as chances of electrical failure.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cuore  Fan Club - 0902a7afc7e5248a58885ca6312fb830
    This is pic of my car Engine taken when I bought car,now a lot has changed there. Next to chassis number plate there is a black round box & to it on bottom is attached a black pipe or cable,when mechanic opened it a lot of dust sand like came out,this cable or pipe he told me to change I think.plug wires,plugs were checked 2 weeks ago while tuning,mechanic told 2 cables are genuine,3rd is replaced but fine too,plugs were checked & one was changed with new.Now after water submerging scenario should these cables be checked again for damage?is that Black box ignition coil?where is ecu?
    I think when I go to mechanic I should tell him to check all electrical system in engine.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cuore  Fan Club - 0902a7afc7e5248a58885ca6312fb830
    This is pic of my car Engine taken when I bought car,now a lot has changed there. Next to chassis number plate there is a black round box & to it on bottom is attached a black pipe or cable,when mechanic opened it a lot of dust sand like came out,this cable or pipe he told me to change I think.plug wires,plugs were checked 2 weeks ago while tuning,mechanic told 2 cables are genuine,3rd is replaced but fine too,plugs were checked & one was changed with new.Now after water submerging scenario should these cables be checked again for damage?is that Black box ignition coil?where is ecu?
    I think when I go to mechanic I should tell him to check all electrical system in engine.
    There is no ecu in cuore - its a non efi car, no injectors, no sensors, not sophisticated electronics...

Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

After yesterday's incident of water entering in car,now there is very bad smell when car is opened after some hours.Yesterday I got service wash but smell is there.Should I get carpet wash & dry?what else to do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

After yesterday's incident of water entering in car,now there is very bad smell when car is opened after some hours.Yesterday I got service wash but smell is there.Should I get carpet wash & dry?what else to do

Try to clean carpets by urself and keep car in sun light for few hours with inch open windows.

Sent from my SM-G920F using PW Forums mobile app
    Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

carpet wash will be a good solution IN MY VIEW, plus you did great back there with cuore, sometime is this situation you have NOT alot of options to think, some time back iwas travelling to murree with my family, my city 2006 was loaded with 6 persons, and trunk was fully loaded, like i got there matris and gas cylinder(NOT CNG) also, heavy rain started on murree express way, it was so hard and water was increasing gradually, and at some point it was till bonnet (AT SOME POINTS), but ALHAMDULILLAH havent faced anyproblem..

the pic above is when there was 4 persons, i was taking pic and have to pic dad from office,,,Cuore  Fan Club -1693801
    Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I?m going to take tomorrow ....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by usmanuetian View Post
    Try to clean carpets by urself and keep car in sun light for few hours with inch open windows.

For carpet cleaning don't we need to first remove seats & then take carpet out?Can it be done easily,removing seats & carpet & then reinstall back exactly?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yes you will remove seats, about fitment all belongs to servis person...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by owais8668 View Post
    yes you will remove seats, about fitment all belongs to servis person...
    So should I try to do it myself or get it done from service station?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So should I try to do it myself or get it done from service station?

if you got all the tools and time and you think you can do it so go ahead, other wise do it from servis sation

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

For carpet cleaning don't we need to first remove seats & then take carpet out?Can it be done easily,removing seats & carpet & then reinstall back exactly?

Yes u will have to remove seats for carpet cleaning. But first try to clean carpets wid geela kapra without removing seats and park in sun lite. Though chances are less but u may get ur problem solved. Or other wise remove seats and carpets for cleaning.
    And yes, owais is rite, if u hav tools n time u can do it.
    Removing and fixing seats is not an issue but fixing carpet back may annoy u..
    But u can try... if carpet doesnt sit back then fix the driving seat, drive to some poshish wala and he will do it for u..
    Do share the pics when u do this work...

Best of luck

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes u will have to remove seats for carpet cleaning. But first try to clean carpets wid geela kapra without removing seats and park in sun lite. Though chances are less but u may get ur problem solved. Or other wise remove seats and carpets for cleaning.
    And yes, owais is rite, if u hav tools n time u can do it.
    Removing and fixing seats is not an issue but fixing carpet back may annoy u..
    But u can try... if carpet doesnt sit back then fix the driving seat, drive to some poshish wala and he will do it for u..
    Do share the pics when u do this work...

Best of luck

Smell is reduced now,i left open windows little bit I morning, I will observe for 3-4 days more but will get carpet wash too as it is right thing to do to get rid of dirt from dirty water.
    Another problem happened when returning back to home I started car & it turned OFF after running short distance.i started again & it turned OFF again,it happened again N again,then I pressed race paddle & it started to run again.May be bad fuel deposits in fuel line or what should I do,check plug wires or carburator cleaning as may be dirty rain water when entered engine bay it made some system dirty?fuel gauge was 1 box higher then E mark

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Smell is reduced now,i left open windows little bit I morning, I will observe for 3-4 days more but will get carpet wash too as it is right thing to do to get rid of dirt from dirty water.
    Another problem happened when returning back to home I started car & it turned OFF after running short distance.i started again & it turned OFF again,it happened again N again,then I pressed race paddle & it started to run again.May be bad fuel deposits in fuel line or what should I do,check plug wires or carburator cleaning as may be dirty rain water when entered engine bay it made some system dirty?fuel gauge was 1 box higher then E mark
    Yes u can observe for few days.
    That same start problem happened to me 2 3 times, everytime i sprayed carburetor cleaner in carburetor when engine is hot and running (see instructions on bottle) and problem was solved.
    Dont worry about fuel lines.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes u can observe for few days.
    That same start problem happened to me 2 3 times, everytime i sprayed carburetor cleaner in carburetor when engine is hot and running (see instructions on bottle) and problem was solved.
    Dont worry about fuel lines.

Sir I also suspect it happens due to bad deposits in fuel lines as when it happened fuel gauge was about 20% above E mark.one month ago my car wasn't starting,fuel gauge was about 25% above E mark,i didn't expect low fuel problem bcoz I thought there is some fuel present even when guage goes below E mark.Then somebody told me to.pour in petrol then I poured 3 litres from bottle and car started again.i was reading that fuel shouldn't be less then half always in tank as the remaining part of petrol has many dirt particles. I changed fuel filter to new genuine about a month ago, at that time I wanted to get fuel tank washed but mechanic said No need as I am putting new fuel filter.Now the question is why people recommend to keep fuel level more then half & why these fuel bad deposits problems occur in presence of a healthy fuel filter.
    Engine turning OFF problem solved when I pressed race paddle 2-3 times,what can we assume by this?can we relate to a bad fuel pump in fuel tank?what are signs of a bad fuel pump?is there any advantage of installing electronic fuel pump in cuore if possible to do so?is fuel pump malfunctioning lead to wrong reading of fuel gauge?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir I also suspect it happens due to bad deposits in fuel lines as when it happened fuel gauge was about 20% above E mark.one month ago my car wasn't starting,fuel gauge was about 25% above E mark,i didn't expect low fuel problem bcoz I thought there is some fuel present even when guage goes below E mark.Then somebody told me to.pour in petrol then I poured 3 litres from bottle and car started again.i was reading that fuel shouldn't be less then half always in tank as the remaining part of petrol has many dirt particles. I changed fuel filter to new genuine about a month ago, at that time I wanted to get fuel tank washed but mechanic said No need as I am putting new fuel filter.Now the question is why people recommend to keep fuel level more then half & why these fuel bad deposits problems occur in presence of a healthy fuel filter.
    Engine turning OFF problem solved when I pressed race paddle 2-3 times,what can we assume by this?can we relate to a bad fuel pump in fuel tank?what are signs of a bad fuel pump?is there any advantage of installing electronic fuel pump in cuore if possible to do so?is fuel pump malfunctioning lead to wrong reading of fuel gauge?
    No body suggests to keep fuel tank half. Rather it is suggested to refill tank when needle is near E mark. Dont let it go down by E mark. And always use a fuel frm some good repo pump.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Coure's carburetor butterfly repair karani chahiye ??? Meri car missing krti hy. Ac on ho tu pick bohat kam ho jati hy car ki.

Sent from my Hol-U19 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There is a fuel pump in engine bay next to air filter box with in & out lines.is there any fuel pump inside fuel tank too?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I found interesting thread.Please tell will it help me improving performance if I change some of parts mentioned in thread
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/cuo...formance-cuore
    I think instead of spending on all these parts it is better to get EFI installed on engine which is available now easily

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List