Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 3117
Like Tree943Likes

Thread: Cuore Fan Club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal740's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Cuore Fan Club

    HI to all coure owners here u can post qualities of ur car compare to other its compititers like ,mehran, alto etc,,,




    (heading edited by admin/mods - spelling mistake)

  2. #1741
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by burnoutrevenge View Post
    Guys? Cuore's stock head lights are 55/60 watts right? Would it harm the wiring in any way if I use osram 90 watt bulbs instead of the stock ones? Do keep in mind that I would be running them on the stock wiring. Which, as far as I think, do not include relays etc.
    Stock wiring is barely enough for 55 watt bulbs. Due to this when wiring is bit old it becomes worse and even 100 watt one does not work good. it becomes hot even on 55 watt bulbs. anyway I have used 90/100 watt ones and they work ok. but better would be to use good brand bulbs in 55 watts. this way reflectors, wiring and alternator will be happy. it is good to change bulbs after 2-3 years. All connectors should be clean. if there are joints, solder them. replace wires if in bad condition.
    relay with thick wires will give very good light, even with 55 watts. but you need a electrician who can wire like a pro. and must use fuse where wire come out from battery.

  3. #1742
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Sarkaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    I am looking for coure in karachi let me know if anyone is selling good condition coure 2005, 2006, 2007
    Corolla Altis 1.6 2016-to date
    Wagon R VXL 2014-2016

  4. #1743
    PakWheeler Follow
    burnoutrevenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    193
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meh1 View Post
    Stock wiring is barely enough for 55 watt bulbs. Due to this when wiring is bit old it becomes worse and even 100 watt one does not work good. it becomes hot even on 55 watt bulbs. anyway I have used 90/100 watt ones and they work ok. but better would be to use good brand bulbs in 55 watts. this way reflectors, wiring and alternator will be happy. it is good to change bulbs after 2-3 years. All connectors should be clean. if there are joints, solder them. replace wires if in bad condition.
    relay with thick wires will give very good light, even with 55 watts. but you need a electrician who can wire like a pro. and must use fuse where wire come out from battery.
    Alright so I'll be looking for better bulbs then. I heard rally vision are good? Or I can go with osram night breakers. They have several bulbs within the power range.

  5. #1744
    PakWheeler Follow
    mani001002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    38
    Posts
    190
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meh1 View Post
    good luck. i hope it will run fine for years.
    With A/c on at after 7pm in city what will b the actual position of heat gauge needle

  6. #1745
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mani001002 View Post
    With A/c on at after 7pm in city what will b the actual position of heat gauge needle
    as thermostat and fan are controlling temperature, it is always almost around 1/3 of gauge in all conditions.

  7. #1746
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by burnoutrevenge View Post
    Alright so I'll be looking for better bulbs then. I heard rally vision are good? Or I can go with osram night breakers. They have several bulbs within the power range.
    my vote for night breaker unlimited!

  8. #1747
    PakWheeler Follow
    mani001002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    38
    Posts
    190
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meh1 View Post
    as thermostat and fan are controlling temperature, it is always almost around 1/3 of gauge in all conditions.
    Bhai normally guage needle without A/C 35% pa he rahti ha lakin with A/C needle 5o to 55% pa chali jati hai jab A/C band karan needle wapis apni normal position pa aa jati hai
    Aik or cheez mara mechanic kahta hai k gharmiyoun ma fan direct kar dana chahya what's your opinion

  9. #1748
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Sarkaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Guyz I have checked few cuores in last few day, One thing i want to ask that, in Exhaust tip most of the Cuore has sludge of carbon deposite, is it normal in cuore ? But I confirmed carbon deposit in head by removing oil cap and engine turnout clean. Any input will be appreciated.
    Corolla Altis 1.6 2016-to date
    Wagon R VXL 2014-2016

  10. #1749
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mani001002 View Post
    Bhai normally guage needle without A/C 35% pa he rahti ha lakin with A/C needle 5o to 55% pa chali jati hai jab A/C band karan needle wapis apni normal position pa aa jati hai
    Aik or cheez mara mechanic kahta hai k gharmiyoun ma fan direct kar dana chahya what's your opinion
    50 to 55 tak ok hai. AC on hota hai to ac controller fan ko direct kar deta hai..
    without ac fan switch usi waqt fan off karta hai jab zaroorat na ho ho. jaise long route driving pe jahan fan ki zaroorat nai ya start karte hi.

  11. #1750
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarkaar View Post
    Guyz I have checked few cuores in last few day, One thing i want to ask that, in Exhaust tip most of the Cuore has sludge of carbon deposite, is it normal in cuore ? But I confirmed carbon deposit in head by removing oil cap and engine turnout clean. Any input will be appreciated.
    dry carbon in exhaust is normal.
    Cuore  Fan Club -1588771
    a photo of my cuore. its a 2005 model and has ran more than 150 k.

  12. #1751
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Sarkaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meh1 View Post
    dry carbon in exhaust is normal.
    Cuore  Fan Club -1588771
    a photo of my cuore. its a 2005 model and has ran more than 150 k.
    Thanks man yes that seems normal, but what i am refering to is a thick layer of carbon deposite.I think it is certainly not normal
    Corolla Altis 1.6 2016-to date
    Wagon R VXL 2014-2016

  13. #1752
    PakWheeler Follow
    aliraza450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    cuore ac cooling problem

  14. #1753
    PakWheeler Follow
    aliraza450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    my cuore ac is blowing cool air lekin axhi cooling nhi horhi sirf front pessenger ko hi hwa lagti hai gari pur cool nhi hoti. duet ka compressor bhi lga ya hai lekin whi problem. kia karun. mene youtube pe videos check ki hai or cabin airfilter ka bol rhe hai. ye cuore mein kis jga hota koi bate ga.

  15. #1754
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarkaar View Post
    Thanks man yes that seems normal, but what i am refering to is a thick layer of carbon deposite.I think it is certainly not normal
    carbon deposits come mainly from short trips, direct fan and thermostat valve removed. can also come from bad fuel quality. so to judge the engine, take a drive on highway. pickup and speed will tell engine condition. highway driving is a must for checking a car. it is not easy to check a engine

  16. #1755
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliraza450 View Post
    my cuore ac is blowing cool air lekin axhi cooling nhi horhi sirf front pessenger ko hi hwa lagti hai gari pur cool nhi hoti. duet ka compressor bhi lga ya hai lekin whi problem. kia karun. mene youtube pe videos check ki hai or cabin airfilter ka bol rhe hai. ye cuore mein kis jga hota koi bate ga.
    check all door seals, use shades. btw cuore has pathetic heat insulation. AC works good when car is moving.
    No cabin filter in cuore.

  17. #1756
    PakWheeler Follow
    aliraza450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    nhi yar sab kuxh lga wa hai. phr bhi

  18. #1757
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usmanuetian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sharjah
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,733
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliraza450 View Post
    nhi yar sab kuxh lga wa hai. phr bhi
    When did u last time got ur car ac servic??
    Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer

  19. #1758
    PakWheeler Follow
    aliraza450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usmanuetian View Post
    When did u last time got ur car ac servic??
    2 months ago bro

  20. #1759
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    slakr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    cuore has only one fan for radiator and condensor? if one then expect low cooling


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. #1760
    PakWheeler Follow
    aliraza450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    So bro agar condensor kai upper fan lagien. Kisi ne try kia hai

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •