Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 2965
Like Tree1676Likes

Thread: FAW V2 Owner's Review

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    fmkiani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default FAW V2 Owner's Review

    So I finally made my Father agree and bought this beauty.
    Now you guys are gonna get the first owner's review I guess
    I've driven it for almost 500kms now.
    First talking about the drive,its beautiful and wonderful.
    The acceleration is just freakin awesome.
    I asked a friend who has 2013 gli to have a little race with me just to check the acceleration and I was amazed when the gli couldnt even catch up close :')
    The ABS brake is quite responsive.
    Although there's a little play in the paddle(if play means you have to press the paddle more).Bit the ABS WAS QUITE RESPONSIVE
    The suspension was also wonderful.
    I just felt of it like my dad's corolla.So comfortable that I'm totally satisfied.
    In the interior there's ample seat for a person like me (6''1' tall) on the front seats and the people on the back can also easily be entertained.
    I didnt have a usb so I borrowed it from a friend for a bit
    Usb played well and the two speakers did the job for me although I like high bass but they're perfect for doing the job .
    The steering is very easy to handle.
    The only issue I had was that it took me almost a day to get used to the opposite positions of headlights and viper knob.
    The plastic of interior as some people said isn't really cheap but the color sometimes make it look so in high sunlight.
    The grip of the car is amazing,just like a JDM as I'be previosuly owned a JDM.
    Why did I buy it?
    I had to buy a car now and my considerations were cultus,wagon r,used vitz and passo.
    It was quite difficult to make a choice.
    Pros:
    The car is brand new unlike JDMs,it wont make me go to the workshop again and again,even if there's anything wrong,its the company's headache to solve the problem upto 50,000 kms.
    It has dual airbags as compared to cultus and wagon r.
    Power windows,power steering,ABS which are not there in cultus.
    The drive is very smooth.
    It is way more powerful as it is 1300cc and I could not get any other 1300 cc new car in this range.
    Cultus and wagon r didnt werwe totally waved out of my mind after V2.

    Cons:
    Uptill now no resale,but I am hapy that they have set up their plant in Karachi and they say they will be starting its local production in 2015 which means they are here to stay and make a name in the market.
    Spare parts although available all over Pakistan in 3S dealerships but not in open market uptill now.


    I was able to convince myself that these cons are nothing infront of the pros so I finally decided to take it.I'm loving the ride untill now as its beautifull,sexy and a good performer.I'm sharing the pictures .I'll sooon be getting its body kit made aswell.
    Anything else you guys wanna ask me,you can.

    Edited: 6th November 2015
    Ive used my V2 for almost a year now and I'm really satisfied with it.My brother has also bought a v2 after my experience in white color.
    He is also enjoying the ride.
    I would recommend anyone who has a budget of 1 million to go for this car.
    My brother got this Financed from JS bank.
    We're loving it

    Attached Images Attached Images          

  2. #861
    PakWheeler Follow
    mehranferrari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    652
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    Relax My Friend, I am a Jdm Fan but just keeping the facts in view. As far as airbags r concerned yes thats a + point.
    Baki yes i agree its a good car but all im saying that Faw should find a solution for the issues which i highlighted above and do proper marketing. If they succeed " I will be the first to book My V2 at their showroom " .
    PS: your PW id also supports Suzuki refering Mehran as Ferrari

    Yes but still both r old tech so no one is winning here
    Thanks hope I haven't offended anyone.

  3. #862
    PakWheeler Follow
    DeViL_UnLeAsHeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    42
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys... FAW has 16 dealerships in all major cities of Pakistan and 5 more coming by the end of this year. Everyone is talking about the resale value of V2. I would any day recommend V2 over any PKDM model and even many of the JDMs due to the better quality of V2 against any PSDMs and V2's value against your money is matchless and that also comes with a 3 year warranty.
    There must be something better quality wise that FAW is confident enough to offer 3 years warranty that no one else give in Pakistan. If the product is good resale will be there for sure in the coming years.



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  4. #863
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usman_arooq2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    1,437
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    Yes. Market jdms like Mira passo vitz have parts available easily. But non market jdms r a PIA to maintain. FAW ke saath same issue hoga unless they do something in making the parts available every where
    what I meant is that, faw v2 doesn't have any extra risk of leaving you stranded compared to jdms as you can replace parts required necessary to keep the car running from toyota, unique parts for even common jdms like alto eco, mira es aren't available in sialkot(and the ratio of jdm owners in Sialkot is very high compared to any other near by city till lahore) but I was able to find faw parts(xpv) in Market. It is better than jdm in same price tag because its brand new and the owner would be the one to know the repair history hence weakness of his ride.
    Bella, You give me everything just by REVing - NEONLIGHT SAGA: NEWTUBE

  5. #864
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fastian04's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeViL_UnLeAsHeD View Post
    Guys... FAW has 16 dealerships in all major cities of Pakistan and 5 more coming by the end of this year. Everyone is talking about the resale value of V2. I would any day recommend V2 over any PKDM model and even many of the JDMs due to the better quality of V2 against any PSDMs and V2's value against your money is matchless and that also comes with a 3 year warranty.
    There must be something better quality wise that FAW is confident enough to offer 3 years warranty that no one else give in Pakistan. If the product is good resale will be there for sure in the coming years.



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    oh bhai honda bhi 3 years hi warranty detaa hai in pak upto 70000 kms

  6. #865
    PakWheeler Follow
    saqibrazzaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    35
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    About the spare parts, I saw a mechanic working on front suspension of a Passo few days ago. I took interest and asked if the spares are available. He assured me that every single thing is available. And he compared to my Cultus that your car's xyz part costs this much, but passo's part costs low and is of much higher quality. I listened and was very much impressed. Then, I asked from which shop I buy Passo and JDM parts, he said everywhere. I asked where in Saddar Rawalpindi and he told me about Sultan ka kho. I asked him if there are any stockists of new parts and did not know.

    So, the question is, you get a JDM 3.5 grade or above. Overall, it is great in each and every respect, like features, design, durability, safety, drive pleasure, comfort etc etc. And if you need a part, do you get it from junk yard? A 4 grade Passo, vitz, even high end cars like Prius, Vezel, Rush etc, is Chah Sultan like junk yards are the only option?

    I am seriously planning to upgrade Cultus with a better ride, but in 9-11 lac range. And this range short lists me to
    - JDM 660cc: I don't like these, because they feel like being dragged with 5 persons and some luggage
    - JDM 1000cc: Passo and Mitsubishi Mirage (good grade)
    - PKDM Cultus: I have had enough. It is a good car, but it is 2015 and we have shiny new JDMs, so NO
    - PKDM Wagon R: Considering it
    - FAW V2: Also considering it. It has all the good features. It is a Chinese car, but it puts Japanese brand local assembled cars like Wagon R and Cultus to shame.

  7. #866
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Horse_rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,363
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saqibrazzaq View Post
    About the spare parts, I saw a mechanic working on front suspension of a Passo few days ago. I took interest and asked if the spares are available. He assured me that every single thing is available. And he compared to my Cultus that your car's xyz part costs this much, but passo's part costs low and is of much higher quality. I listened and was very much impressed. Then, I asked from which shop I buy Passo and JDM parts, he said everywhere. I asked where in Saddar Rawalpindi and he told me about Sultan ka kho. I asked him if there are any stockists of new parts and did not know.

    So, the question is, you get a JDM 3.5 grade or above. Overall, it is great in each and every respect, like features, design, durability, safety, drive pleasure, comfort etc etc. And if you need a part, do you get it from junk yard? A 4 grade Passo, vitz, even high end cars like Prius, Vezel, Rush etc, is Chah Sultan like junk yards are the only option?

    I am seriously planning to upgrade Cultus with a better ride, but in 9-11 lac range. And this range short lists me to
    - JDM 660cc: I don't like these, because they feel like being dragged with 5 persons and some luggage
    - JDM 1000cc: Passo and Mitsubishi Mirage (good grade)
    - PKDM Cultus: I have had enough. It is a good car, but it is 2015 and we have shiny new JDMs, so NO
    - PKDM Wagon R: Considering it
    - FAW V2: Also considering it. It has all the good features. It is a Chinese car, but it puts Japanese brand local assembled cars like Wagon R and Cultus to shame.
    Passo parts are available in junkyards everywhere. but mechanics dont like its suspension, it is not upto the mark like other JDMs. I think it dont even have a anti sway bar.
    현대 애인

  8. #867
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali454's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    958
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i dont know why i see so many of their carriers and xpv on the road ,i mean the majority of the people who buy these things are making a

    living out of it,like i see so many Xpv as school vans or their carrier used as loaders for various purposes.

    people buying these vehicles as far as i know are very smart and they would never buy a car which is bad for their income..therefore i see

    a very strong reason that it aint a bad product.

    as for the v2 i think its the tag of "made in chaiina" which is holding people back (bad marketing) otherwise the company profile looks very

    promising if we compare it to the likes of mitsubishi,hyundai,kia etc, that entered in the past.
    FOCAL /// PIONEER /// AUDISON /// KICKER /// JVC /// PHOENIX GOLD.

  9. #868
    PakWheeler Follow
    saqibrazzaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    35
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yeah, the XPV is getting common. And there is good presence of their big trucks on highways. So far, I have seen only 5-6 V2 and one Sirius near Bahria Town Rwp area.

    I was in Naran last week, saw one XPV in parking and many big trucks on the under construction roads. Could not spot a single V2 or Sirius there. But, there were all kinds of JDMs all the way till Babusar top, including Vitz, Viezel, Prius, Crossroads, Rush, Alto, Mira, Esse, some strange looking small imported cars I saw for the first time .

  10. #869
    PakWheeler Follow
    umerfayyaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saqibrazzaq View Post
    Yeah, the XPV is getting common. And there is good presence of their big trucks on highways. So far, I have seen only 5-6 V2 and one Sirius near Bahria Town Rwp area.

    I was in Naran last week, saw one XPV in parking and many big trucks on the under construction roads. Could not spot a single V2 or Sirius there. But, there were all kinds of JDMs all the way till Babusar top, including Vitz, Viezel, Prius, Crossroads, Rush, Alto, Mira, Esse, some strange looking small imported cars I saw for the first time .
    you are right, xpv and FAW trucks are quite common, in fact if truck is new its most likely FAW, reason might be these are manufactured here in karachi while v2 and sirius's first batch is imported and yet to be sold out, they haven't started assembly here yet.

  11. #870
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Docjunaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sadiqabad
    Posts
    2,046
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    FAW dealership opened in Rahim Yar Khan last week & saw two v2 on road white & red today. It looks good. Will visit the showroom to get a closer look at these newcomers looked nice though


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/4872983-post.html
    Glory Glory Manchester United

  12. #871
    PakWheeler Follow
    saqibrazzaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    35
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    Your points r pretty valid my friend but suppose i bought this bling bling shiny FAW V2, Black Color. Spent 40k for getting detailing products to keep her pearly shiny . Now, I am travelling with my family to suppose Naushero Peroz. Now in the middle of the road my Bling Bling V2 critical engine part broke down .....
    100% agreed. That's the story of common man here . Most of us treat car as an investment. No harm in getting a market (ready to sell) car.

    If you are stuck in a deserted road with family, and if you can call a mechanic, I am pretty much sure you can also call a cab to get your family at safe place. If there is a major issue, most probably, it needs to be towed and taken to a mechanic shop, where there are proper equipment and experts to solve the issue. One cannot just get a part and fix on a deserted road.

    If it is a hot selling car, you might get it repaired in small cities too.
    If it is FAW, you have to get it to major city. But, same is the case with JDMs. I don't want to list luxury and most expensive cars, their owners can call helicopter service to get to a safe place

    And about the emergency condition, may Allah keep everyone safe and sound. If Mr X is recently married, have parents and siblings to share the home expenses, he will almost always spent every penny to get a shiny car. But, if Mr X has kids going to school/college, he will never put all savings in a car. Building a home for his own family, financing for children education, Haj, Umra etc etc will become top priority. If still he has money left, most probably, it will still be a Corolla

    Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    Mr X purchased a 2010 gang banged Swift for 1M . Same Story happens. He posts and add on OLX/PW . Sells it for 980k.
    On a lighter note, the hospital might accept the Swift, instead of cash .

  13. #872
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mfdarvesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    2,806
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Express 31 Aug 2015

    FAW V2 Owners Review -1612782

  14. #873
    PakWheeler Follow
    usmanpakistan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The only thing that is preventing me from buying this car is the attitude of the company. Their advertisement campaign gives the impression that these guys are not serious about this product. I do not want to buy WagonR or Cultus. This car has it all. But AlHaj-Faw have disappointed us all. I know their truck business is booming and you can see a lot of FAW trucks in and around RWP/ISD, but their marketing campaign reminds me of Gandhara Nissan Ltd. They introduces Sunny, but they stop producing it anymore and are now fully concentrating on their Truck business.

  15. #874
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,880
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usmanpakistan View Post
    The only thing that is preventing me from buying this car is the attitude of the company. Their advertisement campaign gives the impression that these guys are not serious about this product. I do not want to buy WagonR or Cultus. This car has it all. But AlHaj-Faw have disappointed us all. I know their truck business is booming and you can see a lot of FAW trucks in and around RWP/ISD, but their marketing campaign reminds me of Gandhara Nissan Ltd. They introduces Sunny, but they stop producing it anymore and are now fully concentrating on their Truck business.
    they have started giving ads on tv and print media..but yar hamari mentality kuch aisi ho gai hai k 'china ki cheez hai awein he hogi'...although here in khi, i see more and more of FAW trucks (heavy ones) and companies are replacing their complete fleets with it..

  16. #875
    PakWheeler Follow
    usmanpakistan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    they have started giving ads on tv and print media..but yar hamari mentality kuch aisi ho gai hai k 'china ki cheez hai awein he hogi'...although here in khi, i see more and more of FAW trucks (heavy ones) and companies are replacing their complete fleets with it..
    Its not about China. everything now a days is made in china, from IPhones to Fighter planes. Issue is the marketing company behind it, which is showing very laid back attitude. I went to Faw Twin City motors after the car was launched. I happen to meet a guy from Alhaj motors who was there to introduce the car to Burj Bank for leasing purpose. I asked him why their are no ads, and he said that we are waiting for Cricket world cup. You will see a lot of our ads during world cup matches. His justification made a lot of sense to me because during world cup, you have maximum chance of engaging potential buyers. However, to my utter disappointment, all i saw during world cup were wagonR ads. And believe it or not, wagonR marketing campaign during the worldcup literally change the scenario and now you see a lot of WagonR out there.

    Alhaj FAW does not seem to be very excited about this product. Or may be the profit margin on light vehicle is too small. Whatever the case, we the potential buyers are left to pull our hairs and be content with PKDM or accidental and abused JDM whose spare parts are only available at a scrapyard

  17. #876
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    janleva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,861
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saqibrazzaq View Post
    Yeah, the XPV is getting common. And there is good presence of their big trucks on highways. So far, I have seen only 5-6 V2 and one Sirius near Bahria Town Rwp area.

    I was in Naran last week, saw one XPV in parking and many big trucks on the under construction roads. Could not spot a single V2 or Sirius there. But, there were all kinds of JDMs all the way till Babusar top, including Vitz, Viezel, Prius, Crossroads, Rush, Alto, Mira, Esse, some strange looking small imported cars I saw for the first time .
    Most of the JDMs there are Non custom paid people prefer jdms there
    Past cant be brought back ..but future can be made even better than the Past..if one wants to.. ....

  18. #877
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Horse_rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,363
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janleva View Post
    Most of the JDMs there are Non custom paid people prefer jdms there
    I think non.custom paid cars are not allowed in Naran
    현대 애인

  19. #878
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,928
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    only thing to put you off form FAW is dash board
    driven an xpv today it was fun
    just dash has low quality feel else FAW have soild cars
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  20. #879
    PakWheeler Follow
    roupzipa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The matter has been resolved.

  21. #880
    PakWheeler Follow
    Talhabmasood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    110
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roupzipa View Post
    WELL I HAVE COMPLAINT TO REGISTER AGAINST FAW ISLAMABAD MOTORS in I/9 Islamabad. They are the most incompetent group of people i have ever seen and all the blames goes to thier Genenal Manager Tahir. Tahir brother work with him as a agent to get getting car registration done for them. They took 70000 from me for registration of FAW V2 in the month of April,2015. Since April i have not received my car registration and every time i call to check he gives me the ******** story.His brother whose name is Safdar ran away with my money and i want not sure what to do, i have no papers for my cars and my 70000 is gone. I have paid two car fines for not having car registration in the last 5 months.This is the customer service i am getting from these people.There is nothing wrong with the car but the dealership General Manager is the Biggest Scam.
    I think you should log this at the highest level... Write an email to alhaj group people (find on LinkedIn etc) and in that clearly mention the whole story..... This is not a joke.... If these so-called "authorized" dealers can't be trusted... Then who else can be..... If alhaj group is "here to stay"... with this attitude they can't even "register" themselves... "Staying" here to duur ki baat......

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •