Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: I want to buy brand new Faw V2, everybody opposes but I liked the car very much.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default I want to buy brand new Faw V2, everybody opposes but I liked the car very much.

Please those faw V2 users who have used this car or are using, please advise me. I am buying my first car. i want to buy a new one, faw v2 is affordable. ACtually i went in the market for wagon R, but i thought to just see V2. when i reached V2 show room in I9 islamabad. I saw V2, i totally forgot about Wagon R. What a car, every thing is in it. beautiful body, shape, spacious interior. was so comfortable in it. spacious back seats. loved it so much, but so i forgot about wagon R. when i came back home, every body started opposing the car. I said i don't want to sell the car. re-sale is not a issue for me i wil keep it for atleast 3-4 years. but every body was saying china ki company hai, i argued, pakistan main suzuki to pakistan ki hai. etc etc. then said passo lo. i went to check passo, it is good, but good car costs 140K. way out of range. Please user help me and give me a good and honest advice to what to do, I need a car with imobilizer that is very important for me, i have a parking issue, wagon R has it so i give a thought to it, V2 aso has it. and JDM also do. so give me please an honest advice. Waiting for your answers and sugestion I have went through the previous discussions, but need more personalized opinons.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Karachi se Islamabad aaye ge na,,, 2 weeks ka time dia hai dealer ne.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1) FAW is new company and V2 is a new car. only after 3,4 years of ownership one can tell the pros cons

2) buying a car is a very personal /deep experience , and the satisfaction / pain later on if you end up with a good /bad car is also deep, i have 4 cars in my garage, a suzuki, a vitz, a premio,and mira . and i can tell that a good brand is surely better than a cheaper one.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Do whatever you like bro. Just ignore everyone. At the end u will be satisfied that it was your decision. I do the same.

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dear wagon R is no match for V2. i had the same situation 6 months back but then i bought V2 . i have driven it regularly on motorway and on mountainous terrain. its good looking, fully loaded with power steering, power windows, air bags, alloy rims, spacious then swift and vitz, 1300 cc, ABS with EBD, immobilizer key. my car got slightly hit from behind on motorway and i thought bumper would have been hanging down. i immediately inspected the car and couldn't even find out the point of impact. i have driven cultus before i exactly know the quality of suzuki vehicles. so in my opinion go for V2 . it is the best car in this category.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

any update Dr Adil sb?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Have one at home providing reasonable service, trust the opinion of people who are using the product instead of the one's who were too scared to try it.
    The resale mentality is something which has not much to do with this car specifically, and I attempted to address it in a write up sometime back. Think over it

The Opportunity Costs of Buying a Market Car - PakWheels Blog
    Apart from pakwheels, my blogs can be also be viewed at http://tajziat.blogspot.com/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List