0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Confusion for Purchasing FAW V2 or Toyota Passo

Dear PWers, I'm pretty much confused about selecting from above cars. I have a budget of 1M +- and I need a car for some three years as I am not a fast car changer type of driver.
    Previously I have owned Mehran, Cultus, Vitz. So auto and manual tranny are not a problem factor. What I need is peace of mind with quality and some trouble free years.
    About my driving, I'm not a speed racer. Further, I need a car for daily runner and some 50+ KMs in a week so economy will also not be deciding factor. One item I need to mention here is my travel of around 600kms every month. Half of which is on GT road and other 300 on local roads. By local roads I mean metal (desi) roads. And that too with 4 persons and luggage as well.

Will be very great if help is provided to decide please

Appreciating input from existing owners of V2 and Passo as well.

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by usman_arooq2 View Post
    actually v2 is the chinese copy of samsung galaxy mega sold in Pakistan as Korean phone with weak internals which isn't good for anything, wagon r is grand prime, less features than mega but utilitarian and original.
    Its not a korean model, its chines model, people of china using this model since 2013 and people of china never use a scrape for own use. Brother plz update your knowledge and learn technology. Its not 1995 you compromise with out technology. As they compromise wih nokia. If pak suzuki never update his technology its flop as like nokia. Its reason people like JDM cars but they are used. Not like Faw V2 brande new with 3 years warintee, ,if its is a copy then they dont give us 3s dealer ship and this warntee. Did you know your original iphone original samsung glaxy also assembled in china ... I think your knowledge is poor update your self and give me some technical reasons.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nice conversation in these past pages. Can't you guys think of other ways to stay warm in winter?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 usando Tapatalk

4. 14-12-2015, 09:33 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
    off topic for thread

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

actually v2 is the chinese copy of samsung galaxy mega sold in Pakistan as Korean phone with weak internals which isn't good for anything, wagon r is grand prime, less features than mega but utilitarian and original.
    Its not a korean model, its chines model, people of china using this model since 2013 and people of china never use a scrape for own use. Brother plz update your knowledge and learn technology. Its not 1995 you compromise with out technology. As they compromise wih nokia. If pak suzuki never update his technology its flop as like nokia. Its reason people like JDM cars but they are used. Not like Faw V2 brande new with 3 years warintee, ,if its is a copy then they dont give us 3s dealer ship and this warntee. Did you know your original iphone original samsung glaxy also assembled in china and also with warntee JDM cars are as like korin refurnished and have no warntee ... I think your knowledge is poor update your self and give me some technical reasons

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kashifjaved86 View Post
    Its not a korean model, its chines model, people of china using this model since 2013 and people of china never use a scrape for own use. Brother plz update your knowledge and learn technology. Its not 1995 you compromise with out technology. As they compromise wih nokia. If pak suzuki never update his technology its flop as like nokia. Its reason people like JDM cars but they are used. Not like Faw V2 brande new with 3 years warintee, ,if its is a copy then they dont give us 3s dealer ship and this warntee. Did you know your original iphone original samsung glaxy also assembled in china ... I think your knowledge is poor update your self and give me some technical reasons

Bash both cars head on into a parked vehicle and you shall receive a technical response

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother Your toyota pasoo is like korian model refurnished and used. V2 its a brand new with warntee.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

90s is a decade from 1990 to 1999, late 1990s means period after 1997, i didn't say 90 i said 90s.
    If your wagon R is new why its has not any one of new technology. ???? If its not necessary for it why its price is one million ???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother Your toyota pasoo is like korian model refurnished and used. Not V2 its a brand new with warntee.

Being new doesn't make it better. Having abs and airbags without a crumple zone doesn't make it safer. Having grip but cheap parts doesn't make it reliable. Lastly, being euro4(if it actually does have it) would mean that after 50k km it will require special attention or else a choked cat will be a nuisance.
    As per my passo, it can be whatever you say it is, because the opinion of a fellow who only sees water in a crocodile infected lake, well it honestly doesn't matter.
    I said it before, and I shall repeat it again, you will realize what you have done after an year with the car, till then, enjoy it while it lasts.
    happy motoring

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dayrider View Post
    Being new doesn't make it better. Having abs and airbags without a crumple zone doesn't make it safer. Having grip but cheap parts doesn't make it reliable. Lastly, being euro4(if it actually does have it) would mean that after 50k km it will require special attention or else a choked cat will be a nuisance.
    As per my passo, it can be whatever you say it is, because the opinion of a fellow who only sees water in a crocodile infected lake, well it honestly doesn't matter.
    I said it before, and I shall repeat it again, you will realize what you have done after an year with the car, till then, enjoy it while it lasts.
    happy motoring
    Amazing. Brother plz give mere some technical reason. Dont wory its has 3 years warntee. Not like yours passo. When you buy this used scarp first you change its tyre and aftr sime days brake pads aftr that timings belts. Because its used more then 100000.km. And many much more problems. Aftr sime days uou its an accidental in japan and with expired airs bags. And used toyota pasoo price in pakistan is 14 laks. With 1000 cc and v2 1300 cc brand new in 1050000 and brand new also with warntee

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Amazing. Brother plz give mere some technical reason. Dont wory its has 3 years warntee. Not like yours passo. When you buy this used scarp first you change its tyre and aftr sime days brake pads aftr that timings belts. Because its used more then 100000.km. And many much more problems. Aftr sime days uou its an accidental in japan and with expired airs bags. And used toyota pasoo price in pakistan is 14 laks. With 1000 cc and v2 1300 cc brand new in 1050000 and brand new also with warntee

ap ko ap "warntee" mubarak ho, again, in a year, you shall know. For the record, i never compared my passo to your gold star v2, you did. If i do compare it, you will still cry over 3s and "warntee" and new. New is new, no doubt, but disposable and non disposable products are two worlds apart. Sure mine is used, its supplied from a scrapyard, its probably been through hell but yet it feels better than your gold star. its interior quality, its feel and lots of other things are better than your gold star.
    So brother, all that glitters, its not gold. Have a nice day!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dayrider View Post
    ap ko ap "warntee" mubarak ho, again, in a year, you shall know. For the record, i never compared my passo to your gold star v2, you did. If i do compare it, you will still cry over 3s and "warntee" and new. New is new, no doubt, but disposable and non disposable products are two worlds apart. Sure mine is used, its supplied from a scrapyard, its probably been through hell but yet it feels better than your gold star. its interior quality, its feel and lots of other things are better than your gold star.
    So brother, all that glitters, its not gold. Have a nice day!
    i am proud of my Brand new Faw V2, not like your's Passo scraped, refurnished. there is no comparison of Brand new 1300 CC and 1000 CC 5 years used scraped car, its a Gold me using this since 3 months and my friend also using Faw v2 since more then one year...., relay its Gold,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Confusion for Purchasing FAW V2 or Toyota Passo -1644351

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i am proud of my Brand new Faw V2, not like your's Passo scraped, refurnished. there is no comparison of Brand new 1300 CC and 1000 CC 5 years used scraped car, its a Gold me using this since 3 months and my friend also using Faw v2 since more then one year...., relay its Gold,
    Enjoy it while it shines, why are you trying so hard to defend it. Neither am I gonna buy a v2, neither you a jdm. So let's just agree to disagree

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

V2 scored 3 stars in Euro NCAP tests which is not bad at all for this price.

http://autonews.gasgoo.com/china-new...d-120105.shtml

Sent using Curiosity's onboard communications sytem.
    Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Proverbial_Slang View Post

New C-NCAP crash test standards announced

Brother why we pay for nokia 1100 (with out any technology) price of I phone. agr wagon R men koi technology nahi hy to us ki price b 500000 ke din ...... why we pay one million for nothing at the same time FAW V2 at same price with ABS and air bags alloy wheel fog lights and comforts 3 year warnte ........... I think its better choice

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its not a korean model, its chines model, people of china using this model since 2013 and people of china never use a scrape for own use. Brother plz update your knowledge and learn technology. Its not 1995 you compromise with out technology. As they compromise wih nokia. If pak suzuki never update his technology its flop as like nokia. Its reason people like JDM cars but they are used. Not like Faw V2 brande new with 3 years warintee, ,if its is a copy then they dont give us 3s dealer ship and this warntee. Did you know your original iphone original samsung glaxy also assembled in china ... I think your knowledge is poor update your self and give me some technical reasons.

exact argument given by those who own a gfive, qmobile cell phone. your answer is self explanatory, you can buy a chinese changhong, kingkong, ecostar, smart tv for half the price of a simple samsung one. it'd run all android apps, have features not available for same price in samsung. you can call it good value for money but not better than samsung.

you can go and read the posts in fan club of faw v2, it isn't perfect, but to stop spamming this thread with irrelavant posts, i agree with you that faw v2 is better than a Bugatti Veyron, people were fool to buy when they could've bough a v2 or sirius,

btw i just came back from uni on v2 and its brakes make terrible noise, even worse when abs kicks in, i wonder how long will they last, the pads are changed once in warranty claim(at 68xx km) for noise issue by faw motors Gujranwala but the problem isn't solved + there is wind noise issue, the plastic trim in it is cheap though it looks better than jdms at from distance, its gear shifter has unnecessary slack. it needed aftermarket seat covers. but its the best car you can buy because saying otherwise hurts owners ego which isn't mature enough to bear criticism nor do they understand the technologies used in their own car but argue with acronyms that are mentioned on brochure.

again it is the best car, hope this satisfies your ego and helps you control your urge to appear in my notifications.
    Bella, You give me everything just by REVing - NEONLIGHT SAGA: NEWTUBE

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Proverbial_Slang View Post

New C-NCAP crash test standards announced

Brother why we pay for nokia 1100 (with out any technology) price of I phone. agr wagon R men koi technology nahi hy to us ki price b 500000 ke din ...... why we pay one million for nothing at the same time FAW V2 at same price with ABS and air bags alloy wheel fog lights and comforts 3 year warnte ........... I think its better choice
    the source mentions chinese ncap results not european, swift managed 4 and vitz 5 stars in the same test.
    Bella, You give me everything just by REVing - NEONLIGHT SAGA: NEWTUBE

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

exact argument given by those who own a gfive, qmobile cell phone. your answer is self explanatory, you can buy a chinese changhong, kingkong, ecostar, smart tv for half the price of a simple samsung one. it'd run all android apps, have features not available for same price in samsung. you can call it good value for money but not better than samsung.

you can go and read the posts in fan club of faw v2, it isn't perfect, but to stop spamming this thread with irrelavant posts, i agree with you that faw v2 is better than a Bugatti Veyron, people were fool to buy when they could've bough a v2 or sirius,

btw i just came back from uni on v2 and its brakes make terrible noise, even worse when abs kicks in, i wonder how long will they last, the pads are changed once in warranty claim(at 68xx km) for noise issue by faw motors Gujranwala but the problem isn't solved + there is wind noise issue, the plastic trim in it is cheap though it looks better than jdms at from distance, its gear shifter has unnecessary slack. it needed aftermarket seat covers. but its the best car you can buy because saying otherwise hurts owners ego which isn't mature enough to bear criticism nor do they understand the technologies used in their own car but argue with acronyms that are mentioned on brochure.

again it is the best car, hope this satisfies your ego and helps you control your urge to appear in my notifications.
    chinese changhong, kingkong, ecostar, smart tv, qmobile Gfive, .... these products are not used in chine but FAW v2 is 3 star product in china, people of china love it..... i know wind noice is a prob in FAW V2 and it soled by alhaj FAW its confirmed they are installing a rubber sealed in rear window..... other then it has no prob... if you dont know how to use technology plz first you leran..... because most of people they are not uesd to so they love old one

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Confusion for Purchasing FAW V2 or Toyota Passo -1644526