Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 149 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2965
Like Tree1676Likes

Thread: FAW V2 Owner's Review

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    fmkiani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default FAW V2 Owner's Review

    So I finally made my Father agree and bought this beauty.
    Now you guys are gonna get the first owner's review I guess
    I've driven it for almost 500kms now.
    First talking about the drive,its beautiful and wonderful.
    The acceleration is just freakin awesome.
    I asked a friend who has 2013 gli to have a little race with me just to check the acceleration and I was amazed when the gli couldnt even catch up close :')
    The ABS brake is quite responsive.
    Although there's a little play in the paddle(if play means you have to press the paddle more).Bit the ABS WAS QUITE RESPONSIVE
    The suspension was also wonderful.
    I just felt of it like my dad's corolla.So comfortable that I'm totally satisfied.
    In the interior there's ample seat for a person like me (6''1' tall) on the front seats and the people on the back can also easily be entertained.
    I didnt have a usb so I borrowed it from a friend for a bit
    Usb played well and the two speakers did the job for me although I like high bass but they're perfect for doing the job .
    The steering is very easy to handle.
    The only issue I had was that it took me almost a day to get used to the opposite positions of headlights and viper knob.
    The plastic of interior as some people said isn't really cheap but the color sometimes make it look so in high sunlight.
    The grip of the car is amazing,just like a JDM as I'be previosuly owned a JDM.
    Why did I buy it?
    I had to buy a car now and my considerations were cultus,wagon r,used vitz and passo.
    It was quite difficult to make a choice.
    Pros:
    The car is brand new unlike JDMs,it wont make me go to the workshop again and again,even if there's anything wrong,its the company's headache to solve the problem upto 50,000 kms.
    It has dual airbags as compared to cultus and wagon r.
    Power windows,power steering,ABS which are not there in cultus.
    The drive is very smooth.
    It is way more powerful as it is 1300cc and I could not get any other 1300 cc new car in this range.
    Cultus and wagon r didnt werwe totally waved out of my mind after V2.

    Cons:
    Uptill now no resale,but I am hapy that they have set up their plant in Karachi and they say they will be starting its local production in 2015 which means they are here to stay and make a name in the market.
    Spare parts although available all over Pakistan in 3S dealerships but not in open market uptill now.


    I was able to convince myself that these cons are nothing infront of the pros so I finally decided to take it.I'm loving the ride untill now as its beautifull,sexy and a good performer.I'm sharing the pictures .I'll sooon be getting its body kit made aswell.
    Anything else you guys wanna ask me,you can.

    Edited: 6th November 2015
    Ive used my V2 for almost a year now and I'm really satisfied with it.My brother has also bought a v2 after my experience in white color.
    He is also enjoying the ride.
    I would recommend anyone who has a budget of 1 million to go for this car.
    My brother got this Financed from JS bank.
    We're loving it

    Attached Images Attached Images          

  2. #1941
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usman_arooq2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    1,437
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rebeloasis View Post
    Really? Did you conduct a vigorous safety test? I would love to see the results and compare them to NCAP results who gave the car a 3 star rating.

    Seriously, everyone is entitled to their opinion but please stop with the baseless opinions and factoids. One of the reasons I only jump into this thread occasionally now is because so many pages have been filled with the same useless discussion. This is the owner's review, not the "I don't own it but here's what I think" thread. I would strongly urge all people who want to vent at the V2 to start a separate thread where they can do this to their hearts content.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeViL_UnLeAsHeD View Post
    And from where did you get the data that V2 has noise issues, and comes with a cheap stereo and amazingly you also know that its airbags also fails to provide safety. V2 has 3 star crash testing report which no other car in Pakistan has Except Toyota Altis Grande and Civic.

    Come on bhai ... Stop spreading false claims made by your own self and stop defending Crap Suzuki. Suzuki Swift production in Pakistan has come to a halt recently due to NO SALE.

    V2 has a much better value for money against Suzuki Crap.

    You must be some unlucky guy who unfortunately got a bad V2.

    I would recommend you to take your V2 to some dealer and get it checked. (If you have one)




    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by DeViL_UnLeAsHeD View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1455305791.857260.jpg
Views: 696
Size:  136.5 KB

    I think that would keep you quite for a while. Atleast for the false claims you have been making.



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    and the link to that authentic site?
    Bella, You give me everything just by REVing - NEONLIGHT SAGA: NEWTUBE

  3. #1942
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usman_arooq2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    1,437
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rebeloasis View Post
    Really? Did you conduct a vigorous safety test? I would love to see the results and compare them to NCAP results who gave the car a 3 star rating.

    Seriously, everyone is entitled to their opinion but please stop with the baseless opinions and factoids. One of the reasons I only jump into this thread occasionally now is because so many pages have been filled with the same useless discussion. This is the owner's review, not the "I don't own it but here's what I think" thread. I would strongly urge all people who want to vent at the V2 to start a separate thread where they can do this to their hearts content.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeViL_UnLeAsHeD View Post
    And from where did you get the data that V2 has noise issues, and comes with a cheap stereo and amazingly you also know that its airbags also fails to provide safety. V2 has 3 star crash testing report which no other car in Pakistan has Except Toyota Altis Grande and Civic.

    Come on bhai ... Stop spreading false claims made by your own self and stop defending Crap Suzuki. Suzuki Swift production in Pakistan has come to a halt recently due to NO SALE.

    V2 has a much better value for money against Suzuki Crap.

    You must be some unlucky guy who unfortunately got a bad V2.

    I would recommend you to take your V2 to some dealer and get it checked. (If you have one)




    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by aqeel.abass View Post
    Its a big slap for usman. He spoiled the whole thread with his shityy logics and thoughts.
    Go away to your suzuki lovers group. Please keep clean this thread.
    Or create a new thread if you wana compare faw vs suzuki.
    I tried to put an end to this discussion when I said about a 100 posts ago that CNCAP favors Chinese brands and is not comparable to other automobile safety authorities. @kashifjaved86 and a few others at that time said that all ncap bodies follow same standards. well do they or do they not?

    Is C-NCAP a Scam? | ChinaAutoWeb
    Bella, You give me everything just by REVing - NEONLIGHT SAGA: NEWTUBE

  4. #1943
    PakWheeler Follow
    vtecyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The indicator switch is on the left side because this car is basically a left hand drive car in China and left hand drive cars have indicator switch on left side.

  5. #1944
    PakWheeler Follow
    DeViL_UnLeAsHeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    42
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vtecyo View Post
    The indicator switch is on the left side because this car is basically a left hand drive car in China and left hand drive cars have indicator switch on left side.
    And what would you say about Merc, Audi and BMWs.... Mitsubishi (Britain Model) and in some case Chevrolet ...
    They also have indicator switch on the left side in a RHD car


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  6. #1945
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usman_arooq2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    1,437
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kashifjaved86 View Post
    did you know Pak Suzuki is also a joint venture between Pakistan Automobile Corporation and Suzuki Motor Corporation of Japan, what about this one K10B ??
    the joint venture exists and hasn't ended. Suzuki Japan has majority share in it. Pak Suzuki is not manufacturing a copy paste vehicle with parts from Suzuki under its own brand name.

    I wonder what irks people here to take out on Suzuki every chance they get.
    Bella, You give me everything just by REVing - NEONLIGHT SAGA: NEWTUBE

  7. #1946
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,880
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usman_arooq2 View Post
    the joint venture exists and hasn't ended. Suzuki Japan has majority share in it. Pak Suzuki is not manufacturing a copy paste vehicle with parts from Suzuki under its own brand name.

    I wonder what irks people here to take out on Suzuki every chance they get.
    Kehna kya chah rhe hain aap usman sahab

  8. #1947
    PakWheeler Follow
    kashifjaved86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usman_arooq2 View Post
    the joint venture exists and hasn't ended. Suzuki Japan has majority share in it. Pak Suzuki is not manufacturing a copy paste vehicle with parts from Suzuki under its own brand name.

    I wonder what irks people here to take out on Suzuki every chance they get.
    ??????


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  9. #1948
    PakWheeler Follow
    DeViL_UnLeAsHeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    42
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Mr. Usman seems to be confused


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  10. #1949
    PakWheeler Follow
    kashifjaved86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default FAW V2 Owner's Review

    Quote Originally Posted by DeViL_UnLeAsHeD View Post
    Mr. Usman seems to be confused


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    when a person has an argument less speech then he ever confused. don't you worry carry on Mr. @usman_arooq2

  11. #1950
    PakWheeler Follow
    ahmadbilalchaudary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    816
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Two words about Pakistani car industry (cheap and confusing), atleast for hatchbacks.

    We first thought about wagon r, found it totally cheap and 100% uncomfortable. That things width is less than a mehran, back seats are like lakri ke phathe 😑 + the suzuki guy himself saying that you would have to change the tires.
    Then faw v2, test drive leaves a couple of questions, its hard to have faith in the engine (accordng to my noob observation) but everything else is fine, maybe the engine is too but idk i don't like the feel of it. And what is the guarentee that faw would stay when giants like nissan Mitsubishi etc etc disappeared, + they may cancel the support of v2 in the future who knows?

    Then decided for jdm vitz but the risk is too much and my uncle who's an importer told us horrible experiences of jdms, even with authentic auction sheet (which is very rear) you never know if the parts are genuine.

    Settled for Swift finally.

  12. #1951
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,880
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Ok boys, finally went to Atrium to see the FAW cars put on display. Sat in V2, Sirius, XPv..

    V2 is a nice car. Very beautiful exterior, rims are cool, paint job is just fine, clean finishing..BUT i was really disappointed when i sat inside. Its is not at all impressive. The plastics used look really cheap, color scheme is good but looks very cheap, steering wheel and meters are HOT! Loved them. Asked the person to give me the keys as i wanted to start it - rev was good and responsive.

    Engine SHOULD have a cover to hide the injector toppings like we have in so many cars. The doors dint have rubber seals and that was kind of funny...the door closing sound is not upto the mark for a million rupee car..almost same as cultus and alto. Seats were fine...pics attached as i took them while exploring. I showed deep interest in the car so that attendant kept convincing me that sir best car hai etc etc etc...they have sold just over 1000 cars in whole paki by now.
    Attached Images Attached Images         

  13. #1952
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usman_arooq2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    1,437
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kashifjaved86 View Post
    ??????


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

    you questioned the legality of pak suzuki using k10b in wagon r and whether is it modified?
    Bella, You give me everything just by REVing - NEONLIGHT SAGA: NEWTUBE

  14. #1953
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usman_arooq2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    1,437
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kashifjaved86 View Post
    when a person has an argument less speech then he ever confused. don't you worry carry on Mr. @usman_arooq2
    my speech is argument less?? i'm not the one living in fantasy that chinese ncap follows "International safety standards". :p
    Bella, You give me everything just by REVing - NEONLIGHT SAGA: NEWTUBE

  15. #1954
    PakWheeler Follow
    genius.phoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    91
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usman_arooq2 View Post
    my speech is argument less?? i'm not the one living in fantasy that chinese ncap follows "International safety standards". :p
    Don't know him but I'm sure you're living in a fantasy that you have a brain

    Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

  16. #1955
    PakWheeler Follow
    genius.phoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    91
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    [quote name="usman_arooq2" post=5029535]my speech is argument less?? i'm not the one living in fantasy that chinese ncap follows "International safety standards". :p[/QUOTE]

    Quote Originally Posted by genius.phoenix View Post
    Don't know him but I'm sure you're living in a fantasy that you have a brain

    Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    Because I clearly mentioned previously to you that ncap result you kept mentioning was only for side impact. . You conveniently forget to mention the frontal impact results in your posts .. or maybe you are just stupid or dishonest.. Sorry for personal attack but you are kinda like asking for it.

    Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

  17. #1956
    PakWheeler Follow
    kashifjaved86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usman_arooq2 View Post
    my speech is argument less?? i'm not the one living in fantasy that chinese ncap follows "International safety standards". :p
    Sory to say, i don't like to talk knowledge less people. Plz go and review pak suzuki thread so that pak suzuki meet all international safety standards...


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  18. #1957
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usman_arooq2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    1,437
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by genius.phoenix View Post
    Don't know him but I'm sure you're living in a fantasy that you have a brain

    Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk


    my argument from beginning was that a Chinese copy paste car isn't better in safety than local junk being sold here. owners of that cars said that since it has airbags(that provide zero protection to occupants chest) and safety rating by cncap(which safety standards were nowhere near other international organizations as such and its main source of income was funding by automobile manufacturers hence had a questionable credibility).

    increasing post count by making repetitive posts and bullying tactics don't change the facts do they?
    Bella, You give me everything just by REVing - NEONLIGHT SAGA: NEWTUBE

  19. #1958
    PakWheeler Follow
    aqeel.abass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Other
    Age
    26
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usman_arooq2 View Post
    my argument from beginning was that a Chinese copy paste car isn't better in safety than local junk being sold here. owners of that cars said that since it has airbags(that provide zero protection to occupants chest) and safety rating by cncap(which safety standards were nowhere near other international organizations as such and its main source of income was funding by automobile manufacturers hence had a questionable credibility).

    increasing post count by making repetitive posts and bullying tactics don't change the facts do they?
    Chal yar bas kar. V2 hum nay li hy but tum kis k liy ro rahay ho ?😦

  20. #1959
    PakWheeler Follow
    kashifjaved86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aqeel.abass View Post
    Chal yar bas kar. V2 hum nay li hy but tum kis k liy ro rahay ho ?😦
    Aqeel bahi woh pak suzuki ko ro raha hy.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  21. #1960
    PakWheeler Follow
    genius.phoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    91
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usman_arooq2 View Post
    my argument from beginning was that a Chinese copy paste car isn't better in safety than local junk being sold here. owners of that cars said that since it has airbags(that provide zero protection to occupants chest) and safety rating by cncap(which safety standards were nowhere near other international organizations as such and its main source of income was funding by automobile manufacturers hence had a questionable credibility).

    increasing post count by making repetitive posts and bullying tactics don't change the facts do they?
    But that's only your argument. You haven't provided any proof for it. First you shared bogus or at best incomplete C-Ncap results. I think we have clearly de-bunked your zero chest protection claim (WITH FACTS).

    Then when that failed you shared some link that Chinese Ncap is scam. The link you shared is just unknown blog post. Not at all authentic. I could write up a blog post about stating V2 has 12 air bags and put it on the internet in 1 hour. It would have been great if you had provided some authentic information.

    The purpose of the forum is to either share some credible information and facts or to ask for it from other. Not to try an justify your baseless arguments.

    I hope this discussion is over. Have a good day. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •