Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Civic 2000 Stolen from Islamabad

Dear All,
    My car has been stolen today i-e 30th Jan, 2011 from Al Shifa International Hospital Islamabad Parking between 5pm -6pm.
    It was Honda Civic EXI model 2000.
    The number is LXV3637. (Most probably the number plate will be changed, so i am posting a picture of it so that you might b able to recognize by the rims etc.
    It is white in color,, keep an eye plz.
    If anyone has any info then contact me @0321-5169725

@MODS
    Please make this thread sticky.

@All
    I need prayers from all of you. It was all the savings i had during my four years of JOB. JazakAllah
    Honda Civic 2000 Stolen from Islamabad -194082 Honda Civic 2000 Stolen from Islamabad -194083 Honda Civic 2000 Stolen from Islamabad -194084

Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a seat has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A couple of days ago someone i know had two 2010 corollas stolen from their house in E-11/3. The cars were parked inside the house and the gate was locked. So the thieves cut the lock on the gate and stole both cars. Their cars weren't even insured.

So i guess no place is safe, just be careful and if you can afford it then insure your cars. Back in ramazan, a friend of mine who lives in E7, caught a guy who had jumped over the gate and was about to cut it to steal his 2010 corolla. I guess these new corollas are the top choice of car lifters nowadays.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Allah karay wapis mil jai jaldi! Ameen
    "THE BEGINING IS ALWAYS TODAY"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes such cause should be supported. But given the current economic condition, people are more tempted towards such acts
    http://www.haseebawan.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Any update brother?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hmmm i guess its somewhere in nwfp right now..
    people who use Highbeams.. once day would suffer too bigtime. People who drive slow on fast lanes, remember one day a vehicle carryin ur son, dad might get late to hospital coz people like u. underaged driving will land u in bigtime trouble one day or the other.. And the Blue indication light on ur speedometer denotes "High Beams"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@tayyabbaig
    No brother, no clue of the car since it got stolen

@takko
    Allah knows better. Dont know whether it is still runing on roads or sold by parts. Missing it badly
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a seat has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Arrow

Brother its better to forget this car now . for sure may it distributed among in parts or may b some where in tribal area . try to buy new car and keep it safe and never unattended your car specially in parking places and food places . never trust on guards even .

it seems like Islamabad is most hot place for car lifters these days

I'm also victim my Mehran got stolen from i-10 6-months back when my car got stolen i was very hopeful but since no clue at all .

my friend its better to forget about it and stop thinking about it otherwise it hurt in mind . i was titch only how someone fooled me how some can stole my car i feel like idiot lesson taught

I will never ever going to unattenuated my car again
    Police is useless the record of recovered cars almost nil

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

a young guy hardly 18 years old was trying to steal my car in F-9 park (f-8 gate) but i saw him luckily. i shout at him but he was not alone then and they escaped in jungle. Administration of f-9 park is involved in all types of crimes. few days ago one of my friend's laptop iPhone was stolen from f-9 park (f-10 parking gate). police says that we should launch a FIR against the management of f-9 park. beware, isb is not safe anymore due to ppp.
    http://www.matrixworkers.com/?kruncho2000
    MJ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sad to hear about ur beautiful ride,nd i guess in islamabad car stealing is increasing these days,some one tried to open my car bt they were un succesful to open my steering lockThanx to Allah

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

feel sorry for ur Loss, but believe me u will be handsomely rewarded with something better than that..INSHA ALLAH..!! ALLAH jab azmaish mei daale tu sabar karna chayeih,

an Important tip for everyone..

whenever you park your car somewhere outside, make it your habit to disconnect any wire from engine,and pick any wire,which is so vital that,after unplugging it car wont start.. and do it so quick so that no one can see it, the best wire is, that gives current to the engine coming from ignition.
    *KPSIAN* *DJARIAN* *SSUETIAN*

(((I know a lot about cars. I can look at a car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming.!)))

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wahpakistan View Post
    Brother its better to forget this car now . for sure may it distributed among in parts or may b some where in tribal area . try to buy new car and keep it safe and never unattended your car specially in parking places and food places . never trust on guards even .

it seems like Islamabad is most hot place for car lifters these days

I'm also victim my Mehran got stolen from i-10 6-months back when my car got stolen i was very hopeful but since no clue at all .

my friend its better to forget about it and stop thinking about it otherwise it hurt in mind . i was titch only how someone fooled me how some can stole my car i feel like idiot lesson taught

I will never ever going to unattenuated my car again
    Police is useless the record of recovered cars almost nil

Dear I have forgotten my car now. Its time to move on. Allah has given me and my family patience to come out of this.
    When my car got stolen, i was complaining why me? But after almost three months of the stealing, i came to know what Allah has done for me. Because of the stolen car, something got better for me instead. I might sound strange but yes Allah does not do injustice. He has done which was good for me.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by malikjee View Post
    a young guy hardly 18 years old was trying to steal my car in F-9 park (f-8 gate) but i saw him luckily. i shout at him but he was not alone then and they escaped in jungle. Administration of f-9 park is involved in all types of crimes. few days ago one of my friend's laptop iPhone was stolen from f-9 park (f-10 parking gate). police says that we should launch a FIR against the management of f-9 park. beware, isb is not safe anymore due to ppp.

You got lucky. If i were you, i would not have shouted. I would have caught him. Yeah i know they might have some weapon, but i am so furious on these guys that i would have caught them and beat the **** out of them Because i know what one and his family has to bear when a beloved car gets stolen.
    These stupid a**hole** sell a 10 lac car for 1 lac, and divide 20,000Rs each among a gang for 4,5 people. They care for their 20k but not about the 10 lac of the owner of the car. These people should be shot by police at once. Poverty and joblessness does not mean you start stealing things from someone else who has worked hard to earn Halal money.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by formula2012 View Post
    Sad to hear about ur beautiful ride,nd i guess in islamabad car stealing is increasing these days,some one tried to open my car bt they were un succesful to open my steering lockThanx to Allah
    You were lucky too. Please give Sadqa may it be 300, 500 Rs.
    And yeah this number is increasing day by day and the police isnt doing **** abt it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sulemanmirza View Post
    feel sorry for ur Loss, but believe me u will be handsomely rewarded with something better than that..INSHA ALLAH..!! ALLAH jab azmaish mei daale tu sabar karna chayeih,

an Important tip for everyone..

whenever you park your car somewhere outside, make it your habit to disconnect any wire from engine,and pick any wire,which is so vital that,after unplugging it car wont start.. and do it so quick so that no one can see it, the best wire is, that gives current to the engine coming from ignition.
    Yes i know for sure that Allah will give me something better in reward. My faith in Allah is more strengthened after stealing of my car. I have come more close to HIM. HE has given us enough patience. I thank ALLAH in whichever situation he keeps us. Alhamdulilah

Coming to your tip. Yeah it is a good tip.
    I would advise you people the following:
    1. first of all try not to leave your car alone in any case. Always try that atleast one person is sitting inside the car.

2. I know you cant always keep one person sitting in car in all situations. So when you have to leave your car unattended, make sure you park it where there is token (Parchi) system. Take token from the person and ask him to take care of the car and dont let it go without seeing the token. Plus use as many locks as possible like factory fitted steering lock, after market steering lock, gear lock, and around 70% of the cars have security system. These locks can be broken easily, but atleast you can give the thief a tough time breaking 3,4 locks. Doing so your car will not be easy target for theives, they will prefer the cars with less security measures.

3. Whenever you park the car, if there isnt any token system, try to park the car near a place from where you can easily see it. Use all the above mentioned measures for locking your car.

4. Almost all of the cars get stolen within initial 5-10 minutes, so after parking the car try to monitor your car atleast for 5 minutes from some hidden place.

5. Be extra cautious while visiting Hospitals, Marriage Halls, Shopping Malls etcetera, coz most of the cars are stolen from these places beacause the theives know that if the person is going in hospital, marriage hall or Shopping mall he will be away for atleast 30 minutes to 2,3 hrs.

6. And yes it might not be possible for all of you to take out the plug wires between distributor and ignition coil all the times, but it can be done in extreme cases.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and the ironic fact is that the cars are never driven out of ISB in first 2-3 months, they are covered and parked in the big houses of islamabad, nobody can check that but this is a fact.

when the lookout cools down for a particular model, they sell the car and drive it safely out of the city

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

How about getting your car insured? Wouldn't that be a better alternative?
    A Post-Wh0re is a user who's only aim in life is to increase his post count. He/she gets off by receiving likes and mentions, and considers his post count a medal on his skinny chest. A post-Wh0re is the human equivalent of Chihuahua..bickering pointlessly, effortlessly, permanently.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmedk06 View Post
    and the ironic fact is that the cars are never driven out of ISB in first 2-3 months, they are covered and parked in the big houses of islamabad, nobody can check that but this is a fact.

when the lookout cools down for a particular model, they sell the car and drive it safely out of the city
    It depends from gang to ****. There are several cases in which stolen cars of some resourceful persons were caught from motorway withing 45 minutes to 2 hours. In the ACLC, i used to see cars being caught from motorway soon after they were stolen.

On other hand there are gangs who at once tak the car to some godown and take the pieces apart and sell them off in the market. Once a person was telling me that his car got stolen, he had some "Nishani" with the market on some specific location of the dashboard. He went to chah sultan the very next day asking for dashboard of same model. He used to got to the market on daily basis trying his luck, and guess what on the fourth day he found his dashboard. I dont know if it is true or not, but thats what he told me.

Thirdly, yes in other cases they take the car to some godown, or a rented house near to the place from where the car is stolen and take it out after 2,3 weeks.
    One thing is for sure, the minds of our police are so sharp that if they want to catch these theives from the bottom of their hearts. They will bring the thieves into the police station the very next day. But they dont care either due to the speed money or due to their laziness. But they are definately capable of catching these people, but they just dont do it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bango View Post
    How about getting your car insured? Wouldn't that be a better alternative?
    Car Insurance in Pakistan should not be called insurance. These companies are here for only buisness. Yeah companies in western countries are also there for buisness but they have flexible terms and conditions. But here almost all conditions are made in a way that they benifit the company most.

Moreover, it is not possible for a person earning 30k to 40k a month to pay income tax from salary, then taxes on everything u buy, then electricity bill tax, sui gas tax bill tax, telephone bill tax, affording utility bills, bearing fuel expenses etc, bearing all home expenses and then save money for car insurance also.

Take example of my car, it was worth around 7 lac back then, if i would have got it insured then at most i would have got 2,3 lacs in return at most. Yeah something is better than nothing, but ager pata ho k gari chori ho jaye gi to her band insurance kerwa le. Lakin in reality, band yahi sochta rehta ha k her month 3000Rs-4000Rs insurance k chaley jatey hain. Why not save them and take care of the car themselves.

I think around 80% of us dont get insurance because the policies are not in favor of the policy holder the way they should be.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hannan84 View Post
    It depends from gang to ****. There are several cases in which stolen cars of some resourceful persons were caught from motorway withing 45 minutes to 2 hours. In the ACLC, i used to see cars being caught from motorway soon after they were stolen.

On other hand there are gangs who at once tak the car to some godown and take the pieces apart and sell them off in the market. Once a person was telling me that his car got stolen, he had some "Nishani" with the market on some specific location of the dashboard. He went to chah sultan the very next day asking for dashboard of same model. He used to got to the market on daily basis trying his luck, and guess what on the fourth day he found his dashboard. I dont know if it is true or not, but thats what he told me.

Thirdly, yes in other cases they take the car to some godown, or a rented house near to the place from where the car is stolen and take it out after 2,3 weeks.
    One thing is for sure, the minds of our police are so sharp that if they want to catch these theives from the bottom of their hearts. They will bring the thieves into the police station the very next day. But they dont care either due to the speed money or due to their laziness. But they are definately capable of catching these people, but they just dont do it.
    bhai police is involved in these crimes themselves. they get a cut from it. so why will they catch the criminal. it is sad that our law system doesnt exist any more
    kisi bhi cheez ki FIR karwana bekaar hai.
    let me tell u an interesting story, there was a marriage in our area and some gang entered it. it was in open garden. there were gunmen positioned but somehow this gang of women and children came inside. they started stealing purses of women coz you know people bring jewerly to weddings. one of the kids (from dulha side) caw the woman steal his mom purse and he alerted everyone. the groom was personel frd with DIG. he called him on the spot. the gang was apprehended and later some raids completely caught the whole gang. but guess what? no jewerly was recovered. the lower level police made it disappear in thin air. the criminals during investigation confessed that the thanedar (who arrived first at scene) took all jewerly from them.
    so my point in, if a DIG himself cannot do something about this what can a common man like you and me do?!!
    pakistan has only jungle ka kanoon
    only pray to Allah coz only HE can save us.
    May Allah keep us all in his hiz-o-aman. Amen

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hannan84 View Post
    Car Insurance in Pakistan should not be called insurance. These companies are here for only buisness. Yeah companies in western countries are also there for buisness but they have flexible terms and conditions. But here almost all conditions are made in a way that they benifit the company most.

Moreover, it is not possible for a person earning 30k to 40k a month to pay income tax from salary, then taxes on everything u buy, then electricity bill tax, sui gas tax bill tax, telephone bill tax, affording utility bills, bearing fuel expenses etc, bearing all home expenses and then save money for car insurance also.

Take example of my car, it was worth around 7 lac back then, if i would have got it insured then at most i would have got 2,3 lacs in return at most. Yeah something is better than nothing, but ager pata ho k gari chori ho jaye gi to her band insurance kerwa le. Lakin in reality, band yahi sochta rehta ha k her month 3000Rs-4000Rs insurance k chaley jatey hain. Why not save them and take care of the car themselves.

I think around 80% of us dont get insurance because the policies are not in favor of the policy holder the way they should be.
    Thank you for clearing things up. I was planning to get my Civic insured and I somehow thought that since it is a "Comprehensive" insurance, I will get 100% of the money I insured it for (8 lakh since that's how much I bought it for). I think I was quoted somewhere around 30k per year (2.5k per month)

I have good experience with insurance companies up till now but that's only been the remittance of loss during an accident on the other two cars which are insured.

I'll clarify with them how much will I be given incase of theft (God forbid) before I opt for getting my 2000 Civic insured. Thank you for bringing it up.
    A Post-Wh0re is a user who's only aim in life is to increase his post count. He/she gets off by receiving likes and mentions, and considers his post count a medal on his skinny chest. A post-Wh0re is the human equivalent of Chihuahua..bickering pointlessly, effortlessly, permanently.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

User Tag List