6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs down Looters at Shoba bazar Peshawar

I am posting this thread as a warning for all non-pushto speaking guys who want to get their vehicles repaired at Shoba bazar Peshawar.
    I went to Peshawar yesterday as my father had some official work there. On motorway my car (Suzuki Khyber) was not accelerating smoothly so after dropping my dad at an office in Peshawar, I started searching for some tuning workshop. A taxi driver suggested me to go to Shoba Bazar Peshawar and told me that it is a big bazar having lot of workshops.
    I went to Shoba bazar. There is a ticket of 20 Rs entering Shoba Bazar as if it is some kind of a circus. There was mechanic there with 4,5 junior mechanics. I told him the problem. He cleaned the plugs with sandpaper and installed them back. Then he tuned the CNG kit by rotating that screw.
    He asked me that your car needs this, your cars needs that. I told him that I am coming from Rawalpindi and I don't have money to spend on these things. Only tuning was required, now tell me the money. He said ok wait.
    He came after 15 minutes and handed me the bill. It was 3750 Rs.
    I said it is not my car's bill. He said no, its yours. When I saw it, it had a long list of parts like engine foundations, gear oil, axle seal, gear lever seal, and many more parts. I said that these parts are not installed in my car. He said we have installed them in your car. I said how on earth is it possible, I kept standing near the bonnet during all this time. You have just cleaned the sparking plugs. I wasn't away even for a second. He called 7,8 other pathans and they all said that we have seen him installing those parts in your car. All of them were speaking pushto with each other and I couldn't understand them.
    I said that I don't have money and you have not installed a single part in my car, neither I have asked you to put any part in my car. He said ok if you don't have money then we are going to open up your engine and take our parts back. There was no one to take my side there. I was all alone in dishonest pathans. There was no police man from whom I could seek help.
    Then 4 pathans sat in my car and ask me to drive. They said lets go to any ATM. I got out of the car as I knew they are planning to rob me.
    In the end I gave them all the money I had i.e 1000 Rs. I told them that I am a student and I don't have money. They looked into my wallet and seeing it empty, they let me go.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

They are doing very same work in Karachi... Thats Y Karachiite wants them to leave!!
    Platinum&Iridium Plugs,Performance 8MM Wires,Automotive Bulbs and Bosch Horns for sale Contact: 0333-3035482

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Brother PUNK ...

PakWheels is a good forum for all of us, the car enthusiasts, where we can discuss just about every issue.

I am in total favour of non-judgmental outlook. As I expressed earlier, everyone has a birth right to adopt a lifestyle of his liking.

I just expressed my opinion that I feel uncomfortable with slang. My opinion should not be considered judgmental at all. I have a right to feel comfortable or otherwise with something.

I hope my views will be taken in good spirit.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

so sad ..
    MOTOR MANIACS ... An automotive service and repair workshop
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Maniacs/721830141231922

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ash
    I expressed my thoughts and I am cool with yours
    http://www.haseebawan.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i feel very sorry for all that happened to u at shobha bazaar. i also feel very grateful to u that u have provided us with a true picture of that area. i was thinking of going to peshawer to buy engine for suzuki jimny. now i would never ever go to peshawer shobha bazaar for any purpose. my cousin went to peshawer from lahore to buy truck. the price settled was Rs. twenty two lacs. he gave ten lacs as advance. the pathan seller of truck told him to come after 3 days to get delivery. when he again went to get delivery the pathan went back on his words and said he wanted twenty six lacs for the truck. my cousin asked back his advance but he refused and said we will call a jirga of pious pathans who will decide. the jirga of 5 pathans decided that in accordance with sharia the buyer will have to pay twenty five lacs or his advance shall be forfeited. therefore my cousin had to pay 25 lacs and get the delivery of truck instead of 22 lacs which was decided at the time of token money of 10 lacs. there are some other examples also. so unless u have a loyal pathan freind involved in a deal never do any deal by yourself. this is the lesson of this thread.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Since we are at the topic of being better human beings :-), i think the pakwheelers should start adopting habits that are aimed towards a better society, like not installing HIDs on high beams and being ashamed of such idiotic ideas instead of being proud that "I am such an idoit". There should be a code of ethical conduct to be followed if the pakwheels sticker is to be displayed at your ride........ we can bring about a change if there is an intention.....
    Apart from pakwheels, my blogs can be also be viewed at http://tajziat.blogspot.com/

JBL
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

V bad .........
    NeEd FoR SpEeD UnDeRcOvEr

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Very sad what happened but it is true . . .same thing happens when one of your patan friends go to lahore

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Shoba is also some times called "shoka" . . .meaning to rob some one in pushto

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Again a case of bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by sardar123 View Post
    i feel very sorry for all that happened to u at shobha bazaar. i also feel very grateful to u that u have provided us with a true picture of that area. i was thinking of going to peshawer to buy engine for suzuki jimny. now i would never ever go to peshawer shobha bazaar for any purpose. my cousin went to peshawer from lahore to buy truck. the price settled was Rs. twenty two lacs. he gave ten lacs as advance. the pathan seller of truck told him to come after 3 days to get delivery. when he again went to get delivery the pathan went back on his words and said he wanted twenty six lacs for the truck. my cousin asked back his advance but he refused and said we will call a jirga of pious pathans who will decide. the jirga of 5 pathans decided that in accordance with sharia the buyer will have to pay twenty five lacs or his advance shall be forfeited. therefore my cousin had to pay 25 lacs and get the delivery of truck instead of 22 lacs which was decided at the time of token money of 10 lacs. there are some other examples also. so unless u have a loyal pathan freind involved in a deal never do any deal by yourself. this is the lesson of this thread.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

simlilar incident with me aswell ,

went to murree a couple of years back , hired a private car to take us around the whole area , the settlement was done for 2500Rs , where he was required to take us places like ayyubia , patriyata , etc..

he asked 1500rs , advance , on reaching patriyata , we gave it , and we were out to roam.

when we came back , he was nowhere to be found , waited a long time. NO sign.
    we let it go , hire another car and moved around.

NOw , comes the worst part...

at night , That person with a whole gang of 4 people is waiting for us at the MALL road , surround us , and demand us to pay 3000 more.
    obviously i dint , but decided to take help from POLICE 15. which was located right in front.

When we reached there , guess what , Police took their side too , and i had a very harsh argument with him , and he was about to lock me up or something , so i walked out the same typical style, a call from GHQ islamabad . and he let us go.

This country is all set towards its fate now it seems , destruction.
    men who reject to be ruled by the law of God , are ruled by the law of tyrants .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sad incident, feel sorry for your loss.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tahir607 View Post
    Why do we need to use such expresions ??? its unnecessary to pretend as US born type characters . .be original be urself
    First of all MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.
    Secondly, it was just an expression. Its my wish and freedom. If you use the urdu version of it then its your wish. Get over it.
    R18 boyz!.....Powered by Honda

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

awful to be heard
    (1)Austin of England, a35, 1958, 850cc,,, (2) Mercedes benz , w202, C - 180 ,,, (3) 2003 HONDA CITY,,,, (4) Triumph TRW 500cc, 1952,,,,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by punk View Post
    well, any place you are in without knowing the local language and information, you could be in deep trouble

as i mentioned such people are highly concentrated in our society

some of them really are

pakistan would be much better place if we stop judging the people in accordance with what they speak, what they eat, what they wear & other personal stuff. What matters is the acts and intentions. Our molvis & politicians start every thing with bismillallah & see their acts.

@all
    these all are my personal comments and not meant to hurt/offense to any one. I can remove them if any 1 have objection on them
    amen
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

this is insane...
    People who are considered Mad by the world are the only ones who make a Difference. e X t r e m i s t "pro-Extremism" War Till Death

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its really sad.But the matter is not of Pathans,Punjabis,Sindhis,Balochis etc....It can happen with one anywhere in this country.Because Pakistan has got a lot of dishonest people everywhere regardless of ethnicity.I never do mechanical or other work in Shoba.And if I go there to buy something, I dont even leave my car alone in parking in Shoba and if I have nobody with me then I park my car somewhere else in a safer place.Once I parked car alone there and when I came back, my right side backview mirror was taken away by somebody.And I do not go away from my car even if I take car to Toyota workshops.I ask the mechanic about each and every thing which he opens or wants to replace.As long as there is not a genuine reason for replacement of a part, I do not agree with the mechanic.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sir ek baat kahoon?

aaj ke duniya mein sirf badmaashi chalti hai.

thank you
    Reliable, Fast, Cheap....Pick two

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wow... I thought all this happens only in Karachi at Sohrab Goat, Qayidabad etc etc. We drove from KHI to LHR, ISB and all the way to Nathiagalli last year and it was a good experience. But i guess we were just lucky to not have gotten in to any car trouble. We were however stopped near Dadu (Sindh) by fake cops who took 500 bucks. But i think this stuff goes on everywhere. We should just pray that we don't run in to such thugs.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mohtashimiqbal View Post
    simlilar incident with me aswell ,

went to murree a couple of years back , hired a private car to take us around the whole area , the settlement was done for 2500Rs , where he was required to take us places like ayyubia , patriyata , etc..

he asked 1500rs , advance , on reaching patriyata , we gave it , and we were out to roam.

when we came back , he was nowhere to be found , waited a long time. NO sign.
    we let it go , hire another car and moved around.

NOw , comes the worst part...

at night , That person with a whole gang of 4 people is waiting for us at the MALL road , surround us , and demand us to pay 3000 more.
    obviously i dint , but decided to take help from POLICE 15. which was located right in front.

When we reached there , guess what , Police took their side too , and i had a very harsh argument with him , and he was about to lock me up or something , so i walked out the same typical style, a call from GHQ islamabad . and he let us go.

This country is all set towards its fate now it seems , destruction.
    GHQ islamabad mustve really shut them up.

pakistan is full of scums
    Reliable, Fast, Cheap....Pick two

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

User Tag List