Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 221
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Anti theft clutch bar by Punjab police

  1. #1
    Site Banned Follow
    malik593's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Beijing
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

  2. #41
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    awais.9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    69
    Posts
    11,927
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    some details for this please

    Anti theft clutch bar by Punjab police - 344204

  3. #42
    PakWheeler Follow
    haris457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    616
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaudhary9 View Post
    some details for this please

    Anti theft clutch bar by Punjab police - 344204
    what details you wanna know about it? r u talking abt clutch bar or chip system

  4. #43
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    levin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    51
    Posts
    23,112
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    better to hire a guard to stay with car than doing all these dramas
    ,,, unless you know the track, you're not good enough to sit behind the wheel." K T

  5. #44
    PakWheeler Follow
    haris457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    616
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by levin View Post
    better to hire a guard to stay with car than doing all these dramas
    bro everyone cant afford guard to stay with vehicle all the time ,secondly if guard is moving everytime with ur family ,its sort of compromising ur privacy.those who can afford they may keep but everyone cant afford

  6. #45
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    levin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    51
    Posts
    23,112
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haris457 View Post
    bro everyone cant afford guard to stay with vehicle all the time ,secondly if guard is moving everytime with ur family ,its sort of compromising ur privacy.those who can afford they may keep but everyone cant afford
    these people can afford to over priced amount of a car but can't afford a guard in a country where these theft are at high scale.

    something is not right in equation.

    many a times people have drivers, that is ok?. drivers can act a guard.

    what privacy?. you dont have any privacy in car full of kids anyway.lol
    ,,, unless you know the track, you're not good enough to sit behind the wheel." K T

  7. #46
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    levin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    51
    Posts
    23,112
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    there are many ways to dodge or to be a centre of crime. stay on side from main stream yr better off.

    they steal corollas, you buy civics, when they go after civics, get yrself a VW.

    dont park or avoid odd times. remember when you park in odd place to check car.

    a night person to sleep outside behind car in garage will help reduce crime.

    In the other countries there is lot of automation and a person is skilled to handle complicated jobs.

    In pak, people are doing things machines computers can do, so we are looking at a diffirent cultures, use diffirent tactics.
    ,,, unless you know the track, you're not good enough to sit behind the wheel." K T

  8. #47
    PakWheeler Follow
    haris457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    616
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by levin View Post
    these people can afford to over priced amount of a car but can't afford a guard in a country where these theft are at high scale.

    something is not right in equation.

    many a times people have drivers, that is ok?. drivers can act a guard.

    what privacy?. you dont have any privacy in car full of kids anyway.lol
    bro i dont agree with you in this context,u may have your own opinion
    u gave reasoning that in pakistan people are buying over priced cars in pakistan,u r right we r buying over priced cars but this isnt in our hands,its as per govt policies and monopoly of car manufacturers ,what public has to do with it,public has got no other option but to buy a car may be it be small car like mehran for safaid poshi. one should be realistic as far as driver being acting as a guard i do agree with u but how many of us in pakistan can afford drivers or are keeping drivers not more than 2%.privacy doesnt mean that one should start avoiding taking kids outside,kids r part of family and one should understand it ,as far as keeping a guard in car,he is outsider with which ladies of the family wont be comfortable as they r with the kids.The word privacy i used was in different context,may be i was unable to make myself clear. we should think of a viable solution from getting us not deprived of our haq halal ki purchase ki hue vehicle.as maximum of us are keeping small vehicles like mehran/alto or may be Japanese small imported vehicles with all the savings he has ,with his pay he cant afford to keep driver or guard rather spend his income to make both ends meet.

  9. #48
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    daniyalahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,435
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dont have info about this chip setup mentioned here but have the pictures of this clutch bar.
    It is available from Rescue 15's office along with the 70mm lock for Rs. 2000

    Anti theft clutch bar by Punjab police -398231

    Anti theft clutch bar by Punjab police -398232

    Anti theft clutch bar by Punjab police -398233
    One of the most difficult things in the world is to know how to do something, and to watch without comment, somebody else do it incorrectly.

  10. #49
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    levin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    51
    Posts
    23,112
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haris457 View Post
    bro i dont agree with you in this context,u may have your own opinion
    u gave reasoning that in pakistan people are buying over priced cars in pakistan,u r right we r buying over priced cars but this isnt in our hands,its as per govt policies and monopoly of car manufacturers ,what public has to do with it,public has got no other option but to buy a car may be it be small car like mehran for safaid poshi. one should be realistic as far as driver being acting as a guard i do agree with u but how many of us in pakistan can afford drivers or are keeping drivers not more than 2%.privacy doesnt mean that one should start avoiding taking kids outside,kids r part of family and one should understand it ,as far as keeping a guard in car,he is outsider with which ladies of the family wont be comfortable as they r with the kids.The word privacy i used was in different context,may be i was unable to make myself clear. we should think of a viable solution from getting us not deprived of our haq halal ki purchase ki hue vehicle.as maximum of us are keeping small vehicles like mehran/alto or may be Japanese small imported vehicles with all the savings he has ,with his pay he cant afford to keep driver or guard rather spend his income to make both ends meet.
    and you thought I dont know know all that you wrote

    I learnt to accept and change with time. things dont remain same


    understand whats going on ard you, things arnt in your favor always. accept them as they are and readjust. i rather not discuss ladies part because i know next reply from you will focus on religon.

    it is thin line and can be cleared as how you think about a solution to a problem.

    to some a solution can be another problem and to others solution is finding way to move on rather being stuck there


    when you have money in yr hand and you go buy a overpriced car as a adult.

    your guilty of buying a overpriced car. you cannot blame, they sold me a overpriced car. ive myself bought overpriced cars and i admit it, those were mistakes.
    ,,, unless you know the track, you're not good enough to sit behind the wheel." K T

  11. #50
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    levin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    51
    Posts
    23,112
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    why the hell im so offtopic here? this isnt my domain either.,, talking about locks
    ,,, unless you know the track, you're not good enough to sit behind the wheel." K T

  12. #51
    PakWheeler Follow
    generallee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    970
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    This clutch bar is crap. My brother's Toyota Corolla GLI was stolen today. It had GSM Tracker as well as the piece of sh** clutch bar. The car was parked inside the garage of the home but still it was stolen.

    Do not waste your money on this lock. It is useless.
    Jumpshare.com - Share and view over 250 file formats online (A venture from Pakistan)

  13. #52
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    awais.9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    69
    Posts
    11,927
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    sorry for your loss
    but that clutch was useless because it was using that china lock which can be cut/opened easily

  14. #53
    PakWheeler Follow
    haris457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    616
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaudhary9 View Post
    sorry for your loss
    but that clutch was useless because it was using that china lock which can be cut/opened easily
    bro i differ from you in this context as when i met 15 rwp staff they told me themselves these trackers,chips and locks are not fool proof,they are just to gain time,as if a vehicle is parked in market and you have to go in shop for 5 mins then for that much time thief wont take risk as compared to vehicle which is parked without any security lock.so we should keep in mind that by installing these devices one shouldnt be carefree afterwards.

  15. #54
    PakWheeler Follow
    Speedkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haris457 View Post
    bro i differ from you in this context as when i met 15 rwp staff they told me themselves these trackers,chips and locks are not fool proof,they are just to gain time,as if a vehicle is parked in market and you have to go in shop for 5 mins then for that much time thief wont take risk as compared to vehicle which is parked without any security lock.so we should keep in mind that by installing these devices one shouldnt be carefree afterwards.
    SubhanAllah

  16. #55
    PakWheeler Follow
    malikahmadjunaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yes bro i have it and its good, though initially u face difficulty in putting it up, as for the google image hahah bro it looks too sphesticated this ones crude stuff i mean the one 15 is offering, but its helpfull, auto transmission sorry guys not for u,,,,
    its worth a buy i mean just1500 rs is an okie price for it, the second one the finger prints welll i discussed it with 15 reps and thy said everything has a way to go thru except this clutch bar because that has to be cut to steal the car and thy dont have time for that, so clutch bar is a yes yes and security card with finger prints is a soo soo....

  17. #56
    PakWheeler Follow
    haris457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    616
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Clutch bars cannot be used in auto vehicles for them security card is an option.the good option which an inspector at 15 gave me was to get clutch bar from there and get imported lock from hayatabad pesh karkhany market where many good locks can be found

  18. #57
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    awais.9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    69
    Posts
    11,927
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haris457 View Post
    bro i differ from you in this context as when i met 15 rwp staff they told me themselves these trackers,chips and locks are not fool proof,they are just to gain time,as if a vehicle is parked in market and you have to go in shop for 5 mins then for that much time thief wont take risk as compared to vehicle which is parked without any security lock.so we should keep in mind that by installing these devices one shouldnt be carefree afterwards.
    i will also differ here
    i used the same china lock in mehran steering rod,went to market for 10min n it was gone

  19. #58
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asim510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,393
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaudhary9 View Post
    i will also differ here
    i used the same china lock in mehran steering rod,went to market for 10min n it was gone
    dear i been using American Steel lock with curved key in my mehran. and believe me my car was attempted twice everytime i found my cross rod clips broken but Allah ka Bohat Bohat shuker hai car was safe.
    the steering got stuck there and costed me 500rs to fix the issue.

    china lock is flop now.

    Allah Hum sab ko baray nuksan say bachay.

    now i have bought city and unfortunatly it doesnt support steering lock so i am looking for some kinda lock.

  20. #59
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    awais.9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    69
    Posts
    11,927
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asim510 View Post
    dear i been using American Steel lock with curved key in my mehran. and believe me my car was attempted twice everytime i found my cross rod clips broken but Allah ka Bohat Bohat shuker hai car was safe.
    the steering got stuck there and costed me 500rs to fix the issue.

    china lock is flop now.

    Allah Hum sab ko baray nuksan say bachay.

    now i have bought city and unfortunatly it doesnt support steering lock so i am looking for some kinda lock.
    insurance is the only n best option
    just for peace of mind i got steelmate 2 way security system,which is the best one available in market

  21. #60
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asim510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,393
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaudhary9 View Post
    insurance is the only n best option
    just for peace of mind i got steelmate 2 way security system,which is the best one available in market

    em going to muntcumry road today. please tell me which is the best security system, wide range and very sensitive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •