Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 2451
Like Tree377Likes

Thread: Mira ES Fan Club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    4,993
    Follows
    10
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Mira ES Fan Club

    Hello and welcome guys to the official Mira Es Fan page.
    So decided to make this page as i couldn't find another.
    So , most of people in Pakistan are tired of high fuel prices and to overcome this issue , people leaned towards 660cc cars but they were shocked at their low average figures and people developed a bad image about their economy in their mind but now Daihatsu has launched a truly fuel saving "Eco" car named mira es with its new technology called "Eco-Idle".
    So,whats basically eco idle ?
    Its a fuel saving technology introduced by Daihatsu in which the car switches of when at stop or lower than 11 km/h.
    It also has extra storage batteries for to store electric from regenerative braking.
    So whats the difference between Mira eS and other cars?
    Mira eS is the most fuel efficient car around the globe which offers the best milage of 30-33.6Km according to Japanese tests.
    This car has Regenerative braking.
    Eco idol or start stop system.
    Extra Batteries for storage of Regenerative Braking.
    All of cars electronics runs on its extra
    .
    Different variants of this car are introduced including
    X Memorial Edition (It includes alloys and rear seat headrests extra than X and chrome handles too )
    G package (Top of the line , It has VSC,TRC and climate control A/C and also Push start which is optional and chrome handles and it also features 4 Airbags)
    L package (Basic , without keyless entry , Retractable mirror , just beige interior)
    D package (Most Basic)
    And some other packages.
    Excellent suspension and superb Drive.
    It also has a CVT transmission and Digital Meter
    Dashboard gears and much more.
    This car may not be the best in 660cc range but surely is the most fuel efficient car!
    This car was launched in 2011 and also know as
    Toyota Pixis Epoch
    Subaru Pleo +

    Always respect your parents

  2. #741
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Awais_jan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Mansehra
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,856
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Mira with sunroof

    Sent from my LG-F340K using PW Forums mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Engineer + Car Enthusiast = Awais Jan

  3. #742
    PakWheeler Follow
    sheharyar23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    20
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Awais_jan View Post
    Mira with sunroof

    Sent from my LG-F340K using PW Forums mobile app
    Is it genuine or aftermarket like he has changed his roof?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

  4. #743
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Awais_jan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Mansehra
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,856
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheharyar23 View Post
    Is it genuine or aftermarket like he has changed his roof?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app
    I think its genuine , but saw mira with sunroof first time

    Sent from my LG-F340K using PW Forums mobile app
    Engineer + Car Enthusiast = Awais Jan

  5. #744
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Awais_jan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Mansehra
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,856
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Some more pics
    This car is available in auction , on 6 dec at sultan motors karachi

    Sent from my LG-F340K using PW Forums mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Engineer + Car Enthusiast = Awais Jan

  6. #745
    PakWheeler Follow
    tayyeb.masud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Awais_jan View Post
    I think its genuine , but saw mira with sunroof first time

    Sent from my LG-F340K using PW Forums mobile app
    Will let you know by Saturday, hopefully the car will be is Islamabad and I will take a closer look

  7. #746
    PakWheeler Follow
    zealot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
    It will get stable with the increasing kms you drive
    Thanku huzaifa bhai .. now it gets up to around 16 and 17 km/l as displayed by the meter ... Not able to get above that during daily drives with the ac on .. any ideas .. ? ..

  8. #747
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umarmuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,760
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    I dont think u call that a sunroof

    A sunroof slides and opens up

    This one just tilts
    So its no more than a moonroof or skyroof or whatever

    Peace for Everyone !
    Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

  9. #748
    PakWheeler Follow
    szbr86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Every time I start my car, I have to turn on the eco idle function as it gets turned off when I shut the engine. Is this how it's supposed to be?

    Also, haven't been able to get more than 17 km/l in city. Highest I got was 18 km/l. Any suggestions?

  10. #749
    PakWheeler Follow
    sheharyar23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    20
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hmm.. thank you for the info umer bhi :-)

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

  11. #750
    PakWheeler Follow
    Rustle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    522
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by szbr86 View Post
    Every time I start my car, I have to turn on the eco idle function as it gets turned off when I shut the engine. Is this how it's supposed to be?

    Also, haven't been able to get more than 17 km/l in city. Highest I got was 18 km/l. Any suggestions?
    When u press the button the eco idle turns off! Eco idle turns on automatically.

    Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using PW Forums mobile app

  12. #751
    PakWheeler Follow
    tayyeb.masud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I have been doing the necessary rounds in Islamabad, trying to find an acceptable Mira e:s. I have seen the "Geyuan" cars with at three pieces repaired and one or two better ones, I have even been offered at least four cars which are arriving in Karachi in the next week, all it requires is just a small token to reserve them. Not sure whether to keep banging my head at the ISB car market or take off to greener pastures, maybe Lahore? Any advice as to which dealership?

  13. #752
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umarmuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,760
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tayyeb.masud View Post
    I have been doing the necessary rounds in Islamabad, trying to find an acceptable Mira e:s. I have seen the "Geyuan" cars with at three pieces repaired and one or two better ones, I have even been offered at least four cars which are arriving in Karachi in the next week, all it requires is just a small token to reserve them. Not sure whether to keep banging my head at the ISB car market or take off to greener pastures, maybe Lahore? Any advice as to which dealership?
    Import one for urself if u can wait

    Thats the best option

    Peace for Everyone !
    Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

  14. #753
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    4,993
    Follows
    10
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zealot View Post
    Thanku huzaifa bhai .. now it gets up to around 16 and 17 km/l as displayed by the meter ... Not able to get above that during daily drives with the ac on .. any ideas .. ? ..
    Yar abhi bhi A/C , humein heater chalana parta hay
    My mira is coming in a day or two!
    I'll keep you informed
    Always respect your parents

  15. #754
    PakWheeler Follow
    zealot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Checked the mileage via filling the tank .. Got fuel of 2000 rs .. and drove it to the end .. with ac on at all times and a light foot on the pedal .. got 330km .. so if we do the match that accounts to upto around 14.3 per liltre .

    The car is quite new only 20000 km driven .. Any ideas what should i do to bring up the mileage .. ? ..

    Also
    1.What is the car charging when it shows the charging sign when u let the car decelerate during driving. And what is its advantage .
    2. When i filled up the tank it showed a range of 430 km but it varies like in reality u drive 1 km and there it might just drop 2 or 3 km so ultimately it just gave me the 330 km ... ?

    Any ideas ?

  16. #755
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    4,993
    Follows
    10
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zealot View Post
    Checked the mileage via filling the tank .. Got fuel of 2000 rs .. and drove it to the end .. with ac on at all times and a light foot on the pedal .. got 330km .. so if we do the match that accounts to upto around 14.3 per liltre .

    The car is quite new only 20000 km driven .. Any ideas what should i do to bring up the mileage .. ? ..

    Also
    1.What is the car charging when it shows the charging sign when u let the car decelerate during driving. And what is its advantage .
    2. When i filled up the tank it showed a range of 430 km but it varies like in reality u drive 1 km and there it might just drop 2 or 3 km so ultimately it just gave me the 330 km ... ?

    Any ideas ?
    Milage is not good
    It charges eco idol battery while braking!
    Always respect your parents

  17. #756
    PakWheeler Follow
    zealot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
    Milage is not good
    It charges eco idol battery while braking!

    What should i get checked ?

  18. #757
    PakWheeler Follow
    Rustle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    522
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zealot View Post
    What should i get checked ?
    Get the air filter cleaned and mix some hi octane when u will refill your tank! Check the tire pressure and also get engine oil changed(if required)!

  19. #758
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    4,993
    Follows
    10
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zealot View Post
    What should i get checked ?
    Tyre pressure is most important!
    Fill 38psi , as recommended by the company , use oil with less viscosity i.e 5w-(20-40)
    Always respect your parents

  20. #759
    PakWheeler Follow
    Rustle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    522
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
    Tyre pressure is most important!
    Fill 38psi , as recommended by the company , use oil with less viscosity i.e 5w-(20-40)
    Tire pressure in my mira is 32 pounds! 38pounds is tooo much!

    Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using PW Forums mobile app

  21. #760
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    4,993
    Follows
    10
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rustle View Post
    Tire pressure in my mira is 32 pounds! 38pounds is tooo much!

    Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using PW Forums mobile app
    Company's recommendation!
    Engineers aint stupid
    Always respect your parents

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •