0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Help Cuore 2007 start up problem

my coure 2007 was running all right . but today it showed a problem when i tried to start it .... it does get start when i switch ignition . but it stops when i take away my foot from accelerator. it keeps running till i keep the accelerator pressed.
    can anybody help me.
    best regards.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

please check vacuum pipes in the engine bay, specially vacuum advancer from distributor to carb, idle rpm is low and causing stall-out. check for ignition cables, air cleaner as well
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It's cng problem but don't know in detail

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by capsat View Post
    please check vacuum pipes in the engine bay, specially vacuum advancer from distributor to carb, idle rpm is low and causing stall-out. check for ignition cables, air cleaner as well
    Aoa Capsat...
    this is maisum here and i am in need of your expertise.. i am about to buy a Mark-II 1973, with Diesel engine... the diesel engine is obviously a pain and i seek to swap it with a 3S-Fe that i may run with CNG... i am an absolute fresher when it comes to rebuilding cars, and Ansar Ghani thought you were the guy that could help me here in karachi... i have about 100,000 with me, with which i need to get this car on the road.... do you think that's a possibilty since i'd want to get the suspension and axel redone too... dont want to take any chances with that...

i need to know where should i begin from? where do i get the engine from? any mechanic you could recommend who is good at this kinda stuff which happens to be biggest worry right now.... i want to go to somebody who knows his work and would not leave any loose ends.... preferably somebody who has done the Mark-II swaps....

I shall look forward to hearing from you....

Thanks in advance.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1973 mark 2 in 2013 40 years old car. Body Shell will be in doubtful condition plus there must be plenty of surgery done over the frame in engine bay for a diesel motor to fin-in.

It will be a trouble in all aspects of mechanical stuff specially suspension parts. when CNG as fuel for transport, will be part of history (in near future) you will end up selling that by weight.

save your money, look for something of 80's and swap to liquid fuel petrol or diesel. am also looking for a midsize diesel powered sedan.

i'd not recommend dumping your money in Corona Mark 2 1973.
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List