Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default My civic 95 stolen from pindi..IDG 5500

Dear all
    Today i got my civic 95 stolen from commercial market pindi...it just took 5 mins for the theives to take my car away...i went into the shop came back but found no car outside...it was parked in front of singapore plaza pindi...if any one see my car our find any part please inform me ...by part i mean as seliing any thing like doors fenders or bonut...its in silver color was all in geniune paint..im posting its pics too...pls contact me if any one has a clue..

Ali
    0346-5352409

My civic 95 stolen from pindiIDG 5500 -124018 My civic 95 stolen from pindiIDG 5500 -124019 My civic 95 stolen from pindiIDG 5500 -124020 My civic 95 stolen from pindiIDG 5500 -124021 My civic 95 stolen from pindiIDG 5500 -124022 My civic 95 stolen from pindiIDG 5500 -124023 My civic 95 stolen from pindiIDG 5500 -124024 My civic 95 stolen from pindiIDG 5500 -124025 My civic 95 stolen from pindiIDG 5500 -124026 My civic 95 stolen from pindiIDG 5500 -124024

Attached Images Attached Images  

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ali bhai
    agar ap kehtay ho to kal chaltay hain SULTAN K KOOH aur check karte hain koi na koi to nikal aiga
    saadi k sath bhi baat karletay hain
    phir mujhe bata dayna agar program bana
    feel sorry for this unique conditioned beauty

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear all...thanks for every one for the support..
    But plz do pray i need ur prays as many as u ppl can...i appreciate the support u ppl are giving me,,and please every one..do keep yr cars safe now..in any case..i got my remote alarm faulty but susti the nahi karwaya....the thief's would have taken some time to unlock the car if security alarm had been activated...FIR has been launched..yesterday,...and talked to rehman malik directly as my father got some sources...MI..and ISI personals are also involved,,,,but most of above i need ur prays...and yes i got some links in sultan ka khoo...will go there tomorrow too .....but DUa karain ap log....its really hurting me...yar,,,,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Peshawar members...
    if any one has contact to car lifting gangs and some NCP dealers...do contact in this regard that we want this car back..and will pay them their ...due charges of car lifting...,.,...but any one help my i have contacted many ppl who has some contacts...wid the car lifting gang ppl....but they have no information till now...so if any one do me a favor..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Best people for the job

A family friend lost a car recently. There was not a single piece of paper in the car. The only way they got the number was by getting a copy of the FIR and checking the complainant's number. I hope they call you too. Since you named such influential people, I'm sure none is better at tracking down the culprits than these guys.
    I was at Singapore plaza yesterday between 11 am and midday. I'm very observant normally but I'm sure I did not see your car in the vicinity at that time. I saw a BMW Z4 soft top and S500AMG on the backside of singapore plaza near pizza hut but I now wish I had seen your car instead parked safely.

Quote Originally Posted by salishah85 View Post
    Dear all...thanks for every one for the support..
    But plz do pray i need ur prays as many as u ppl can...i appreciate the support u ppl are giving me,,and please every one..do keep yr cars safe now..in any case..i got my remote alarm faulty but susti the nahi karwaya....the thief's would have taken some time to unlock the car if security alarm had been activated...FIR has been launched..yesterday,...and talked to rehman malik directly as my father got some sources...MI..and ISI personals are also involved,,,,but most of above i need ur prays...and yes i got some links in sultan ka khoo...will go there tomorrow too .....but DUa karain ap log....its really hurting me...yar,,,,
    Do in pindi as the pindi boyzes do !!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kalia View Post
    A family friend lost a car recently. There was not a single piece of paper in the car. The only way they got the number was by getting a copy of the FIR and checking the complainant's number. I hope they call you too. Since you named such influential people, I'm sure none is better at tracking down the culprits than these guys.
    I was at Singapore plaza yesterday between 11 am and midday. I'm very observant normally but I'm sure I did not see your car in the vicinity at that time. I saw a BMW Z4 soft top and S500AMG on the backside of singapore plaza near pizza hut but I now wish I had seen your car instead parked safely.

Yar i was not at singapore plaza it was dubai plaza...and was around at 8:30 pm...and dear please tell me in detail what had happened to your friend? i did not get it precisely? u mean car lifters contacted ur frend in returning the car and to get the payment?....yar aisa he ho jaye i can pay 1 lac in any way....but i love my car yar...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well he is my father's friend. He lost his car near Sultan ka Khoo. Contrary to expectation, he got a call after 10 days from Noshehra from guys saying they have the car and they need 180k for it.
    My uncle made the mistake of not going on that date and asked them for an extension as well as negotiate the price without asking anyone's advice. They were so annoyed, they never contacted again. Well he is a retired guy, but I expect you to be wiser. Get your car first (I pray you do) and then pursue the case if you wish.

Nothing in the car could have led the lifters to the owner. The guy lives far away from that place, and since he's a lawyer, he is meticulous about documents. He did not have a single piece of paper in the car let alone a book or a contact number. The only thing we could figure was that the guys got an FIR copy from the concerned police station and checked his number.

Yar i was not at singapore plaza it was dubai plaza...and was around at 8:30 pm...and dear please tell me in detail what had happened to your friend? i did not get it precisely? u mean car lifters contacted ur frend in returning the car and to get the payment?....yar aisa he ho jaye i can pay 1 lac in any way....but i love my car yar...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

feel sad for ur loss
    hope k jald se jald aapko wapis miljae (Ameen)!

@all,we should b careful while parking our cars,my dad always tells me to park a car in such a way that it takes a lil time to take`t out n always put gear lock!

when they can even steal e-class` n others,paki cars are nothing for them!
    khair,@op hope u get ur gem back asap!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Kalia...
    Bro...yeah i m expecting this to happen to me too...so im engaging a call tracking on my father's cell cause his cell phone no is given in FIR,.,,,and if they have to contact me...there is a transfer letter on my name in the car's bucket..so i have got its file sealed ...in taxation office it cant be transferred...and the payment detail agreement form is there too ...but no original book was there its wid me...im forcing my dad to get every thing out of SHO cause he knows every thing..and rest if they call ....will make a deal no worried i get my thing back...which cannot in any way...else...and dude when this happened ?to the frend of ur father>?
    Dua karo bhai i get it back any way

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This happened roughly 2.5 months back. I do pray you find your car very soon.

@ Kalia...
    Bro...yeah i m expecting this to happen to me too...so im engaging......will make a deal no worried i get my thing back...which cannot in any way...else...and dude when this happened ?to the frend of ur father>?
    Dua karo bhai i get it back any way

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir I feel deeply grieved abt ur loss, and pray to Allah that u get it back soon.

My corolla 95 was stolen from the xact same location. Parked infront of Kfcs door entry, i went to pizza hut for takeaway and in 25 mins when i was back . No car!.

Gladly Gladly, a few of my dads friends in mardan and pesh had links and they got down to track it. After a week or so we were informed that car has reached Mardan. All the police, nazims are part of this.

Payed 60000 ransom amt and got our jewel back . I hope u get back urs

But the bad thing is, civics dont go in that zone. They are mostly stripped for parts selling, corollas are famous in the tribal areas . Our car even had alloy rims when itcame back strangely as according to the informant it had alrdy been sold there for 2 lacs

God be with U and may u find it
    "A person's tongue can give you the taste of his heart."
    -Ibn Al-Qayyim

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

flood has a reason here i feel sorry
    http://www.matrixworkers.com/?kruncho2000
    MJ

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am extreamly sorry to know about your loss. my mehran too was stolen almost an year back from trafic police office near qasim market. I can imagine the agony you must be going through.

I hope that inshaAllah youd get your car back real soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Feel sorry for your loss, hopefully you'll find it. What measures can we take to prevent such theft, if car alarms, trackers etc fail to stop these car lifters?

Is a crook lock a good deterrent?

v8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Getafix View Post
    What measures can we take to prevent such theft, if car alarms, trackers etc fail to stop these car lifters?

Is a crook lock a good deterrent?
    wht ever we do, these car-lifters r very expert and they have solution for every lock..

my cousin's mehran was lifted with help of a tow-pickup van...
    mehran was equiped with security system and gear-lock, but clever lifter used tow car to move it

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

As they say once a thief has his eyes on your car than nothing much can save your car.

I know some army officer his car use to be parked for days in garage as he was out station without tyres. thief came with 4 tyres and took the car.
    Speed costs money, how fast can you afford to go.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

was ur car having keyless entry.
    !!!!!!!!One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love!!!!!!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sorry for your loss
    no comments

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sad news............bro if you know any body in skhakot (near mardan)then surely u will get ur car back..
    Never go offroading alone!!!you never know when you need a push!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

same happened a year ago to my uncle he lost his pajero then after a long struggle we got it back after 3 months by paying a ransom of 240k.............got it from bara agency.
    try to search ur car in (bara agency,skhakot,mardan.....)
    Never go offroading alone!!!you never know when you need a push!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ajab9007 View Post
    same happened a year ago to my uncle he lost his pajero then after a long struggle we got it back after 3 months by paying a ransom of 240k.............got it from bara agency.
    try to search ur car in (bara agency,skhakot,mardan.....)

Yar...i have contacted all of the people who knows about the car lifter scams..in sawat...peshawar..mardan...and now a days cars are going to gujrat too...

And yes it got remote alarm..but thieves are so so cunning to get rid of every kind of lock..and as far as a tracker is concerned it doesn't have...but they use gsm signal jammer easily available from china ,...they use to get this jammer plugged in cigarette lighter and no gsm signal can be traced..so tracker's a fail too..china wala lock best chez hay jo civic main nahi lagta yar...usko bhe tornay mail time zarur lagta if hota lakin gari bach jati...kise pe bharosa mat karo...and in last 36 hrs 30 cars has been stolen from pindi,isb,,the motorway guy told me it never happend in the history....alll the local police...the blue one is involved in it with ...car theft ppl...there share is half half..but i hope if they call us will pay him cash any way...cause bohat mahnat ki the yar us pe and care bhe,...shyed phir i cant have car any way....dua zarur karo bhaio...i get it back...and if any one sees its parts some where in peshawar lahore...or khi..even plz inform me asap...i can recognize the body parts by the pics...they all are in genuine paint...and pray alot for me...i cant full fill this loss..any way..and keep ur cars safe at any cost putting as many as safety devices..and my car had been chased from kandan cng pump...than when i parked at dubai plaza they ,must be 2 persons one calling other on mobile to give him my location so he can open the car,,and start it..i wish i never had gone there,,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

User Tag List