Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: I want to buy brand new Faw V2, everybody opposes but I liked the car very much.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default I want to buy brand new Faw V2, everybody opposes but I liked the car very much.

Please those faw V2 users who have used this car or are using, please advise me. I am buying my first car. i want to buy a new one, faw v2 is affordable. ACtually i went in the market for wagon R, but i thought to just see V2. when i reached V2 show room in I9 islamabad. I saw V2, i totally forgot about Wagon R. What a car, every thing is in it. beautiful body, shape, spacious interior. was so comfortable in it. spacious back seats. loved it so much, but so i forgot about wagon R. when i came back home, every body started opposing the car. I said i don't want to sell the car. re-sale is not a issue for me i wil keep it for atleast 3-4 years. but every body was saying china ki company hai, i argued, pakistan main suzuki to pakistan ki hai. etc etc. then said passo lo. i went to check passo, it is good, but good car costs 140K. way out of range. Please user help me and give me a good and honest advice to what to do, I need a car with imobilizer that is very important for me, i have a parking issue, wagon R has it so i give a thought to it, V2 aso has it. and JDM also do. so give me please an honest advice. Waiting for your answers and sugestion I have went through the previous discussions, but need more personalized opinons.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adilfacebookmails View Post
    Please those faw V2 users who have used this car or are using, please advise me. I am buying my first car. i want to buy a new one, faw v2 is affordable. ACtually i went in the market for wagon R, but i thought to just see V2. when i reached V2 show room in I9 islamabad. I saw V2, i totally forgot about Wagon R. What a car, every thing is in it. beautiful body, shape, spacious interior. was so comfortable in it. spacious back seats. loved it so much, but so i forgot about wagon R. when i came back home, every body started opposing the car. I said i don't want to sell the car. re-sale is not a issue for me i wil keep it for atleast 3-4 years. but every body was saying china ki company hai, i argued, pakistan main suzuki to pakistan ki hai. etc etc. then said passo lo. i went to check passo, it is good, but good car costs 140K. way out of range. Please user help me and give me a good and honest advice to what to do, I need a car with imobilizer that is very important for me, i have a parking issue, wagon R has it so i give a thought to it, V2 aso has it. and JDM also do. so give me please an honest advice. Waiting for your answers and sugestion I have went through the previous discussions, but need more personalized opinons.
    aoa.
    brother go for wagonR.
    wagonR and v2 both are new entrants but wr being suzuki will have much better overall value for money.
    apart from 3s parts will be available in local shops too but it unlikely for v2.
    moreover I'm not a user of v2 but many who owns v2 have given me feedback that the car is chinese at the end of the day. many squeeking and creeking noises.. parts tend to worn out abmormally etc etc.
    now about wr.. i also own it.. its has fewer options like no airbags no abs no back power windows but jo hai wo quality ka hai.. dashboard is amazing.. a very very responsive car.. ac is chilling.. in this summer heat i haven't got a chance to take the ac till 4.. because 1 2 3 makes it chill..
    eps is great and responsive.
    fuel avg is 14kmpl in city with fulltime ac.
    the car is spacious.

rest is your choice.
    good luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using PW Forums mobile app
    yes!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I bought faw v2 six months back, was initially planning to buy wagon r but then saw v2 test drove it and bought it, have driven 7k kms till now, going good. But after buying the car every relative and friend was like yeh kyo li.. cultus leni c.. china ki gari le li.. and I was like k mere paise the so jo dil kia le li, now after driving my v2 two of my czns have also bought v2, so its just mentality thing k establiahed brand lo chahe jaisa b ho. One of my family member was also interested in buying it but hav't till now as they are afraid of resale, but funny thing is they have cultus of 2005 model. So even ppl who change car after 10 years are still worried about resale.
    About my v2 i am really loving its drive, economy is 13km/l in city driving with ac, no problem till now other than some wind noise while driving at speeds above 100, but its bearable and can be rectified by installing door rubbers in 2k,
    In the end i would say thats its ur money, dont listen to others,
    For me only concern was about faw motors dont go away like others from pak, but they are going good till now, their trucks and xpv carrier and vans are selling very good, hopefully v2 will also be a successful car..

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

go for v2 what if its chinses so is every good thing these days is made in china like apple products etc
    see if ur getting back up and 3 s dealership no need to worry and in 3 years
    Allah say hi sab hota hai BAY SHAK
    waqt say pehlay nahi
    naseeb say zayada nahi

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

* V2 is a Good car, not like a teen Dabaa or you can say carry dabba wagon R. rusty body.
    * be honest those person are resisting you they never see a v2. never drive v2.
    * keep in F16 worlds best from china.
    * V2 is a imported unit, CBU from china. not like Q mobile and chines motorcycle they are assembled locally in pakistan. china market ko badnam kia hy Pakistan men. if you think chines brands are poor, then never forget everything around you, from China. your samsung and iphone also from china you can chek it.
    * Problem should be in every thing, as Carola grande and Honda civic you can check the forums . (i think you Know Honda vezel hybrid from japan called many time due to problems) main thing is support after sale. FAW is at top for customer support (due to new entry). not like Pak Suzuki if you change engine oil your self, it void warranty.
    * 3 year and 60000 Km its first time in pakistan. so dont you worry.
    * fully loaded unit you dont need to go for fog lights and alloy wheel.
    * safety and comfort in V2(Air Bags, ABS, EBD, Fire Restive Interior, Door beams)
    * more wider
    * suspension is better then all PKDM. due to independent suspension.

without any reason koi b keh skta hy V2 in not good its from china.
    with any solid reason you cant say Wagon R is better the V2.
    V2 is giving 14.3 KM/L in city with power full 1300CC engine.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

choose what your heart tells you soo! it is your car and you will be driving and taking care of it! show and compare the spec sheet of Wagon R n V2 to your family. ignore what your relatives tells you to do so!
    both cars have immobilizer but V2 have more features than wagon R!
    Although Wagon R has better resale but Resale will not provide you joy & Happiness!
    http://earn4youth.com/?ref=120093 <-------------Click or copy! want to if its real or not! lol

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default I want to buy brand new faw v2, every body opposes. .but i liked the car very...

All the people claiming they own v2 , please share your car's pictures too , i went to test drive v2 last month , on their queen's road dealership lahore, honestly it's build quality is far worst than Wagon R's (what i felt) , back view mirror was vibrating constantly while i was driving the car , although it is offering so much and in such a competitive price too , still the sales man their told me their struggling with the sales and hardly 2-3 car's are sold in a month , he said faw china ,has plans to localize its assembly completely here in pakistan if they sell a certain amount of units and they aren't even close to the target yet .
    On the other hand we have wagon r , which is almost the same price as of v2 and offers not even half the features v2 does , and is so ugly to look at with its tall body design, BUT it's selling on 3-4 months booking and 25-35k on .. Why ? The answer is simple , suzuki has a better image in people's minds and it is a safe investment comparatively , it won't face much loss because of good resale now, Also suzuki have more 3s support. Parts are cheap and available on every corner . This time suzuki has launched a car which is already enjoying good sales in india , indonasia , and some other asian countries regardless of its price here . It has an eps , power windows and a nice beige interior from pak suzuki which is something huge for us pakistani's as we're looking at the outdated, featureless 80's era's cars here from all our lives.

I'd buy Wagon r for 10,24,000 , install decent Tyres and Rims , a good sound system and lowering springs maybe and enjoy it . Rest i'd say go to both showrooms and drive both cars then decide .

P.S : Paksuzuki has been and still is looting people from decades since its launch here in pakistan , i am not in favour of paksuzuki , just told you fact which force us to buy their cars , Another thing , paksuzuki is launching new models in the years 2016/17 , suzuki alto and celerio are rumoured to be launched in the start of next year or maybe this year . If you can wait and start saving more money , you can buy celerio when its launched , Happy Motoring

Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default I want to buy brand new faw v2, every body opposes. .but i liked the car very...

Following pictures is the car of our fellow pakwheeler Emran's bhai. which he has modified pretty decently and is one of the best looking wagon r of lahore Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1463386832.280528.jpg
Views: 1080
Size:  250.3 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1463386784.109415.jpg
Views: 1082
Size:  288.4 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1463386802.133599.jpg
Views: 1073
Size:  253.4 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1463386813.555167.jpg
Views: 1063
Size:  121.7 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1463386823.976249.jpg
Views: 1061
Size:  113.8 KB

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mohsinirshad1 View Post
    All the people claiming they own v2 , please share your car's pictures too , i went to test drive v2 last month , on their queen's road dealership lahore, honestly it's build quality is far worst than Wagon R's (what i felt) , back view mirror was vibrating constantly while i was driving the car , although it is offering so much and in such a competitive price too , still the sales man their told me their struggling with the sales and hardly 2-3 car's are sold in a month , he said faw china ,has plans to localize its assembly completely here in pakistan if they sell a certain amount of units and they aren't even close to the target yet .
    On the other hand we have wagon r , which is almost the same price as of v2 and offers not even half the features v2 does , and is so ugly to look at with its tall body design, BUT it's selling on 3-4 months booking and 25-35k on .. Why ? The answer is simple , suzuki has a better image in people's minds and it is a safe investment comparatively , it won't face much loss because of good resale now, Also suzuki have more 3s support. Parts are cheap and available on every corner . This time suzuki has launched a car which is already enjoying good sales in india , indonasia , and some other asian countries regardless of its price here . It has an eps , power windows and a nice beige interior from pak suzuki which is something huge for us pakistani's as we're looking at the outdated, featureless 80's era's cars here from all our lives.

I'd buy Wagon r for 10,24,000 , install decent Tyres and Rims , a good sound system and lowering springs maybe and enjoy it . Rest i'd say go to both showrooms and drive both cars then decide .

P.S : Paksuzuki has been and still is looting people from decades since its launch here in pakistan , i am not in favour of paksuzuki , just told you fact which force us to buy their cars , Another thing , paksuzuki is launching new models in the years 2016/17 , suzuki alto and celerio are rumoured to be launched in the start of next year or maybe this year . If you can wait and start saving more money , you can buy celerio when its launched , Happy Motoring

Sir its really hard to believe that the sales guy said these things.. a guy who is marketing a product in front of potential customer wont ever say such things.. plus i personally know both of their front office guys as two of my czns have also bought their v2 from same dealership,
    Although i agree it is not selling like hot cake but its not like that k there is some minimum sales volume requirement from faw china.. by september they are starting its local assembly here in khi..

as u have wagon r so you will prefer it over v2 any day, in my opinion wagon r has better interior better ac and thats it.. v2 takes lead in exterior much better suspension, fuel eco not much difference, plus its spacious and very comfortable seats, wagon r is not much wider than mehran.. so one can get an idea of comfort if he has adults in the family which have to sit on back seat...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abstrusemind View Post
    Sir its really hard to believe that the sales guy said these things.. a guy who is marketing a product in front of potential customer wont ever say such things.. plus i personally know both of their front office guys as two of my czns have also bought their v2 from same dealership,
    Although i agree it is not selling like hot cake but its not like that k there is some minimum sales volume requirement from faw china.. by september they are starting its local assembly here in khi..

as u have wagon r so you will prefer it over v2 any day, in my opinion wagon r has better interior better ac and thats it.. v2 takes lead in exterior much better suspension, fuel eco not much difference, plus its spacious and very comfortable seats, wagon r is not much wider than mehran.. so one can get an idea of comfort if he has adults in the family which have to sit on back seat...

Hey , you can contact the salesman their , his name is Bilal , he didn't disclose it right away , i spent about an hour waiting for their test drive car to arrive so had a good chat with him all this time and inspected v2 from every corner, also i had fully convinced him that i am going to buy v2 because i really had made my mind before i actually drove it , he kept contacting me for like 2 weeks , their receptionist (Mehwish) also contacted me for alot of days , which shows how desperate they are to sell their cars , faw is surviving because its doing good in its heavy truck like vehicles , also I don't own neither of these cars , the pictures of wagon r I've shared isn't my car , its a friends car . I just told you some basic things , they introduced sirus 7 seater car , i never saw even ONE on road ever and i live in lahore , i hardly see any faw v2 in lahore , its very rare that i spot one , while wagon r can be seen everywhere, why i test drove v2 and wagon r ? A month ago i wanted a small car for home use i almost bought wagon r but as i was getting that car financed , a friend of mine suggested to go for toyota aqua(jdm car) , its an amazing car and the high instalment I'm paying compensates for the low fuel cost , if i had less budget I definitely would have gone for wagon r .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hey , you can contact the salesman their , his name is Bilal , he didn't disclose it right away , i spent about an hour waiting for their test drive car to arrive so had a good chat with him all this time and inspected v2 from every corner , also i had fully convinced him that i am going to buy v2 because i really had made my mind before i actually drove it , he kept contacting me for like 2 weeks , their receptionist (Mehwish) also contacted me for alot of days , which shows how desperate they are to sell their cars , faw is surviving because its doing good in its heavy truck like vehicles , also I don't own neither of these cars , the pictures of wagon r I've shared isn't my car , its a friends car . I just told you some basic things , they introduced sirus 7 seater car , i never saw even ONE on road ever and i live in lahore , i hardly see any faw v2 in lahore , its very rare that i spot one , while wagon r can be seen everywhere, why i test drove v2 and wagon r ? A month ago i wanted a small car for home use i almost bought wagon r but as i was getting that car financed , a friend of mine suggested to go for toyota aqua(jdm car) , its an amazing car and the high instalment I'm paying compensates for the low fuel cost , if i had less budget I definitely would have gone for wagon r .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hey , you can contact the salesman their , his name is Bilal , he didn't disclose it right away , i spent about an hour waiting for their test drive car to arrive so had a good chat with him all this time and inspected v2 from every corner, also i had fully convinced him that i am going to buy v2 because i really had made my mind before i actually drove it , he kept contacting me for like 2 weeks , their receptionist (Mehwish) also contacted me for alot of days , which shows how desperate they are to sell their cars , faw is surviving because its doing good in its heavy truck like vehicles , also I don't own neither of these cars , the pictures of wagon r I've shared isn't my car , its a friends car . I just told you some basic things , they introduced sirus 7 seater car , i never saw even ONE on road ever and i live in lahore , i hardly see any faw v2 in lahore , its very rare that i spot one , while wagon r can be seen everywhere, why i test drove v2 and wagon r ? A month ago i wanted a small car for home use i almost bought wagon r but as i was getting that car financed , a friend of mine suggested to go for toyota aqua(jdm car) , its an amazing car and the high instalment I'm paying compensates for the low fuel cost , if i had less budget I definitely would have gone for wagon r .

No doubt wagon r is selling very good right now.. i thought u have one also by seeing the pics.. also v2 is not doing bad keeping in mind its a new brand by a new company.. atleast i spot one v2 daily from my route of cantt to jail road. You must remember initial sales of wagon r and swift were disappointing.. these picked up only later on.. i dont think v2 will sell like these two in future but still it is doing ok given the mindset of our ppl k gari wohi ho jo hard cash ho..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother you cant say it, suzuki mehran is highest selling car in pak you can see it every where and BMW is rear to see. Did you think its a good car??? Its due to same feature less car since 25 year. Mechanic are also love with it because its very easy to handle. These companies since 30 year looting pakistani people due to less knowledge and no competitor in market. We never think about safety and feature we just think resale. Its reason we use 30 year old technology up till now.

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kashifjaved86 View Post
    Brother you cant say it, suzuki mehran is highest selling car in pak you can see it every where and BMW is rear to see. Did you think its a good car??? Its due to same feature less car since 25 year. Mechanic are also love with it because its very easy to handle. These companies since 30 year looting pakistani people due to less knowledge and no competitor in market. We never think about safety and feature we just think resale. Its reason we use 30 year old technology up till now.

Ok you're right , then why isn't our people buying faw v2 then instead of wagon r?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ok you're right , then why isn't our people buying faw v2 then instead of wagon r?

Due to new entry in Pakistan and from china. Main 2 reason. Day by day v2 owner are increasing.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Two months back I was in a same dilemma like you I needed a daily fast runner of about 100km on daily bases and occasionally long trips for sight seeing. My priority was fuel economy comfort good resale and availability of parts.
    My hectic search ended with buying a wagonR vxl. My daily commute is 100km and it's giving excellent fuel economy of 20+km with 80% AC on its now
    7500km on odo and very much satisfied with its performance. I changed its tiny looking tyres with Dunlop sp touring 175.70.13 and installed lcd with back view camera didn't change its stock 2 din clarion cd player as its awesome. If you can live with the odd shape of it thn wagonR will not disappoint you. I personally think wagonR is the best car suzuki ever produced. Its my view any one can disagree.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dr-adil View Post
    I am owner of v2 since February. It's a Hassel free car. My experience with Suzuki for last 8 years had me enough problems that I decided to go for an unknown brand. I am quite happy with my decision. There is absolutely no comparison of wagon r with v2 in drive. This is a 1300cc car with quite good interior space. No squeeeking of dash board. Where as i am sure every Suzuki owner will be having a complaint of dashboard and interior noises after some time. Spare parts of v2 are much cheaper as compare to wagon r. Definitely take a first hand information from spare parts shops.
    Don't believe the people who have just driven it only once. It's not Honda city or corolla but it's not the Suzuki too...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default I want to buy brand new Faw V2, everybody opposes but I liked the car very much.

Self-edit

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Self-Edit

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Self-Edit
    I have already written a review in the owner's thread. Here is the link.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho....php?p=5079089

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

User Tag List