Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Misconceptions about the CUORE automatic

[b]Dear members of Pakwheels,
    I just bought a Cuore automatic on a trial basis as i heard alot of things about the cuore automatic. And as now i have been driving it and kept it, so i thought of sharing my experience and clear out some of the misconceptions people have about this car.
    The first comment i heard from everyone was that the car is quiet bumpy while changing gears ( Jhatkai bohat marti hai gear change kartai hue) .
    Well to tell you the truth the transmission is really good and there is no sign of any bumpy changes in the tramission. For those people who have kept it and say such things about it , this is a little advice from me, when you buy a car about which you have no experience then ask an expert, there is a transmission filter in this car which you ought to change atleast after 1000 km for the first 3000 Km of the car and then change it periodically.

Second misconception was that this car is quite thirty for fuel.
    My opinion at the fuel economy of the car is that its quite reasonable, Try another automatic car's fuel economy and then u'll know that this car is good on fuel, And one more thing , when u fill up a prosmetic u pay almost 3000 rupees to fill it up and at a car which was starving for fuel (THE CUORE) i filled up the whole tank for 1600 rupees, thats half of what you get in big cars such as prosmetic corolla etc etc ... Which means less fuel in your tank which in turn means the fuel tank would empty at quite a pace.
    Still the car wouldn't be as good as a manual car for sure. But people remember that comfort and safety costs, and automatic tramission is a comfort, not a necessity.

Third misconception i read about the cuore automatic on Pakwheels.com was that the car is quite noisy as its tramission is set to change at the designated speeds.
    People read the manual. There are two setting for the automatic tramission a HIGH and a LOW. While you are driving slow the car is in LOW tramission mode , and the first gear changes at a rapid 1500 RPM yes thats RPM, for those cars which do have an RPM press the accelerator and see how much noise it is on 1500 RPM, whereas at HIGH tramission mode when you are rreally pressing the accelerator the first gear changes at around 2200 RPM... I wont write more about the other gear changes cause it would get quite lenghty , for more detail refer to the Owners manual of Cuore Automatic or drive one before commenting.

Well these were the three most common misconception you would even hear from a panwala who owns a Chinchang Cycle.

For the rest here are the following pros and cons about the car.
    Pros:
    1. Spacious Interior
    2. Great seats
    3. Good dashboard design
    4. Powerful engine
    5. Great torque
    6. Independant suspension gives more comfort
    7. Good headlights
    8. The metal used in this car is even thicker than that used in a corolla. (This one is impressing)
    9.Excellent brakes.
    Etc etc...

Cons:
    1. NO CLOCK
    this is the most puthetic thing in this car , there is no clock in this car , not even in the new CD player.
    2. No foot rest
    3. No Arms Rest
    4. Less road clearence
    5. Too less trunk space
    6. No EFi makes the engine stall at sometimes.
    ( But not always i faced this problem two times only and both the times it was when i was going down into a steep basement parking.)
    7. Puthetic Original tyres
    ( Immediatly after getting the car out of the showroom the car started bubbling at approx between 60-70 Kmph. I got the tyres and rims changed immediatly after which the car stoped bubbling and got mroe comfortable).
    When will these people learn to stop using General Co. tyres.

Well for now these are the cons and pros i found in the Cuore Automatic. If you just scroll above u'll see that there are more pros then cons.
    So overall compared to Mehran or Alto and even a Cultus, this car is extremely good, But i dont compare the cuore to the cultus as the cuore falls in category of Under 1000cc cars and cultus is a 1000cc car.

Hope this Imformation would remove alot of misconceptions from people who have been hearing things from other people.

Drive Safely and Happy Driving
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It indicates only 2, And thanks for correcting me , i didnt knew that.
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Every auto trany has its own conventions. Read the manual, 2 in Cuore uses first and second gear. I use it or L (first gear only) while climbing the ramp from my office underground parking.

If it wa 2nd gear only there was no way to climb that steep ramp.

@cooldesire, I usually use MILD A/C, and no problems with pick but I avoid sudden and hard accelerations to improve mileage, although I do it to overtake sometimes. You should get it checked but maybe your car is tuned that way.
    Waiting for the day people start obeying laws of the road while on the road... sigh!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i got 145Km of mileage on one tank of CNG (40) . With A/C . After getting my car tuned up from ENERCON
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Administrator can close down this forum....thank you
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@mzchaudry:

I am in Islamabad for the last couple of months. I am interested in getting a CNG kit. I am eyeing the kit from logas but they do not have facilities in Islamabad at this time. Your 145km in 40kg cylinder looks good can you please advice me where to get the kit installation done from? I will be looking at 100km in one filling so a 30 kg cylinder maybe good enough for me, thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
    Waiting for the day people start obeying laws of the road while on the road... sigh!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

WELL ME 2 WANT
    2 hav a coure auto
    i wan 2 xchange ma alto vxr,
    interested people can call me at any of below shown nr.s
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You cant compare coure with alto cultus tou phir bhi door ki baat hay. The plastics used in coure is the worst on planet even worse than a mehran. My brother-in-law has a coure 2006 model and after only 2000 kms its interior starts making noises.

Lolz at nascar nice pakra yaar pickup is good even with AC, yaar khuda ko maano coure tou AC chalanay kay baad bilkul marr jati hay 70 say ooper nahein jati woh bhi mar mar kay.

Alto is much better than coure absolutely no comparison.
    HONDA the power of TOYOTA's dreams...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@shqasmi:

Bhai aap nay Cuore own ki hai?

I own a 1998 Mehran since 2001 and a Cuore AUTO since last July and have totally opposite views than you. And the poor guy (another post here) whose cultus was delivered with faulty parts including a radiator, I will stay away from Suzuki.

The only gripe I have with the Cuore is that it has a Carborator but all the cars you have mentioned have the same thing. In fact the cheapest auto tranny efi is City which is out of my budget.

And the question was where to get CNG kit not how much you hate this car.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Few months back i was plannig to sell my khyber and buy a coure, but when i see my brother-in-laws brand new coure then i said khyber is lot better than it. Now i m planning to buy an alto but i will never go for a coure, i will buy mehran kuch bhi ho fuel efficiency tou achi hay na mehran ki coure say, coure ka interior plastic yakh........ and one more thing there is only a diff of 29K in alto(cng) and coure(cng) but you will get a 1000CC engine, better exterior, better interior, everything better than coure.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

drove the pocket automatic(not rocket) few days back
    and i must say i was suprised to see its smooth gear changes and drive even on CNG. Although its not comparable to vitz but still i think its was a good drive
    Life is short and very unpredictable just like a Quarter mile .....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@hash4u

Even the price is not comparable.

I have driven it upto 125 kmph on motorway, the rpm was at 4500 which means it can easily go to 140 but there are no roads here which have such a high limit so I do not care if @shqasmi's khyber does 300 kmph its bad for us all :p

Under similar parking conditions my Mehran's dashboard had developed weird curves in its early days, no such issues with my Cuore in 7 months, maybe I got a special Cuore or @shqasmi your brother-in-law used the car for off-roading or something which even a City will not survive.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

o paai koi meri v tay suno
    koi hal hai maslay da ?
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@malikg:

I am not going to give you my car :p certainly not for a suzuki car, not even Liana although I can think about the Eminent Auto

I think now you understand why I was not replying earlier. BTW you were a strong advocate of Alto VXR, what happened?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yes i m
    still i m
    but i just needed that for ma family,
    otherwise the support that alto gives me in n out side city, coure CANT EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT
    hahahahaha
    i don wan 2 go for imported auto cars bcz of their future ragarding service n parts
    thats r the rteasons only.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

one guy buys a low priced car, no expectations... he enjoys his ride, the driving, the space etc

other guy buys an expensive local car, high expectations, but the car has manufacturing probs, quality issues. The guy hates the car and equates it with the low priced one that other guy bought.

Summary: all local cars suck in one way or the other... so just enjoy your rides, whatever you have, love your choice, but dont impose it on others.
    -

R.I.P. Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i like both alto and coure . rest is i think how u drive a car .... mamu has 2 coure's .. i was 8000km done and was just like new, very quite and comfortable , that was used carefully by his son
    other was mamu's , it was 900km done
    mamu drives like tarzan , it was making noise and i saw mamu never slowing for any pothole.. soo it sounded like dhar dur

my cousin had a lancer .. he used it carefully like all his cars .. once some buisness guy took it for 3 days only .. after 3 days it had a crack on the dashboard ...
    moral of the story : no new car gives trouble before minimum of five years ....
    i can show u ppl 10 year old cars just like new, although they have been driven for more than 200,000 kms
    you can go out and see 1 year old car like 20 years old ..

i like both cars but 1 thing that after turning on a/c in coure .. it still has a very good pick
    secondly there is no automtic tranny in alto ..so dont compare them.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think this topic should be closed. But i will say one thing coure has no comparison with Alto interms of quality, interior, exterior, price, drive quality, smoothness etc etc.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@RocketMan:

I have not seen a more appropriate and logical post on these forums. It really depends on how the car is treated. But when I take equal care of both my cars, I can compare them to some extent.

Moreover, Cuore is the only small automatic tranny available zero meter. So when that is a priority comparing other cars is pointless anyways.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good coments but can they be more precise and specific and technical... Just compare the two rivals.. Coure CNG and ALTO VXR CNG... Compare them Acoording to the following:

1. Pickup
    2. torque feel
    3. top speed
    4. Stability at 120km/h
    5. Average on petrol and Cng- City / highways
    6. Overall Braking- And Braking at 60 km/h one paddle dead stop.
    7. head lamps
    8. Drive visibilty
    9. Interior room
    10. A/c performance in summers- 1 min effect in cabin ( howlong it takes to chill the cabin ?
    11. A/c plus 5 adults how does the car accelerate in 4th and 5 th gear and what does it feel like- comfort i mean.
    12. relaibility and any experience about the accident after affect.
    13.turning radius and steering stiffness.
    14. resale
    15. conclusion remarks and recommendation( coure or Alto ).

16. Is it worth buying them zero meter or 1 year used (20,000km) done is better???

i shall Appreciate Comparisions according to the above 16 points between coure cng and alto cng.. As I have to make a buy decision in this coming week between coure and alto as my second car... I own ALtis manual ... I shall be greatly grateful for unbiased and point to point specific comparison coments.. cheers
    Cars make my blood live...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Dawar:

What is this?

Firstly this thread is about the automatic cuore which has no rival YET.

Secondly, Cuore CNG and Alto VXR CNG are no rivals, because they are in a different class altogether. 850cc vs. 1000cc may seem a small difference in crowded city conditions but a giant leap on highways where you actually use your engine to its potential.

No car is perfect for everybody, comfort depends on your bone structure and usual driving posture. I feel more comfortable in the Cuore but others feel better in an Alto.

For quality I would say it does not take much to spoil a car but it takes a little effort to keep it like new for 3 to 5 years.

However, two very positives of Cuore are the brake boosters and steering. Dude, get a test drive and then re-list the questions you have after that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List