0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Cuore Fan Club

HI to all coure owners here u can post qualities of ur car compare to other its compititers like ,mehran, alto etc,,,

(heading edited by admin/mods - spelling mistake)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wasf View Post
    Sir you have written excellent method.I read many PW posts about radiator flush but this method isn't mentioned anywhere. Sure I will do that way probably tomorrow.Any idea how many litres approximately will be needed?Should I keep on adding water from bottles or put a water pipe there?
    Just want to know will adding a radiator flush product make any difference in removing rust?any major benefit?
    any rust removing agent is acidic .. it will have two effects

- your cooling system will be vulnerable to extreme rust if ur coolant is not good or u forget to put coolant
    - removing rust weakens a body .. in old engines and radiators this acidic flushing sometimes causes leakages .. unless u r sure the internals r strong do not give strong treatment .. occasionally flush out deposits in simple ways
    "You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you."

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sajidahmed View Post
    Good product to try but I should follow Sir Naweed's advice now, that looks to be the best option for now when there is so much rust keep coming.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Cuore hilly areas climbing problem

I have a problem in my cuore model 2008 only 80000km driven with very care. when i go to some hilly areas like per-sohawa it feels like that the car engine is two weak and the car drops its momentum and it is very difficult to climb those hilly areas. while in strait road the car run like a new Honda cg-125 motercycle. it can easily attain the speed of 120km/hr in 5th gear but the car does not go above that limit whether you full accelerate the car, it only attain a maximum speed of 120km/hr in plain roads. i check the car to many mechanics and they told me that the engine is in good condition. so what the problem that it is difficult for my car to climb the hilly areas.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good product to try but I should follow Sir Naweed's advice now, that looks to be the best option for now when there is so much rust keep coming.
    I changed my mob. Ur old whatsapp msgs gone. Just sent a new msg with name so I save it for future. Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waseemabbasi97 View Post
    I have a problem in my cuore model 2008 only 80000km driven with very care. when i go to some hilly areas like per-sohawa it feels like that the car engine is two weak and the car drops its momentum and it is very difficult to climb those hilly areas. while in strait road the car run like a new Honda cg-125 motercycle. it can easily attain the speed of 120km/hr in 5th gear but the car does not go above that limit whether you full accelerate the car, it only attain a maximum speed of 120km/hr in plain roads. i check the car to many mechanics and they told me that the engine is in good condition. so what the problem that it is difficult for my car to climb the hilly areas.
    Ok, you take care of the car generally so eliminating the questions of Air Filter, Carb cleaning and adjustments.
    To start with, I will recommend you to Advance your timing on your distributor or get it checked by a good mechanic. Power loss and not going above 120 on relatively new engine is asking for Timing Advance check. Also check your distributor for Point gap and cleaning.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Today I decided to act upon Sir Naweed advice.Sir I am very thankful to you for your great advice. You really deserve a lot of respect Sir.
    First of all I opened drain plug to check water today & it was v clean then yesterday's. Cuore  Fan Club - 46494dda3a870fa6870fedf73207e576
    Then I removed upper pipe & put water supply pipe to where upper pipe is attached bcoz when I was putting water from radiator mouth it was all falling out from that part.Then I started car & water started coming out it was visible as clean water so after couple of minutes I gave race several times & then water full of rust came out in tub,i emptied 3-4 tubs full of water.i kept on giving race to remove rust full water so in the end water was looking very clean.I think this method has worked good & cleaned a lot of rust.Previously twice water was changed at mechanics & twice yesterday by me but rust was there.i will check again in 1-2 days but I am v hopeful that much of rust is removed.

Cuore  Fan Club - 091eb8c9c25fb5d3262113ac533bfe6c at the end

Finally added 1.5 litre AC water,only that much could be added I think bcoz there was water in system, I am in doubt whether all this water used for flushing was water supply or bore water so thinking to change it with AC water again in 1-2 days.Yesterday when I filled only 2-2.5 L was added,i think when we remove water from drain plug all isn't removed.
    Cuore  Fan Club - d1499bac5aeeab66e5a05f1416eb4e06 pipes were put this way

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@wasf, good to see that you carried out the procedure well. I enjoyed to see the patient under OPs especially where the transplant was in process with periodic pumps of pedal hahaha. Check after few days though on how the thing fairs and from there you can then later replace water with coolant.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by midreestaj View Post
    @wasf, good to see that you carried out the procedure well. I enjoyed to see the patient under OPs especially where the transplant was in process with periodic pumps of pedal hahaha. Check after few days though on how the thing fairs and from there you can then later replace water with coolant.
    Thanx bro & good use of words,it made me laugh.me & 2 other guys were involved in this work as it would be v difficult to handle for a single person as you have to monitor water in radiator, heat gauge level, making videos.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

good. Now you can add coolant. but before that, replace any pipes that seem worn
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@wasf
    Nicely done .. just put coolant before rusting action starts again .. if u repeat this process in a couple of days u will still get some rust, so no need to be superstitious / over-cautious .. the process is complete for now .. the end ... finito .... just put coolant .. check water level every day or as it reduces .. when significant rust and dirt in water is accumulated ... repeat ...... but i guess it will take a year min to get lot of dust and dirt ... tap water is fine put good coolant and that's all
    "You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you."

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

duplication editted

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by margallar View Post
    good. Now you can add coolant. but before that, replace any pipes that seem worn
    Pipes are new, when changed radiator 3 months ago with it I changed rubber pipes too

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Pipes are new, when changed radiator 3 months ago with it I changed rubber pipes too
    do not over tighten clamps of pipes or the clamp cuts the rubber...donot keep clamps loose or water will leak .. confusing .. yes .. but thats how its done

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Naweed View Post
    do not over tighten clamps of pipes or the clamp cuts the rubber...donot keep clamps loose or water will leak .. confusing .. yes .. but thats how its done
    Sir Thanx for telling, I was yesterday confused about it so I fully tightened it, I will loosen it a bit now

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AssalamOalikum
    Guys I m facing a issue whenever I start cuore(when its cold/starting after few hours) it vibrates too much for 4-5 mins at least and I have to give it race after that it doesn't vibrate and runs ok. Issue is on both petrol/cng.
    What could be the issue ?? Fuel pump ? Mounts?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by s_usman_a View Post
    AssalamOalikum
    Guys I m facing a issue whenever I start cuore(when its cold/starting after few hours) it vibrates too much for 4-5 mins at least and I have to give it race after that it doesn't vibrate and runs ok. Issue is on both petrol/cng.
    What could be the issue ?? Fuel pump ? Mounts?
    Not likely the engine mounts, or vibes exist in all rpm ranges. When mounts issue, Engine bounces with handbrake applied and clutch slightly disengaged - you can check with bonnet opened

Check following:
    Idle mixture settings - adjust till minimum vibrations / Leaner mixture can cause vibes
    Carb idle jet functioning - check
    All Vacuum pipes for correct connections and health - No vacuum leaks should be there (this issue is in almost many vehicles handled by desi mechanics over the span of years)
    Check spark plugs health and plug cables health - they may be causing misfires translating into vibes

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by midreestaj View Post
    Not likely the engine mounts, or vibes exist in all rpm ranges. When mounts issue, Engine bounces with handbrake applied and clutch slightly disengaged - you can check with bonnet opened

Check following:
    Idle mixture settings - adjust till minimum vibrations / Leaner mixture can cause vibes
    Carb idle jet functioning - check
    All Vacuum pipes for correct connections and health - No vacuum leaks should be there (this issue is in almost many vehicles handled by desi mechanics over the span of years)
    Check spark plugs health and plug cables health - they may be causing misfires translating into vibes
    Any relation to clutch plate ,pressure plate?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Any relation to clutch plate ,pressure plate?
    To check engine mounts you cease rear tires through handbrake. Put car in gear and release clutch slightly so that engine tries to pull the car ahead. As the rear wheels are stopped car wont be able to move forward and this applies a small force on engine. If mounts are good engine will slight raise up or move a bit (way under 1 cm approx). When mounts are bad engine will move up/down greater than this and will be clearly visible as moving around stupidly. No direct relation of clutch or pressure plate in this method though.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waseemabbasi97 View Post

whats the condition of clutch??
    Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I?m going to take tomorrow ....

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List