283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Angry insecurity

today i was doing a full interior cleaning of my car. the vehicle was parked right in front of my house's gate. i was cleaning the interior. during the process i noticed that two pathans were repeatedly passing the car. i ignored. after some time one of the fools started peeking inside the vehicle without any sense of shame. i stared back and asked what was he doing. he said "watching your car do you mind?". i replied that i do and he should go away in a rather polite manner. the other guy hurled an abuse, i was already in a bad mood because i had been working on the car for more than three hours so i angrily replied that i did not talk to you do you want me to abuse you back. by this time my driver came down. now these idiots started lying to him. whenever i would try to talk they would cut my speech. now i got really enraged. i asked the driver to come behind so that i could tell him the situation. now those idiots new that it was their turn to be insulted so they started abusing and threatening that they would light my car wid petrol and kill my family. i thought it was no use of arguing of people who are not of my level. i went inside and asked my parents to call to the homes of the employers of these people. i have got one of them to apologize but the other is still pending.

my message to all you people is that do not let your children talk with any 3rd class people and ask them to maintain their standard. these are the people who are involved in those kidnappings of young children. even the streets of our own neighborhoods are not safe
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by malik593 View Post
    facts remain facts,open your eyes and see what is happening outside,I am not being a racist here I am just telling you what i have seen in 20yrs of my life in pk
    keep your comments to your self i dont think you are an expert on these things

Quote Originally Posted by Asad_B View Post
    bloody pathans r..............
    i can clearly see your past after this comment
    There are two types of idiots 1.Who thinks the world revolves around him 2.Who makes fun of other so he can be Respected

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think its not about Pathans. This thing can happen anywhere, to anyone and by anyone. I would agree that because of some Pathans, everyone shouldn't be blamed. This thing has nothing to do with a region.

We should at least think before putting a label on someone's identity. We feel bad when we are called terrorists because of a minority of people who are doing all the crap but when it comes to us, we do the same.

Our reputation has been destroyed in front of the world. Similarly Pathans have got a reputation because of some of the people that belong to the same region. You go to America and the African Americans have this issue.

I request all my brothers from Punjab and from every part of the country that we should not point our fingers towards others. We belong from Punjab doesn't mean k hum doodh k dhulay hain.

Respect!
    The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog!

www.alishbatours.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

margallar Like most of the people here, I would also suggest you to stay away from such people irrespective of their cast, color and region. Banda josh mai kuch kar to deta hai par jo nuksaan hona hota hai woh ho jata hai. Thanks to Allah nothing bad happened.
    The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog!

www.alishbatours.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bhaijaan agli dafa koi bi admi ho dimaq kharab kar raha ho, toh app apna tool kit nikal ker bahir rakka karo, thakey emergency mei use kar sakko.

Aur agar ray bann ka chashma agar nahi hain toh ley lo aur agli dafa car wash kartey waqt apna chashma peechay latka lo, means DABANNG style, aur phir bolo "Hum tum mein itne shedh karenge, ke confuse ho jaaoge Ke saans kahan se le aur Padhay kahan se" phir woh boley "Acha beta yeh baat hain" app bholna "AIK baar jab mainey commitment kardi toh phir mei apney app ki bi nai sunta" KESA
    My Cell: 0320-2197670 email: rasheedsahab2012@gmail.com
    Join my group if u love JDM cars : www.facebook.com/JDM.imports.Pakistan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by istafa111 View Post
    I think its not about Pathans. This thing can happen anywhere, to anyone and by anyone. I would agree that because of some Pathans, everyone shouldn't be blamed. This thing has nothing to do with a region.

We should at least think before putting a label on someone's identity. We feel bad when we are called terrorists because of a minority of people who are doing all the crap but when it comes to us, we do the same.

Our reputation has been destroyed in front of the world. Similarly Pathans have got a reputation because of some of the people that belong to the same region. You go to America and the African Americans have this issue.

I request all my brothers from Punjab and from every part of the country that we should not point our fingers towards others. We belong from Punjab doesn't mean k hum doodh k dhulay hain.

Respect!

+1

its ironic to see childish comments abt others ethenicity here @ pw.

now some of the comments are way too much for being on a decent forum.

if we ve to progress in the league of nations we ve to forget abt these pity things,
    we are Pakistanis first and last.

a few days back eathquake shattered Japan badly, however they proved to the world that they are the nation. God forbid if something happens here like that then imagine what will be the outcome.

remember how much our ancesstors prayed, waited and did for independence of this country.

these comments dont represent an educated , sain and balanced personality.
    top documentaries " Tears of Gaza"

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List