0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Cuore Fan Club

HI to all coure owners here u can post qualities of ur car compare to other its compititers like ,mehran, alto etc,,,

(heading edited by admin/mods - spelling mistake)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wasf View Post
    Owais bro I checked your post, it was 35k for engine,trans + 2500 for auto gear lever + 2000 auto break version pedal + labour let's say minimum 5K so total around 45K & it can go easily to above 50K if some other parts needed to change But still it worths more as it is 850cc powered engine

yup, THAT all goes just because of changing trans from manual to auto, in cuore 860cc is performing really good,
    Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I?m going to take tomorrow ....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Which sealant to use? I will try first to fix screw tightening I think it isn't settled properly.where to apply sealant? Below motor or around its body?
    you can easily get silicone sealant tube. costs 60 rupees. remove motor, apply on joining surfaces and fix.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

there is no need to apply it around motor body. only a thin layer on matting surfaces is enough.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

How much gear oil cost, my coure's gears are nowadays stuck alot, and sometime I can't put her in 5th gear, so thinking of changing gear oil.

Sent from my ZUK Z1 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLQi View Post
    How much gear oil cost, my coure's gears are nowadays stuck alot, and sometime I can't put her in 5th gear, so thinking of changing gear oil.

This is same problem which is with my car
    5th gear ko lagana k lia 2 br clutch press krna parta everytime

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can anyone tell me if we want to get the coure oil rings changed to engine pora nikalna paraga ya phir ni

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aliarshad16054 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if we want to get the coure oil rings changed to engine pora nikalna paraga ya phir ni

I think Yes.i once saw a ring change & head changed where the removed whole engine out

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLQi View Post

I know about Toyota gear oil only as I changed for my Cuore once I don't remember exactly but I think it is 12 to 1300 for 1 liter, when I changed I changed all gear oil so 1 & half bottle was used.Also different oils are used for auto & manual transmission

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So after runing 4-5 days trouble free today again my car turned OFF in 1st gear 2-3 times & it was jerking too in 1st gear.5 days ago mechanic told point need to be changed but I didn't change it so for time being he adjusted distributor position & cleaned carb & it was runing fine till today.Now I am facing this problem from the day I bought this car.Going to mechanics is temporary solution as they clean carburetor & car runs fine for days or weeks but again this problem reappears.I have to change point now as old is finished completely but will that fix the problem? OR I should go for changing of carburetor & distributor with Mira?mechanic says plugs are fine, cables are fine too.Doing tuning is a temporary solution.One mechanic also advised to open carburetor for inspection.What to do, I want to get rid of this chronic problem gifted to me with car.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So after runing 4-5 days trouble free today again my car turned OFF in 1st gear 2-3 times & it was jerking too in 1st gear.5 days ago mechanic told point need to be changed but I didn't change it so for time being he adjusted distributor position & cleaned carb & it was runing fine till today.Now I am facing this problem from the day I bought this car.Going to mechanics is temporary solution as they clean carburetor & car runs fine for days or weeks but again this problem reappears.I have to change point now as old is finished completely but will that fix the problem? OR I should go for changing of carburetor & distributor with Mira?mechanic says plugs are fine, cables are fine too.Doing tuning is a temporary solution.One mechanic also advised to open carburetor for inspection.What to do, I want to get rid of this chronic problem gifted to me with car.
    With used cars, it is hard to pin point problem. Change point as it is required. Why dont you clean carburetor with carb cleaner? it is a simple DIY job. If you still want to buy carburetor and distributor, bring old ones with you after you change. I always bring old parts with me if I think that they can be used later and mostly they come into use. Although it is advised not to take an old car to toyota but in your case get all ignition and distributor system checked by them. they have proper tools for it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by meh1 View Post
    With used cars, it is hard to pin point problem. Change point as it is required. Why dont you clean carburetor with carb cleaner? it is a simple DIY job. If you still want to buy carburetor and distributor, bring old ones with you after you change. I always bring old parts with me if I think that they can be used later and mostly they come into use. Although it is advised not to take an old car to toyota but in your case get all ignition and distributor system checked by them. they have proper tools for it.
    Expensive but better long term solution I think is to convert to EFI to get rid of point problems,mixture problems,carb cleaning & its settings etc.i feel carburetor is a complex part of car with difficult to diagnose its problems & to adjust its settings for better fuel consumption, smooth ride, smoke emission etc
    I will go to Toyota again & tell them to check it properly but I was there 2-3 times with same issue, they simply inspect parts & finally do tuning & say car is runing fine now

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Expensive but better long term solution I think is to convert to EFI to get rid of point problems,mixture problems,carb cleaning & its settings etc.i feel carburetor is a complex part of car with difficult to diagnose its problems & to adjust its settings for better fuel consumption, smooth ride, smoke emission etc
    I will go to Toyota again & tell them to check it properly but I was there 2-3 times with same issue, they simply inspect parts & finally do tuning & say car is runing fine now
    This means that either your ignition system is good or toyota guys did not have proper tools. Carburetor is complex for those who dont understand it. Mostly there is no need open and service it. dealerships even have tools to check smoke from exhaust and diagnose.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This means that either your ignition system is good or toyota guys did not have proper tools. Carburetor is complex for those who dont understand it. Mostly there is no need open and service it. dealerships even have tools to check smoke from exhaust and diagnose.
    Last time they changed one bad plug,others were fine, ignition coil cable was faulty, first he grinded it but after doing so it burnt so I changed it with a kabuli one.May be they don't have tools or may be they don't like to check with tools.anyway I will ask them to check with tools.About plug cables they say 2 are genuine & in good condition & 3rd isn't genuine but still fine.Ignition coil they say is good if it is working & when it don't work then it is changed.Every mechanic if I stress him to do some task he starts saying sell this car & get a newer model mehran as it has cheap maintenance & parts.When mechanics,electricians don't have any part available or can't answer any questions related to work they start saying better sell this car, don't spend money on this car, you spend too much money on this car, its wiring is bad etc etc

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai Do not hesitate...aap carb. khulwa lo....fuel avg bhi behter ho jaye gi or ye ruknay wala problem bhi khatam ho jaye ga....i did the same a few months back aur ab koi problem nahi
    0nly Dead Fish go With The Flow....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Today I changed carb of my Cuore with qabli & distributor will be changed tomorrow to CDI.while installing carb mechanic was going to make it direct where choke is but I told him I am replacing carb to get its original functioning & told him to make it auto choke then he said two pipes that are connected to carb(one I think is water pipe) are closed previously maybe to turn heater function OFF for better performance of AC but I insisted him to make auto choke work as it is made to work then he told me to come tomorrow as he will fit the pipes as they should be.Also they will replace distributor tomorrow as electrician wasn't present today.Also he told me he didn't play with mixture settings screw as it is fixed maybe according to original carb settings.Now noise of engine is reduced much @meh1 Please tell what else should be checked tomorrow,any recommendations? Mechanic wasn't in favor or replacing carb & distributor but I told him to do so as I am tired of the chronic problem of car turning OFF in 1st gear.Qabli carb cost 3700 looks a clean piece & cdi distributor cost 2500 + 400 labour‎

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cuore  Fan Club - 9bd99ffe34bce00b8d3a8d80e413939c
    This pipe was removed from old carb but not put on new carb,mechanic says news carb is a little different.
    Cuore  Fan Club - a61e5a8a20bbabb95b696a1d43476ecb
    New distributor that will be installed tomorrow,its cap has denso written on it,shopsman say old distributor plug wires will fit on it
    Cuore  Fan Club - 42c29dab0ed92493f32d9837b30bbf45
    Here in old carb we can see two steel pipes that are welded to close maybe,here 2 rubber pipes are attached.Please explain about this system & what function do these pipes.
    I checked my old carb its auto choke isn't in working condition.
    My radiator fan is direct ,if I get those 2 pipes install on carb tomorrow how will it effect the system considering fan is direct.Will it function properly with direct fan untill I make auto radiator fan system work in winter ?
    Also comment on how old carb condition looks in pic.
    Cuore  Fan Club - 087029a5da92badcd4f6b632b213f532Cuore  Fan Club - ea92ec3ce9673c776c76d4b14e23a4e7
    Pics of new carb installed, so far its auto choke isn't working due to that 2 missing pipes

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cuore  Fan Club - e2f83e57ff02e959e6c5e14e3b19b667 @meh1 if you look closely in this pic you will see near auto choke parts there is a steel pipe left empty near that 2 black rubber pipes. When I asked mechanic about it he said it is left empty bcoz this carb is little different from old carb.Please tell if you know what that steel pipe is for & what is attached to it?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Today I changed carb of my Cuore with qabli & distributor will be changed tomorrow to CDI.while installing carb mechanic was going to make it direct where choke is but I told him I am replacing carb to get its original functioning & told him to make it auto choke then he said two pipes that are connected to carb(one I think is water pipe) are closed previously maybe to turn heater function OFF for better performance of AC but I insisted him to make auto choke work as it is made to work then he told me to come tomorrow as he will fit the pipes as they should be.Also they will replace distributor tomorrow as electrician wasn't present today.Also he told me he didn't play with mixture settings screw as it is fixed maybe according to original carb settings.Now noise of engine is reduced much @meh1 Please tell what else should be checked tomorrow,any recommendations? Mechanic wasn't in favor or replacing carb & distributor but I told him to do so as I am tired of the chronic problem of car turning OFF in 1st gear.Qabli carb cost 3700 looks a clean piece & cdi distributor cost 2500 + 400 labour‎
    For now you can check that is your turning off problem has been solved by changing carburetor?
    Reduced noise is a good sign. is idle smooth now? when you suddenly give race does it accelerate? have you checked dashpot function.Which is: when you push throttle and release it should not come down at once. it should come down slowly.
    is idle up for AC working. First make sure that carburetor is working good before moving to changing distributor.
    You can not judge kabli parts by looks as they clean them thoroughly but some parts are faulty returned parts that they sell again.
    prices are reasonable.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

For now you can check that is your turning off problem has been solved by changing carburetor?
    Reduced noise is a good sign. is idle smooth now? when you suddenly give race does it accelerate? have you checked dashpot function.Which is: when you push throttle and release it should not come down at once. it should come down slowly.
    is idle up for AC working. First make sure that carburetor is working good before moving to changing distributor.
    You can not judge kabli parts by looks as they clean them thoroughly but some parts are faulty returned parts that they sell again.
    prices are reasonable.
    I must Thank you for cooperation. I will check tomorrow what you have told.so far I think engine noise is reduced but it is last thing mechanic did after he observed that noise is increased.May be bit smooth drive now but I still feel little jerking effects in 2nd gear,maybe still not used to new carb settings

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cuore  Fan Club - e2f83e57ff02e959e6c5e14e3b19b667 @meh1 if you look closely in this pic you will see near auto choke parts there is a steel pipe left empty near that 2 black rubber pipes. When I asked mechanic about it he said it is left empty bcoz this carb is little different from old carb.Please tell if you know what that steel pipe is for & what is attached to it?
    I think it is a breather pipe. Local cuore also has a outlet on which a 2 feet long rubber pipe is attached that normally is left hanging.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List