Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 149 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 2968
Like Tree1677Likes

Thread: FAW V2 Owner's Review

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    fmkiani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default FAW V2 Owner's Review

    So I finally made my Father agree and bought this beauty.
    Now you guys are gonna get the first owner's review I guess
    I've driven it for almost 500kms now.
    First talking about the drive,its beautiful and wonderful.
    The acceleration is just freakin awesome.
    I asked a friend who has 2013 gli to have a little race with me just to check the acceleration and I was amazed when the gli couldnt even catch up close :')
    The ABS brake is quite responsive.
    Although there's a little play in the paddle(if play means you have to press the paddle more).Bit the ABS WAS QUITE RESPONSIVE
    The suspension was also wonderful.
    I just felt of it like my dad's corolla.So comfortable that I'm totally satisfied.
    In the interior there's ample seat for a person like me (6''1' tall) on the front seats and the people on the back can also easily be entertained.
    I didnt have a usb so I borrowed it from a friend for a bit
    Usb played well and the two speakers did the job for me although I like high bass but they're perfect for doing the job .
    The steering is very easy to handle.
    The only issue I had was that it took me almost a day to get used to the opposite positions of headlights and viper knob.
    The plastic of interior as some people said isn't really cheap but the color sometimes make it look so in high sunlight.
    The grip of the car is amazing,just like a JDM as I'be previosuly owned a JDM.
    Why did I buy it?
    I had to buy a car now and my considerations were cultus,wagon r,used vitz and passo.
    It was quite difficult to make a choice.
    Pros:
    The car is brand new unlike JDMs,it wont make me go to the workshop again and again,even if there's anything wrong,its the company's headache to solve the problem upto 50,000 kms.
    It has dual airbags as compared to cultus and wagon r.
    Power windows,power steering,ABS which are not there in cultus.
    The drive is very smooth.
    It is way more powerful as it is 1300cc and I could not get any other 1300 cc new car in this range.
    Cultus and wagon r didnt werwe totally waved out of my mind after V2.

    Cons:
    Uptill now no resale,but I am hapy that they have set up their plant in Karachi and they say they will be starting its local production in 2015 which means they are here to stay and make a name in the market.
    Spare parts although available all over Pakistan in 3S dealerships but not in open market uptill now.


    I was able to convince myself that these cons are nothing infront of the pros so I finally decided to take it.I'm loving the ride untill now as its beautifull,sexy and a good performer.I'm sharing the pictures .I'll sooon be getting its body kit made aswell.
    Anything else you guys wanna ask me,you can.

    Edited: 6th November 2015
    Ive used my V2 for almost a year now and I'm really satisfied with it.My brother has also bought a v2 after my experience in white color.
    He is also enjoying the ride.
    I would recommend anyone who has a budget of 1 million to go for this car.
    My brother got this Financed from JS bank.
    We're loving it

    Attached Images Attached Images          

  2. #81
    PakWheeler Follow
    fmkiani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Islamabad dealership is in i10.Its called faw twin city motors.

  3. #82
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    DrUsmanNawaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,939
    Follows
    19
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Dont go for bodykit... it is looking good... dont wast your money + energy...

  4. #83
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali454's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    960
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    FAW V2 Owners Review -1518300

    searched FAW vizi on google and this came out
    i guess this car share the same platform and parts as toyota vitz
    FOCAL /// PIONEER /// AUDISON /// KICKER /// JVC /// PHOENIX GOLD.

  5. #84
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali454's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    960
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    and again
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    FOCAL /// PIONEER /// AUDISON /// KICKER /// JVC /// PHOENIX GOLD.

  6. #85
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chinyoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,965
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    If it actually as "Paidar" as the Vitz 1st Generation and they don't change the shape for another 5-7 years (same shape more resale). The car definitely has potential
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

  7. #86
    PakWheeler Follow
    maple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    177
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i think its vizi v1

  8. #87
    PakWheeler Follow
    arhum1994's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    433
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliusman420 View Post
    Where is FAW dealership in Islamabad? And are they offering test drives?
    It is on the I9 road that connects the metro side road to 9th avenue side road. The road which is very broken and is a single road.
    The dealership is on the right side just a few mins away when you enter the road.

  9. #88
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arhum1994 View Post
    It is on the I9 road that connects the metro side road to 9th avenue side road. The road which is very broken and is a single road.
    The dealership is on the right side just a few mins away when you enter the road.
    is it the same building where Hyundai Twin City Motors was once located?
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  10. #89
    PakWheeler Follow
    fmkiani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yes you got it right

  11. #90
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    bilalahm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,045
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thumbs up buddy, hope this proves to be a good decision for you.
    Apart from pakwheels, my blogs can be also be viewed at http://tajziat.blogspot.com/

  12. #91
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fmkiani View Post
    Yes you got it right
    I pass by that road daily, will definitely check out Vizi personally in a few days In Shaa Allah.
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  13. #92
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Talhadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    7,134
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can someone tells me what the price tag for this ?
    Detailing a day,Keeps the swirls away

  14. #93
    PakWheeler Follow
    the_mob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    18
    Posts
    213
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fmkiani View Post
    So I finally made my Father agree and bought this beauty.
    Now you guys are gonna get the first owner's review I guess
    I've driven it for almost 500kms now.
    First talking about the drive,its beautiful and wonderful.
    The acceleration is just freakin awesome.
    I asked a friend who has 2013 gli to have a little race with me just to check the acceleration and I was amazed when the gli couldnt even catch up close :')
    The ABS brake is quite responsive.
    Although there's a little play in the paddle(if play means you have to press the paddle more).Bit the ABS WAS QUITE RESPONSIVE
    The suspension was also wonderful.
    I just felt of it like my dad's corolla.So comfortable that I'm totally satisfied.
    In the interior there's ample seat for a person like me (6''1' tall) on the front seats and the people on the back can also easily be entertained.
    I didnt have a usb so I borrowed it from a friend for a bit
    Usb played well and the two speakers did the job for me although I like high bass but they're perfect for doing the job .
    The steering is very easy to handle.
    The only issue I had was that it took me almost a day to get used to the opposite positions of headlights and viper knob.
    The plastic of interior as some people said isn't really cheap but the color sometimes make it look so in high sunlight.
    The grip of the car is amazing,just like a JDM as I'be previosuly owned a JDM.
    Why did I buy it?
    I had to buy a car now and my considerations were cultus,wagon r,used vitz and passo.
    It was quite difficult to make a choice.
    Pros:
    The car is brand new unlike JDMs,it wont make me go to the workshop again and again,even if there's anything wrong,its the company's headache to solve the problem upto 50,000 kms.
    It has dual airbags as compared to cultus and wagon r.
    Power windows,power steering,ABS which are not there in cultus.
    The drive is very smooth.
    It is way more powerful as it is 1300cc and I could not get any other 1300 cc new car in this range.
    Cultus and wagon r didnt werwe totally waved out of my mind after V2.

    Cons:
    Uptill now no resale,but I am hapy that they have set up their plant in Karachi and they say they will be starting its local production in 2015 which means they are here to stay and make a name in the market.
    Spare parts although available all over Pakistan in 3S dealerships but not in open market uptill now.


    I was able to convince myself that these cons are nothing infront of the pros so I finally decided to take it.I'm loving the ride untill now as its beautifull,sexy and a good performer.I'm sharing the pictures .I'll sooon be getting its body kit made aswell.
    Anything else you guys wanna ask me,you can.
    Many Many congratulations bro , I think this car will rock , really impressive average and other aspects of this car :thumbup:

  15. #94
    Newbie Follow
    zeeshan5666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Congrats... It seems that will beat the cars in the same category by looks, performance and price .

  16. #95
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Rapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talhadon View Post
    Can someone tells me what the price tag for this ?
    FAW V2 Euro 4 Price and features - PakWheels

    Sent from my Nexus Mako using Tapatalk running Android 5.0 L.
    Drive what you can handle.

  17. #96
    PakWheeler Follow
    arhum1994's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    433
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliusman420 View Post
    is it the same building where Hyundai Twin City Motors was once located?
    Yup thats the one. I have seen a few V2's standing there for display and i think they had one for a test drive too, as there was a banner on display.

  18. #97
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeeshan5666 View Post
    Congrats... It seems that will beat the cars in the same category by looks, performance and price .
    For that the "resale mentality" needs to be broken first, sadly.
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  19. #98
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arhum1994 View Post
    Yup thats the one. I have seen a few V2's standing there for display and i think they had one for a test drive too, as there was a banner on display.
    That's like just 10 mins away from where I live.
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  20. #99
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Rapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliusman420 View Post
    That's like just 10 mins away from where I live.
    Go and try it, post a satisfactory test drive review with pics.

    Sent from my Nexus Mako using Tapatalk running Android 5.0 L.
    Drive what you can handle.

  21. #100
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapper View Post
    Go and try it, post a satisfactory test drive review with pics.

    Sent from my Nexus Mako using Tapatalk running Android 5.0 L.
    Yes probably by this weekend In Shaa Allah.
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 149 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •