0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Cuore Fan Club

HI to all coure owners here u can post qualities of ur car compare to other its compititers like ,mehran, alto etc,,,

(heading edited by admin/mods - spelling mistake)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wasf View Post
    As I understand by your given mileage it is 18km/L with CNG in city & 10km/L with petrol in city so there is big difference.If it is like this then it should benefit me as I have to about 10km daily within city & 10km on GT Road around city with jumpers placed at every Uturn where I stop my car always & then re run from 1st gear.
    Yes CNG will benefit you for sure. Drive on CNG till you have funds to spend. I drove on CNG with AC on long. acceleration was lower than petrol but goes to 70-80 easily. then it goes to 90-95 slowly.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by meh1 View Post
    Mira EFi engine with wiring is available for 25-35K. I think if you want to change then change it all with a verified good EFi engine.

I used anti friction first time. yes its just poured into engine. Experience is great. STP is german brand so better for sure.
    I did brake flush in 10 minutes. I did just as a precaution. I try to keep engine,gear and brake oil clean. I replace engine oil at 2000km because my car is used in city at speed under 40. old brake oil can cause many problems with brake system and its performance.
    bleeding brakes is simple, just needed is a small pipe and a bottle. I think should be done after 2 years.
    CV joint's noise is tuck tuck tuck when turning or accelerating 0-40.
    When you turn steering of standing car and hear noise, and if you jack it up and noise disappears its ball joint.
    Electrician hasn't changed engine to EFI but he got EFI on his genuine engine,i think efi is placed after removing carburator & may be head is replaced too.He told cost around 20K for just efi only,not whole engine but may be price will be different in peshawar market.Anyway I haven't plans to get it in near future, if carb replacement then I will replace with Mira as told by midreestaj.
    Which engine oil you use? I have changed only once with caltex & somebody told me to try SM instead of SG for reducing engine oil problem but I think I should try Liquimoly as it has helped midreestaj with his oil reduction problem.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Front left ball joint was making little noise and its boot was torn. when mechanic removed it, it was useless. Taiwan pair was 2200. and kabuli one was 1000/piece. Got kabuli as right one was good. lesson learnt, when any boot is torn, must immediately replace to save part.Cuore  Fan Club -1699119
    dont know why are these rotated by pw :-/
    I am using the same thing in Meguin brand made in Germany. Ive been using for a week now and I must say its a must have. Car screams to revv more and I totally feel an increase in engine compression. Revs are silk smooth and flawless. Engine sounds like half of what it actually was before and drive pleasure of the car feels like a sub 60k mileage engine.
    How much did you get it for meh1 ?
    That meguin costed Rs.550/- however next time i will fix on Liqui Moly's same product.
    Is it black colored thick stuff? probably all these are mainly Molybdenum di-sulphide (MoS2) mixed with other agents.

6 months back I had to change my CV joints with new boots however I did not select the qabli ones but the Taiwanese ones and till now they are working perfectly good. Very good advice that condition of Boots must be checked periodically as it the boot usually going kaput first and the grease inside attracts more and more dirt as time passes on finally the bad CV joint and then tuk tuk music that goes on with it

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Which engine oil you use? I have changed only once with caltex & somebody told me to try SM instead of SG for reducing engine oil problem but I think I should try Liquimoly as it has helped midreestaj with his oil reduction problem.
    Wasf i will recommend you to try LM super leichtlauf and STP oil treatment (easily available) or any other like Liqui moly oil treatment or even Meguin oil treatment which ever available. That's the happiest diet for your car in the specific scenario of oil reduction.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rajaahmed96 View Post
    I guess you use engine oil blended in 1950s? API-SA? Or your lubeshop owner loves you
    meh1 said he faces a drive under 40km/h speeds. That IS the most Severe driving conditions other than climbing hills with an attached trolly behind the car I can think of. I would too change my oil at 2000-2500km in such situations.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rajaahmed96 View Post
    I guess you use engine oil blended in 1950s? API-SA? Or your lubeshop owner loves you
    ha, its because of lot of standing and driving in first two gears. I know 2000 is very early but I want all fluids to be clean always. If I have to drive on long routes 3-4 times then I extend to 2500. @wasf I use 20w-50 mostly by total/caltex or shell. Sometimes I change to shell hx7 or caltex 10w-30. 30 grade is perfect for cuore but we have them in SM or SN which is bad for cuore. But now I plan to use 30 weight with additives.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by midreestaj View Post
    I am using the same thing in Meguin brand made in Germany. Ive been using for a week now and I must say its a must have. Car screams to revv more and I totally feel an increase in engine compression. Revs are silk smooth and flawless. Engine sounds like half of what it actually was before and drive pleasure of the car feels like a sub 60k mileage engine.
    How much did you get it for meh1 ?
    That meguin costed Rs.550/- however next time i will fix on Liqui Moly's same product.
    Is it black colored thick stuff? probably all these are mainly Molybdenum di-sulphide (MoS2) mixed with other agents.

6 months back I had to change my CV joints with new boots however I did not select the qabli ones but the Taiwanese ones and till now they are working perfectly good. Very good advice that condition of Boots must be checked periodically as it the boot usually going kaput first and the grease inside attracts more and more dirt as time passes on finally the bad CV joint and then tuk tuk music that goes on with it
    I got anti friction for 300. It is white, dense and sticky.
    I was about ball joints(kanchi) I did not get taiwanese as if i go for it, had to replace both. right one is original so I left it as it is :-)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I got anti friction for 300. It is white, dense and sticky.
    I was about ball joints(kanchi) I did not get taiwanese as if i go for it, had to replace both. right one is original so I left it as it is :-)
    Right the white stuff it is then different from the black/dark grey range of MoS2 products. Do try the grey stuff too bro as I would say it has turned my engine into a silky one plus more power delivery at all rpms.
    Yes I had both CV joints replaced with the new Taiwanese ones.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Right the white stuff it is then different from the black/dark grey range of MoS2 products. Do try the grey stuff too bro as I would say it has turned my engine into a silky one plus more power delivery at all rpms.
    Yes I had both CV joints replaced with the new Taiwanese ones.
    You are right. And I was always afraid when using thin oils but I think solution is to use 5w-30 oil with anti friction. I will get STP for sure. from where in sialkot you buy it, I lived in sialkot till 2013. I wil ask some friend to buy and send me.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So what is the right combination of engine oil, anti friction or any other additive for old engines of Cuore? Please mention numbers of engine oil too like 10w40, 15w40, 20w50 etc.So far the proved solution which has been experienced by midreestaj is what we know LM 15w40 + additives mentioned in earlier posts.i think meh1 is first time experiencing with these additives. Today I checked on bottle of my engine oil it is caltex 20w50 SG (somebody told me to replace with SM next time) but I will be going to try LM products next time in hope to get good engine output as midreestaj mentions.
    By the way today morning my R rear tyre was flat,no air-i thought may be punctured,after my work I went to tyre shop they checked & there wasn't any puncture,they told something happened with valve may be its position displaced leading to leakage of air,the guy there adjusted it a bit I hope air won't leak anymore as it made me quickly exhaust early morning changing tyre(nuts were so tight difficult to open),i was full drenched with perspiration bcoz of current weather.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You are right. And I was always afraid when using thin oils but I think solution is to use 5w-30 oil with anti friction. I will get STP for sure. from where in sialkot you buy it, I lived in sialkot till 2013. I wil ask some friend to buy and send me.
    Nice to know you were in Sialkot lately. I am here for my Job's sake and belong from Gujranwala. I have procured LM oils and additives from Filter house ferozpur road Lahore near Hameed Lateef hospital. As for the Sialkot Mughal Auto on defense road is the place to go.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So what is the right combination of engine oil, anti friction or any other additive for old engines of Cuore? Please mention numbers of engine oil too like 10w40, 15w40, 20w50 etc.So far the proved solution which has been experienced by midreestaj is what we know LM 15w40 + additives mentioned in earlier posts.i think meh1 is first time experiencing with these additives. Today I checked on bottle of my engine oil it is caltex 20w50 SG (somebody told me to replace with SM next time) but I will be going to try LM products next time in hope to get good engine output as midreestaj mentions.
    By the way today morning my R rear tyre was flat,no air-i thought may be punctured,after my work I went to tyre shop they checked & there wasn't any puncture,they told something happened with valve may be its position displaced leading to leakage of air,the guy there adjusted it a bit I hope air won't leak anymore as it made me quickly exhaust early morning changing tyre(nuts were so tight difficult to open),i was full drenched with perspiration bcoz of current weather.
    wasf, I would suggest you in your scenario as your car is reducing oil to use 10w40 oil + Oil additive. LM oil is very good the one I have mentioned (Super Leichtlauf 10w40 4L pack) cost is Rs.3000/- is 1st choice. After this you can count on Castrol Magnatec 10w40 Rs. 2600 4L pack. It is also good and slows down oil reduction in my opinion. Usage and Feel wise Magnatec is very smooth and better feeler than usual oils including Shell offerings which I have tried.
    10w30 / 5w30 are economy enhancing oils. But I have a rough idea that Cuore since its old models in 90s and onwards have been recommended with 40 weight oils i.e 10w40, 5w40 likewise. However as meh1 said 30 weight oils are best if used with additional friction modifiers oil additives.

As for tyres pls change your Nalkees (valves) your issue will be resolved. Has happened to me as well before.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

wasf, I would suggest you in your scenario as your car is reducing oil to use 10w40 oil + Oil additive. LM oil is very good the one I have mentioned (Super Leichtlauf 10w40 4L pack) cost is Rs.3000/- is 1st choice. After this you can count on Castrol Magnatec 10w40 Rs. 2600 4L pack. It is also good and slows down oil reduction in my opinion. Usage and Feel wise Magnatec is very smooth and better feeler than usual oils including Shell offerings which I have tried.
    10w30 / 5w30 are economy enhancing oils. But I have a rough idea that Cuore since its old models in 90s and onwards have been recommended with 40 weight oils i.e 10w40, 5w40 likewise. However as meh1 said 30 weight oils are best if used with additional friction modifiers oil additives.

As for tyres pls change your Nalkees (valves) your issue will be resolved. Has happened to me as well before.
    I think better to try LM as it is imported oil but availability might be issue, I can get it from Islamabad but don't know when I will be going there as my job is in gujrat now & time has come for oil change,car has run about 2500km with oil changed last time.
    I sent you a pm yesterday

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think better to try LM as it is imported oil but availability might be issue, I can get it from Islamabad but don't know when I will be going there as my job is in gujrat now & time has come for oil change,car has run about 2500km with oil changed last time.
    I sent you a pm yesterday
    https://autohub.pk/collections/oil-additives
    You can check this website there contact no. They have oil additives available. The best one that suits you is STP OIL TREATMENT as the other one Liqui Moly Motor Oil Saver is a bit costly. They don't list oils as such but you can call them and confirm.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@meh1 you wrote yesterday that CNG helps in situations like petrol shortage or carburetor problems.Please tell how it helps when carburetor is problematic?dont CNG pass through all cycle in carburetor which runs with petrol?Also I heard people having troubles & frequent visits to mechanics for optimal petrol & CNG settings.
    What do you think if I am getting 10km/L with petrol in city then how much I will get with CNG & can I run car on CNG with AC ON in city trouble free with good acceleration

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@meh1 you wrote yesterday that CNG helps in situations like petrol shortage or carburetor problems.Please tell how it helps when carburetor is problematic?dont CNG pass through all cycle in carburetor which runs with petrol?Also I heard people having troubles & frequent visits to mechanics for optimal petrol & CNG settings.
    What do you think if I am getting 10km/L with petrol in city then how much I will get with CNG & can I run car on CNG with AC ON in city trouble free with good acceleration
    carburetor's work is to provide fuel vapors mixed with air. In CNG mode, petrol is blocked and CNG is fed to air inlet. So for many carburetor problems like blockage in petrol circuit/valves/mixing, CNG will run fine. CNG is using air path.

I think if you have all parts of CNG, you can go ahead and install and test it. it will not only save little bit money but also buy you time so that you can spend money on your car later. Yes it works satisfactory in city on CNG and AC. anyway power is bit lower than petrol. difference in acceleration is felt in 4th and 5th gear.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@meh1 what is roughly difference of mileage with AC on CNG & petrol in city & long?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@meh1 what is roughly difference of mileage with AC on CNG & petrol in city & long?
    Using AC in city I get 90km from 350Rs CNG and 70km from 500rs petrol, but in morning I dont use AC. so this is mixed usage.
    On long CNG gives 120km with AC instead of 150 in cylinder full. and on petrol average of 12-13 instead of 17-18.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Installed 660 cc engine in cuore 2002.
    no diff in engine dimensions its 100% same as earlier 847cc engine.
    little bit difference in pick n top speed.no other difference.top speed wd petrol 120-130.wd cng 110-120 approx.
    purchased from bilal gung.in 20k.purchased half assembly . Lower portion n head.installed mine own carburator etc .engine is in brilliant condition.
    water droping engine from exhaust during mornings.no blue or black smoke seen..
    aftr driving around 5k kilometers.i noticed.it reduces around half liter oil after every 2500km..
    is it normal?
    Using zic a+
    Change of oil grade is needed or its ok?
    Daily drive is 90km and its 100% long route.using ac too.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khurrampu02 View Post
    Installed 660 cc engine in cuore 2002.
    no diff in engine dimensions its 100% same as earlier 847cc engine.
    little bit difference in pick n top speed.no other difference.top speed wd petrol 120-130.wd cng 110-120 approx.
    purchased from bilal gung.in 20k.purchased half assembly . Lower portion n head.installed mine own carburator etc .engine is in brilliant condition.
    water droping engine from exhaust during mornings.no blue or black smoke seen..
    aftr driving around 5k kilometers.i noticed.it reduces around half liter oil after every 2500km..
    is it normal?
    Using zic a+
    Change of oil grade is needed or its ok?
    Daily drive is 90km and its 100% long route.using ac too.
    IMO on a long route 5w30 should be used. If driving is only short trips (which dont allow the oil to heat up fully for a long duration) then continue with 5w20.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 usando Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List