0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Angry Bad experience

I am just here to post my bad experience (yesterday - lost 5 thousand) with the one of guy trying to fool others by saying only 2 doors are painted, and selling cultus.

-I am not good at checking the car and found the price good for me so i handed over him 5 thousand and told him to come tommorow since its sunday (thanks God it was Sunday ).
    (i trusted him he will come since there was no one whom he knows in my city-Faisalabad and car locking was issue so i gave him favor)

-Since my cousin checked the car in quick session first day, i had doubt in mind ... i should take the car to someone who knows more then us ... next day just as a precaution.

- I was surprised to know that it was fully painted (except the top) and he was insisting that only 2 doors are painted (which he told yesterday too - which i believed him and paid him 5 thousand)

-Now i dont want to purchase that car since i was fooled. and he didnt returned my money ...

- He travelled city to city for his car to be sold(to make someone fool)
    Here is the add.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/used-cars/...salabad-314600

his number : 03334334143

In short : Don't trust anyone and never pay any amount untill u are sure its clean car. sory for my bad explanations ..... or bad English .... Its my fault all together

================================================== ============
    Next day (11-12-2011)

I thought i should sms him to (request again) to return my small amount. and i am glad he responded and agreed to return my money since he sold his car.

I will be waiting for my return hope will get it soon .... will update when amount is back .....
    But i would say i have learned some of things with this experience ....

================================================== =============
    Next day (12-12-2011)
    BAD NEWS He now totally refused to return money and concluded its PAKISTAN. and he is right.
    my fault i forgot it was pakistan and trusted him .... he also said he SOLD his car (mean some one got fooled)..................

Attached Images Attached Images      

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Say thanks to ALLAH that u got off easy. Samjh lo k 5000 sadqa ker diya.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aqs29 View Post
    Say thanks to ALLAH that u got off easy. Samjh lo k 5000 sadqa ker diya.
    Ha ha ha Sadqa!!!! Sadqa is done with full of heart and intensions... this is a common practise when someone lost something we say "samajh lo sadqa ho gaya" but what if he did not have lost his money.. Normally we dont even pay the beggars... It can never be sadqa, its a loss and he has to admit..
    Irfan Ali
    Electrical Engineer

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Brother,

There is no need to panic if your car is painted except the roof... Main thing is it should be mechanically perfect.. What if it was genuin paint with full of mechanical work?? Its the mentallity of people that repaint cars are not good but thats not true in every case.. cultus is hot cake whether its repainted or not.. I my self own repainted honda civic 2005 and like to paint it again in order to make it shine like brand new.. Infact I like to buy repaint cars since its cheaper, and you can repaint it again and again whenever you wish.. Just check it engine, suspensions, tyres, booklets, electronics, interior etc should be in excellent condition... I advice you not to get dishearted if its repaint..
    Irfan Ali
    Electrical Engineer

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ohh thats bad ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yar is cultus ki shakal se lagta hai k Plati hoi hai its a 08 and in this bad conditon samajh jana tha
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

logically you should have taken the money back, because the agreed upon condition was not there and the car was painted, so logically he should return the money back.
    현대 애인

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ agreed
    mAin tE h0nDa hE lAisAn...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

car is in pathetic condition which is clearly visible from even pics
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Haste makes waste...
    The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog!

www.alishbatours.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

we live in a country where people switch of phones for 1000 rupees dude
    its better to take someone who knows cars along before making any payment
    only u r to blame my friend
    Life is short and very unpredictable just like a Quarter mile .....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my brother had a similar incident in search of a good idsi, the whole car was painted and very well painted, it was very hard to see any defect, he claimed it was just 70k km used and looked very nice. we approved the car. now comes the part of the documentation. this guy claimed that the car was leased from faysal bank, it was then registered to someone else and is currently on open letter. i noted down the number plate and as soon as i went home i checked the number with the mtmis database, i found that it was still in the name of faysal bank and was on open letter, i verified this info through an agent (400 rupay wala kaam). still we were interested since the car looked good but were a little more cautious, next day we took three mechanics with us to verify the car's originality and found that it was completely painted. that guy had links with the bank and he used to buy their trash cars, spend a few bucks and sell at a large profit with the help of a bunch of shameless lies. Infact half of the ads at pw turned out to be dealers in disguise. another example was from yesterday, we went to see a white idsi, the guy claimed that it was not much repainted while half of it was, his neighbor came out and asked "beta ek aur gari ley li hai" the seller then turned the conversation gol matol. we became suspicious he claimed that his cousin was the previous owner and only a door was repainted, upon detailed inspection the mismatch in color and the orange peel pattern revealed that half of the car was repainted and this car was also on open letter.

moral is that half of the sellers here are trying to make cash so deals should only be made with well known members. this is really a dirty game, certainly not a common man's walk in the park
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by margallar View Post
    my brother had a similar incident in search of a good idsi, the whole car was painted and very well painted, it was very hard to see any defect, he claimed it was just 70k km used and looked very nice. we approved the car. now comes the part of the documentation. this guy claimed that the car was leased from faysal bank, it was then registered to someone else and is currently on open letter. i noted down the number plate and as soon as i went home i checked the number with the mtmis database, i found that it was still in the name of faysal bank and was on open letter, i verified this info through an agent (400 rupay wala kaam). still we were interested since the car looked good but were a little more cautious, next day we took three mechanics with us to verify the car's originality and found that it was completely painted. that guy had links with the bank and he used to buy their trash cars, spend a few bucks and sell at a large profit with the help of a bunch of shameless lies. Infact half of the ads at pw turned out to be dealers in disguise. another example was from yesterday, we went to see a white idsi, the guy claimed that it was not much repainted while half of it was, his neighbor came out and asked "beta ek aur gari ley li hai" the seller then turned the conversation gol matol. we became suspicious he claimed that his cousin was the previous owner and only a door was repainted, upon detailed inspection the mismatch in color and the orange peel pattern revealed that half of the car was repainted and this car was also on open letter.

moral is that half of the sellers here are trying to make cash so deals should only be made with well known members. this is really a dirty game, certainly not a common man's walk in the park
    open letter is not a problem i think but it should be legally named on the previous owner.

A week back ive finalized a deal of accord cl7 with senior exective of abc bank.
    when ive checked the file at the time of the full payment via payorder, ive seen that the owner of the cars id card was expired(the car was on open letter), i claimed that i want a valid id card so he returned back my payorder.
    the old lady who was the owner of the car was expired in 2007. and his id car validity was upto 2010.
    now this was a worse situation for me that what to do now.
    ive discussed this with many experienced guys, so i said that transfer first this on your own name and then give me a open letter.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lesson learnt the hard way but a precious lesson worth every penny. 5000 is nothing, trust me. I learnt that by paying 130 times more i.e 650K & that too from the so called an airforce officer. Sad incident but I own my mistake & prefer to take the responsibility on myself for being so foolish. The guy even gave me a fake transfer deed & when I tried to sue him & asked legally to provide proper transfer papers, his department backed him with full power & I myself had to find out the original owner. I remember his last words on phone "jo bigar sakte ho bigar lo". So now in my books, Armed forces personnel are most characterless & least trustworthy, & I wish we could have defence of our country outsourced to some other country. Kash Zardari sb ne sach mei wo memo likha hota
    ~~~ "Some complain that roses have thorns, others rejoice that thorns have roses" ~~~ "Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise on time....Theodore Roosevelt" ~~~

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

:/ he refuses totally to return money .....

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AsadGhumman View Post
    Lesson learnt the hard way but a precious lesson worth every penny. 5000 is nothing, trust me. I learnt that by paying 130 times more i.e 650K & that too from the so called an airforce officer. Sad incident but I own my mistake & prefer to take the responsibility on myself for being so foolish. The guy even gave me a fake transfer deed & when I tried to sue him & asked legally to provide proper transfer papers, his department backed him with full power & I myself had to find out the original owner. I remember his last words on phone "jo bigar sakte ho bigar lo". So now in my books, Armed forces personnel are most characterless & least trustworthy, & I wish we could have defence of our country outsourced to some other country. Kash Zardari sb ne sach mei wo memo likha hota
    brother armed forces of our country are only ghar ke gunday. they can only stage coups and show their might on a common pakistani man. look at how pathetic they are when it comes to fighting a real enemy like America. Hoosh ur jate hain in ke. I really hope that our corrupt army goes away for good. pakistan will be much better place than our begairat army.
    amen if that memo was written and sum amen if America will actually help us get rid of this fungus!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Just hold your hand and have a nice look at it.
    Do you have all of your 5 fingers equal in size, in length, in thickness ? No.
    Think before Generalizing.
    I have met armed officers who are a million times Gentle than You are.
    Sorry if I have hurt you, but what i have said is True.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHorn View Post
    brother armed forces of our country are only ghar ke gunday. they can only stage coups and show their might on a common pakistani man. look at how pathetic they are when it comes to fighting a real enemy like America. Hoosh ur jate hain in ke. I really hope that our corrupt army goes away for good. pakistan will be much better place than our begairat army.
    amen if that memo was written and sum amen if America will actually help us get rid of this fungus!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

agree with c123pk ... but its also fact when its issue of money usually people dont care in our community from where they are coming ( haram or halal ).....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bayana is not refundable buddy
    if the seller had refused to sell his car, he would have returned you 10k instead of 5k
    thats the way car deals work

instead of asking people questions, open ur own eyes, check the car and documents and trust no one. simple
    Life is short and very unpredictable just like a Quarter mile .....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hash4u View Post
    bayana is not refundable buddy
    if the seller had refused to sell his car, he would have returned you 10k instead of 5k
    thats the way car deals work

instead of asking people questions, open ur own eyes, check the car and documents and trust no one. simple
    Yup, this is the rule so sadly the OP is scr3wed.

@poster
    Next time use some of your hard earned money to hire a mechanic & denter to check the car the right way.
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List