0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Cuore Fan Club

HI to all coure owners here u can post qualities of ur car compare to other its compititers like ,mehran, alto etc,,,

(heading edited by admin/mods - spelling mistake)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by meh1 View Post
    coolant is supposed to be drained when it is hot and has been circulating and t.valve is open.
    at this point coolant temperature is around 80-95 degree celcius. if now coolant is removed with engine running, it really will be seconds.
    cold engine will take 5-10 minutes to overheat of course.
    my profession is IT and not cars. this is just my opinion.
    I drain coolant when the water is warm. If you drain coolant on a hot engine you will get burnt guaranteed. The coolant starts to flow out even when the bolt is opened halfway.

You are correct about the fact that if you drain the coolant on a warm engine and the car is started-overheating time

Sent from my A5Classic using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by usmanuetian View Post
    why coolant is supposed to be drained when hot?? any technical reason?
    normally i drain water when engine is cool.
    Drain coolant when cool.
    Usually lubricants like gear oil and engine oil are drained wish the engine at optimum operating temperature because the oil flows out quicker and all the carbon deposits are dissolved in it at that time. With this trick your engine will always stay super clean.
    I keep my car running until the mechanic is ready to go under the car and drain the oil!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

coolant is drained after a small run so that particles soluble or not, mix in water and get drained. moving and hot liquids are more effective. also when you flush, fill, start engine and stop and drain.
    when the engine is cold, coolant circulates within the engine only. remember you have a t.valve. so better drain when engine had a run and is bit hot.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

How to clean cuore's ac grill? As far as I think, it is under the glove compartment right? Should I just open it and clean it with a wet cloth or something? The ac mechanic was saying that he will spray water on it but I am not too happy with the idea of water going inside the car. Any suggestions?

Sent from my A8 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by burnoutrevenge View Post
    How to clean cuore's ac grill? As far as I think, it is under the glove compartment right? Should I just open it and clean it with a wet cloth or something? The ac mechanic was saying that he will spray water on it but I am not too happy with the idea of water going inside the car. Any suggestions?

You and your mechanic are referring to different things. Your mechanic says he will wash the ac condenser which is in front of the radiator in this car.
    You are talking about the ac blower filter behind the glovebox. I failed to find it! Its prolly not there- I'll check the workshop manual and get back to you..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by omarabdullah022 View Post
    You and your mechanic are referring to different things. Your mechanic says he will wash the ac condenser which is in front of the radiator in this car.
    You are talking about the ac blower filter behind the glovebox. I failed to find it! Its prolly not there- I'll check the workshop manual and get back to you..
    Thanks man! But the mechanic specifically said that he will be removing the carpet etc etc so that water does not accumulate in the cabin. That really got me worried as what would he be doing.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The thing under glove compartment is basically an "Evaporator", and yes in order to have a better "thandi hawa" from your AC, evaporator should also be cleaned with pressure water. and dont worry the water will not fall into cabin, if you look closely there is a v small pipe going from under that evaporator box to outside the car, that basically throws out a condensed water outside the car when AC is running (this is why you see water drops under the car when you are using AC). and you cannot clean it with a wet cloth, since its just like radiator grill.
    You just need to
    -remove glove compartment by pulling its clips.
    -remove the small circuit board type thing which is mounted in front of evaporator box.
    -open a screw of evaporator box (screw head facing downwards) and a metal clamp
    -turn duct to "outside air" or "fresh air" side (this further ensures water to not enter into cabin)
    even then you wont be able to look evaporator clearly, but you will have an opening to throw pressure water in it for washing. Better you should have a thin metal type pipe (which AC walas have normally) so you can direct water through that small opening).
    water will be drained out through the pipe I mentioned above. I havent done it myself. But once I got my AC service and this was the procedure.
    I can share pics if you are still unable to understand.

if still you are not sure, then just put a small amount of water into evaporator box and observe....

Yar I dont think that there is an AC blower filter in cuore. Its evaporator.

Thanks man! But the mechanic specifically said that he will be removing the carpet etc etc so that water does not accumulate in the cabin. That really got me worried as what would he be doing.

He is "killing" bongiaan. (bongiann maar raha hai ) No need to remove the carpet at all. the method I have described above.
    Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The thing under glove compartment is basically an "Evaporator", and yes in order to have a better "thandi hawa" from your AC, evaporator should also be cleaned with pressure water. and dont worry the water will not fall into cabin, if you look closely there is a v small pipe going from under that evaporator box to outside the car, that basically throws out a condensed water outside the car when AC is running (this is why you see water drops under the car when you are using AC). and you cannot clean it with a wet cloth, since its just like radiator grill.
    You just need to
    -remove glove compartment by pulling its clips.
    -remove the small circuit board type thing which is mounted in front of evaporator box.
    -open a screw of evaporator box (screw head facing downwards) and a metal clamp
    -turn duct to "outside air" or "fresh air" side (this further ensures water to not enter into cabin)
    even then you wont be able to look evaporator clearly, but you will have an opening to throw pressure water in it for washing. Better you should have a thin metal type pipe (which AC walas have normally) so you can direct water through that small opening).
    water will be drained out through the pipe I mentioned above. I havent done it myself. But once I got my AC service and this was the procedure.
    I can share pics if you are still unable to understand.

if still you are not sure, then just put a small amount of water into evaporator box and observe....

Yar I dont think that there is an AC blower filter in cuore. Its evaporator.

He is "killing" bongiaan. (bongiann maar raha hai ) No need to remove the carpet at all. the method I have described above.
    Thanks for the help! And yes, I got what u are saying.....

But since it would be the first time for me, i'd rather have the mechanic do it while i observe
    Things I'll make sure is that he doesn't use that much water which would cause "the cabin to get wet".

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks for the help! And yes, I got what u are saying.....

But since it would be the first time for me, i'd rather have the mechanic do it while i observe
    Things I'll make sure is that he doesn't use that much water which would cause "the cabin to get wet".

you are welcome
    if possible do share the pics, specially when mechanic opens that evaporator box. and do mention the difference in AC performance after the job.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i got AC fully serviced in 2012 but mechanic opened everything. washed all pipes with petrol. changed oil in compressor with new. installed new condenser as old one was leaking gas every year. and removed and washed evaporator. as cuore has no cabin filter, it was covered in sooo much dust. so cleaning it from time to time is necessary. it would be great if someone can share process of cleaning it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i got AC fully serviced in 2012 but mechanic opened everything. washed all pipes with petrol. changed oil in compressor with new. installed new condenser as old one was leaking gas every year. and removed and washed evaporator. as cuore has no cabin filter, it was covered in sooo much dust. so cleaning it from time to time is necessary. it would be great if someone can share process of cleaning it.
    This is really a FULL AC service, coz I got my AC serviced from Punjab car AC in 2012, they just washed evaporator, charged the missing gas, then little compressor oil and then condenser wash through pressure wash. for total 1800 rupees.

so, what cost did you pay for it?
    what do you say ? can we wash evaporator at home?
    Just for information toyota walton charging 6,000 rupee for cuore AC service.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i paid 8000 in total it included new condenser(5500), dryer bottle, compressor oil, gas and labor.
    evaporator can be removed from car but you will loose gas. so i also want to know the method of cleaning it from cabin. as it is 2 years now and i am sure it is full with dust till now.

toyota walton is expensive. but it is good option for a new cuore.

This is really a FULL AC service, coz I got my AC serviced from Punjab car AC in 2012, they just washed evaporator, charged the missing gas, then little compressor oil and then condenser wash through pressure wash. for total 1800 rupees.

so, what cost did you pay for it?
    what do you say ? can we wash evaporator at home?
    Just for information toyota walton charging 6,000 rupee for cuore AC service.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i paid 8000 in total it included new condenser(5500), dryer bottle, compressor oil, gas and labor.
    evaporator can be removed from car but you will loose gas. so i also want to know the method of cleaning it from cabin. as it is 2 years now and i am sure it is full with dust till now.

toyota walton is expensive. but it is good option for a new cuore.
    as i described above, my evaporator was washed with pressurized water from a thin metal pipe, first it was a like surf wala pani, then normal tap water. you just have to have that thin metallic pipe to direct water into evaporator box, coz with rubber pipe directing the water stream is bit difficult.
    by thin pipe I mean the pipe like we see under our washbasin taps (known as mixer)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Purchased Zic coolant for 1,450 rupee, 4 ltr. (2 ltr. will be shared with friend )
    will share results here after putting it in...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Purchased Zic coolant for 1,450 rupee, 4 ltr. (2 ltr. will be shared with friend )
    will share results here after putting it in...
    You could've bought german fuchs coolant 4litres for~ 1200
    But zic is good too.
    Waiting for pictures

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You could've bought german fuchs coolant 4litres for~ 1200
    But zic is good too.
    Waiting for pictures

Yar infact I was looking for caltex for which I read some good reviews, but couldnt find the place where Im 100% sure about originality.
    so opted zic. Also the filter house had only two options, other was some low quality unknown brand....
    for pics here you go...
    Cuore  Fan Club -1410109
    Cuore  Fan Club -1410110

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

caltex pumps are best place to get caltex long life coolant. that is long life coolant. anyway this one is good too.
    Yar infact I was looking for caltex for which I read some good reviews, but couldnt find the place where Im 100% sure about originality.
    so opted zic. Also the filter house had only two options, other was some low quality unknown brand....
    for pics here you go...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ITS A FAKE. LOCAL FAKE STUFF.
    READ THE GENERAL CHARACTERS: first line written
    Antitrust instead of Antirust which actually is Anti-Rust.

No one can think ZIC can make such spelling errors.

OmRON

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@OmRON good yaar. i am seeing other mistakes now. 2- pre-dilution 3- used as recommend. 1450!!!! its a pity

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OmRON View Post
    ITS A FAKE. LOCAL FAKE STUFF.
    READ THE GENERAL CHARACTERS: first line written
    Antitrust instead of Antirust which actually is Anti-Rust.

No one can think ZIC can make such spelling errors.

OmRON
    @OmRON good yaar. i am seeing other mistakes now. 2- pre-dilution 3- used as recommend. 1450!!!! its a pity
    @OmRON @meh1
    good catch dear, as far as this word "pre-dilution" is concerned, I searched for coolant on Zic website, this word is also written on front side of bottle there. Hi Tech Lubricants Limited
    check the page and zooooooom the image, though you wont be able to see the word written clearly, but it is written "pre-dilution" not "pre-diluted".
    and as far as "anti trust" is concerned, let me talk to zic person, then I will get baCK to you..

and @meh1 dear where its written "used as recommend" ?? couldnt find....

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List