0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default hot starting problem. need urgent replies

my cuore 2003 starts in half self on cold startup. but after shutting down or warming up the engine and shutting down the engine it refuses to start. engine rotates but does not start. sometimes it starts.After leaving it for 10- 15 min it starts right up. its carb was overhauled and auto choke was removed. it vibrates on cold start and have to keep the race pedal pressed until warm up. on cold start some black soot falls from tail pipe along with water.

need help

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    that would be a very hard start.
    Thkx. Ill chck tomorrow

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    that would be a very hard start.
    i opened the hood today and it was full of wire and i was unable to trace wire from starter solenoid to coil because of mess of wires

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro, same problem happened to me in ff CNG Alto VXR 2004. car always refused to start on cng when engine was hot, so i had to convert it to petrol and then to cng in such cases.

Went to a jannay wala cng person and he just said that 'suzuki walon ne charge kamm rakha hua hai car k lie for cng, aap ka charge barha dunga aur sab set'....EXACTLY this happened...he just cut 1/2 wires and joint them with others and my car was always HALF SELF START on cng no matter it was hot or cold...this was some jugaar of cng walas and since he was a known person, he did it for free and took not more than 3 minutes...otherwise, koi aur yehi kaam karta, 2 hours lagata aur 500 charge kar leta

if i would have gone to Suzuki 3S, they would have billed me thousands of rupees aur apni engineering jhaari hoti...lol...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    bro, same problem happened to me in ff CNG Alto VXR 2004. car always refused to start on cng when engine was hot, so i had to convert it to petrol and then to cng in such cases.

Went to a jannay wala cng person and he just said that 'suzuki walon ne charge kamm rakha hua hai car k lie for cng, aap ka charge barha dunga aur sab set'....EXACTLY this happened...he just cut 1/2 wires and joint them with others and my car was always HALF SELF START on cng no matter it was hot or cold...this was some jugaar of cng walas and since he was a known person, he did it for free and took not more than 3 minutes...otherwise, koi aur yehi kaam karta, 2 hours lagata aur 500 charge kar leta

if i would have gone to Suzuki 3S, they would have billed me thousands of rupees aur apni engineering jhaari hoti...lol...
    thats what xulfiqar mentioned in his comment i . searched for this. take 10 gauge wore and connect one end of it on starter solenoid empty terminal and one end to the positive of ballast resistor on ignition coil

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List