Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 2965
Like Tree1676Likes

Thread: FAW V2 Owner's Review

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    fmkiani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default FAW V2 Owner's Review

    So I finally made my Father agree and bought this beauty.
    Now you guys are gonna get the first owner's review I guess
    I've driven it for almost 500kms now.
    First talking about the drive,its beautiful and wonderful.
    The acceleration is just freakin awesome.
    I asked a friend who has 2013 gli to have a little race with me just to check the acceleration and I was amazed when the gli couldnt even catch up close :')
    The ABS brake is quite responsive.
    Although there's a little play in the paddle(if play means you have to press the paddle more).Bit the ABS WAS QUITE RESPONSIVE
    The suspension was also wonderful.
    I just felt of it like my dad's corolla.So comfortable that I'm totally satisfied.
    In the interior there's ample seat for a person like me (6''1' tall) on the front seats and the people on the back can also easily be entertained.
    I didnt have a usb so I borrowed it from a friend for a bit
    Usb played well and the two speakers did the job for me although I like high bass but they're perfect for doing the job .
    The steering is very easy to handle.
    The only issue I had was that it took me almost a day to get used to the opposite positions of headlights and viper knob.
    The plastic of interior as some people said isn't really cheap but the color sometimes make it look so in high sunlight.
    The grip of the car is amazing,just like a JDM as I'be previosuly owned a JDM.
    Why did I buy it?
    I had to buy a car now and my considerations were cultus,wagon r,used vitz and passo.
    It was quite difficult to make a choice.
    Pros:
    The car is brand new unlike JDMs,it wont make me go to the workshop again and again,even if there's anything wrong,its the company's headache to solve the problem upto 50,000 kms.
    It has dual airbags as compared to cultus and wagon r.
    Power windows,power steering,ABS which are not there in cultus.
    The drive is very smooth.
    It is way more powerful as it is 1300cc and I could not get any other 1300 cc new car in this range.
    Cultus and wagon r didnt werwe totally waved out of my mind after V2.

    Cons:
    Uptill now no resale,but I am hapy that they have set up their plant in Karachi and they say they will be starting its local production in 2015 which means they are here to stay and make a name in the market.
    Spare parts although available all over Pakistan in 3S dealerships but not in open market uptill now.


    I was able to convince myself that these cons are nothing infront of the pros so I finally decided to take it.I'm loving the ride untill now as its beautifull,sexy and a good performer.I'm sharing the pictures .I'll sooon be getting its body kit made aswell.
    Anything else you guys wanna ask me,you can.

    Edited: 6th November 2015
    Ive used my V2 for almost a year now and I'm really satisfied with it.My brother has also bought a v2 after my experience in white color.
    He is also enjoying the ride.
    I would recommend anyone who has a budget of 1 million to go for this car.
    My brother got this Financed from JS bank.
    We're loving it

    Attached Images Attached Images          

  2. #2841
    PakWheeler Follow
    Newb3e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    how is the sound when it hits bumps/
    like a big dhooob dhooob?

  3. #2842
    PakWheeler Follow
    Newb3e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    or is it soft?

  4. #2843
    PakWheeler Follow
    Newb3e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bhaiyon ramadan khatam hoonay ko hai jaag jao!

    and please tell me how your v2 sound when it hits bumps! mine makes loud dhoob dhoob sound and contact feels hard

  5. #2844
    PakWheeler Follow
    abstrusemind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    126
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Newb3e View Post
    bhaiyon ramadan khatam hoonay ko hai jaag jao!

    and please tell me how your v2 sound when it hits bumps! mine makes loud dhoob dhoob sound and contact feels hard
    There is't any such sound in mine...

    Sent from my SM-G7102 using PW Forums mobile app

  6. #2845
    PakWheeler Follow
    ahmadbilalchaudary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    816
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Seeing many v2s here. My daily commute is like 5 km lol.

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app

  7. #2846
    PakWheeler Follow
    calmpassenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys, I drive faw v2 on dirtiest roades you ever imagine, Peshawar, Islamabad, Lahore, Muree, Sialkot, Gujrawala, Narowaal.... I had 3 accidents and no bumb. Siraf paint utar gia hai hahaha. Body is solid. I personally enjoy every sec while driving this faw v2. Its far more better than swift... Air bags, ABS,power steering, Euro 4 engine, Some time i feel so bad that i drive this car rough way. But i bought this car as a test drive. I can afford. But in short. Every one who is thinking to buy any suzuki product. BIG NOOOOOO. Faw v2 is far more better than Suzuki swift or any other product.

  8. #2847
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,880
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calmpassenger View Post
    Guys, I drive faw v2 on dirtiest roades you ever imagine, Peshawar, Islamabad, Lahore, Muree, Sialkot, Gujrawala, Narowaal.... I had 3 accidents and no bumb. Siraf paint utar gia hai hahaha. Body is solid. I personally enjoy every sec while driving this faw v2. Its far more better than swift... Air bags, ABS,power steering, Euro 4 engine, Some time i feel so bad that i drive this car rough way. But i bought this car as a test drive. I can afford. But in short. Every one who is thinking to buy any suzuki product. BIG NOOOOOO. Faw v2 is far more better than Suzuki swift or any other product.
    You are talking about a brand new car - yahan log apni decades old cultus, alto, mehran, highroof ko ghatya tareen roads per regular chalatay hain and they never let them down...i personally have owned all suzuki range from fx till liana and all are a life partner...awein he aap suzuki ko bol rhe hain kisi aisi car k liey jiska abhi tak koi future nahi hai pakistan me...

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app

  9. #2848
    PakWheeler Follow
    calmpassenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    You are talking about a brand new car - yahan log apni decades old cultus, alto, mehran, highroof ko ghatya tareen roads per regular chalatay hain and they never let them down...i personally have owned all suzuki range from fx till liana and all are a life partner...awein he aap suzuki ko bol rhe hain kisi aisi car k liey jiska abhi tak koi future nahi hai pakistan me...

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app
    hahaha dont get angry... it was my personal view. As ppl support PMLN, Tahreek Insaaf, PPP.... Same as they support Suzuki, Hunda, Toyota, Faw..... If you love suzuki which dont have safty features. They think ur life so cheap... Go head and buy Suzuki. Once again its my personal view and i think FAW v2 has a bright future.

  10. #2849
    PakWheeler Follow
    amir.swati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks to all for sharing their views and experience, both positive & negative. This discussion is really really helpful to me and to many people. I recently sold my Swift as I had to because of some financial need and I have bought a used 2010 Mehran temporary to fulfill my basic need. I am missing my Swift so much and was thinking it will take longer time to get back to the same or better category (1300 to 1500 cc) vehicle but after listening about V2 from Pakwheels I am quite happy to have another good new car (V2) at a reasonable rate (according to Pakistan Market) soon In Sha Allah
    I was actually planning and making up my mind to buy a new Cultus (Better than Mehran) (for the max period of 1 year only) so that I can get rid of this Big Torture (Mehran) as soon as possible. But now I have changed my mind and I will spend that money on V2 instead of spending the money on Cultus or any other within same price range, In Sha Allah.
    I too have a few things to discuss and share as well as I have some qurries too but due to hesitation I never participated in any forum as such due to my weak writing skills. Spending last night on reading 143 pages of this topic and many other comments from different forums/threads regarding Cultus and Wagon R I felt that I can discuss and share my views as well. That actually encouraged me. Thanks to Pakwheels and to all the participants.
    V2 Rocks

  11. #2850
    PakWheeler Follow
    ahmadbilalchaudary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    816
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amir.swati View Post
    Thanks to all for sharing their views and experience, both positive & negative. This discussion is really really helpful to me and to many people. I recently sold my Swift as I had to because of some financial need and I have bought a used 2010 Mehran temporary to fulfill my basic need. I am missing my Swift so much and was thinking it will take longer time to get back to the same or better category (1300 to 1500 cc) vehicle but after listening about V2 from Pakwheels I am quite happy to have another good new car (V2) at a reasonable rate (according to Pakistan Market) soon In Sha Allah
    I was actually planning and making up my mind to buy a new Cultus (Better than Mehran) (for the max period of 1 year only) so that I can get rid of this Big Torture (Mehran) as soon as possible. But now I have changed my mind and I will spend that money on V2 instead of spending the money on Cultus or any other within same price range, In Sha Allah.
    I too have a few things to discuss and share as well as I have some qurries too but due to hesitation I never participated in any forum as such due to my weak writing skills. Spending last night on reading 143 pages of this topic and many other comments from different forums/threads regarding Cultus and Wagon R I felt that I can discuss and share my views as well. That actually encouraged me. Thanks to Pakwheels and to all the participants.
    V2 Rocks
    Good luck! V2 is a beauty

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app

  12. #2851
    PakWheeler Follow
    fahdsalim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hi guys,
    I see the thread started in 2014 and I, as a consumer, have the same question bothering me after two years. Planning to buy a second car for home and considering between Wagon R vs Faw V2. Has the market value for V2 improved over the years? Any feedback/comments will be appreciated. Thanks.

  13. #2852
    PakWheeler Follow
    ahmadbilalchaudary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    816
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fahdsalim View Post
    Hi guys,
    I see the thread started in 2014 and I, as a consumer, have the same question bothering me after two years. Planning to buy a second car for home and considering between Wagon R vs Faw V2. Has the market value for V2 improved over the years? Any feedback/comments will be appreciated. Thanks.
    I don't know about market value but their number has surely increased, atleast in my city. Faw has made a new dealership here and they are saying thaat market is showing positive results

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app

  14. 11-07-2016, 07:25 PM


  15. #2853
    Newbie Follow
    ashaaralavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Sir

    How is your car doing now, want to know what your experience is at present .

  16. #2854
    PakWheeler Follow
    IceCold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    610
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    You are talking about a brand new car - yahan log apni decades old cultus, alto, mehran, highroof ko ghatya tareen roads per regular chalatay hain and they never let them down...i personally have owned all suzuki range from fx till liana and all are a life partner...awein he aap suzuki ko bol rhe hain kisi aisi car k liey jiska abhi tak koi future nahi hai pakistan me...

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app
    I dont know about you but on motorways i have often noticed the most break down cars are usually of Suzuki. Liana was an exception i still fail to see why it did not made market. It was a decent car with good features.

  17. #2855
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,544
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold View Post
    I dont know about you but on motorways i have often noticed the most break down cars are usually of Suzuki. Liana was an exception i still fail to see why it did not made market. It was a decent car with good features.
    Suzuki was the reason liana failed m13a is the toughest engine offered by suzuki with steel seleve thick heavy con rods and extreme oversquare design thats the reason even after having alternate of suzuki k12 suzuki is still using m13a in jimny the problem was napak suzuki never trained there mechanic to work on liana procecedure used for valve clearance was to grind shim then valves valves are hardenes item grind them and kiss them good bye also it was first "paksuzuki" car to have tty bolts mechanics would reuse tty bolts and wrap head the reason it couldnt make a good market was it had competetors unlike mehran,alto,cultus

  18. #2856
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,880
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold View Post
    I dont know about you but on motorways i have often noticed the most break down cars are usually of Suzuki. Liana was an exception i still fail to see why it did not made market. It was a decent car with good features.
    80% cars on roads are suzukis... So its definite to encounter them on roads..

    You are right on liana. Its a worthy car but just badnaam for no justified reason

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app

  19. #2857
    PakWheeler Follow
    kaashiif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    295
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys! either all of the owners are very happy with their cars or the other way around as I can hardly see any activity in this thread.
    Love 4 All Hatred 4 None

  20. #2858
    PakWheeler Follow
    arsalannn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    381
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    seems fed up and so angry that they do not even want to talk about it..

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using PW Forums mobile app
    yes!!!

  21. #2859
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    pistonhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    86
    Posts
    1,439
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    I think Faw V2 is a good buy when buying second hand - better value for money that way.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

  22. #2860
    PakWheeler Follow
    abstrusemind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    126
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaashiif View Post
    Guys! either all of the owners are very happy with their cars or the other way around as I can hardly see any activity in this thread.
    Fb page of v2 is more active so perhaps thats why not much here lately.. mine has done 12k on odo.. so far so good.

    Sent from my SM-G7102 using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •