0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Angry Bad experience

I am just here to post my bad experience (yesterday - lost 5 thousand) with the one of guy trying to fool others by saying only 2 doors are painted, and selling cultus.

-I am not good at checking the car and found the price good for me so i handed over him 5 thousand and told him to come tommorow since its sunday (thanks God it was Sunday ).
    (i trusted him he will come since there was no one whom he knows in my city-Faisalabad and car locking was issue so i gave him favor)

-Since my cousin checked the car in quick session first day, i had doubt in mind ... i should take the car to someone who knows more then us ... next day just as a precaution.

- I was surprised to know that it was fully painted (except the top) and he was insisting that only 2 doors are painted (which he told yesterday too - which i believed him and paid him 5 thousand)

-Now i dont want to purchase that car since i was fooled. and he didnt returned my money ...

- He travelled city to city for his car to be sold(to make someone fool)
    Here is the add.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/used-cars/...salabad-314600

his number : 03334334143

In short : Don't trust anyone and never pay any amount untill u are sure its clean car. sory for my bad explanations ..... or bad English .... Its my fault all together

================================================== ============
    Next day (11-12-2011)

I thought i should sms him to (request again) to return my small amount. and i am glad he responded and agreed to return my money since he sold his car.

I will be waiting for my return hope will get it soon .... will update when amount is back .....
    But i would say i have learned some of things with this experience ....

================================================== =============
    Next day (12-12-2011)
    BAD NEWS He now totally refused to return money and concluded its PAKISTAN. and he is right.
    my fault i forgot it was pakistan and trusted him .... he also said he SOLD his car (mean some one got fooled)..................

Attached Images Attached Images      

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by c123pk View Post
    Just hold your hand and have a nice look at it.
    Do you have all of your 5 fingers equal in size, in length, in thickness ? No.
    Think before Generalizing.
    I have met armed officers who are a million times Gentle than You are.
    Sorry if I have hurt you, but what i have said is True.
    it is like this. how many honest politicians are there? very few. almost nil. it is same with our armed forces, hardly a handful are good people. i myself know an army officer who is soooo kind that people dont believe he is in army.
    mostly army men are obnoxious and think themselves superior to general public. That is sadly the truth brother.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

pakisistan mai ghaareya buhat zyada hogai hain pir b qeemthay din ba din bharthee jaa rahee hai pakistan ki abadi ki thara barbadi hai ye is mulak ki RAB se duwa karo k pakistan buhat tharaqi karey Abadi controll karne mai or qeemthay kam karney mai AMIN

America,Israel,India,Afghanistan and its remote control president Karzai are really biggest miseries for whole world till USA in Afghanistan so Arab countries never expect peace as exist in Europe USA and other non Muslim states only cutting their NATO supplies kicking them out from shamsi base and killing their all under cover black water secret agents or hitting their drones are not enough and no more to tolerate them as now they started killing pak army as well on borders just fake drama of Jews Asama 911 and oil hunger and capturing resources of muslim world and to destabilise pakistan nuclear things and also to interfere in chinese matters have sucked the life of all peace loving people around the world but still pak politicians except imran khan hungry for more dollars specially pml n ,anp ,ppp, mqm, pml q leaders whole infrastructure need a filtration process and till pak don't invest in research wing of modern war technologies and improve in each field communications getting rid of broken roads basic needs of lifeto every one tax paid properly but the facilities given by that tax to each citizen should b accountable not the money of tax to go in pockets of politicians and other beurocrates judges gernals csp officers police or any other deptts getting rid of bomb blasts target killings and still in this digital global world Pakistanis still following old methods in resolving issues we have to think for our future and to improve over agencies intelligence net works to get rid of depending on others and getting orders from outside to obey.GOD BLESS PAKISTAN.salute to pak forces.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hash4u View Post
    bayana is not refundable buddy
    if the seller had refused to sell his car, he would have returned you 10k instead of 5k
    thats the way car deals work

instead of asking people questions, open ur own eyes, check the car and documents and trust no one. simple
    If it was a conditional bayana then it should be refundable, (that is if the terms were settled in advance)
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hash4u View Post
    bayana is not refundable buddy
    if the seller had refused to sell his car, he would have returned you 10k instead of 5k
    thats the way car deals work

instead of asking people questions, open ur own eyes, check the car and documents and trust no one. simple
    very true..thats how car deals work..advance once paid,is non-refundable whtsoever fault u may find later in the vehicle..advance means u are satisfied with ur checking-the-car-phase,and you are ready for the deal..once u back out,ur advance is gone!its better u lost 5k,rather than that big loss u would have suffered,had u purchased this screwd vehicle!stay safe!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@tilsim: you should be grateful that u lost only 5k, if u had bought the car, you'd have cursed urself all the time until and unless you'd have sold the car, that way you'd have lost money, time as well immeasureable tension. so be thankful !

as for fact that this is pakistan, this notion is pathetic. people probably just dont think about the afterlife !
    Honda, Sony, AMD, Android, Grassroots, Hiwatt, Turtle, Dream Theater !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The main reason of post is how come ppl here lie blatantly.... and makes others fool!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

one similer case in buying a car from Pakwheels ad.

once there is a car CITY 1998, Khi registered, Bottle Green color, approx 90K driven. called him about the car, he said i will sale the car in 5 lacs, so i manage my cousins to come and inspect the car, the car was in good shape only a bit of work to be done, so after bargaining it was agreed on 480 Lacs. next day we request him to bring the file with him, so that it will be tellied with engine and chasis number and papers as well. so file was ok and i paid him Rs 3000 as bayana. before giving him bayana i told him that i will pay u the amount in 3 days, he said OK, next day he informed me to give the payorder today or very next day, i said we have commited to 3 days, he said my uncle want money as car is in his name. then when i arrange money he said i have sold the car to other person, etc etc, soo many kahanias. so i asked him to return my Bayana Rs.3000, he said why should i return as "U broke the deal" i said u broke and sold the car to other person. anyways after soo many calls he return me only Rs.2000 by saying i dont have money. He came to give me my bayana back in New 2010 Corolla GLI and lives in defence Karachi.

Anyways, these kind of people also exists in our country as well.

May Allah give them Hidayat.

Regards

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Just hold your hand and have a nice look at it.
    Do you have all of your 5 fingers equal in size, in length, in thickness ? No.
    Think before Generalizing.
    I have met armed officers who are a million times Gentle than You are.
    Sorry if I have hurt you, but what i have said is True.
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Yup, this is the rule so sadly the OP is scr3wed.

@poster
    Next time use some of your hard earned money to hire a mechanic & denter to check the car the right way.
    @c123pk.
    Honestly speaking if you compare the civilian educated people with the army men, civilians are definitely more gentlemen & better human beings.I have hundreds of example to support my viewpoint but lets not indulge into this useless discussion, also the thread was about a fraud case & we better stick to the topic.
    All this is a matter of personal liking & disliking. You can certainly disagree with me & keep trusting on them. I sincerely wish that your trust is never shattered. That was my experience & off-crse I cannot get rid of all that incident by saying I was innocent. I was foolish & I paid the cost.

@Storm
    Yes I think he cannot claim the token money back as it is the buyer who has cancelled the deal so the biyana is gone. Anyway, very few people prefer to keep the biyana. Mostly, people return that but there is no obligations to return. When i sold my Baleno, the buyer gave a biyana of 10K but my mom & dad where not happy to sell the car. I asked the buyer to take double i.e 20K from me but he said no just return me 10K. But then my parents said to give him the car instead. so I sold it, & we are good friends now.
    ~~~ "Some complain that roses have thorns, others rejoice that thorns have roses" ~~~ "Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise on time....Theodore Roosevelt" ~~~

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AsadGhumman View Post
    Lesson learnt the hard way but a precious lesson worth every penny. 5000 is nothing, trust me. I learnt that by paying 130 times more i.e 650K & that too from the so called an airforce officer. Sad incident but I own my mistake & prefer to take the responsibility on myself for being so foolish. The guy even gave me a fake transfer deed & when I tried to sue him & asked legally to provide proper transfer papers, his department backed him with full power & I myself had to find out the original owner. I remember his last words on phone "jo bigar sakte ho bigar lo". So now in my books, Armed forces personnel are most characterless & least trustworthy, & I wish we could have defence of our country outsourced to some other country. Kash Zardari sb ne sach mei wo memo likha hota
    Did you get the car and car was transferred to you or not?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

you are lucky because he refunded the amount.
    Its very rare scene in Pakistan.
    anyway beware next time.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i agree with asadghumman and bluehorn. armed forces are busy making expensive property and making money through car dealing, they have no balls when it comes to do their real job that is, to defend the homeland. every time they say "ainda aisa hoa to moo tor jawab daingay" and they will keep on uttering such statements and eating the 75% out of the country's budget. i have bitter experiences when it comes to armed people. they label us as "bl0*dy civilians" and treat us all the same way
    if tc=p then hc=m where tc is equal to toyota corolla and p is equal to paindu, and hc is equal to honda civic and m is equal to moron

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lesson learnt the hard way but a precious lesson worth every penny. 5000 is nothing, trust me. I learnt that by paying 130 times more i.e 650K & that too from the so called an airforce officer. Sad incident but I own my mistake & prefer to take the responsibility on myself for being so foolish. The guy even gave me a fake transfer deed & when I tried to sue him & asked legally to provide proper transfer papers, his department backed him with full power & I myself had to find out the original owner. I remember his last words on phone "jo bigar sakte ho bigar lo". So now in my books, Armed forces personnel are most characterless & least trustworthy, & I wish we could have defence of our country outsourced to some other country. Kash Zardari sb ne sach mei wo memo likha hota
    You know what, you started it all

Lets vote for people like those who Nationalize the whole effing country and lets vote for those Emotional Business Leaders who eff up all the country resources for their own good.

"Jo bigar sakte ho bigar lo" is nothing compared to the mofos who actually Bigar letey hain(Politicians ke Azeez o Akarib).

You had a bad experience with one person, you have no right to blame the whole Army for that

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

totally Openers Fault!!! stop blaming Country and its People!!!

Its rule that Advance (bayana) is not refundable, if the seller refuse to sell his car, he should return you double.

but in this case u back out from the deal!!! so u must have to pay!!! no one forced you to pay him Rs. 5000... u can have simply refused him to give advance money and asked him to come on Monday if u was not sure!!!
    Sent from my own Desktop Computer using my own Keyboard !!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@sjehsan I mentioned my experience here about his freaking blatant lie that only 2 doors are paint where as whole car was painted !!
    I know its my fault that i should have some one good for inspection on first day.
    I am just referring our common practice in our society to lie and make others fool!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You know what, you started it all

Lets vote for people like those who Nationalize the whole effing country and lets vote for those Emotional Business Leaders who eff up all the country resources for their own good.

"Jo bigar sakte ho bigar lo" is nothing compared to the mofos who actually Bigar letey hain(Politicians ke Azeez o Akarib).

You had a bad experience with one person, you have no right to blame the whole Army for that
    Self Edit: Summed up in 4 lines as I don't want to waste my energies for them.

I have a every right to curse a cursed institution, because I have bad experience with one person supported by whole institution & my nation has many bad experiences with whole institution which is sported by US & they bravely & shamelessly put blame on politicians for every mess they create.. Now they can't put on uniform in public but again ye b hamara hi qasoor hai. You can happily call me a traitor, I'm OK with that.
    ~~~ "Some complain that roses have thorns, others rejoice that thorns have roses" ~~~ "Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise on time....Theodore Roosevelt" ~~~

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Self Edit: Summed up in 4 lines as I don't want to waste my energies for them.

I have a every right to curse a cursed institution, because I have bad experience with one person supported by whole institution & my nation has many bad experiences with whole institution which is sported by US & they bravely & shamelessly put blame on politicians for every mess they create.. Now they can't put on uniform in public but again ye b hamara hi qasoor hai. You can happily call me a traitor, I'm OK with that.

Why would i call you a traitor ? your comments are being thanked by so many.

Out of all this bull ***** discussion, one thing is clear now, all 5 fingers in your hand are equal.

Horrible hand

News just in: Dollar trading at PKR 90.5 in the market.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by irfanali81 View Post
    Ha ha ha Sadqa!!!! Sadqa is done with full of heart and intensions... this is a common practise when someone lost something we say "samajh lo sadqa ho gaya" but what if he did not have lost his money.. Normally we dont even pay the beggars... It can never be sadqa, its a loss and he has to admit..
    ++ 1 , sadqa is with full intention and heart.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Why would i call you a traitor ? your comments are being thanked by so many.

Out of all this bull ***** discussion, one thing is clear now, all 5 fingers in your hand are equal.

Horrible hand

News just in: Dollar trading at PKR 90.5 in the market.
    You are nice Sir & I have respect for you . BTW intentionally or unintentionally, we both or I alone if u say have hijacked this thread. (inserting this similey on my four years old nephew's request, he liked it )

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sjehsan View Post
    totally Openers Fault!!! stop blaming Country and its People!!!

Its rule that Advance (bayana) is not refundable, if the seller refuse to sell his car, he should return you double.

but in this case u back out from the deal!!! so u must have to pay!!! no one forced you to pay him Rs. 5000... u can have simply refused him to give advance money and asked him to come on Monday if u was not sure!!!
    Bayana is given on the unsaid conditions that whatever the seller is saying, is correct. For example, under normal circumstances, you go to look for a car, you inspect it, and given that you are no special mechanic and dont want to look like a detective and make the seller uncomfortable, you ask him simple questions to which you expect true and simple answers, like: is the car accidented ? how many panels are repainted ? is the engine sealed? are the papers complete ? is the car CPLC clear? is the tax paid ? etc. and you dont try to 'confirm' all your actions at the same time, you believe on the seller, and give him a small amount, known as a token amount to assure the seller that you are not a trolling moron, you are a serious buyer.

Now if any of the facts turn out to be wrong upon inspection, it is the rule that the bayana or token money is to be returned double the amount by the seller, this is a rule of thumb in this business for shareef people.

The OP is talking about the tragedy of this country, where everyone is on the move to cause a fraud !
    Honda, Sony, AMD, Android, Grassroots, Hiwatt, Turtle, Dream Theater !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List