Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 3117
Like Tree943Likes

Thread: Cuore Fan Club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal740's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Cuore Fan Club

    HI to all coure owners here u can post qualities of ur car compare to other its compititers like ,mehran, alto etc,,,




    (heading edited by admin/mods - spelling mistake)

  2. #1401
    PakWheeler Follow
    csswallet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mani001002 View Post
    Abhi fit nhi karway jasy he fit karioun ga insha allah pics share karon ga
    Wow bumpers for 7500 ? thats pretty expensive I think. I heard there are few shops near Ganga Ram hospital where you can get repaired or minor defected bumpers for 2000 approximately

  3. #1402
    PakWheeler Follow
    csswallet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys I need to change the engine oil of my cuore 2006. Can you suggest the best one available in town? Also my car vibrates a lot and I am sick of it. Mechanic suggested to buy new mountings both front and shock. Please advise.

  4. #1403
    PakWheeler Follow
    khan_ji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csswallet View Post
    Guys I need to change the engine oil of my cuore 2006. Can you suggest the best one available in town? Also my car vibrates a lot and I am sick of it. Mechanic suggested to buy new mountings both front and shock. Please advise.
    i used shell 10w 40 yellow one and change it after 3000kms...is it vibrate when you start your cuore ? or after warm-up it goes normal ? or its vibrate all times ?

  5. #1404
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammad.ali1231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    mine also have same problum...some one tell me a good and expert mechnic in rwp or islamabd plz ?? i have a consumption problum want to tune my car...check several mechnic but still problum same...

  6. #1405
    PakWheeler Follow
    csswallet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khan_ji View Post
    i used shell 10w 40 yellow one and change it after 3000kms...is it vibrate when you start your cuore ? or after warm-up it goes normal ? or its vibrate all times ?
    Someone said Caltex is best and covers 5000KMs. For vibration, it is sort of a permanent feature of my car at the moment. Even after it warm-up.

  7. #1406
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usmanuetian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sharjah
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,729
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csswallet View Post
    Someone said Caltex is best and covers 5000KMs. For vibration, it is sort of a permanent feature of my car at the moment. Even after it warm-up.
    For vibration, before mounting change, ensure that ur engine is tuned, air filter clean, then chk again.
    If problem persists then go for mounting change, but after having opinion from 3 4 mechanics.
    For oil, I have always used geniune toyota motor oil, so no idea about others.
    Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer

  8. #1407
    PakWheeler Follow
    csswallet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usmanuetian View Post
    For vibration, before mounting change, ensure that ur engine is tuned, air filter clean, then chk again.
    If problem persists then go for mounting change, but after having opinion from 3 4 mechanics.
    For oil, I have always used geniune toyota motor oil, so no idea about others.
    I got it tuned week ago vibration was a bit lesser but at times it is very annoying. Any specific brand of mounting or is it simply local or imported?

  9. #1408
    PakWheeler Follow
    khan_ji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csswallet View Post
    Someone said Caltex is best and covers 5000KMs. For vibration, it is sort of a permanent feature of my car at the moment. Even after it warm-up.
    for 5000kms its not save for engine life.(its good to change oil early in my views)...
    for vibration usmanuetian saying right.

  10. #1409
    PakWheeler Follow
    mani001002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    38
    Posts
    190
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muhammad.ali1231 View Post
    mine also have same problum...some one tell me a good and expert mechnic in rwp or islamabd plz ?? i have a consumption problum want to tune my car...check several mechnic but still problum same...
    Ur location plz

  11. #1410
    PakWheeler Follow
    mani001002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    38
    Posts
    190
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mani001002 View Post
    Ur location plz
    What is ur current consumption
    Ap kis methid sa consumption calculate kar raha hain
    Idea or full to full tank

  12. #1411
    PakWheeler Follow
    mani001002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    38
    Posts
    190
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csswallet View Post
    I got it tuned week ago vibration was a bit lesser but at times it is very annoying. Any specific brand of mounting or is it simply local or imported?
    Yah problem mara sath b rahi hai lakin diagnosed yah howa k current coil week ha so 1200 ka current coil change karwaya plug or coil leads check karwai to 2 wire plug wali b continuity nhi da rahi tha woh b pura set change karwaya abhi viberation nhi hai now first sulf pa ghari start hoti hai pick b zabardust hai or average b better hoi hai

  13. #1412
    PakWheeler Follow
    csswallet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mani001002 View Post
    Yah problem mara sath b rahi hai lakin diagnosed yah howa k current coil week ha so 1200 ka current coil change karwaya plug or coil leads check karwai to 2 wire plug wali b continuity nhi da rahi tha woh b pura set change karwaya abhi viberation nhi hai now first sulf pa ghari start hoti hai pick b zabardust hai or average b better hoi hai
    My car also starts on first sulf and pick is just fine. Mechanic told me it's mountings need to be changed. Front and Shock mountings. I think I will have to get second opinion on that.

  14. #1413
    PakWheeler Follow
    csswallet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usmanuetian View Post
    For vibration, before mounting change, ensure that ur engine is tuned, air filter clean, then chk again.
    If problem persists then go for mounting change, but after having opinion from 3 4 mechanics.
    For oil, I have always used geniune toyota motor oil, so no idea about others.
    Where can I get toyota motor oil ?

  15. #1414
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usmanuetian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sharjah
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,729
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csswallet View Post
    Where can I get toyota motor oil ?
    At any authorized dealer
    Has to be changed at every 2500km
    Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer

  16. #1415
    PakWheeler Follow
    csswallet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Another question is how much capacity fuel tank has? It seems like only 20-22 litres only.

  17. #1416
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usmanuetian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sharjah
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,729
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csswallet View Post
    Another question is how much capacity fuel tank has? It seems like only 20-22 litres only.
    Its 32 ltr
    Few pages back I have shared pages frm owner manual, same capacity mentioned there
    Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer

  18. #1417
    PakWheeler Follow
    csswallet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usmanuetian View Post
    Its 32 ltr
    Few pages back I have shared pages frm owner manual, same capacity mentioned there
    Ahh but it always show full around 20 litre mark or slightly above. Is this a problem with fuel gauge when it shows empty ?

  19. #1418
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csswallet View Post
    Ahh but it always show full around 20 litre mark or slightly above. Is this a problem with fuel gauge when it shows empty ?
    gauge is at E when it has 5-8 liter of fuel. and needle passes F when tank is full. its normal. more than that is a problem.

  20. #1419
    PakWheeler Follow
    csswallet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meh1 View Post
    gauge is at E when it has 5-8 liter of fuel. and needle passes F when tank is full. its normal. more than that is a problem.
    I tried filling it from empty during petrol crisis but it only filled with 22 liters. quite amazing.

  21. #1420
    PakWheeler Follow
    mani001002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    38
    Posts
    190
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meh1 View Post
    gauge is at E when it has 5-8 liter of fuel. and needle passes F when tank is full. its normal. more than that is a problem.
    Ap ki fuel gauge ko calibration ki zarorat hai
    Ap yah kam tab karwain jab tank ma ya tu fuel end ho raha ho yah full tank ho
    Koi b meter wala ap ko kar da ga

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •