0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Cuore Fan Club

HI to all coure owners here u can post qualities of ur car compare to other its compititers like ,mehran, alto etc,,,

(heading edited by admin/mods - spelling mistake)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mashallah my car gives very good mileage on highways, 19km/L with AC.i was in Islamabad on eid, drove to islamabad & back safely without any major problem apart from its speed gauge isn't working now & meter also stopped working.The gauge started falctuating when I reached islamabad & after 2 kilometers meter numbers also stopped moving.Speed gauge cable was changed with new when I bought the car.should I show it to mechanic or check myself?
    When returning back from islamabad I used speedometer application on cellphone to know the speed & distance traveled.i drove calmly today,at end of journey the app showed max speed 81km/hr & avg speed 48 km/hr(May be after getting driving license I am driving with more responsibility on road,i tried to follow all road signs like driving under 50km/hr when Road passes along any city.i observed today if you drive according to Road signs it is very safe for you, car & others but very few people do it as I was watching many many cars overtaking me when speed was fixed 50 or curvy roads.

Sent from my Z10 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wasf View Post
    Mashallah my car gives very good mileage on highways, 19km/L with AC.i was in Islamabad on eid, drove to islamabad & back safely without any major problem apart from its speed gauge isn't working now & meter also stopped working.The gauge started falctuating when I reached islamabad & after 2 kilometers meter numbers also stopped moving.Speed gauge cable was changed with new when I bought the car.should I show it to mechanic or check myself?
    When returning back from islamabad I used speedometer application on cellphone to know the speed & distance traveled.i drove calmly today,at end of journey the app showed max speed 81km/hr & avg speed 48 km/hr(May be after getting driving license I am driving with more responsibility on road,i tried to follow all road signs like driving under 50km/hr when Road passes along any city.i observed today if you drive according to Road signs it is very safe for you, car & others but very few people do it as I was watching many many cars overtaking me when speed was fixed 50 or curvy roads.

nice. its faulty speedometer plastic gear.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by meh1 View Post
    nice. its faulty speedometer plastic gear.
    Where is it located?inside speedometer? Can't it be due to loosening of speedometer cable at any of 2 points where it is attached?also I noticed couple of times that numbers didn't run when i reset meter with that Black stick but it started moving again after pressing it 2-3 times but now it isn't working,only heat gauge,fuel gauge are working on meter.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This plastic gear is inside transmission. it can be changed by removing screw on top of transmission after removing cable. Costs nearly 50-100 and can be replaced in a minute. Mostly when this gear is bad, speedometer stops working and then works again. with time problem gets worse.
    If this gear is fine, then problem is inside speedometer.

Where is it located?inside speedometer? Can't it be due to loosening of speedometer cable at any of 2 points where it is attached?also I noticed couple of times that numbers didn't run when i reset meter with that Black stick but it started moving again after pressing it 2-3 times but now it isn't working,only heat gauge,fuel gauge are working on meter.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Today went for speedometer gauge problem,one mechanic opened & tightened cable but It didn't work,then he told fault may be in meter,went to meter wala he said meter isn't working accurately need some repair cost 400 but I told him cable wire isn't rotating inside when I drive car as I checked when meter was opened,then he told me meter isn't accurate, it will still work but real problem is of Gharari below cable.then I went to gear shop he told gear will be opened there are 2 ghararis both will be checked as mostly after changing upper side gharari problem persists in lower gharari (I didn't like his suggestion) so I came back to my electrician he once again checked cable after readjusting it & gauge was moving,also he put a small plate(patri) under the screw which is located next to cable In engine. @meh1 I didn't find any plastic gear under the cable on engine side but there was a metal gharari under cable,mechanic was saying it isn't genuine.after removing cable & opening screw I didn't see any plastic gear in that place,there was some steel visible only under place where cable part is inserted.by plastic gear did you mean that gharari attached at end of cable in engine side? also mechanic told that cable isn't genuine it is too lengthy & told corolla 86 cable is used in cuore.now I see difference in movement of gauge previously it was moving fast now it moves slowly like it should I think.i am happy at end of day it is working now without any major work like opening engine & gears & mechanic took only 300 rupees.mechanic said that upper side cable gharari cost 5-600.One lesson is you should have one close sincere mechanic, electrician who can guide you a bit as I am saved from being ripped off for gear work due to my electrician & my own thinking when I checked that cable wire isn't rotating inside so problem can be with cable side & not gear side.i hope today work will last long.
    Now another issue I went to islamabad & came back on my car & today I checked & saw engine oil level is reduced.car has run about 2000 km after last oil change so it means car is reducing oil.it is about to mid of that mark.Also on accelerating there is black smoke.mechanic said he will do some carburator tuning for this.what is significance of black smoke from exhaust & oil reduction.oil level don't reduce when I run car in city but it happened after long journey.once a mechanic told me that car doesn't reduce oil within city but reduces on long distances.‎

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

this is the gear I was talking about. rod is made of metal and gear is of plastic. As you see bottom of cable fits at its top. its made of plastic for safety so that when cable is hard it will get damaged and cable will stop.
    Cuore  Fan Club -1696845
    Yup, vehicle owners must understand all parts and their working otherwise there are problems. In early days I have lost lot of money, time and got opened/replaced parts unnecessarily. and there were lot of unnecessary damages.
    All cars consume more oil on long due to constant higher RPM. It is normal but if consuming a lot then it is problem. Black smoke means problem in petrol/air adjustment:more petrol and less air.

Today went for speedometer gauge problem,one mechanic opened & tightened cable but It didn't work,then he told fault may be in meter,went to meter wala he said meter isn't working accurately need some repair cost 400 but I told him cable wire isn't rotating inside when I drive car as I checked when meter was opened,then he told me meter isn't accurate, it will still work but real problem is of Gharari below cable.then I went to gear shop he told gear will be opened there are 2 ghararis both will be checked as mostly after changing upper side gharari problem persists in lower gharari (I didn't like his suggestion) so I came back to my electrician he once again checked cable after readjusting it & gauge was moving,also he put a small plate(patri) under the screw which is located next to cable In engine. @meh1 I didn't find any plastic gear under the cable on engine side but there was a metal gharari under cable,mechanic was saying it isn't genuine.after removing cable & opening screw I didn't see any plastic gear in that place,there was some steel visible only under place where cable part is inserted.by plastic gear did you mean that gharari attached at end of cable in engine side? also mechanic told that cable isn't genuine it is too lengthy & told corolla 86 cable is used in cuore.now I see difference in movement of gauge previously it was moving fast now it moves slowly like it should I think.i am happy at end of day it is working now without any major work like opening engine & gears & mechanic took only 300 rupees.mechanic said that upper side cable gharari cost 5-600.One lesson is you should have one close sincere mechanic, electrician who can guide you a bit as I am saved from being ripped off for gear work due to my electrician & my own thinking when I checked that cable wire isn't rotating inside so problem can be with cable side & not gear side.i hope today work will last long.
    Now another issue I went to islamabad & came back on my car & today I checked & saw engine oil level is reduced.car has run about 2000 km after last oil change so it means car is reducing oil.it is about to mid of that mark.Also on accelerating there is black smoke.mechanic said he will do some carburator tuning for this.what is significance of black smoke from exhaust & oil reduction.oil level don't reduce when I run car in city but it happened after long journey.once a mechanic told me that car doesn't reduce oil within city but reduces on long distances.‎

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think maybe in previous models this gear was all metallic.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

this is the gear I was talking about. rod is made of metal and gear is of plastic. As you see bottom of cable fits at its top. its made of plastic for safety so that when cable is hard it will get damaged and cable will stop.
    Cuore  Fan Club -1696845
    Yup, vehicle owners must understand all parts and their working otherwise there are problems. In early days I have lost lot of money, time and got opened/replaced parts unnecessarily. and there were lot of unnecessary damages.
    All cars consume more oil on long due to constant higher RPM. It is normal but if consuming a lot then it is problem. Black smoke means problem in petrol/air adjustment:more petrol and less air.
    This gear isn't of plastic in my car but made of any metal,may be that's why mechanic was saying too that it isn't genuine but its shape was fine,the grooves are all intact.May be problem was with cable,i bought it new when I got car as previous was broken & I told shop wala I need for Cuore but still my mechanic says cable isn't genuine it is lengthy, genuine costs Rs2500.
    About old reduction it happened after 2000 km but mechanic told me to change oil after 3000km & apart from 1 journey to islamabad & another journey of 80km car was running only in city for about 16-20 km daily.anyway I have about half a litre of engine oil remaining in bottle which I bought earlier it was 3 L bottle,mechanic told me to refill half of half litre & then check the level if it comes to F

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Please suggest solution for wiring of my Cuore 2000.everybody says its wiring is very badly done,wires are spread here & there like branches of trees in forest,difficult to find needed wire when required.once somebody told me to get kabli wiring,is there any such thing?
    Before eid when headlights,indicators weren't working I was recommended to get wiring work done by a very old electrician he did solve issues but wiring is still very messy.everytime some work is done under steering or dashboard some problem happens with wiring like indicators don't work or headlights don't work.today also after opening,fixing back speedometer green indicators lights on speedometer turned ON when I switched ON headlights & a blue beam light also turned ON which wasn't previously turning ON(i think it is of headlights).near to my home car turned OFF,it was starting by sulf but turning OFF when accelerating & I could hear a minor spark noise everytime it was turning OFF.after 4-5 attempts acceleration became normal & I parked car at home,phoned electrician he said to disconnect battery wire for now & come to workshop tomorrow.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

First ask toyota dealership and main shops for wiring harness. But if not found you can get it done. Ask an electrician to do wiring neatly. get connectors(grip in local mechanic language) and wires of colors present in original harness. Make connections with solder and then seal with heat shrink tubing.
    As for me, wiring was messed when i got my cuore in 2012. He had removed all connectors and had made connections with tape. there were too many unnecessary relays everywhere and wires were hanging. two relays for headlights, one for CNG regulator, horn and so on. Fan was direct and separate wires was used for this purpose.
    Headlight wires were damaged and they sparked at night. Also there was a forest of wires as you say.
    To solve this I removed all those wirings and relays. Made a diagram of engine wiring. Removed factory wiring harness and by using solder joints(nasa style) and heat shrink tubing repaired it. Got kabuli connectors for from used parts shops. Replaced hard and bad condition wires with new good quality wires. and at the end used wiring shielding tubing on it and installed back. Installed recommended 55w bulbs instead of 100watt. and everything was smooth. Till that practice in 2013 I never got any wiring problem again.

Please suggest solution for wiring of my Cuore 2000.everybody says its wiring is very badly done,wires are spread here & there like branches of trees in forest,difficult to find needed wire when required.once somebody told me to get kabli wiring,is there any such thing?
    Before eid when headlights,indicators weren't working I was recommended to get wiring work done by a very old electrician he did solve issues but wiring is still very messy.everytime some work is done under steering or dashboard some problem happens with wiring like indicators don't work or headlights don't work.today also after opening,fixing back speedometer green indicators lights on speedometer turned ON when I switched ON headlights & a blue beam light also turned ON which wasn't previously turning ON(i think it is of headlights).near to my home car turned OFF,it was starting by sulf but turning OFF when accelerating & I could hear a minor spark noise everytime it was turning OFF.after 4-5 attempts acceleration became normal & I parked car at home,phoned electrician he said to disconnect battery wire for now & come to workshop tomorrow.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

First ask toyota dealership and main shops for wiring harness. But if not found you can get it done. Ask an electrician to do wiring neatly. get connectors(grip in local mechanic language) and wires of colors present in original harness. Make connections with solder and then seal with heat shrink tubing.
    As for me, wiring was messed when i got my cuore in 2012. He had removed all connectors and had made connections with tape. there were too many unnecessary relays everywhere and wires were hanging. two relays for headlights, one for CNG regulator, horn and so on. Fan was direct and separate wires was used for this purpose.
    Headlight wires were damaged and they sparked at night. Also there was a forest of wires as you say.
    To solve this I removed all those wirings and relays. Made a diagram of engine wiring. Removed factory wiring harness and by using solder joints(nasa style) and heat shrink tubing repaired it. Got kabuli connectors for from used parts shops. Replaced hard and bad condition wires with new good quality wires. and at the end used wiring shielding tubing on it and installed back. Installed recommended 55w bulbs instead of 100watt. and everything was smooth. Till that practice in 2013 I never got any wiring problem again.
    Please post diagram of wiring if you have it.What you have explained nicely can be done by experienced electrician,not Road side who love to put more & more tapes.i will ask dealership too but I doubt they have it.Today again paid Rs 360 for wires problem caused yesterday after opening of speedometer.Also poured about half litre engine oil.car travelled about 2700km after last oil change,it wasn't reducing oil within city but reduced to half after trip to islamabad.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can wiring of 660cc cuore be used in Pak made manual carburator cuore?is 660cc carburator type or other system?cost is 6.5K

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can wiring of 660cc cuore be used in Pak made manual carburator cuore?is 660cc carburator type or other system?cost is 6.5K

kabuli 660cc and 850 both are efi. Their wiring is much more complex. If connectors are same you can try to get that and remove extra wires. Anyway stock wiring is extremely simple. just few wires. Once you understand wires, their colors and routes, it is very easy to rewire. These are diagrams I made once to understand and rewire. you can ignore AC controller's wiring.Cuore  Fan Club -1697123Cuore  Fan Club -1697124

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Jazak Allah @meh1 Surely it will help many people understanding & working with the wiring circuit.it looks very difficult to me,only I understand basic terms like radiator,ignition etc.it needs some knowledge about electrical system.i doubt if I show it to electrician he will understand it or not.Give me some idea who can do it for me or recommend somebody who will do it nicely,accurately.which quality wires should be used?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Jazak Allah @meh1 Surely it will help many people understanding & working with the wiring circuit.it looks very difficult to me,only I understand basic terms like radiator,ignition etc.it needs some knowledge about electrical system.i doubt if I show it to electrician he will understand it or not.Give me some idea who can do it for me or recommend somebody who will do it nicely,accurately.which quality wires should be used?
    It can be made much better once it has all details, connectors their names and routes of wiring. I only faced problem with Engine wiring and then AC amplifier so I made only this by using info from cuore manual. Anyway as I get time, I will make it perfect and covering everything as it is in cuore in Pakistan.
    Have you searched market for availability of engine wiring harness? If you can not find, ask electrician to make it like it is when it comes from factory. As for me I had to work hard to find colors of wires in Sahiwal as this is a small city but I hope you can find exact colors of wires easily. Get best quality imported wires with hard coating and thick metal internal wires. I used best quality copper wire but I guess silver wiring is better as it will not rust. If he agrees to solder connections and use heat shrink tubing, good otherwise just get stock harness made for engine and later you can do solder job yourself. When you will use that black shielding on wiring, it will be safe even with nitto tape connections and will last many years.
    You can ask help from senior member near you anyhow this is very simple work. just need to be done neatly.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I will plan something for doing wiring work & discuss with others too.today again indicators headlights stopped working after a spell of rain while I was driving,just yesterday got it repaired from electrician.now again will go to electrician today.audio player also not working,yesterday they checked & told.me to go to audio shop.i think this wiring problems increased after when water entered in car.
    Just now I phoned Toyota Gujranwala they told new wiring isn't available as company isn't making it anymore,they told me to get kabli from Bilalganj Lahore & make alteration on it. Any fellow from Lahore can ask for availability & price of kabli Coure wiring?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I will plan something for doing wiring work & discuss with others too.today again indicators headlights stopped working after a spell of rain while I was driving,just yesterday got it repaired from electrician.now again will go to electrician today.audio player also not working,yesterday they checked & told.me to go to audio shop.i think this wiring problems increased after when water entered in car.
    Just now I phoned Toyota Gujranwala they told new wiring isn't available as company isn't making it anymore,they told me to get kabli from Bilalganj Lahore & make alteration on it. Any fellow from Lahore can ask for availability & price of kabli Coure wiring?
    Rain and humid weather brother.. reading all your posts I would recommend you to immediately get all car re-wired. Don't just eliminate issue by issue as it will become headache. The patch up tinkering has already wasted your wiring so overhaul is understandable. Take your time and money, but do not haste. Get the best quality wires it may time some time to collect all required wires, connectors and fuses. Good job for pinning down issues one by one and best of luck to you now with Electrical issue. Go for full re-wiring this time.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by midreestaj View Post
    Rain and humid weather brother.. reading all your posts I would recommend you to immediately get all car re-wired. Don't just eliminate issue by issue as it will become headache. The patch up tinkering has already wasted your wiring so overhaul is understandable. Take your time and money, but do not haste. Get the best quality wires it may time some time to collect all required wires, connectors and fuses. Good job for pinning down issues one by one and best of luck to you now with Electrical issue. Go for full re-wiring this time.
    Sir nice to see you back after some days.problem is who will do all this work for me clean & accurate.electricians usualy don't have time & here I have to do solder work,tubing etc most of things which I don't know.OR how about if I take this wiring scheme to any shop where they do such works like ups making shop etc & tell them to make it for me?OR other option is to get kabli wiring if it is like Pak made cuore wiring & make alterations on it.yesterday a guy told cost of Rs 6.5K for kabli 660cc cuore wiring condition 9/10 but before buying kabli it should be checked by electrician to make sure that it can be installed easily,nicely.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

About old reduction it happened after 2000 km but mechanic told me to change oil after 3000km & apart from 1 journey to islamabad & another journey of 80km car was running only in city for about 16-20 km daily.anyway I have about half a litre of engine oil remaining in bottle which I bought earlier it was 3 L bottle,mechanic told me to refill half of half litre & then check the level if it comes to F

I too have small amount of oil reduction when I drive at high RPMs usually 100+ long throttle opening and it is as much as 300 ml @ 2000 Km distance traveled after oil change. Amount of oil reduction says the true story weather your engine needs work or not. There could be several reasons of oil reduction where few are related to slight leakages. Majority cause aside that of worn piston Rings however is the valve rubber seals are rotten and out of shape and they seep oil into cylinders due to vacuum suction.
    If your issue is only slight as mine I would recommend you to use Liqui Moly Super Leichtlauf 10w40 oil. It has seals conditioner in it which will rejuvenate your seals. LM also advertise it as oil specially formulated for high mileage engines.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir nice to see you back after some days.problem is who will do all this work for me clean & accurate.electricians usualy don't have time & here I have to do solder work,tubing etc most of things which I don't know.OR how about if I take this wiring scheme to any shop where they do such works like ups making shop etc & tell them to make it for me?OR other option is to get kabli wiring if it is like Pak made cuore wiring & make alterations on it.yesterday a guy told cost of Rs 6.5K for kabli 660cc cuore wiring condition 9/10 but before buying kabli it should be checked by electrician to make sure that it can be installed easily,nicely.
    I would suggest you to go to market, (that is how I do it when I am new in a specific market) and visit a mechanic shop. Ask him who is the best electrician in the area who can do guaranteed perform full Cuore electric stuff. He will point you out some electrician for sure. Visit him and ask him is he up to the job?
    This is how I ask. "Bhai yeh XYZ kaam hai samajh gaye? ab batao kerna ataa hai? Khailna nahi hai na koi tajarba kerna hai.. kaam par confidence hai tu warna koi aur electrician bata do". If he agrees settle with the cost of labor. Goto another electrician for your own sake to double check Cuore wiring job labor cost just to be sure that your electrician is not ripping you off excessively. Ask him to ditto the job of wiring as the one new Car comes with. Mention him no extra joints, nito use, connector on the place where there is connector OK? ask him to agree on the terms etc. Also your electrician should be OK with the qabli harness you get, so ask him to settle this aspect on how the wiring will be brought etc.
    If I am on your place I will ask the electrician to bring the wiring for me from qabli parts shop and ask him to ensure it should be top notch too. And over to the statements "Paise tab du ga jab kaam theek ho ga" and "Baat paiso k nahi kaam ki quality ki hai" and so on.
    Rather quality is the best thing you can buy with money. And believe you me, spending few bucks extra will not hurt your pocket than the lower quality job as it will hurt your time later on which is actually costlier than few bucks.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List