Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2451
Like Tree377Likes

Thread: Mira ES Fan Club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    5,001
    Follows
    10
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Mira ES Fan Club

    Hello and welcome guys to the official Mira Es Fan page.
    So decided to make this page as i couldn't find another.
    So , most of people in Pakistan are tired of high fuel prices and to overcome this issue , people leaned towards 660cc cars but they were shocked at their low average figures and people developed a bad image about their economy in their mind but now Daihatsu has launched a truly fuel saving "Eco" car named mira es with its new technology called "Eco-Idle".
    So,whats basically eco idle ?
    Its a fuel saving technology introduced by Daihatsu in which the car switches of when at stop or lower than 11 km/h.
    It also has extra storage batteries for to store electric from regenerative braking.
    So whats the difference between Mira eS and other cars?
    Mira eS is the most fuel efficient car around the globe which offers the best milage of 30-33.6Km according to Japanese tests.
    This car has Regenerative braking.
    Eco idol or start stop system.
    Extra Batteries for storage of Regenerative Braking.
    All of cars electronics runs on its extra
    .
    Different variants of this car are introduced including
    X Memorial Edition (It includes alloys and rear seat headrests extra than X and chrome handles too )
    G package (Top of the line , It has VSC,TRC and climate control A/C and also Push start which is optional and chrome handles and it also features 4 Airbags)
    L package (Basic , without keyless entry , Retractable mirror , just beige interior)
    D package (Most Basic)
    And some other packages.
    Excellent suspension and superb Drive.
    It also has a CVT transmission and Digital Meter
    Dashboard gears and much more.
    This car may not be the best in 660cc range but surely is the most fuel efficient car!
    This car was launched in 2011 and also know as
    Toyota Pixis Epoch
    Subaru Pleo +

    Always respect your parents

  2. #1461
    PakWheeler Follow
    m.zaman.ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrUsmanNawaz View Post
    Someone was asking for Air Press for Mira ES... Found them in Shoba... Demand was Rs.6000...
    Its me who is looking for Door Visors. These are seems to be used one. Are these ????
    By the way what is "Shoba"??????

  3. #1462
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    DrUsmanNawaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,930
    Follows
    19
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m.zaman.ali View Post
    Its me who is looking for Door Visors. These are seems to be used one. Are these ????
    By the way what is "Shoba"??????
    Bhai JDMs k parts used hi milty hen mostly... Shoba is a big auto parts market in Peshawar...
    Keep Faith in Allah...

  4. #1463
    Newbie Follow
    daniyaljilani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedrafiq View Post
    Pak wagon R will be best for you.don't think just buy .you will love it

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app
    I want to shout to all of you dumbs.
    I bought Mira eS for 9.5 lacs
    Maybe you guys don't know **** about driving, because my Mira gives 30km/l (Yes, at daytime with normal traffic)
    Even in traffic conditions, 22-24km/l is the average
    And honestly speaking, I laughed at this car but when I get to speed it, even 1300cc's are out of competition (No ****)
    So you should've bought the mira eS, it's the perfect car for Pakistan.

  5. #1464
    PakWheeler Follow
    rohail_karimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daniyaljilani View Post
    I want to shout to all of you dumbs.
    I bought Mira eS for 9.5 lacs
    Maybe you guys don't know **** about driving, because my Mira gives 30km/l (Yes, at daytime with normal traffic)
    Even in traffic conditions, 22-24km/l is the average
    And honestly speaking, I laughed at this car but when I get to speed it, even 1300cc's are out of competition (No ****)
    So you should've bought the mira eS, it's the perfect car for Pakistan.

    You are getting extra ordinary average. It gave me 26 on highway with a/c and full load.

    The max. I have achieved in city driving in 23 to 24 with less traffic.

    Normal full tank avg. in mix driving condition (mostly with heavy traffic in rush hours in khi) is 16 to 18.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #1465
    PakWheeler Follow
    sangolai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yaar 16 to 18 is good mileage but how u ppl get it???my mira only 13km prr litre...

  7. #1466
    PakWheeler Follow
    m.zaman.ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daniyaljilani View Post
    I want to shout to all of you dumbs.
    I bought Mira eS for 9.5 lacs
    Maybe you guys don't know **** about driving, because my Mira gives 30km/l (Yes, at daytime with normal traffic)
    Even in traffic conditions, 22-24km/l is the average
    And honestly speaking, I laughed at this car but when I get to speed it, even 1300cc's are out of competition (No ****)
    So you should've bought the mira eS, it's the perfect car for Pakistan.
    Really Amazing Fuel Average. By the way Which Model you own??? 2011 / 2012 / or 2013 ???

  8. #1467
    PakWheeler Follow
    m.zaman.ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrUsmanNawaz View Post
    Bhai JDMs k parts used hi milty hen mostly... Shoba is a big auto parts market in Peshawar...
    Yeah Bro, I have Idea that mostly JDMs parts are available in used. Just confirming from you Bcoz one Auto part Dealer/importer of Karachi is Demanding 11K for new Door Visors.

  9. #1468
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    DrUsmanNawaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,930
    Follows
    19
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m.zaman.ali View Post
    Yeah Bro, I have Idea that mostly JDMs parts are available in used. Just confirming from you Bcoz one Auto part Dealer/importer of Karachi is Demanding 11K for new Door Visors.

    Brother, if u are really interested u can send me your request, i'll arrange a set for u...
    Keep Faith in Allah...

  10. #1469
    PakWheeler Follow
    love880244's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hi every one....
    i think some one should file case against daihatsu.they r misleading the public by wrong figurs.daihatsu mira ES real consumption in trafic is 12km/lr.....and in long drive it is 18km/litre maximum

    Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

  11. #1470
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    DrUsmanNawaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,930
    Follows
    19
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by love880244 View Post
    hi every one....
    i think some one should file case against daihatsu.they r misleading the public by wrong figurs.daihatsu mira ES real consumption in trafic is 12km/lr.....and in long drive it is 18km/litre maximum

    Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk
    Mixed reviews of different people are coming ranging from 12 - 30 km/ lit... Don't know who is telling the right thing....

    Confusions hi confusions....
    Keep Faith in Allah...

  12. #1471
    PakWheeler Follow
    love880244's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    brother i m telling about my mira ES 2012 model .25 hazar used.geniune car.but in city give me 12km with light foot .no AC and no load.i alone...
    motorway 17km with 3 persons in car

    Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

  13. #1472
    PakWheeler Follow
    love880244's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    if some one is interested in buying my car want to get rid early .g edition. will sell on some loss

    Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

  14. #1473
    PakWheeler Follow
    rohail_karimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by love880244 View Post
    brother i m telling about my mira ES 2012 model .25 hazar used.geniune car.but in city give me 12km with light foot .no AC and no load.i alone...
    motorway 17km with 3 persons in car

    Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk
    Boss, its really difficult to understand the avg. issue. But i am really happy with my mira es. May be your car needs tuning and changing of oil and filter.

    Try using zic A + (original), change air and oil filters and tuning as well.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #1474
    PakWheeler Follow
    rohail_karimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    My car is showing 15.9 km/l after driving 300km(mostly with a/c and khi traffic). Full tank k baad. And i always get correct ready through it. Not more than .5km/l difference.
    I bought it 2 months back with 25500 driven. Now it is 29000 on meter. Only changed oil, oil filter and air filter after purchasing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #1475
    PakWheeler Follow
    love880244's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    thanku dear.today i changed oil zic a+.air filter also changed.let see in coming days

    Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

  17. 01-12-2015, 09:11 PM

    Site Banned


  18. #1476
    PakWheeler Follow
    m.zaman.ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    AoA Mira e:s Club members.

    Lots of discussion are going on regarding fuel average of this car. So I decided to share my experience as well. I bought this car (G-Grade, 2012 Model, Fresh Import through my friend, Auction Grade 4.5, 30k mileage ) about 2.5 months ago after getting info/reviews of this car from my friends, colleagues and from this forum.
    Before buying this car, I have in my mind that this car gave me max 18km/L. But in start, when I dont have idea to drive Auto car, it give me really bad fuel average of 13-14km/L with normal Fuel.
    But later on by mixing Hi-Octane Fuel and light light foot, I am getting Max 17km/L in city drive, in heavy traffic and single person load with AC.
    On Highway, (same Petrol combination 70:30) with a 100km drive, light foot, 3 person load with 3 AC, speed 80km to 90km/h, it give me 29km/l. which is quite amazing.
    My Question to those user who are getting 20+km/L average in city with AC,
    HOW THEY ACHIEVE THIS????
    They are requested to please reveal the secret so that other users can get benefit from this car also and can save fuel money.
    One thing I also wanna tell that I Have changed engine Oil with Zic A+, Nippon Air Filter and Toyota Oil Filter
    Tyre Pressure 34psi
    Looking forward for Suggestion and Advices.
    Regards

  19. #1477
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Panther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by love880244 View Post
    if some one is interested in buying my car want to get rid early .g edition. will sell on some loss

    Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk
    What are the specifications of your car and also share pictures and demand

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  20. #1478
    PakWheeler Follow
    love880244's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    70/30 ratio of hi octane and normal petrol...now my car city avg is 16km.and long drive 24km

    Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

  21. #1479
    PakWheeler Follow
    rohail_karimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m.zaman.ali View Post
    AoA Mira e:s Club members.

    Lots of discussion are going on regarding fuel average of this car. So I decided to share my experience as well. I bought this car (G-Grade, 2012 Model, Fresh Import through my friend, Auction Grade 4.5, 30k mileage ) about 2.5 months ago after getting info/reviews of this car from my friends, colleagues and from this forum.
    Before buying this car, I have in my mind that this car gave me max 18km/L. But in start, when I dont have idea to drive Auto car, it give me really bad fuel average of 13-14km/L with normal Fuel.
    But later on by mixing Hi-Octane Fuel and light light foot, I am getting Max 17km/L in city drive, in heavy traffic and single person load with AC.
    On Highway, (same Petrol combination 70:30) with a 100km drive, light foot, 3 person load with 3 AC, speed 80km to 90km/h, it give me 29km/l. which is quite amazing.
    My Question to those user who are getting 20+km/L average in city with AC,
    HOW THEY ACHIEVE THIS????
    They are requested to please reveal the secret so that other users can get benefit from this car also and can save fuel money.
    One thing I also wanna tell that I Have changed engine Oil with Zic A+, Nippon Air Filter and Toyota Oil Filter
    Tyre Pressure 34psi
    Looking forward for Suggestion and Advices.
    Regards
    20+ what i was quoting was without a/c with very less traffic with normal fuel. But with a/c and traffic max 16km/l is achieved.

    With 30% HOBC, i got 18km/l +. Avg. of full tank. 400kms

    Tyre pressure 36psi
    Other things same.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  22. #1480
    PakWheeler Follow
    love880244's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    it make the car very uncomfortable when i increase air pressure in tyres to 38....which is recommended by daihatsu officials.....i think 25 to 27 is ideal tyre pressure for mira es.as on 38 there is no difrence between fuel economy

    Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •