Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default "You have won a Cultus" Fraud

Hello everyone

I just wanted to bring a new type of fraud going on these days, where you are contact by so called "GM of a company in karachi" and told that you have won a Cultus. They are very "connected" people as they have your complete bio data including your home address, phone number, and even NIC card, so one has no option but to believe what they are saying.

This happened yesterday with my friend too and partially convinced with the whole "Cultus Winning" thing, he googled the number from where he got the call and got the following link that has saved him from loosing money. Though he is still in contact with these people and trying to figure out a way to catch them with thier own bait.

What surprises me is that this has happened to many other people also and even after 2 months, the cell number of these people is still that same. Which means no authorities (FIA,PTA) have tried to track this person down and bring him to justice.

Hope we can propagate this message to save many others from this scam.

Regards

Usman

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by maddyone1 View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1421040918.514273.jpg
Views: 936
Size:  184.6 KB

Fifth sms in same month from different digits

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Report to pta.

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Spam/Fraud Best food company "You have won Cultus.

Today i recieve a call from some FAKE company named BEST FOOD COMPANY that u won a cultus car worth 10.35lac ruppees and the person whom I talked was Miss SHAISTA (her fake name).She is the one who is spaming people and looting people's hard earned money by asking them that we will send u car to Lahore but u have to pay the freight charges before and then we will send the car which are Rs.12500/-. They call people everyday mostly people out of city (who do not live in KHI) and ask them to send money and they will book ur car. These fools doesn't know sometimes there are some sane persons still exist in this world, First of all there is no company namely BEST FOOD exist, secondly they are just giving car without any written document provided which we should posses which we show to the cargo who deliver car, thirdly the company who is giving such big amount giveaway gift "CULTUS CAR" is doing it without any marketing stunt without any promotion just on the call... SUCH a BIG LOL...they are idiots piece of ****, its my humble request to all do not pay a penny to these morons and i actually want FIA and NAB to look in to this and all other spams like "Benazir income support k tehet aap.ko 25000 mubarak hon" "U won a plot"..Grow up guys!!!
    Allah sab ko seedhi rah dikhaye aur in jaisse tamam logon ko gharak karay jo logon k sath Fraud kar rahay... Ameen

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I'm currently in that process. They ask me call this morning to get bility number etc. They added that you no need to pay anything other than fare at the time of receiving your car. I'm still not taking it seriously and thanks God I have seen this thread. Let me play with them.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well got the same prank call back in 2006-07. Dont remember the name or anything but the same story that u hav won a cultus in a draw and and it will be sent to u as soon as u deposit the freight charges. The funny thing was that my elder brother was in karachi. V told them not to send the car as my brother will come to collect it himself wherevr u ask him to come. They didnt bother to call us twice :p
    Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

.::AL HARAM::.
    G.M
    Syed shehroze kazmi.sgd.
    Ph. 0483006111
    Faisalabad branch office.
    Manager.
    M.Adeel

I just received a call from # 0412049925, stating that I have won a Toyota Corolla Gli. To claim I need to visit their factory address in sargodha. Kindly somebody advice what should I do to proceed.. Btw they have provided all this data to convince me.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by farrukhajaz786 View Post
    G.M
    Syed shehroze kazmi.sgd.
    Ph. 0483006111
    Manager.
    M.Adeel

I just received a call from # 0412049925, stating that I have won a Toyota Corolla Gli. To claim I need to visit their factory address in sargodha. Kindly somebody advice what should I do to proceed.. Btw they have provided all this data to convince me.
    Aisa kya kiya joh you have won GLI?
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Farhansa View Post
    Another scam. This time with my friends father. My friend informed his father that its a scam but refused the advice and sent 17000 as freight charges. After 2-3 a call was received that cultus was stopped at sindh punjab border due to non payment of some tax. I forgot it was cvt or income or wealth tax. They demanded 25000 more. My friends father sent payment. Since then all contact numbers are off.
    Salam hai dost ke father ko
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bilalsh19 View Post
    Today i recieve a call from some FAKE company named BEST FOOD COMPANY that u won a cultus car worth 10.35lac ruppees and the person whom I talked was Miss SHAISTA (her fake name).She is the one who is spaming people and looting people's hard earned money by asking them that we will send u car to Lahore but u have to pay the freight charges before and then we will send the car which are Rs.12500/-. They call people everyday mostly people out of city (who do not live in KHI) and ask them to send money and they will book ur car. These fools doesn't know sometimes there are some sane persons still exist in this world, First of all there is no company namely BEST FOOD exist, secondly they are just giving car without any written document provided which we should posses which we show to the cargo who deliver car, thirdly the company who is giving such big amount giveaway gift "CULTUS CAR" is doing it without any marketing stunt without any promotion just on the call... SUCH a BIG LOL...they are idiots piece of ****, its my humble request to all do not pay a penny to these morons and i actually want FIA and NAB to look in to this and all other spams like "Benazir income support k tehet aap.ko 25000 mubarak hon" "U won a plot"..Grow up guys!!!
    Allah sab ko seedhi rah dikhaye aur in jaisse tamam logon ko gharak karay jo logon k sath Fraud kar rahay... Ameen
    Do u beleive that cultus and bisp scams are being run without the involvement of some fia officials???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Not sure if it has been mentioned before but I got a call from ptcl saying you won 5 lacs bla bla bla , i immediately knew it was complete ******** so i interrupted him before he could even complete his sales pitch and told him "yi 5 lac apney pass hi rakho or ainda call na karna "

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Apparently I filled out some form on purchasing item of some food company, which I absolutely don't recall.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

people dumb enough to fall these tactics deserve to be scammed , Always remember if its too good to be true it probably is

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default will you please send me the contact no..

Quote Originally Posted by UZone View Post
    Hello everyone

I just wanted to bring a new type of fraud going on these days, where you are contact by so called "GM of a company in karachi" and told that you have won a Cultus. They are very "connected" people as they have your complete bio data including your home address, phone number, and even NIC card, so one has no option but to believe what they are saying.

This happened yesterday with my friend too and partially convinced with the whole "Cultus Winning" thing, he googled the number from where he got the call and got the following link that has saved him from loosing money. Though he is still in contact with these people and trying to figure out a way to catch them with thier own bait.

What surprises me is that this has happened to many other people also and even after 2 months, the cell number of these people is still that same. Which means no authorities (FIA,PTA) have tried to track this person down and bring him to justice.

Hope we can propagate this message to save many others from this scam.

Regards

Usman
    will you please send me their contact no

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zee5han View Post
    Not sure if it has been mentioned before but I got a call from ptcl saying you won 5 lacs bla bla bla , i immediately knew it was complete ******** so i interrupted him before he could even complete his sales pitch and told him "yi 5 lac apney pass hi rakho or ainda call na karna "
    hahaha i let them waste their breath saying all they want in speed within a minute n then i say keep it to urself lol

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by farrukhajaz786 View Post
    G.M
    Syed shehroze kazmi.sgd.
    Ph. 0483006111
    Manager.
    M.Adeel

Your post is almost 3 months old, whats update ?
    Mostly in such cases they kidnap the person or took all belongings at that time he have.
    Be carefull.
    www.euroslim.com.pk; www.splash.pk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhaio,
    Aap logo ki batoon mae aa kar manay abtak lakhon rupay , benazir income support program walay zaya kar diyae hain.
    Bas ab buhot ho gaya. Aap log mujhay lakh-pati nahe dekhna chahtey.

Is thread ko close hona chahiyae.
    just kidding..
    www.euroslim.com.pk; www.splash.pk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kazim View Post
    Your post is almost 3 months old, whats update ?
    Mostly in such cases they kidnap the person or took all belongings at that time he have.
    Be carefull.
    You are right brother, Usually when cars are stolen the owner ges a call to bring 5 lacs and get the car, I know a guy , he got a call k gari wapis chahye to 5 lac le k ayo , he was stupid enough k mashwara kiye beghair chala gya with friend , phir os k abu ko call aye k Beta wapis chahye to 1 caroore thats how it happens...
    The person who said, " money can't buy happiness". Clearly didn't know where to shop.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I received call he said he is calling from mobile operator company and I have won 500000 riyals. for detail I have to call him. I ask him PAISON K SATH APNI BEHEN B DO GE? he disconnect phone.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My father recieved a call around 2 years back by a man who said that he had shares in dawlance pvt ltd and wanted to sell them. The funny part was my dads answer.
    Dad: do you know who I am and the guy was like no i dont. My dad is the president for sales in Dawlance. My father assured him that he hit his head hard and thought that dawlance was selling shares although its a private ltd co. Not a public ltd co.

I was amazed at the stupidity of people.

Sent from my iPad using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

WWW.ALHARAMFOODS.COM
    G.M
    Syed shehroze kazmi.
    Ph. 0486004732
    Manager.
    M.muqaram

Msg recieved to me after a call that intimate me that i have won a car. So contact above person for furthur detail.
    www.dr-tanveer.com

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Fraud Repeat

My father got the same call yesterday from the same "Shaista Nawaz of Best Food Co, Karachi" offering Cultus prize. Their number is 03114907143 - Shameless Fraud.

While we did not get duped by this, I would appreciate the person who started this thread and all those who are telling their story. This link needs to be spread to counter these shameless fraudsters.

Quote Originally Posted by bilalsh19 View Post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

User Tag List