Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 3117
Like Tree943Likes

Thread: Cuore Fan Club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal740's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Cuore Fan Club

    HI to all coure owners here u can post qualities of ur car compare to other its compititers like ,mehran, alto etc,,,




    (heading edited by admin/mods - spelling mistake)

  2. #2781
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by midreestaj View Post
    As for the Coil without resistor the issue will occur only when you are using point distributor not the electronic one. Electronic distributor should work with resistor less coil.

    Your mechanic is wrong dear Tstat valve will allow the engine to reach AND maintain (too) the optimal operating temperature. Regardless of engine age, and condition Tstat is required as essential component of cooling system. Having a fan on automatic will not give you its full functionality if Tstat valve is missing.

    For security sake on reliability of Auto fan working, replace all wiring and fuses with new associated with ignition system (if you are not in for full engine re-wire right now). Trust me radiator fan on auto also saves fan from going bad as it does not have to work at all times.

    Many say that heater core should be deactivated by putting valve or by totally cutting it off by bypassing the coolant pipes coming in. Although a correct functioning climate control switch (lever with blue/cold and red/hot temps) should totally bypass the incoming air from going through the heater core.

    +You can test your climate control by starting the blower only, after first 3-4 secs the stagnant air might feel humid or warm but later on the air should just feel as ambient temp. If it feels a little hot then you should get the valves checked responsible for mixing of air.

    Your temp gauge is showing normal, needle should come more ahead of this mark almost on the mid-point and then fan should start. In stock cuore meter, when when will cool down the coolant needle will fall back to this point again as shown in your pic. I have jdm mira meter which actually stabilizes the needle a notch below mid point all the time once car gets warmed up. Fan in and out goes on but the needle stays sticking to notch below mid all the time. I guess difference of calibration only.
    Bro great suggestions.So I should focus on wiring work now as it is a must do for better performance & safety too after spending on other parts.i assume mechanics say to turn OFF heater when using AC is for that they know & consider such things as AC evaporator & other parts in center aren't in perfect state in old cars or they suspect leaks in cooling heating systems.I like your recommendation of getting at least ignition system wiring work done of good quality for time being before proceeding to complete new wiring.
    +Ok bro I will check blower air tomorrow & report.With direct fan needle was always down unless AC turned ON so this is a new experience observing gauge level.
    So at least I got Autofan work again Thanx to you, now I realise how important it is for engine to work on optimal temperatures for best performance & durability of engine.They always say right that recipe of killing engine is to make fan direct.
    I hope with Autofan mileage with improve too in addition with new carb.waiting for electrician to install new coil & distributor in 1-2 days with hope for even more better engine performance

  3. #2782
    PakWheeler Follow
    midreestaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @wasf, just to make you feel more comfortable with auto fan and tstat valve I would give you my own engine's example here. it is almost 208,000 km old. Fan and tstat both working on auto. Recently had a trip to Nathia gali. From my base station till muree had AC on with passengers and luggage so additional load too. My temp gauge needle didn't even touch the middle point on gauge even once.
    So in short if your cooling system has no leakage, debris or rust/blockages inside it does not matter your car will not heat up.

  4. #2783
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    margallar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    9,958
    Follows
    6
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasf View Post
    Thanx for prompt reply.You say ignition coil must be new,i was thinking to get qabli for easy availability & as it is genuine. Please tell how new coil will work better then qabli? Is new coil made of good quality like genuines,are they made localy or imported?is new coil available easily?
    Qabli costs Rs 700.
    the genuine one (which i doubt you can get from toyota) will cost nearly 10k.

    You can buy one from Suzuki, the one used in cultus/mehran will work fine. but again it will cost nearly 10k or more.

    The new era coils have worked fine with me and my friends and they don't cost too much. Plus they are new, atleast better than scrapyard parts. I did try kabuli coils twice and both died on me. One was leaking current from day one (you could see the leaking arc/spark in the dark).

    These parts aren't treated very well in scrapyards and you don't even have any idea whether they were good to begin with.
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

  5. #2784
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by margallar View Post
    the genuine one (which i doubt you can get from toyota) will cost nearly 10k.

    You can buy one from Suzuki, the one used in cultus/mehran will work fine. but again it will cost nearly 10k or more.

    The new era coils have worked fine with me and my friends and they don't cost too much. Plus they are new, atleast better than scrapyard parts. I did try kabuli coils twice and both died on me. One was leaking current from day one (you could see the leaking arc/spark in the dark).

    These parts aren't treated very well in scrapyards and you don't even have any idea whether they were good to begin with.
    Totota,suzuko too expensive not for my old car engine. Please tell about availability of ERA coil,is it available easily?

  6. #2785
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by midreestaj View Post
    @wasf, just to make you feel more comfortable with auto fan and tstat valve I would give you my own engine's example here. it is almost 208,000 km old. Fan and tstat both working on auto. Recently had a trip to Nathia gali. From my base station till muree had AC on with passengers and luggage so additional load too. My temp gauge needle didn't even touch the middle point on gauge even once.
    So in short if your cooling system has no leakage, debris or rust/blockages inside it does not matter your car will not heat up.
    Dear bro I believe what you say & respect your recommendations always.I am sure your engine condition, maintenance is far better then mine.You can imagine as example the condition of wiring of my car shows how bad it was maintained in past by some or last owner.i give its example like the previous owner wanted to enjoy ride of a car while spending little money on maintenance equal to motorcycle maintenance.
    I am happy too that I found a experienced,qualified & hopefully a sincere mechanic.Yesterdays work wasn't done properly by other mechanic, one of vacuum hose pipe wasn't installed there & some other mistakes too that can be due to inexperience of yesterday's mechanic plus he was going to install my new cdi distributor with old black box type coil.Today's mechanic told me that old type coil doesn't work properly with cdi distributor so I have more belief now in taking opinions of 2-3 mechanics before a important work of car.
    Also I learnt today from experience when you go to a shop asking for a part, the shopsman ask you first where is your car,bring it & we will fix this part to it (regardless of specifications of that part of that is built for car or not),most shopsman with a facility or electrician, mechanic with them are (Dehrai Baaz) who just want to take money out of your pocket neglecting the quality of work to be done.
    Yes it is good I got 1-2 days more till electrician return I will have experience of engine performance with new carb & auto fan.
    Also it feels very good when engine noise is less, it feels soft now as direct fan isn't runing always making great noise. Noise is reduced with new carb,its settings & making fan auto.
    I forgot to.mention that after making heater system work,water was removed from radiator & on pouring new water I saw rust deposits coming up in water which surprised me as radiator was installed new 3 months ago & then I poured home AC water in it & always top up reservoir bottle with AC water when needed.Where has the rust come from in new radiator?

  7. #2786
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassantahir2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    813
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasf View Post
    Totota,suzuko too expensive not for my old car engine. Please tell about availability of ERA coil,is it available easily?
    New Era ignition coil's are easily available in market..
    Price's may vary from shop to shop ranging from 1000-1500-/RS for a brand new piece..

    And they work good i am using this in my car from last 2.5 year's.!

    Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Four wheels move the body
    Two wheels move the soul

  8. #2787
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasf View Post
    As I wrote I was facing this problem mostly when stopping or slowing down near speed breakers or jumpers or turning car mostly, when it was turning OFF on slow then it was turning OFF on idle too.About radiator fan turning ON with AC I will have to check it but at shop today mechanic showed me when fan turned ON after engine started heating on high race for few minutes.
    What is solution if hot air is mixing with cool air resulting in decreased cooling?
    Just make sure that cable is working and flap is operating. flap has form on it to seal, this should be replaced if worn out.

  9. #2788
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    margallar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    9,958
    Follows
    6
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    New era coils are easily available. They come with a resistor but you don't need to use it.

    They look like this.
    Cuore  Fan Club - images?qtbnANd9GcR4Wal99SUlcB3HaOI8SnXJXr4tgu56EWDkFVU2dgHk TGhdqkgyA
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

  10. #2789
    PakWheeler Follow
    midreestaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasf View Post
    Dear bro I believe what you say & respect your recommendations always.I am sure your engine condition, maintenance is far better then mine.You can imagine as example the condition of wiring of my car shows how bad it was maintained in past by some or last owner.i give its example like the previous owner wanted to enjoy ride of a car while spending little money on maintenance equal to motorcycle maintenance.
    I am happy too that I found a experienced,qualified & hopefully a sincere mechanic.Yesterdays work wasn't done properly by other mechanic, one of vacuum hose pipe wasn't installed there & some other mistakes too that can be due to inexperience of yesterday's mechanic plus he was going to install my new cdi distributor with old black box type coil.Today's mechanic told me that old type coil doesn't work properly with cdi distributor so I have more belief now in taking opinions of 2-3 mechanics before a important work of car.
    Also I learnt today from experience when you go to a shop asking for a part, the shopsman ask you first where is your car,bring it & we will fix this part to it (regardless of specifications of that part of that is built for car or not),most shopsman with a facility or electrician, mechanic with them are (Dehrai Baaz) who just want to take money out of your pocket neglecting the quality of work to be done.
    Yes it is good I got 1-2 days more till electrician return I will have experience of engine performance with new carb & auto fan.
    Also it feels very good when engine noise is less, it feels soft now as direct fan isn't runing always making great noise. Noise is reduced with new carb,its settings & making fan auto.
    I forgot to.mention that after making heater system work,water was removed from radiator & on pouring new water I saw rust deposits coming up in water which surprised me as radiator was installed new 3 months ago & then I poured home AC water in it & always top up reservoir bottle with AC water when needed.Where has the rust come from in new radiator?
    Rust particles could be stuck in the water before and by long time and engine block area was not completely drained in previous attempts. I don't think rust can rehabilitate so fast in your new radiator. Solution to this is flush the cooling system with new water, drain it and repeat it two more times until you clearly see no sort of particles coming out. Then refill, bleed air and you are good to go. Later on replace water with Coolant and due to its chemical properties rust wont occur fast anyway.

    Further I read your comment above, dear I would say take vote from everyone and do as majority tells you regarding installing or not installing thermostat valve

  11. #2790
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meh1 View Post
    Just make sure that cable is working and flap is operating. flap has form on it to seal, this should be replaced if worn out.
    Sir if possible can you provide any pic of these parts as I don't know them by names

  12. #2791
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by midreestaj View Post
    Rust particles could be stuck in the water before and by long time and engine block area was not completely drained in previous attempts. I don't think rust can rehabilitate so fast in your new radiator. Solution to this is flush the cooling system with new water, drain it and repeat it two more times until you clearly see no sort of particles coming out. Then refill, bleed air and you are good to go. Later on replace water with Coolant and due to its chemical properties rust wont occur fast anyway.

    Further I read your comment above, dear I would say take vote from everyone and do as majority tells you regarding installing or not installing thermostat valve
    OK I will drain out water & pour again AC water 2-3 times.
    One important thing Cuore user manual says to replace some thing may be a rubber ring whenever water is drained from opening at bottom.what to do for it?

  13. #2792
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasf View Post
    Sir if possible can you provide any pic of these parts as I don't know them by names
    I dont have a picture now. will try to find. also it was foam.

  14. #2793
    PakWheeler Follow
    midreestaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasf View Post
    OK I will drain out water & pour again AC water 2-3 times.
    One important thing Cuore user manual says to replace some thing may be a rubber ring whenever water is drained from opening at bottom.what to do for it?
    Probably the O ring.. a rubber washer used in the drain plug found on the lower radiator hose

  15. #2794
    PakWheeler Follow
    selman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Friends I have a problem too...My cuore 2004 vibrates badly after releasing the clutch(in first and 2nd gear especially) with the voice GRRRRR.... initally i thought its a silencer issue but that was okk...Kindly guide me what is the problem and the pissible solution....Aur Haan Ac chalnay k baad Gari slow ho tou phir bhi isi tarah behave kerti hai....wot to do??
    0nly Dead Fish go With The Flow....

  16. #2795
    PakWheeler Follow
    selman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Friends I have a problem too...My cuore 2004 vibrates badly after releasing the clutch(in first and 2nd gear especially) with the Horrible voice GRRRRR.... initally i thought its a silencer issue but that was okk...Kindly guide me what is the problem and the possible solution....Aur Haan Ac chalnay k baad Gari slow ho tou phir bhi isi tarah behave kerti hai....wot to do??
    0nly Dead Fish go With The Flow....

  17. #2796
    PakWheeler Follow
    sajidahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    672
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Need expert opinion
    my coure ODO= 60,000. I have a feeling that suspension bushes need to be replaced. Till now it's in original factory condition. Need expert opinion should I do this change?
    if yes then which is the best brand to buy

  18. #2797
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Today I got installed Cuore's qabli ignition coil,shopsman said it is genuine Cuore's coil having 3 wires.Also changed distributor to electrical type without point.when electrician was fitting coil he wanted to connect only 2 out of 3 wires but on my insisting he tried to connect 3rd wire probably Ground but it was having spark when touching body so he didn't connect it.Also electrician was saying that new electrical distributor can work fine with my old black round box type coil but I told him to put new coil. Anyone here having such ignition coil please tell how these wires are connected in his car.
    So now with new qabli carb, new qabli coil & new qabli distributor I can notice good things i.e engine noise is very soft now, runing is good too,now I go upto 60km in 3rd gear without engine giving noise, acceleration is good now,smooth runing.
    Now I have to do something about decreased AC cooling maybe due to activation of heater system yesterday.Also will change radiator water in 1-2 days.Next task probably will be wiring work.
    I searched market but didn't find new ERA coil so got qabli in 700.
    Yesterday after carb work some noise was coming when AC runing so mechanic put some grease on belt.
    For last few days I notice some noise coming when I am in small streets near home in first gear & I think it is related to front wheel brakes as sometimes noise goes away if I press or release brake pedal or maybe related to clutch,i will recheck tomorrow.
    I must mention k autofan system k saath Ghari chlane ka maza hi kuch aur hai,you are more involved too with engine,regularly monitoring the heat gauge with AC or without AC,you get familiar with engine sounds with radiator fan runing & OFF.
    After drive when I came near home I stopped by a shop & when came back the radiator fan started at ON before giving sulf,heat gauge was still raised a bit but after 30-40 seconds gauge came down & fan turned OFF.

  19. #2798
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassantahir2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    813
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    @wasf
    I think the ignition coil which you have bought has a inbuilt resistor due to which there are 3 points on the coil.

    One point is there to bypass the resistor and one point is through the resistor you can check that with help of a multimeter by checking the resistances on both points.. The third one would be ground i guess.!

    Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Four wheels move the body
    Two wheels move the soul

  20. #2799
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hassantahir2 View Post
    @wasf
    I think the ignition coil which you have bought has a inbuilt resistor due to which there are 3 points on the coil.

    One point is there to bypass the resistor and one point is through the resistor you can check that with help of a multimeter by checking the resistances on both points.. The third one would be ground i guess.!

    Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    It is without resistor which is called Haddi by shopsman.Cuore  Fan Club - 9c81b17edf2bbadd73d6f0a4f45ac284

  21. #2800
    PakWheeler Follow
    midreestaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by selman View Post
    Friends I have a problem too...My cuore 2004 vibrates badly after releasing the clutch(in first and 2nd gear especially) with the Horrible voice GRRRRR.... initally i thought its a silencer issue but that was okk...Kindly guide me what is the problem and the possible solution....Aur Haan Ac chalnay k baad Gari slow ho tou phir bhi isi tarah behave kerti hai....wot to do??
    Check for pressure plate and gear box foundations with good mechanic

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •