5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Got robbed! Bahria Town's Residents: Be aware

إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

To Allah we belong and to Him is our return

Last night, supposedly two unknown guys entered my house through a small toilet window, robbed our house and left through the terrace. The formalities are being taken care of but what I want to mention here is that we, the residents of Bahria Town believe that we live in the most secure place of Rawalpindi/Islamabad and remain tension free and unarmed. When these kind of incidents happen, they can happen anywhere. So my request to all of you is to make sure that your house is properly locked and your senses are awake even when you are sleeping. Don't just rely on the security that you are being provided and take care of your things on your own.

There is roughly around 15000 labor working in Bahria on houses that are being constructed. The security staff comprises of around 3000 personnel. It is very difficult for them to keep an eye on such a large number of suspicious people. These are quite capable of robbing a house as they live there and can watch your activity. Therefore, once again, I would ask all of you to be aware...

Thanks to Allah everyone in my house is safe and sound and I pray to Him to do whatever is in our benefit as He knows what is best for us. May Allah bless all of us.

The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog!

www.alishbatours.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1. give sadqa
    2. get all access points to your house checked & secured
    3. get everyone to help keep the house secure.

be safe buddy.
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sad to know istafa bhai
    similar incident happened at my place few moths ago.

Installed HLS and Motion sensing spot/search lights in the porch etc.

I hope that somehow your losses are recovered. Very sad indeed. It isnt the loss that actually hurts, its the disturbing feeling that it leaves afterwards that bugs.
    You don't play cat & mouse games when you are the mouse!
    Ragar diya!......Kulpi Wala.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

One more thing Istafa, where was your dog when all this happened?
    Your signature tells that you have a dog whom you like very much.
    "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Saaduk View Post
    It's really sad to hear about the loss. The problem with identical house is that the robbers can perfectly study the loop holes. The robbers can be UR servant or a labour working near your house
    You have a valid point...

Quote Originally Posted by hamza_xeg View Post
    Feel sorry for your loss bro

when these god-damn thieves are gonna stop
    Jab haath katna shuru ho jaen ge tab.... I am not an Islamic fundamentalist rather i am a liberal type of man but believe me kuch logon k hath kat gae to baqi dar k seedhe ho jaen ge.... Har hukam k peeche kuch na kuch hikmat hoti hai....
    ~~~ "Some complain that roses have thorns, others rejoice that thorns have roses" ~~~ "Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise on time....Theodore Roosevelt" ~~~

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hmmm we also live in bahria town but fortunately have 3 rottweilers so i think robbers will think twice before entering our house.

It would help if you could give some details about when and how the robbery took place. Were you guys asleep or was no one home, what was the time?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by istafa111 View Post
    إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

Last night, supposedly two unknown guys entered my house through a small toilet window, robbed our house and left through the terrace. The formalities are being taken care of but what I want to mention here is that we, the residents of Bahria Town believe that we live in the most secure place of Rawalpindi/Islamabad and remain tension free and unarmed. When these kind of incidents happen, they can happen anywhere. So my request to all of you is to make sure that your house is properly locked and your senses are awake even when you are sleeping. Don't just rely on the security that you are being provided and take care of your things on your own.

There is roughly around 15000 labor working in Bahria on houses that are being constructed. The security staff comprises of around 3000 personnel. It is very difficult for them to keep an eye on such a large number of suspicious people. These are quite capable of robbing a house as they live there and can watch your activity. Therefore, once again, I would ask all of you to be aware...

Thanks to Allah everyone in my house is safe and sound and I pray to Him to do whatever is in our benefit as He knows what is best for us. May Allah bless all of us.
    get ur self a good guard dog as humans cant be trusted anymore in this world

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DrShaggy View Post

Sad to know istafa bhai
    similar incident happened at my place few moths ago.
    Installed HLS and Motion sensing spot/search lights in the porch etc.

I hope that somehow your losses are recovered. Very sad indeed. It isnt the loss that actually hurts, its the disturbing feeling that it leaves afterwards that bugs.
    @Dr. Shaggy.......Whilst Istafa bro is busy with the aftermath of this tragic happening, let me quickly ask you for the details of your installed system above, Sir?

You may PM to me if you find it more appropriate as not to go off topic here. I'd appreciate to know the brands, prices of those items. How many motion sensors do you need around the car, 4?

I beg pardon for off-tracking the real issue here.

Regards.
    " Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sad to hear about this incident.
    bhooki awam hai ya tu suicide karley ya phir daka mara.

I also Heard about this from a friend living in Bahria. The guys got caught were a chokidar in the house under constructed and two mazdoor working I guess. Not much evidence but i guess the sniffing dogs end up where these two were livin.

I think it is also your responsibility to make sure if those caught (poor people) not involved than you must try and free em from police as you kno our police what they do.
    Speed costs money, how fast can you afford to go.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanx 4 cautioning others.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Poverty is no justification for crime. People who are labourers earn something. There is so much demand of labourers. Those who have some ghairat or khuddari would do some menial job and earn a living to survive. Any one looking to make something for a days meal can clean a couple of cars in a parking lot at least. I see many people with just a rag and a water bottle cleaning cars and earning rizaq-e-halal and I have more respect for them.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by istafa111 View Post
    إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

Thanks for sharing it may help other residence like one of my friend who relay on the behria security.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

very sad incident, may Allha compensate you soon.
    Alhamdullila you and all family members are safe

2c
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Poverty is no justification for crime. People who are labourers earn something. There is so much demand of labourers. Those who have some ghairat or khuddari would do some menial job and earn a living to survive. Any one looking to make something for a days meal can clean a couple of cars in a parking lot at least. I see many people with just a rag and a water bottle cleaning cars and earning rizaq-e-halal and I have more respect for them.
    very well said

if you cannot make enough money in your current job then simply change it or wait for the time. one can never justify bribe (two wrongs can never make one right).

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 2c View Post
    thats bad,

do inform BT authorities and every leading news paper abou t this incident,

once BT will get a bad name then malik will search for new improved/modern security measures e.g. security cams and additional patroling.
    BT authorities were informed on the spot. As a matter of fact, they did their investigation first before calling the Police. One thing that I want to mention here is that this security include a bunch of lazy @ss staff and irresponsible officers. Therefore, do not rely on them. I have a danda prepared for them and am just watching for how long are they going to show their ignorance.

Well, I just came across a news paper (The Express Tribune) after a friend of mine mentioned that the incident has been reported by them on 23rd October. The report was kinda funny and had too much mirch masala in it.lol...

I don't know who reported it here and from where did her got this information. Attaching a picture of the report.

Got robbed! Bahria Towns Residents Be aware -318045

Apart from this, Dawn News also reported the incident and my short statement went on air in their news.

Bahria Town is very much responsible for such incidents when outsiders sneak in our homes and do such stuff because they are responsible for our security as we pay for it! Secondly, the Chief told me that the laborers that are staying and working in Bahria are registered with them and they have been issued passes. Well then, that means these are registered thieves who have been issued passes by the Bahria authorities because the thieves are none other than some laborers working in Bahria as only these people can take away my Qameez and my brother's Shalwar and my mother's Joggers along with a blanket with them...

www.alishbatours.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hash4u View Post
    99% of all robberies in homes are eventually related to domestic servants/employees even if they worked for you for centuries.

Anyways i will pray you get your stuff back bro! reallly sorry to hear about ur loss
    p.s sounds like u left the house un attended. avoid that
    The servants are also under observation and have gone through the investigation procedure. But I am very much sure that they are not involved. If they had to do it, they got numerous chances in the past to carry out such operation.

The house was not left unattended. We rarely leave it like that. The strange part is, all of us were in the house when the incident took place... Those a$$holes were professionals. They had iron rods with them to beat the hell out of us if we resisted. Thanks to Allah we remained asleep or I must say, they made us go to sleep.

www.alishbatours.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmedk06 View Post
    sorry for your loss but keep in mind that laborers are never professional robbers, its just the Bahria Security that puts all the responsibility on them, They charge you heftily for the security services, i suggest you stop paying them the security as you are not secured. Also what I believe is that Bahria Security is themselves involved in these incidents.
    I very much agree with you. As I mentioned, the security is nothing but a bunch of lazy people. I can point out numerous loop holes in their security. Can't they see it! I have been informed that similar kind of incident took place at another house in BT. This is some group who is doing such acts and will leave Bahria for Eid!

www.alishbatours.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Naweed View Post
    1. Very rightly said
    2. Our earnings and fate are already decided, it is only the source we can choose. Leave the matter to Allah's will and you'll be benefitted
    3. I've all my sympathies and prayers for you and your family. May Allah give you strength to bear this loss and may He compensate you in a much better way, Ameen
    4. Recently, someone told me that literal meanings of word "Tawakal" are a boat on the banks of a river. Meaning you have to row and steer it to your destination but believe me I myself am of the type who will wait for the right wave to take it to my destination. I may be delusional but I like it this way and so far satisfied with the outcome and results of my BLIND faith in God.
    You are right Naveed Bhai. Jab kuch jana hota hai to woh jaa k hi rehta hai. Just an example: the thieves left my younger brother's wallet and other cards on the terrace and he lost his wallet on the very next day in his university. Woh bechara itna pareshaan ho gaya hai iss incident k baad, ussay koe hosh hi nahi hai apna aur apni cheezoun ka.

www.alishbatours.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AK471 View Post
    First of all my deep regrets to know of this, Istafa bro.

Second, I really admire the lightness with which you're taking this in the way of Allah! Great. Inshallah, this is not your loss, but will be paid back hundred folds, no doubts, Allah is Great!

3rd. If you do not mind, or if I oversaw anything, were you present in the house and those suckers totally "noise-less", or were you out at the moment? This, just to establish the professionalism of these guys.

Finally, when things like this have to happen, they just happen, no precautionary measures are enough and I'm pretty sure you already took those which came to your mind, but this proves one thing at least, that this specific and partially opened window either was known to them in terms of trespassing around your house earlier, or it was just too visible from the open street, whatever.

In any case, I've realized that more than weapons, a good watchdog or 2, kept in concealed area with no approach, and just for the cause of alarm, are good to have.

I myself live in one of these "secure" areas, with provided night security around, but sadly, more than to alert the thieves, I occasionally have to do a couple of fires at night, just to get the security guyz on the feet!!! Lolz! (I've deliberately placed some targets in my lawn for this purpose and use these occasionally, when needed, at night, as to avert the menace of aerial shots and to get the guards walking my street, lolz!)

No suggestions bro, no, just prayers for your fortitude.

Take care.

Regards.
    As mentioned earlier, we (except for my father who is out of country) were in the house. They were bloody professionals. I have never kept a weapon for myself as my father had some. But now I am having one... I used to have a dog when we used to live in a relatively un-secure area and nothing happened. Yahan BT ki khokhli security k chakar mai hum tension free thay. Normally meray ghar k bahar raat 3 tak rush laga rehta hai par wohi baat, jab aani hoti hai tab kuch pata nahi chalta...

www.alishbatours.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by speedster_101 View Post
    One more thing Istafa, where was your dog when all this happened?
    Your signature tells that you have a dog whom you like very much.
    lol... I had one... He was a tiger!

www.alishbatours.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AsadGhumman View Post
    You have a valid point...

Jab haath katna shuru ho jaen ge tab.... I am not an Islamic fundamentalist rather i am a liberal type of man but believe me kuch logon k hath kat gae to baqi dar k seedhe ho jaen ge.... Har hukam k peeche kuch na kuch hikmat hoti hai....
    I totally agree with you. Logoun ko juraaim ki parwa nahi hai kyun k sazaain ebrat naak nahi hai...

www.alishbatours.com

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

User Tag List