2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Coure wiring heating problem

My Cuore's(2011 model/maunal) wires behind the ignition are heating up.I have already replaced grip (orgnal one was melted few weeks ago).I was unable to find the genuine grip so electrician suggested to add a relay with local grip to less the heating,after replacing th e grip wiring was fine for few days but now again creating problems. Yesterday when ac was tripping again and again i switched from cng to petrol and tried to on the ac .....suddenly some smoke was produced and i switched off the vehicle at the very moment. After some kilometers car again stopped and no response was there....i touched the wires and car started again.....then stopped after few seconds......i again tried to touch the wires behind the ignition switched and saw a disconnected wire .......i touched this wire for earthing and car was alive again.....i dint try to start the AC again and directly went to electrician ....he checked the wiring and said that wiring was lose ....he tightened the wiring and problem was solved .....its is running fine on Ac too but i am not satisfied.....i have a fear of sudden stop..... My car does not has any add on.....kindly suggest me....how can i get rid of this problem permanently

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Simply attach an xtra wire from ignition switch to ignition coil...the engine ll not die

Install relay with headlight ...the wiring ll not heatup again.

Same problem in my coure solved with this solution

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List