6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abc1111 View Post
    Suzuki Bolan : 800cc engine 4 wheels 1 steering some seats and some hard suspensions covered with Tinn

FAW dual ac van : 970cc dual ac Steering Adjustment more space than bolan

Anything But Car ABC
    It almost shocked me when I saw that a new Bolan has only one door lock with key function. others can only be opened from inside, such low quality cars don't deserve to exist on road.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by muzamil_r0cKy View Post
    It almost shocked me when I saw that a new Bolan has only one door lock with key function. others can only be opened from inside, such low quality cars don't deserve to exist on road.
    "Jaisi awaam, waisa BOLAN :-P"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

although the blue colour looks awesome but it is not available for the Pakistani market and only 5 colours, black white, silver red and golden are available. which is a huge disappointment for me, as I was planning to buy a car for home use, and the only option left for me now is to go for Passo. Which sure is a decent car, but overpriced due to the Mafia friendly policies of our Government.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It seems like we don't have automobile journalism in Pakistan if that faw v2 were launched in Murica the very next day you could see reviews on Internet...

I wanna be a car reviewer help me

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    I go to colleage in my 1.6l belno which is 10km away from my home
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapper View Post
    With all respect I do understand you guys being on the same page. Still on personal note, I don't think it's because of the government. What I think is that the international and even the local media has portrait Pakistan in such a way that who would like to invest in Pakistan?
    My cousins from UK, US, Canada calls us asking "Omg are u guys okay we heard this XYZ happened" and we are like "No, everything is fine"
    Other then that, in movies like GI Joe, iron man, Olympus has fallen etc Pakistan has been stated as a terrorist and weak country who needs help. Fact of the matter with heavy heart we have lost quite a respect among international market.
    Thank God for companies like FAW, huawei, Oppo still wiling to invest where as they have a pretty big market just across the border on north.

Sent from my Nexus IV using Tapatalk running Android 5.0 L Preview.
    Highly Agreed with you
    After this so cold (DAMNOCARCY) came to Pakistan we've loose our Respect in international countries

Anything But Car ABC

Don't have a single clue what you guys are talking about, Dewaan Mushtaq Motors Invested and Brought KIA AND Hyundai to this tatti country and later as usual the oligopoly of Toyota, Honda & Suzuki with massive Political influence kicked them out and made them hard to carry on their operations.

IT IS THE GOVERNMENT, i have lived in the Uk, KSA and have traveled half the world, our country is the only place where there is NO CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT where quality should be provided over quantity and PRICE MATCH configurations do not take effect.

Who authorize suzuki to sell mehran in pakistan? can suzuki do it else where on the planet? simple answer. NO.

same as standard features like immobilizer, airbags, Passenger safety certificate approval tests of the car which is later approved to be PASSENGER friendly.

IT IS THE GOVERNMENT, massive influence in motor industry. There is no regulatory authority in pakistan to regulate the consumer products, DO WE GET VALUE FOR MONEY?

ABSOLUTELY NOT.

my brand new 1 week old Toyota Corolla got stolen in november 2012 from G-10 Islamabad. Does anyone care? every month 500 Corolla cars are stolen from the capital city ISLAMABAD.

Is there any regulatory authority which could question and halt toyota's operation in paksitan until they provide standard feature which is needed the most like immobilizer and other security measure referring to millions of FIR Reports registered in the police stations? (DONT YOU DARE SAY THE IMMOBILIZER DONT SAVE THE CAR, YOU LOCK YOUR HOUSE WITH THE BIGGEST LOCK AVAILABLE BUT SOMETIMES WE STILL GET ROBBED, DOESNT MEAN WE SHOULD NOT LOCK OUR HOUSE)

ABSOLUTELY NOT, IT IS THE GOVERNMENT, our government on media say they want investors but the governments terms are so harsh that even if someone wants to invest they dont. Want to know the reason ? because Their influence within the industry is so much they dont want their commissioning to be halted.

KIA AND HYUNDAI were happily operating in pakistan but because of the TERMS Government want them to operate, they dont even tatti now in pakistan because they know government would want commissioning on that too.

Same HYUNDAI & KIA are market leaders now, i was in uae last week. the cars Hyundai is offering now are beyond this piece of junk corolla and civic and quality we are getting here.

for 10 Lakh Rupees you get hyundai ACCENT there, and has features more than our countries 2.6 million Honda Civic.

IT IS THE GOVERNMENT. my heart absolutely bleeds when someone says its the people or the investors but not the government.

P.S believe me, international media dont give a rats about our country they have better stories to cover, international media portrays pakistan better thn the local paksitani media does.

Its not even about the media or the image of country, its about Government LOCAL REGULATING AUTHORITIES. which are absolute ttatti and poti

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hashsohail View Post
    Don't have a single clue what you guys are talking about, Dewaan Mushtaq Motors Invested and Brought KIA AND Hyundai to this tatti country and later as usual the oligopoly of Toyota, Honda & Suzuki with massive Political influence kicked them out and made them hard to carry on their operations.

IT IS THE GOVERNMENT, i have lived in the Uk, KSA and have traveled half the world, our country is the only place where there is NO CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT where quality should be provided over quantity and PRICE MATCH configurations do not take effect.

Who authorize suzuki to sell mehran in pakistan? can suzuki do it else where on the planet? simple answer. NO.

same as standard features like immobilizer, airbags, Passenger safety certificate approval tests of the car which is later approved to be PASSENGER friendly.

IT IS THE GOVERNMENT, massive influence in motor industry. There is no regulatory authority in pakistan to regulate the consumer products, DO WE GET VALUE FOR MONEY?

ABSOLUTELY NOT.

my brand new 1 week old Toyota Corolla got stolen in november 2012 from G-10 Islamabad. Does anyone care? every month 500 Corolla cars are stolen from the capital city ISLAMABAD.

Is there any regulatory authority which could question and halt toyota's operation in paksitan until they provide standard feature which is needed the most like immobilizer and other security measure referring to millions of FIR Reports registered in the police stations? (DONT YOU DARE SAY THE IMMOBILIZER DONT SAVE THE CAR, YOU LOCK YOUR HOUSE WITH THE BIGGEST LOCK AVAILABLE BUT SOMETIMES WE STILL GET ROBBED, DOESNT MEAN WE SHOULD NOT LOCK OUR HOUSE)

ABSOLUTELY NOT, IT IS THE GOVERNMENT, our government on media say they want investors but the governments terms are so harsh that even if someone wants to invest they dont. Want to know the reason ? because Their influence within the industry is so much they dont want their commissioning to be halted.

KIA AND HYUNDAI were happily operating in pakistan but because of the TERMS Government want them to operate, they dont even tatti now in pakistan because they know government would want commissioning on that too.

Same HYUNDAI & KIA are market leaders now, i was in uae last week. the cars Hyundai is offering now are beyond this piece of junk corolla and civic and quality we are getting here.

for 10 Lakh Rupees you get hyundai ACCENT there, and has features more than our countries 2.6 million Honda Civic.

IT IS THE GOVERNMENT. my heart absolutely bleeds when someone says its the people or the investors but not the government.

P.S believe me, international media dont give a rats about our country they have better stories to cover, international media portrays pakistan better thn the local paksitani media does.

Its not even about the media or the image of country, its about Government LOCAL REGULATING AUTHORITIES. which are absolute ttatti and poti
    its not the government it the ppl why ppl are buying xli when the know they will get a city by paying less with a lot more feature than xli

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

its not the government it the ppl why ppl are buying xli when the know they will get a city by paying less with a lot more feature than xli
    Thats because our poor roads where citys starts rattle
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I go to colleage in my 1.6l belno which is 10km away from my home
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapper View Post
    With all respect I do understand you guys being on the same page. Still on personal note, I don't think it's because of the government. What I think is that the international and even the local media has portrait Pakistan in such a way that who would like to invest in Pakistan?
    My cousins from UK, US, Canada calls us asking "Omg are u guys okay we heard this XYZ happened" and we are like "No, everything is fine"
    Other then that, in movies like GI Joe, iron man, Olympus has fallen etc Pakistan has been stated as a terrorist and weak country who needs help. Fact of the matter with heavy heart we have lost quite a respect among international market.
    Thank God for companies like FAW, huawei, Oppo still wiling to invest where as they have a pretty big market just across the border on north.

Highly Agreed with you
    After this so cold (DAMNOCARCY) came to Pakistan we've loose our Respect in international countries

Anything But Car ABC

i own honda city aspire prosmatec 1.5 and spent 1.8 million on that car.

its an absolute disgusting car i use it only in islamabad, and it rattles more than a rattling snake.\

you are referring it to as we have ALOT of options to invest our money in.

if you see the built quality of city in thailand and UAE you will start drooling sir.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hashsohail View Post

ABSOLUTELY NOT.

bro our family car got stolen from my Apartment's doorstep

Anything But Car ABC

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Now Allmost have been 6 months no information nothing happened they've just demand money my father said i will give you just find my car !!!
    Wait wait wait !!!! Do we have to Buy our car from those Bathakhor Wardi wala those Wardi wala Bikharis !!!

Anything But Car ABC

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Once again we're getting off the Topic

Thread is all about Vizi v2

Anything But Car ABC

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This thread has turned into a tv talk show, help Mods

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can we please have more pics of this car?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1415957896.486646.jpg
Views: 1081
Size:  214.6 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1415957918.498351.jpg
Views: 3128
Size:  147.2 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1415957943.034404.jpg
Views: 708
Size:  186.2 KB

Anything But Car ABC

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

For one second the back reminded me of Adam revo 80+

Drive what you can handle.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1415957896.486646.jpg
Views: 1081
Size:  214.6 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1415957918.498351.jpg
Views: 3128
Size:  147.2 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1415957943.034404.jpg
Views: 708
Size:  186.2 KB

Anything But Car ABC

Looks exciting (Y)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Interior looks great... Now I want to know build quality .. Chevy, Santro had great build quality unlike Suzuki teen tabba!
    Sent from my Windows Phone

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abart View Post
    Interior looks great... Now I want to know build quality .. Chevy, Santro had great build quality unlike Suzuki teen tabba!
    Sent from my Windows Phone
    Chevrolet has best interior quality and overall their cars are superb.i am using chevy spark

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Just saw it in I-8/3 in silver colour and it was looking very nice. At first it appeared like some JDM used import and up close it seems good to eyes and good build quality from outside.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Just saw it in I-8/3 in silver colour and it was looking very nice. At first it appeared like some JDM used import and up close it seems good to eyes and good build quality from outside.
    I saw a white Faw today comming from bahria town on canal road.its big as vitz and looks really nice and solid and better looking than some ugly JDMs.
    I mostly saw 1 test drive car near EME scociety there is a FAW showroom nearby.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

User Tag List