20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default FAW V2 Owner's Review

So I finally made my Father agree and bought this beauty.
    Now you guys are gonna get the first owner's review I guess
    I've driven it for almost 500kms now.
    First talking about the drive,its beautiful and wonderful.
    The acceleration is just freakin awesome.
    I asked a friend who has 2013 gli to have a little race with me just to check the acceleration and I was amazed when the gli couldnt even catch up close :')
    The ABS brake is quite responsive.
    Although there's a little play in the paddle(if play means you have to press the paddle more).Bit the ABS WAS QUITE RESPONSIVE
    The suspension was also wonderful.
    I just felt of it like my dad's corolla.So comfortable that I'm totally satisfied.
    In the interior there's ample seat for a person like me (6''1' tall) on the front seats and the people on the back can also easily be entertained.
    I didnt have a usb so I borrowed it from a friend for a bit
    Usb played well and the two speakers did the job for me although I like high bass but they're perfect for doing the job .
    The steering is very easy to handle.
    The only issue I had was that it took me almost a day to get used to the opposite positions of headlights and viper knob.
    The plastic of interior as some people said isn't really cheap but the color sometimes make it look so in high sunlight.
    The grip of the car is amazing,just like a JDM as I'be previosuly owned a JDM.
    Why did I buy it?
    I had to buy a car now and my considerations were cultus,wagon r,used vitz and passo.
    It was quite difficult to make a choice.
    Pros:
    The car is brand new unlike JDMs,it wont make me go to the workshop again and again,even if there's anything wrong,its the company's headache to solve the problem upto 50,000 kms.
    It has dual airbags as compared to cultus and wagon r.
    Power windows,power steering,ABS which are not there in cultus.
    The drive is very smooth.
    It is way more powerful as it is 1300cc and I could not get any other 1300 cc new car in this range.
    Cultus and wagon r didnt werwe totally waved out of my mind after V2.

Cons:
    Uptill now no resale,but I am hapy that they have set up their plant in Karachi and they say they will be starting its local production in 2015 which means they are here to stay and make a name in the market.
    Spare parts although available all over Pakistan in 3S dealerships but not in open market uptill now.

I was able to convince myself that these cons are nothing infront of the pros so I finally decided to take it.I'm loving the ride untill now as its beautifull,sexy and a good performer.I'm sharing the pictures .I'll sooon be getting its body kit made aswell.
    Anything else you guys wanna ask me,you can.

Edited: 6th November 2015
    Ive used my V2 for almost a year now and I'm really satisfied with it.My brother has also bought a v2 after my experience in white color.
    He is also enjoying the ride.
    I would recommend anyone who has a budget of 1 million to go for this car.
    My brother got this Financed from JS bank.
    We're loving it

Attached Images Attached Images          

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

swift is better for filers..non filers deserve more taxes

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fastian04 View Post
    swift is better for filers..non filers deserve more taxes
    so we have a fbr ka banda here too :p

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nhn bhai i m not fbr supporter...i m only saying what every Pakistani should say...taxes are to be paid as mandatory entity

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nhn bhai i m not fbr supporter...i m only saying what every Pakistani should say...taxes are to be paid as mandatory entity
    your thinking is very right but here we are being unfairly taxed! aap 50k bank se nikalwao in any manner and you pay a tax! why? and then you buy a 100wala mobile card and what you get...?

thing is that, where is that money going? none is being used for welfare of masses

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    your thinking is very right but here we are being unfairly taxed! aap 50k bank se nikalwao in any manner and you pay a tax! why? and then you buy a 100wala mobile card and what you get...?

thing is that, where is that money going? none is being used for welfare of masses
    be a tax filer and you wont hve to pay tax on banking transactions bhai and alao u can get back what u paid on mobile cards. isn't it fair?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i get back what ia deducted in bills and on transactions...token tax registrations ..even even halls booking etc

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i get back what ia deducted in bills and on transactions...token tax registrations ..even even halls booking etc
    Do you get refund from FBR or adjust in your monthly income tax deduction?
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

adjustment in next month tax

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

simple and bank transactions are directly exemptwd

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Pak Suzuki is worlds most pathatic car manufacturing company and they are loting inocent people....

People think that Swift is the good option because everything is new in it and all that... they don't know the pak swift is a outdated car as compare to the world and also Pak pathetic suzuki is using Liana's flop car engine in Swift...

So we are unaware how is the actual Swift engine performance and technology...

Actual swift has 1200cc...

Come on guys stop praising these fraudias...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mumarabid05 View Post
    Pak Suzuki is worlds most pathatic car manufacturing company and they are loting inocent people....

People think that Swift is the good option because everything is new in it and all that... they don't know the pak swift is a outdated car as compare to the world and also Pak pathetic suzuki is using Liana's flop car engine in Swift...

its not about prasing them ..for ur kind information..swift has not a flopped engine at all.yes model is obselete now. worldwide it had m13 till june 2011. In Pakistani u dont have much options sir. Indian swift was differnt than rest of world. that engine is seriously good in power and drive. jo milta hai wohi lena hai naa sir g

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mumarabid05 View Post

M13 is not a flop engine it has been used all over the world now has been replaced by K series, Pak suzuki should changed the shape and engine.

Sent from my GT-I9500
    Boy Badnam hua LIANA tery liya

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

its not about prasing them ..for ur kind information..swift has not a flopped engine at all.yes model is obselete now. worldwide it had m13 till june 2011. In Pakistani u dont have much options sir. Indian swift was differnt than rest of world. that engine is seriously good in power and drive. jo milta hai wohi lena hai naa sir g
    Swift is obsolete now. The M13A swift model was introduced in 2004 in other countries and phased out in 2010 in Japan , Europe, East Asia and a little later in India the following year. The model in Pakistan is not being assembled or sold anywhere else. This year even the newer generation Swift is expected to be revealed later this year essentially making Pakistan 2 generations behind soon. All countries asides from Pakistan where Suzuki is operating will get newer generation.

The PKDM version of swift cannot be compared with International Variant, too many features have been taken out - especially ones critical for occupant safety.

Look at the rest of Paksuzuki lineup: Ravi, Bolan, Cultus, and Mehran ---- all 1980s era vehicles obsolete everywhere. Also another fact in terms of market share (not sales) Suzuki's largest market in the world is Pakistan not even India and Japan. This is how they are treating Pakistani market and cheating consumers by dumping obsolete vehicles with no safety features here.

And one further piece of information for everyone Paksuzuki is not discontinuing and replacing any vehicle. The current gen swift might end up being sold here for 10 to 15 years more given Paksuzuki's pathetic exploitative treatment of Pakistani Market.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

M series are flop engine news for me if they are flop why suzuki best sellers swift sport and Jimmy have m series Spain swift still have m13a m series are old nodoubt but not flop k series are just better in fuel economy

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    M series are flop engine news for me if they are flop why suzuki best sellers swift sport and Jimmy have m series Spain swift still have m13a m series are old nodoubt but not flop k series are just better in fuel economy
    ye bola na cheetah :p

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hasooboy View Post
    M13 is not a flop engine it has been used all over the world now has been replaced by K series, Pak suzuki should changed the shape and engine.

Sent from my GT-I9500
    Yes i agree with you it was good engine but they started using it in swift by 2004 man come on...

We are living in third world it doesn't mean that we cannot use the latest technology... When in india they are selling same product with improved everything in almost half price....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mehranferrari View Post
    Because Cultus is the only car in the same price as V2. New swift is 13.3 lakhs (including filer WH Tax) and for non-filers pre-registration cost is 13.82 lakhs. Add registration to that a new swift on the road costs 14.25 for non filers. The taxes have only been reduced on transfer of used vehicles and not Withholding Tax on new cars. Even then the transfer fee for non-filer on a recently bought and registered car above 1300cc (swift is 1328) is PKR 60,000.

I agree with you that resale is the strong point. But you are only considering resale. One must give importance to safety and quality as well.

Please do not neglect the safety aspects like I always say importance of AIRBAGS is highly neglected in Pakistan. It's illegal is most countries to even assemble and sell vehicles without airbags. Although V2 may not be of exceptional high quality but we don't have any car asides from CIVIC which is in 1.8 that offers airbags.

As far as V2 parts are concerned FAW has been here since 2012 and they are expected to increase production of v2. 1000 cc local assembled variant and automatic v2 are expected to be introduced soon.Therefore i do feel that parts issue will hopefully resolve as well with time. Due to FAW and Toyota's agreements in the past V2 shares many technical design aspects with Vitz so engine parts are common.

P.S You can confirm Withholding tax from any dealership.
    Your points r pretty valid my friend but suppose i bought this bling bling shiny FAW V2, Black Color. Spent 40k for getting detailing products to keep her pearly shiny . Now, I am travelling with my family to suppose Naushero Peroz. Now in the middle of the road my Bling Bling V2 critical engine part broke down . Now i am stuck in a deserted road in interior Sindh with my Family. After a long hassle got a mechanic who said. Sir is ka "XYZ" part kharab hogaya hai. Yahan nhi milega, khi pe dealership pe milega. Now in this condition what will i do?
    On the Other Hand. I have a Swift with rattling Dashboard. Pathetic paint job, and stiff suspension. Same Case Happens like above. I call a mechanic, He checks the problem, Gets the damaged part from the nearest spare part shop or dealership, Fixes my Car and i happily continue my Journey.
    2nd Supposition.
    Mr X Purchased a V2 for 1M after years of continuous struggle. He is very happy for it. Now Mrs X has suffered a Heart attack and doctors say they need to do a Bypass Surgery ASAP as her life is in danger. But Mr X spent all his money on his Shiny FAW last month . Now he hurriedly takes pics of his ride. Posts an add on OLX/PW but does not get any response, Goes to Dealers on KBW road and they refuse to buy it or offers ridiculously low bids like 700k mein dedo for a 2015 V2 with no more than 10k kms on the odo .
    On the other hand Mr X purchased a 2010 gang banged Swift for 1M . Same Story happens. He posts and add on OLX/PW . Sells it for 980k.
    These Facts may sound silly but r very much important. We Pakistanis r not that rich to cover such big amounts soon enough. For majority over here car is an investment, Many cannot bear such depreciation easily.
    Laws r Made to be Broken

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    Your points r pretty valid my friend but suppose i bought this bling bling shiny FAW V2, Black Color. Spent 40k for getting detailing products to keep her pearly shiny . Now, I am travelling with my family to suppose Naushero Peroz. Now in the middle of the road my Bling Bling V2 critical engine part broke down . Now i am stuck in a deserted road in interior Sindh with my Family. After a long hassle got a mechanic who said. Sir is ka "XYZ" part kharab hogaya hai. Yahan nhi milega, khi pe dealership pe milega. Now in this condition what will i do?
    On the Other Hand. I have a Swift with rattling Dashboard. Pathetic paint job, and stiff suspension. Same Case Happens like above. I call a mechanic, He checks the problem, Gets the damaged part from the nearest spare part shop or dealership, Fixes my Car and i happily continue my Journey.
    2nd Supposition.
    Mr X Purchased a V2 for 1M after years of continuous struggle. He is very happy for it. Now Mrs X has suffered a Heart attack and doctors say they need to do a Bypass Surgery ASAP as her life is in danger. But Mr X spent all his money on his Shiny FAW last month . Now he hurriedly takes pics of his ride. Posts an add on OLX/PW but does not get any response, Goes to Dealers on KBW road and they refuse to buy it or offers ridiculously low bids like 700k mein dedo for a 2015 V2 with no more than 10k kms on the odo .
    On the other hand Mr X purchased a 2010 gang banged Swift for 1M . Same Story happens. He posts and add on OLX/PW . Sells it for 980k.
    These Facts may sound silly but r very much important. We Pakistanis r not that rich to cover such big amounts soon enough. For majority over here car is an investment, Many cannot bear such depreciation easily.
    101% agreed with resale part but disagreed with engine part thing becuse engine is not Fragile ha if incase of accident u can get parts as some engine parts r same as vitz so I don't think finding a part would be a problem.

Sent from my GFIVE G10 mini using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
    101% agreed with resale part but disagreed with engine part thing becuse engine is not Fragile ha if incase of accident u can get parts as some engine parts r same as vitz so I don't think finding a part would be a problem.

chalo lets leave engine and replace it with suspension
    Laws r Made to be Broken

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    chalo lets leave engine and replace it with suspension
    Then one can also get the car to nearby dealership and then get it repair simple.its a new car so parts will take a little but time to get common in market

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List