Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Am I being scammed by Chaudhry Motors, Humak, Islamabad. Experts Please help!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Am I being scammed by Chaudhry Motors, Humak, Islamabad. Experts Please help!!!

I just bought a Suzuki Alto. Financed it through Alfalah bank Islamic.

I made down payment for my car on March 14, 2011 to the bank.

On March 15, 2011 my bank called the dealership and had tracker installed in my car. I was supposed to pick my car that evening. Due to power outage bank couldn't give me the delivery order in time and i couldn't pick up my car that evening.

Bank gave me delivery order on morning of March 16, 2011 and sent me to CHAUDHRY MOTORS, HUMAK, ISLAMABAD. It clearly said that price will be no more than 676,000.

This suzuki dealership accepted that paper and gave me delivery receipt and i got the delivery of my new car. They didnt give me anymore paperwork because they said that all paperwork will go to the bank.

Also i paid Freight + ON AMOUNT in order to buy this car. No receipt was given for that amount at all.
    (Not to mention this dealership charged me 5000 more than AZIM MOTORS, Islamabad)..

Now today March 17, 2011 i recieve a phone call from the dealership that i have to pay more money since prices have gone up.

I asked them that how come they accepted the order from my bank for 676K and how come they gave me delivery of this vehicle. It is not my fault at all.

They are threatening me that they will not make invoice and i will not be able to register my vehicle.

Anyone out there who is familiar with process please help.

And all the future buyers please please please be careful when you deal with scamers and lier like SUZUKI CHAUDHRY MOTORS.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    Juniors or seniors what is wrong is wrong. A car being bought on premium doesnt has a ready invoice. Thats seriusly crap.

Reinvoicing is no big deal in a country like Pakistan. Being a Suzuki dealer you would be knowing this before me.

Naseer autos (karachi) belongs to a friend, So i know what are dealerships capable of.

When the owner him self backed off, baati khatam.
    Agree with you Above and you tried best to help !!!!!!

But

Bottom Line >>>> $hits happens because of US, our own attitude, as we can't resist towards robbers, thieves, mafia, so WE DESERVES THIS !!!!!!!!
    By not acting against them, we are promoting this culture and become as culprit as the real one !

Cheers
    !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickeyvickey85 View Post
    i always prefer to ride cycle instead of kistoooo wali car.as it is not allowed in islam.simple
    that is why i went with alfalah islamic car Ijarah. mine is not a conventional loan.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Talk wid Suzuki motors Pakistan HR or in Sales department or send them email.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

User Tag List