20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default FAW V2 Owner's Review

So I finally made my Father agree and bought this beauty.
    Now you guys are gonna get the first owner's review I guess
    I've driven it for almost 500kms now.
    First talking about the drive,its beautiful and wonderful.
    The acceleration is just freakin awesome.
    I asked a friend who has 2013 gli to have a little race with me just to check the acceleration and I was amazed when the gli couldnt even catch up close :')
    The ABS brake is quite responsive.
    Although there's a little play in the paddle(if play means you have to press the paddle more).Bit the ABS WAS QUITE RESPONSIVE
    The suspension was also wonderful.
    I just felt of it like my dad's corolla.So comfortable that I'm totally satisfied.
    In the interior there's ample seat for a person like me (6''1' tall) on the front seats and the people on the back can also easily be entertained.
    I didnt have a usb so I borrowed it from a friend for a bit
    Usb played well and the two speakers did the job for me although I like high bass but they're perfect for doing the job .
    The steering is very easy to handle.
    The only issue I had was that it took me almost a day to get used to the opposite positions of headlights and viper knob.
    The plastic of interior as some people said isn't really cheap but the color sometimes make it look so in high sunlight.
    The grip of the car is amazing,just like a JDM as I'be previosuly owned a JDM.
    Why did I buy it?
    I had to buy a car now and my considerations were cultus,wagon r,used vitz and passo.
    It was quite difficult to make a choice.
    Pros:
    The car is brand new unlike JDMs,it wont make me go to the workshop again and again,even if there's anything wrong,its the company's headache to solve the problem upto 50,000 kms.
    It has dual airbags as compared to cultus and wagon r.
    Power windows,power steering,ABS which are not there in cultus.
    The drive is very smooth.
    It is way more powerful as it is 1300cc and I could not get any other 1300 cc new car in this range.
    Cultus and wagon r didnt werwe totally waved out of my mind after V2.

Cons:
    Uptill now no resale,but I am hapy that they have set up their plant in Karachi and they say they will be starting its local production in 2015 which means they are here to stay and make a name in the market.
    Spare parts although available all over Pakistan in 3S dealerships but not in open market uptill now.

I was able to convince myself that these cons are nothing infront of the pros so I finally decided to take it.I'm loving the ride untill now as its beautifull,sexy and a good performer.I'm sharing the pictures .I'll sooon be getting its body kit made aswell.
    Anything else you guys wanna ask me,you can.

Edited: 6th November 2015
    Ive used my V2 for almost a year now and I'm really satisfied with it.My brother has also bought a v2 after my experience in white color.
    He is also enjoying the ride.
    I would recommend anyone who has a budget of 1 million to go for this car.
    My brother got this Financed from JS bank.
    We're loving it

Attached Images Attached Images          

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

+92-21-34100335338 this is the number which is available on their LinkedIn Page....... Call them and tell your story... And tell them if they didn't respond quick.... You will simply go to media and will make it a story.... And tell them that you have connections in pak suzuki.... And suzuki guys would love to support that media story.... So Be-aware and learn the basics..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by roupzipa View Post
    WELL I HAVE COMPLAINT TO REGISTER AGAINST FAW ISLAMABAD MOTORS in I/9 Islamabad..........Since April i have not received my car registration and every time i call to check he gives me the ******** story.His brother whose name is Safdar ran away with my money and i want not sure what to do, i have no papers for my cars and my 70000 is gone. .
    Send this message to the Facebook pages of alhaj FAW. Their Chinese bosses are also their. Facebook seems to be their major publicity platform. They will listen. Either they will fire the GM or apologize with your registration handled by them.

I can't believe their islamabad dealership did such thing. A brand new entrant who is hungry for an opportunity to enter the market, they should do everything possible to please the customer.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Planning to buy Faw Vizi

Salam ,I am planning to buy new faw Vizi after selling my 4x4 Jeep suzuki potohar 2001 model.If some one interested to transfer vizi or buy my jeep,He can cntct me.otherwise I will sale it at some showroom n then buy V2.FAW V2 Owners Review -1615372FAW V2 Owners Review -1615373FAW V2 Owners Review -1615374

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Matter Resolved

The matter has been resolved by the FAW. It was the problem with the FBR not the dealership. Sorry for getting too emotional.

6. 07-09-2015, 01:26 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
    duplicate

7. 07-09-2015, 01:28 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
    duplicate

8. 07-09-2015, 01:29 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
    duplicate

9. 07-09-2015, 01:30 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
    duplicate

10. 07-09-2015, 01:34 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
    duplicate

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I wish they launch auto transmission soon! this is the best car available in Pakistan! reasonable price, features, brand new etc etc! I dont care abt the resale as i want to have maximum comfort and fun! hoping they launch auto soon!
    http://earn4youth.com/?ref=120093 <-------------Click or copy! want to if its real or not! lol

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by geforce911 View Post
    I wish they launch auto transmission soon! this is the best car available in Pakistan! reasonable price, features, brand new etc etc! I dont care abt the resale as i want to have maximum comfort and fun! hoping they launch auto soon!
    Local assembled 1000cc variant and auto expected by the end of this year or early next year.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i dont agree that people prefer auto in Pakistan. even i have seen 660 cc manuals to be aelling expensive than auto variants. ..this is just a mentality here so 1000cc is required and with a new entrant i highly doubt they can make any sales with auto variant

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fastian04 View Post
    i dont agree that people prefer auto in Pakistan. even i have seen 660 cc manuals to be aelling expensive than auto variants. ..this is just a mentality here so 1000cc is required and with a new entrant i highly doubt they can make any sales with auto variant
    Although market of manual is more due to significant price difference from automatic and cheaper repairs. However, gradually automatic vehicles are also becoming more popular in Pakistan which is evident from growing sales of Corolla Automatic. Civic automatic sales are also very good (in fact more auto civics are now being sold instead manual ones).

Things are gradually changing though, manual will continue to be dominant transmission type in Pakistan however the demand for automatic is only going to increase.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Although it's a personal preference but I think when a person starts driving automatic he becomes used to it and it is then difficult to return back to manual transmission.
    Driving safe is better than not being able to drive..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fastian04 View Post
    With the increasing influx of automatic JDMs the trend is fast changing or you can say there is a drastically increased acceptability (on avg) for automatic transmission among people.... And generally speaking I don't see a reason why should one not use a facility when it's available...and the increased cost we have to pay for AT is completely worth it if you consider the returned value of enormous convenience..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Talhabmasood View Post
    With the increasing influx of automatic JDMs the trend is fast changing or you can say there is a drastically increased acceptability (on avg) for automatic transmission among people.... And generally speaking I don't see a reason why should one not use a facility when it's available...and the increased cost we have to pay for AT is completely worth it if you consider the returned value of enormous convenience..
    Agreed

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Another important factors are the mechanics, most of them are not well versed with Auto Transmission. So people who take mechanics with them when selecting a car, mostly ends up buying a manual transmission car. And that includes a majority of the car users in Pakistan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by usmanpakistan View Post
    Another important factors are the mechanics, most of them are not well versed with Auto Transmission. So people who take mechanics with them when selecting a car, mostly ends up buying a manual transmission car. And that includes a majority of the car users in Pakistan
    not only for auto transmission, mechanics are really responsible for failure of some really good cars in paki...they always discourage buying certain cars and people end up with same cultuses, altos, mehrans only!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Agreed. But this trend is also changing I guess... The reason still is the high influx of automatic JDMs.... Recently I took my mechanic for inspection of a 2007 Mitsubishi minica.... I was amazed to see no as such resistance from my mechanic over buying 1) an automatic transmission 2) a JDM 3) a comparatively less common JDM.... Plus he also agreed with the ease a common man have while driving an automatic car......i was amazed.... No matter how bad or good he was technically with his work... His progressive attitude impressed me.... He wanted to get updated himself as a lot of people now have automatic cars and they need someone to Fix their cars as well...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Due to rush i also want an auto car
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

FAW is a great car and there is no doubt about it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

did you at any time during these six months get in touch with management in AlhajFAW in karachi on phone? you should file a formal complain, outcome of your case is integral in defining how much enthusiasm this company has to do a long term business here.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its a good thing that you posted it here. It is hard to find honest people these days, whether poor or well earning. No one in higher management might consider it a big deal, because thats just 1 customer and its about 70k. But on the contrary, when company grows to an extent like Toyota or Honda, they don't care either, because they don't care if they lose few customers. The own money taken by dealerships is still an issue and no one seems to resolve it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umerfayyaz View Post
    did you at any time during these six months get in touch with management in AlhajFAW in karachi on phone? you should file a formal complain, outcome of your case is integral in defining how much enthusiasm this company has to do a long term business here.
    That's what my point is.... I mentioned before as well.... Don't waste your time and effort on these petty dealers.... Contact the head office directly..... As simple as that.... I have been working in these types of corporates... I know the culture and style of working

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by roupzipa View Post
    As I posted my dealing with FAW ISLAMABAD MOTORS,plot 415,Main Double Road,Industrial Area in I/9 Islamabad some days ago. Which i later wrote got resolved but let me tell you what really happened after that.
    ("WELL I HAVE COMPLAINT TO REGISTER AGAINST FAW ISLAMABAD MOTORS,plot 415,Main Double Road,Industrial Area in I/9 Islamabad. They are the most incompetent group of people i have ever seen and all the blames goes to their General Manager Tahir. Tahir brother work with him as a agent to get getting car registration done for them. They took 70000 from me for registration of FAW V2 in the month of April,2015. Since April i have not received my car registration and every time i call to check he gives me the ******** story.His brother whose name is Safdar ran away with my money and i want not sure what to do, i have no papers for my cars and my 70000 is gone. I have paid two car fines for not having car registration in the last 5 months.This is the customer service i am getting from these people.There is nothing wrong with the car but the dealership General Manager is the Biggest Scam.")

The conclusion of the story is that I was promised that 40 k will be refunded back to you but I got nothing in return. They agreed to give me plates and registration papers after daunting 6 months. As till now I have not received them but now I see some hope after involvement from top management. The General Manager brother (Mr. Safdar) AKA Agent has gone very abusive when I asked him why he delayed my papers for so long. He said on the phone I can’t even touch hair is on his head and he also called me words I cannot write on the blog because they are of very extreme nature. He is truly a scoundrel that i don't have time to bother with and as a decent person who does not have agent background and thinking I hung up the phone. I don’t expect much from him because he has been telling all kind of great stories like you will get your money back and one day he told me there is a raid in tax department and everything has stopped working. I remember one day he told me that he is coming to my house to deliver everything, of course he never showed up and I got tired of calling after midnight.He even called me near the Higher Education building 4 times to give me my stuff but to my surprise when i showed up he was never there. When i complaint to the GM of the dealership his great reply was"oh don't wait for him,his phone might not be working".Of course he is the main hero of this great story because he is the front man for Mr.Tahir the GM. The story of GM Tahir saab come out that he is an misinformed person who did not know for last six months what was he talking about. Even when my father went to see him he said "with in two days you will have everything" and he smiled which was full of confidence, that happened in the first week of July when i really got tired and had to send my brother and father to get things resolved.He was just living the high life of lala land. I hope finally the reality has dawn upon him because the people above him has taken notice of his misinformed adventures. I am sure if i call him today he will give me another great tale that will lead me straight to LALA land or (B.S). That’s what happens when you employ your own brother to do the company job and he messes things up. Well the cars is running great and know the upper management has realized they have hire retard to run the Dealership I hope things will get better. FAW is a great car and excellent product but some changes has to be done in order to truly become the 3S dealer network. I am doing this because i truly like this car and I want this company to prosper so bringing things in lime light will actually help this company grow and correct its flaws. As one great man saying “let not one rotten egg spoil the whole broth" with this finishing quote I rest my case”. Allah Hafiz and have a great day.
    70 k for registration??? my brother registered our V2 in m/o july for 18000 in peshawar there was no income tax/witholding tax as its an imported unit and all taxes being paid by faw on port...islamabad registartion is a bit costly compared to peshawar so make it 25000 or 30000 but 70k i cant digest it lol..i paid 1069000 to dealer and 18000 to excise and taxation and whole car costs me 1087000 wow ...back in may 2014 i purchased wagon r vxl for 1094000(18000 transportation which i paid in cash to dealership as 2000 was discount through a refernce lol) and 33000 for registration so whole car was for 1145000 and yes i registered it through dealership so add another 5000

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List